Sandy, Mark and Helen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************************************************************

We were talking earlier today about last night and Helen seemed somewhat subdued. I finally asked her if something was wrong, for I was afraid the she was regretting going as far as she had. It turned out that her problem was just the opposite.

"I feel funny about something, dear. Somehow I'm afraid that I'm getting in too deep, and I don't want to cause problems. I've only known Mack for a relatively short time... and...and I find myself really attracted to him. He's the only man that I've ever met that I actually have let feel me – and, as you know, I really enjoyed it. I was supposed to stop him after a quick feel and I just didn't do it. Then, last night, as we planned, all I had on under my robe was a pair of panties. I expected to let my robe come open and just let him play with my tits. I told him I just wasn't comfortable being nude so I had to keep the panties on.

"As usual, he was a real gentleman and made no effort to change my mind. As he felt my tits, he ran his over my panties, but made no effort to go under them. I really enjoyed having his hands on me."

"Well. What's wrong, honey? That's exactly what we planned for you to do."

"Yes, but when he was feeling me, I think I liked it too much! He asked me to take off my robe and walk around with nothing but my panties and I did it. I suppose it's silly to talk about modesty in a circumstance like that, but I walked around like a model, sticking my tits out on display. I flaunted them, wanting to excite him. If he had asked me I would have removed the panties in an instance. I almost did it because I wanted to! I actually thought of him feeling my cunt – and the idea excited me! I honestly don't know how far I would have gone, but it scared me when I woke up this morning."

"For heaven's sake, Helen, what on earth scared you?"

"I've never felt that way about a man before. I'm afraid that I may...gods, this is hard to say...I may care too much for him and...and I'm married and he's your husband!"

"Look dear, I have no concern about you loving him unless it would cause you problems. Yes, he's my husband and, if you were anyone else, I would be upset. The truth is, there is no way that you could have done the things you've already done with Mack if you didn't love him right now! I know how that works from my own experience! Yes, of course you are married, and if being involved with Mack worries you, that is a different concern. No one is going to tell Richard anything and we've already been very discreet so that's not a real problem. On the other hand, if the problem is an issue of morality, that's a question that only you can answer. You think about it."

"No, I'm not concerned about Richard and I don't know how I feel about morality. Damn it, the problem really is that I'm on the way to committing adultery with your husband and I'm afraid of what it will do to our relationship. I may love Mack – I probably do – but I know that I love you and all I could think about when I woke up was problems I could cause!"

I looked at her with a real smile, saying, "I love you too, and I have absolutely no negative feeling about any of this. As soon as you let him feel your tit and just didn't stop him, I knew that you were on the road to being fucked! It was really a matter of time. Now, yesterday you said, 'Maybe later.' The only issue is whether or not 'later' is now – or tonight!"

"Oh, honey, you're amazing! You're so good to me! About tonight, I just don't know...maybe. If you really are ok with it, I may be ready."

We left it at that until we were getting ready to go into the Jacuzzi tonight. While you were waiting for us down there, we were discussing the whole issue again. She wanted to be absolutely sure that I was ok with it and I had a peculiar feeling of deja vu, because I remember agonizing as to whether or not you really didn't mind me having sex with Frank. It took a while to convince her that whatever she wanted was fine with me.

I knew that you were waiting and wondering what was going on, so I made a decision. "Ok, you wanted your panties off last night, so, we'll go down to the Jacuzzi without them. We'll both be naked under our robes, we'll take the robes off and be naked with Mack, and you can decide if the question of being fucked arises. Is that ok?"

"Yes. I think that this may be 'later!' We'll see!"

************************************************************

"So, when we came downstairs I had no idea as to how she was going to react. I was pretty sure that you were going to get her, but I wasn't certain that it would be tonight. Actually, I was surprised at how she reacted when you started to work on her once we got upstairs. She really hasn't said much, but I'm convinced that she and Richard have done nothing beyond the basics. Obviously, he has never done the things that you did to her, particularly using your tongue. I'm going to invite her to come down and stay with me when you're in Boston and I'll try to find out more."

