Sandy, Mark and Helen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The truth is that she was quite correct in her evaluation of the circumstances if she let down her defenses. The few times we went out with her wearing less camouflaging tops, the eyes of most men, and women for that matter, were drawn to her chest as if pulled there by a magnet. Some women undoubtedly would enjoy that attention, but she hated it. However, there was one nice situation that developed that really helped her and it was mostly me making friends for both of us that caused it. I was twenty years old, reasonably pretty, a decent figure, well, an outgoing personality."

"You were very pretty, had – have, actually – a very nice figure and were very outgoing and here I was, back in the U.S., wondering just what might be happening over there in Spain!"

"Yeah! You pictured me carousing around, being seduced before you could get into me! In any case, I did have about six close male friends and, as you know, we, with Helen, of course, travelled around on breaks, sleeping in cheap paradores or hostels, often in the same room, and the idea of anything romantic or amorous just never arose. Oh, I imagine salacious thoughts were in the fellows' minds on occasion, particularly toward Helen, but they knew that I was committed to you and that Helen just wasn't interested. She began to come less self-concious as she realized that the guys were just going to be friends without ulterior motives. She finally relaxed to the point that the fellows could tease her, giving her the nick name 'Tetas' which, surprisingly, she laughed at and accepted. They were quite protective of us. One time when we were at a party and Helen was being hassled by a couple of Spanish men who obviously were ready to make a pass at her, three of the fellows just shouldered their way in, rescuing her.

"Really, at least up to then, that time in Spain was the happiest time of her life – six fellows who treated her with respect and friendship. When the school year was over and people were heading home, she actually hugged and kissed each of them, something that would have been impossible when we got to Spain. We, of course, stayed for the advanced Spanish courses during the summer before I finally got home to you. By that time, she was walking about our room completely naked or in panties or tee shirt and not even thinking about it. Inevitably, she did have passes made at her at parties and get-togethers, but rather than freaking out, she just brushed them off with a belittling look. When we split up and returned to the U.S. for our senior years, we had every expectation of getting together frequently, but one thing after another made it impossible. She was supposed to be in our wedding but her father had died, her mother had moved to San Diego and she had to go out to care for her. We were in grad school, and – well, you know all of that! The only time we actually met was almost five years ago at the M.L.A. meeting.

"She was teaching at a community college in San Diego at the time and hadn't even met Richard. As I told you, he was an air force pilot and, apparently something clicked. They were married in a hurry-up ceremony three years ago when he was transferred to Okinawa. It certainly was a whirlwind romance and it really surprised me. Somehow he got past her ingrained phobia about physical intimacy with a man – or with a woman, for that matter. Frankly, I thought of her as asexual – just not interested. The truth is, I was afraid that she would die an old maid and a virgin."

"O.k. I did remember most of that, although I don't think you ever gave me her full background. She certainly was a prime example of being careful what you wish for. Women think that big tits are wonderful – even getting 'boob jobs' when what they have are really just right. How many times have I said that yours are perfect and you come back with, 'Well, I wish that they were just a bit bigger!'"

"I still wouldn't mind being a 34C!"

"See! I say that they're just right and," grinning, "you had an unbiased fellow grad student who said the same thing!"

"Oh, yeah! Frank was unbiased, all right. My tits could have been A-cup and he wouldn't have cared as long as he could play with them! It's funny. Helen always called them tits. She was always very proper in her language, nothing the least bit questionable except 'tits.' I, on the other hand, never used the word 'tits' until Frank used it. Still, I know what you mean. I quit dreaming about having big breasts – tits – after hearing Helen talk about her history and seeing her have to evade groping hands where I never had that problem." She paused and continued, "My god, I just got an image in my mind of Shirley Carmichael and her 38E's – what that must have been like!"

"Yeah, but she loved having the fellows falling all over her. I have to admit that it would be an interesting experience, wallowing in those things – being careful not to be asphyxiated by being caught between them! I don't know how she can walk without falling over."

