Sandy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy whispered, "Yes sir..."

"Take off your panties and assume the position!"

Sandy was wearing a short skirt. She removed her panties, while the skirt was still covering her cunt and butt.

"Bend on my desk and lift the back part of your skirt! My intention is to stroke your bare ass cheeks!"

She looked at me with pleading eyes.

I gave her a stern look.

She sighed and hesitantly lifted her skirt, showing me her stunning rounded ass.

I moved behind her back, told her that she'd receive 15 strokes and instructed her to count them accurately, otherwise we'd start over.

My palm landed on her smooth cheek relatively mildly.

The next one was somewhat stronger and gradually the strokes became harder.

Sandy counted all the way to 10 and then she forgot what number it was.

We began from 1 again.

After spanking her ass 10 more times, her cheeks were very red and raw, but she showed no signs of distress.

After the 12th one Sandy stopped counting.

I asked her, "What happened?"

"I am tired of counting..."

"Sandy, you know what it means, don't you?"

"Sir, I know that I deserved my punishment. Do what you have to do..."

"Sandy, spread your legs! I am going to spank you 5 more times!"

She spread her legs wide and lifted her butt high in the air, as she leaned on my desk.

I flogged her cheeks 5 more times.

Every time my palm hit her flesh, her body shivered and a moan escaped her mouth.

Her exposed pussy folds were very wet!...

I blurted, "Sandy, I see that the spanking does not cause you any suffering. In fact, you have become a horny bitch. Am I right?"

She remained in the same position and stayed silent.

"Bitch, I asked you a question!..."

Sandy covered her face with her hands and whispered, "Yes sir. I am sorry..."

I approached her behind and gently trailed her butt cheeks.

"Sir, what are you doing?"

"I am checking to see if there is a permanent damage to your cheeks. Any objection?"

She didn't respond. Her body started shaking under my touch.

My palm slowly moved to her perineum then descended to her moist pussy.

My finger pushed lightly against her entrance.

Sandy didn't move. She mumbled, "Sir, what are you doing to me?..."

"I noticed that the punishment aroused you. Would you like me to finger you to a climax?..."

Sandy's mouth stayed closed, but her body was now quivering more intensely.

I inserted 2 fingers into her vagina and slowly massaged her G spot, while my thumb was tweaking her prominent clitty.

I was doing it for 2 minutes before her body stiffened, a loud cry escaped her lips and her body convulsed on my desk. Sandy's orgasm lasted few minutes before slowly relaxing.

I covered her butt with the skirt and went back to my seat.

Sandy's head was still buried between her hands. She didn't dare looking at me.

"Sandy, stand up and look at me!"

She hesitantly stood up and lowered her hands. Her face was beet red.

I showed her the 2 fingers that were inside her pussy and slowly inserted them into my mouth. I licked and sucked on them, while glancing at her.

She mumbled, "Oh god! What are you doing now?..."

"I tasted your juices. They taste very sweet. So now that you had your climax, do you think that you can retype the documents without stupid errors?"

"Sir, no more mistakes. I promise!..."

She left the office in a hurry with her face still blushing profusely.

After she exited, I went around my desk and grabbed her panties from the floor.

I sniffed them. The smell was intoxicating...

I thought to myself, 'our working relationship is at a crossroad. So far it was... interesting. I'd like to continue further, but it was up to Sandy. Would she screw up again to make it happen, or become a perfect employee to keep her marriage?...'

I was anxious to know...

12