Sandy was referring to the annual Northeast Political Science Association Conference, which normally runs three days in the middle of November, and was in Boston that year, and I planned to attend. "I think that you're right about her lack of experience. There's something else, too. Did you notice how slowly I started fucking her? She actually took my cock and placed it at her cunt hole – which surprised me a bit – and I was prepared to slide right into her. When we're screwing you're always wet and open and I plunge right in, and I expected to do the same with her. She was plenty wet, but she was as tight as a virgin. Now, I haven't been in a virgin for many, many years, and..."

"Hold it! It wasn't that long ago, wise guy!"

"Long enough! Anyway, I had to slowly work into her to open her up. She's been married for over three years, and it was work to get into her! All I can think is that Richard must have a very thin cock! Whatever, once I was in, everything was fine. I was able to speed up and she certainly matched me. She was hot! Damn, that felt good!"

"I could tell! She might have been hesitant at first, but she really went wild. Of course, I haven't watched a whole lot of fucking – just what I saw that week on the beach which wasn't much. I've seen the videos of Frank and me, but I don't think that I ever blew up like she did tonight. You too, for that matter!"

"Well, I've never fucked 'another' woman before, a married woman at that, and, obviously, there is something about human nature that makes doing something illicit more exciting than normal behavior. Anyway, don't underestimate the way you and Frank behaved. Those first times on that car seat were pretty violent!"

"I guess you're right. It's different doing it or watching a recording as compared to lying beside two people who are fucking for the first time. I imagine you'll be less fired up the next time! She said that she wants more! I'm not surprised that she feels that way, but I didn't expect her to say it."

"That brings up something else, Sandy. How are you with all of this? This is so far beyond anything we've even thought of doing and what you would be able to accept. I know we talked a little bit about you not being upset about Helen – not being as jealous – as opposed to anyone else, but, now, I've actually fucked her. Are you ok with all of this and more in the future? If you have any qualms, we had better slow this down till you really know how you feel."

"I know what you mean, honey, and I'm shocked at myself. I have absolutely no qualms. I really enjoyed being there and watching you two last night. I really felt that I was a part of it and I liked it. Actually, I really was a part of it, a small part. When you were in her, I loved playing with your balls and I deliberately let my fingers go underneath and feel her cunt and your cock as you were going in and out of her. No qualms at all! But, there's something else too, but it really has nothing to do with Helen – or maybe it does.

"I know that this is silly, but every now and then I've felt a pang of guilt about being jealous about you and another woman, any woman. Helen said that you were generous and she was more right than she knew. You had no hesitancy in permitting, even helping me have a real affair with Frank. I did just about everything that a person could do sexually with another person, even having what amounted to a honeymoon with him. Yet, every time you teasingly suggested you having sex with anyone, I teased back saying that there would be no coed, etc. I said it in a teasing manner, but we both knew that I meant it.

"Unfortunately, I still feel that way with anyone but Helen! I've told you this before, and I don't understand it, but I'm really happy that you have her. I don't feel threatened by her in any way. So, in addition to the pleasure you're, actually we're, having with her, that little bit of guilt is gone. It was silly all along, but once in a while I would wonder how I would handle it if, sometime, another woman actually appealed to you enough to want to do something with her. Now I know – as long as it is Helen."

"Well, feeling guilty certainly was silly, but it's what I would expect from someone who tends to find something totally unlikely to occur and worry about it. Helen, for some reason I don't understand either, is different. I have young and older women, married and unmarried, around me all the time, but aside from a normal appreciation of the female anatomy, I've never even thought of doing anything. With Helen, it started with her tits. Of course, I wanted to see and, maybe, feel them, but that was mostly curiosity. Now it's a great deal more than that – like a diluted feeling of what have I have for you. I don't know where this is going, but I like it – and I love you!"