"Well, obviously, Helen's are nothing like that. It's not the size which is so unusual – it's the shape and the lack of sag. Don't take this the wrong way, but I really hope to see her undressed to find out if the years have caused some of that firmness to vanish. Enough years have gone by so that gravity may have taken a hold. That's another advantage of smaller tits – they may get softer and less firm, but they never droop."

"Well, I hope that you get a chance to see her because I know that you would enjoy renewing the closeness you had in Spain."

Sandy looked at me with a grin on her face. "You're so transparent! All you really care about is getting a look at her yourself! Lewd and lecherous!"

I laughed at that, admitting that she was right, but adding, "It's possible to be lewd and lecherous and supportive at the same time. You enjoy the prospect of seeing her for your reason and I'll have mine!"

In any case, the two women were...well 'eager' is hardly enough to describe the urgency they seem to feel about getting together. So, a week after they rented a condo near the lake, they made their first visit to our house. My first reaction was to be startled when I saw Sandy and Helen together. I would have sworn that no two women could be so similar and yet be unrelated! They had been together at 20 and now they were 30+, but they had evidently aged in exactly the same way. It really was astounding and I was determined to try and trace their genealogy because I was sure that there must be a relationship somewhere. If they hadn't been born so far apart I might have suspected that both of their mothers had been impregnated by the same man!

However, I was both very pleased and quite disappointed in other ways. Helen and her husband Richard came to our house and stayed overnight. The visit was pleasant and, as Sandy had said, Helen was a delightful person, very friendly and intelligent and we quickly became friends. Unfortunately, Sandy's description of her clothes was also accurate. She wore a very feminine, silky blouse with a matching scarf that fell over her breasts, concealing their size and shape. I'm afraid that my disappointment was palpable, because I saw Sandy grinning at me after the introductions.

Richard Evans was innocuous – reasonably good looking, of average size and friendly enough. We had a decent conversation and exchange of information about our backgrounds while the women worked incessantly to bring each other up to date. However, he and I had relatively little in common and, I think, we both recognized that our relationship would largely be that of enabling our wives to be together. However, he was affable and we got on fine together and I guess you could say that we became friends if not buddies.

With Sandy and Helen, it was if no time had passed as far as their relationship was concerned. The only thing that slowed their flood of remembrances and bringing each other up to date was that they had to bring Richard and me into the conversation. As Sandy admitted later, she would have preferred being alone as they had been in Spain so they really could talk. There were questions that couldn't be asked, experiences they couldn't share in a group environment.

It was a pleasant evening and one which was repeated a number of times in the next couple of months while Sandy and I had no classes during the summer break. We met either at our home or theirs and the four of us got on well together. When at our place, we frequently used our new Jacuzzi, which Helen particularly enjoyed. Unfortunately, she always wore a two-piece bathing suit with an ill-fitting top which removed any better look at her breasts. When visiting them, we often drove around the lake admiring the scenery. These joint activities were fun, but did inhibit Sandy and Helen from talking as freely as they would have liked. However, there were occasions during which they could be alone. For example, one night after we had separated for bed, the two women stayed up and their conversation was more intimate and personal. Sandy was finally able to ask the question that had piqued her curiosity right from the beginning – how did Richard manage to get past her mental, and physical, blocks about being touched. It turned out that he did so by not touching her or, even, for that matter, showing any particular desire to do so.

As Helen said, "We met at a charity fund raiser and were at the same table and just started talking. For the first time that I could recall, a man didn't even look down at my tits. Even when I wear something concealing them, they're large enough that the men check them out, but he didn't. That put me at ease with him. He seemed nice and when he asked me out, I surprised myself by accepting. We started dating and it was pleasant, if, I'll admit, not particularly exciting. It was some time later that he finally kissed me. It was slow developing with little physical intimacy. That came, of course, but it was not a significant part of our relationship. It turned into a real friendship and then love and, when he received orders to move to Okinawa, he asked me to marry him. I accepted, we had a quick wedding and moved to Kadena Air Base in on-base officers' housing. It's not a particularly romantic story, but it has worked out."