We continued talking for some time and woke up very tired and we both had classes which I'm certain didn't get the attention they deserved. Sandy got home ahead of me and she and Helen discussed the previous night's activities. Helen, briefly, expressed her fears (which reappeared during the night hours, that they might have gone too far, but that concern vanished very quickly. Helen, evidently, enjoyed everything we had done, even admitting, shyly, what they had done to each other. Her only hang up seemed to be the word "adultery." She had had a rather conservative upbringing with her mother, seemingly, more concerned with that sin more than any other. Early training leaves its mark, but Sandy tried to alleviate her slight feeling of guilt – which were not going to inhibit her actions when we were together that night.

Trying to make her point, she said, "Look, honey, Mack and I had this discussion about adultery two years ago and he made me feel better when he insisted that if you were doing something that both parties wanted and no one was being hurt, it couldn't be too serious a sin – if it was one at all. Oh, of course, that can be considered nothing more than a rationalization, but it worked for us. I haven't felt any guilt since then."

Apparently, at that point Helen realized what Sandy was implying – that she had committed adultery herself. She looked at Sandy, her eyes wide, clearly startled with that admission. "Do you mean that...that...you committed adultery? That Mack didn't mind?"

Sandy replied with a sly grin, "Let's not go into that now! If you come here next week, we'll have three days to talk about everything!"

"Well, I'm damn sure going to be here! Talk about a tease!"

When I came in later that afternoon, I was greeted by two women with kisses and one of then, Helen, whispered, "I love you," as she pulled away. I could get used to coming home to that!

I slumped down on the couch and commented, "I'm pooped! That was a long day after a busy night without a whole lot of sleep!"

Sandy responded, "Well, you had better go up and take a nap. You're going to have another busy night. You have two women to satisfy tonight and that's going to require a lot of satisfying."

"Yeah, Mack, you ravished me last night – I've never been ravished before, but I love the word – but I'll be prepared for you tonight! I need more of that!"

"See what you've done? You've got the poor woman all fired up and you left her alone here all day! She needed the 'hair of the dog,' or whatever the equivalent phrase would be for a sexual hangover, and you weren't here to do your duty."

"Damn, I was happy with one cunt to take care of. Now I have two and I'm not sure that I'm up to it. I'm going up and take that nap you mentioned!"

There was a funny atmosphere as we had dinner and, afterwards, relaxed in the living room. It was a time of anticipation, a time before something good was going to happen. We all knew that we were going to have sex, but there was no need to hurry. We all knew what we were going to do, but nobody mentioned it. It was a very pleasant time. We were eager to start, but we enjoyed sitting there, savoring the moment and postponing gratification. In many situations, that time of anticipation is better than the event itself. You can't wait for a game to start – you sit there eagerly waiting for the kickoff – and the game stinks. For a week you look at an intriguing package under the tree, happily speculating and hoping – and it's a big letdown when it's opened. We had no fear of that in this situation.

There was no doubt that the most significant part of our evening would be sex between Helen and me, with, to some degree, Sandy playing a lesser role, so we waited for her to start the show. As she told me in our late night conversation, she actually enjoyed being the director, putting Helen and me together, and, while joining in herself, making us the center of the action. "This is something you two have never done before. You fucking another woman and she having another man! I've had that delightful, wicked experience and I want you both to have it and enjoy it and each other. I can't believe how she has changed in such a short time – actually saying that she wants to do it again!"

So, in her role of facilitator, she ended our tantalizing period of anticipation by asking, "Do you want to go in the water?" That, of course, is what we were waiting for and, shortly, the three of us were in the Jacuzzi, sans suits, of course, and our hands were roving over each of the other two. My biggest surprise was that when I slid my hand down to Sandy's cunt, Helen's fingers were already there! Also, when we had enough of the preliminary action and I was getting out with a projecting cock, Sandy declared, "No sucking right now! You have two cunts that need to be filled! Our mouths can come later!" Helen vigorously nodded her head, obviously agreeing without speaking!

It's surprising, in a way, how things can change so swiftly. Just yesterday, I had been completely surprised at the nudity in the Jacuzzi and, of course, the sucking. I honestly had expected no more than playing around in bed with Helen. I never even thought that fucking her was a possibility, and I was pleased and excited about having her naked with Sandy and me. Obviously, I wasn't aware of the pact that Sandy and Helen had made. Actually, neither of them was certain about what would happen when Helen was faced with a "yes" or "no" decision. To my happy surprise, it was "yes" and we went from there.

Today, all doubts were gone. We walked into the bedroom, all knowing full well what was planned – no hesitancy or reluctance, no soul searching on Helen's part. She lay on the bed with Sandy on one side and me on the other, much as we had yesterday. Our hands were all over her with both tits being fondled and squeezed, their nipples being kissed and sucked. Whatever nervousness or tentativeness Sandy originally had about sexual contact with another woman had vanished completely and she was as aggressive as I. Her hand went, quickly, through Helen's hair and to her clit and began rubbing it. Soon, both our hands were there, complementing each other and causing Helen to begin moving in arousal.

I moved down between her legs, she raised and spread them, and I began licking and fingering her as I had done the night before. Once again, she and Sandy were kissing avidly while Sandy cupped and fondled those large firm tits. Lubrication was literally flowing out of her, making it easy to insert my finger and finger fuck her cunt and ass. Unlike yesterday, however, when she began undulating in excitement I didn't continue until she had an orgasm. Instead, I moved higher on her, placing my cock against her crotch. Once again, she showed her acceptance by using her hand to direct me into herself. There was no question from Sandy about being ready, no hesitant answer "yes" to the question. Physical desire was rampant and mental reservations – i.e. thoughts of adultery – were lost in the pleasure of the moment.

That pleasure was made evident by the way she reacted to my cock entering her. She was still tight, but rather than passively lying there while I worked to penetrate her, as she had yesterday, she was actively pushing upward against me, helping me get in. Much more quickly our crotches were tight against each other, our pubic bones touching. I deliberately stayed there for a moment, grinding against her, feeling my entire cock buried in her. Then, of course, the in and out process began, the plunging and withdrawals becoming faster and more powerful as our mutual arousal grew. It was mutual, for as I drove in, I was met up an upward surge from Helen's hips, prolonging the contact. As we approached climax, we ground and twisted against each other, finally welding ourselves together, each, seemingly, trying to merge cock and cunt into one. Our orgasms were at the same time or close enough that it seemed so, and after a brief period of wedging ourselves together, we collapsed, her legs flopping down, still widespread with me lying flat between them on her.

We lay there for some time, recovering before it was Sandy's turn. Helen's hands joined mine in caressing her body. We each fondled her tits and sucked on her nipples while alternately kissing her lips. Like Sandy, Helen showed absolutely no hesitancy in any of this, and when I moved down between Sandy's legs, her fingers were already there, playing with the clit and, even, between the lips. I began using my tongue from clit to asshole as well as finger fucking both cunt and ass. It didn't take long for Sandy to start moving in excitement, so I rose up and, with her guiding hand, entered her and we began fucking. I had recovered pretty quickly from coming in Helen – actually, I never completely lost my erection – and the process was just as vigorous as it had been with her. It wasn't long before the same rapid pumping in and out, the same twisting and grinding, caused us to reach orgasm, followed by a long period in which the three of us lay quietly, recovering and quietly talking.

The fondling and feeling continued, however, and with two hands from two different women playing with my cock and balls, hardness returned. Shockingly, it was Helen who moved down and, without prompting, took my cock into her mouth and completed the revival. It still had a combination of my cum and Sandy's emissions on it, but she never hesitated. Knowing what she was tasting helped revive me, I think, and she was soon rewarded by being fucked for the second time that night! It was a fitting end of an amazing evening.

When she left the following morning, there was no question that our relation had irrevocably changed. I don't know if you would call it a three-way love affair, but that probably was as good a description as any. The affection clearly was there and, without question, we had gone well past any question about three-way sex. The kissing goodbye was far from the pro forma quickies commonly exchanged among friends and the expressions of love exchanged clearly were sincerely meant. The only question remaining was whether the three-way sex would become two-way, i.e., female to female. That would be answered next week.

12