Obviously, it was not a "hot" marriage, but it seemed stable and, probably, giving Helen's past, it was what she needed. Oddly enough, while they seemed happy and comfortable with each other, I somehow was aware of what seemed to be an underlying tension between them on occasion which, when I asked her about it, Sandy had detected too. Still, everything seemed to be ok and we put it down to the normal ebb and flow of all marriages.

Overall, it was a pleasant summer and, while I continued wishing that Helen would be less conservative in her dress, I was pretty resigned to just enjoying her company and forgetting my more basic urges. Actually, that was quite pleasant in itself, but, finally, I was able, because of Sandy, to get a more intimate picture of her. It was after a day of cruising and taking pictures on Candlewood Lake and Richard and I went out to get pizza while the girls "freshened up." It was at that point that they had a conversation of great interest to me. Here is how Sandy reprised it for me.

************************************************************

She was in their bedroom while I was downstairs getting out some paper napkins and utensils when I heard her call out, "Sandy, could you come here for a moment? I want to show you something." As I came into the room, she was standing with her shirt unbuttoned but closed. "Remember, I told you that the first thing I would do after getting a job was to get a custom made bra. Well, look at this!" She pulled her shirt open and shrugged it off, revealing her tits encased in a flawlessly fitting bra!

I'm sure that my reaction was all that she could have hoped for. "My god, Helen, that's perfect! A nice smooth fit with no extra material on the sides. It must feel wonderful as well as being lovely!"

"It does. I hated that sloppy feeling. I had a hard time finding a place that actually made bras. A lot of places sound as if they do, but I found that they meant 'custom fitting,' which is not the same. I finally found a place that actually measures, cuts and sews the material and literally makes the bra. As you can see, it really fits! It's about a C- at the base and a D+ at the tip."

"Good heavens, it's no wonder that you couldn't find a regular bra to fit! Anyway, as I said, it, and you, are lovely." She reached down for her shirt, but, shocking myself, I hesitantly asked her, "Would you mind letting me take a picture of you?" Not surprisingly, she looked startled and I went on, "I shouldn't have asked that, but – damn this is hard to explain – when I got back from Spain I described your breasts to Mack. Needless to say, he was intrigued. Then, when we heard that you were moving here, he, naturally, remembered. We were teasing back and forth and – I'll tell you about that when we have more time – but I promised him that if an opportunity came along for him to see your tits, I would arrange it. That's sounds awful, but it was a teasing promise and I really never thought that it would occur! Now, though, you look absolutely wonderful in that bra and...gods, I don't know...damn, this is awkward...but I did promise."

"Sandy, honey, I'm not offended – and I'm not immune to flattery! To be honest, since I got these bras – I have three of them – I don't hate my tits, anymore. Well, I guess I never hated them, just the problems they caused. Actually, I'm quite comfortable with them now...I even like the way they look! However, I never thought of having a picture of me like this. You talking with Mack about me really is nice and his interest certainly doesn't upset me. The thought of you two teasing about me is touching. You know how sometimes you meet someone and you just know that this is a person that you're really going to like? Well, when I met Mack for the first time, I just knew that he was someone I would enjoy being with. I have been totally comfortable with him right from the first moment we met and that certainly is not common for me. He has been a complete gentleman about not staring at my tits which relaxes me. As I told you, that was one of Richard's attractive features; although I've come to believe that in his case it was actually lack of interest more than being considerate. Anyway, if I can reward Mack for his forbearance and you can keep your promise – in a way, at least – with a picture of me in my bra, get your camera!"

I hurried and got my camera and took several shots – straight on and profile with one real close-up of just the tits. As I finished and she put her shirt back on, grinned and said, "I never did anything like that before, and, you know what? I really felt sexy, and I don't remember really feeling that way before! One thing, though, be absolutely certain the Richard doesn't see those pictures. He certainly wouldn't understand or approve!"

************************************************************

I knew nothing about that conversation, of course, and Sandy said nothing about it then or on our drive home. In fact, it wasn't until that evening that she sprang her surprise on me. We were in the bedroom lying in bed reading when she casually suggested that we should look at the lake pictures she had taken. She connected the cable from her camera to the TV and we lay back, me in my pajamas, she in her nightgown, enjoying the scenes, particularly of several large homes right on the water. We looked at a couple which I knew were toward the end and I started to comment about what a nice day it had been. The words were hardly out of my mouth until suddenly the screen – on a 55 inch TV – was filled with an astounding picture of Helen wearing only a bra above the waist.

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. Seeing her dressed like that was startling, but that took second place to how stunning her breasts looked. I immediately saw what it was that caused Sandy to see her as a ship figurehead. Large breasts normally start out from a relatively massive base and taper out cone-like to the nipple, frequently almost touching in the center, creating cleavage. Small breasts, on the other hand, most often, are separate with space between them on the chest, so no cleavage. Helen's were a combination of the two: they started out like a C- or, maybe a B++, leaving space in the center, but then projecting out to a D+. They were, as Sandy had said, like torpedoes coming out from her chest

"My god, Sandy, how did you get that picture? You said that she looked sloppy in a bra – that's not sloppy! Wow!"

"Well, I'm glad that you are properly impressed! That is a custom-made bra that, obviously, fits perfectly. I was surprised when she showed it to me and I did you a great favor. I was very hesitant, but I finally asked if I could take her picture. I told her about having promised you to let you see her if I could – that was hard to do – and that a picture would make you happy. She thought about it for a minute or so and finally said, 'I really like Mack and he's been a real gentleman. His interest certainly doesn't upset me, so if having my picture would make him happy and let you keep your promise, get your camera.' I did that, of course, and there she is!"

We looked at the other two pictures, profile and close-up. I was mesmerized as I looked at them, really fascinated, and aroused, a fact that was apparent by my hard cock. Heaven knows, I had seen many pictures of women with lovely breasts, large and small, in bras or bare, but these really appealed to me. However, those were just anonymous pictures and these were of someone I knew and liked. Sandy reached over and grabbed my hard cock and said, "It appears that you like those pictures!" As I continued staring at the close-up that was on the screen, she added, "We'd better take care of this right away!"

I quickly mounted and entered her while we, for a short time, continued talking. "So, you like those tits, huh? They're just like I said, aren't they!"

"They're amazing! Did you see them bare? Do they sag without the bra?"

"No, she didn't take it off."

"Damn, they're amazing. God's, I'd love to see her naked!"

"I expected to hear you say that! I can't believe this! You're fucking me and we're talking about another woman's tits! You're hot from thinking about her while you're in me! Fucking me! I should be jealous, but it makes me hot instead!"

That was about the end of the "conversation" as we both lost ourselves in our own mounting arousal. I know that my own mind was focused on Helen and, I'll admit, a number of lewd fantasies, as I worked toward climax. We both erupted into a very satisfying orgasms and I suspect that Sandy might have had some questionable fantasies of her own.

As you can well imagine, we looked at those pictures quite a few times and they were a frequent topic of conversation over the next several weeks. Sandy insisted that there was very little chance to see her in her bra, much less see her bare tits, but it was fun talking about it. She had been hesitant about even taking a picture and continued wearing clothes that gave no hint of what lay beneath. That, happily, was due to change.

At first, Richard's flights were basically there and back – out in the morning, back for dinner. With more experience in commercial jets, that soon changed and he was away from home over night. Still, we saw them frequently and all four of us enjoyed the visits. However, by mid-summer, he became copilot on regular flights to Asian cities with which he was familiar from his service. Distance and pilot rest requirements meant that with longer flights layovers became routine, leaving Helen alone for several days at a time.