Sandy, Opened Under New Management

Story Info
Sandy finds her bbc match.
3.7k words
4.31
20.1k
34
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a mis-delivered package and a new neighbor.

Sandy Philips found herself standing on the doorstep of the house two doors down from theirs. She rang the doorbell and waited a little nervously. Not having met yet, she didn't really know what to expect.

Taylor Pendleton stood around 6'3". Toned, athletic, and bright, he'd just taken a position as the assistant director of marketing for a local tech company and moved halfway across country to their town. He opened the door and greeted his neighbor. "Hi! I'm Taylor. Taylor Pendleton. But call me Tay. Everyone does."

Sandy was looking at the man before her. Tall, jacked, and black as night, his huge hand extended in greeting to shake hers. Automatically she did the socially appropriate thing and shook hands with him. His hand engulfed hers and she looked down towards the box she had under her other arm.

"Hello, Mr... uh Pendleton." She began. "I don't know what happened, but this package showed up at our house."

Tay looked at the woman. She was 5'7' with honey blonde hair, C cup titties, dressed in a tennis skirt and polo shirt. Top of the line tennis shoes with low cut socks. Pure Milf. She looked even hotter up close than she had at a distance when he'd seen her on a few of his daily bike rides.

"So...You're Walter's.... um... trophy wife." Tay said jokingly.

Now it was true that Walter was almost fourteen years her senior. That when she was twenty her parents, who had always done shift work in the factories, introduced them. Walter was an accountant, a CPA no less, and they'd been pretty insistent that he was a good catch. She'd really just gotten caught up in it and before 3 months had gone by they were married.

He was a really good provider. She'd wanted to be in love with him, she really did. But cupid never showed up. Sex was a series of all too brief frenetic couplings, and after she gave birth to Walt Jr. Even those had become few and far between.

Still, being called a trophy wife hurt a bit. But in the bare light of the facts, she could see how it might look that way.

"Hey. Thanks for dropping this off. C'mon in. I made some lemonade." Tay had encouraged.

Tay had taken to cycling to stay in shape after college. Discipline and miles. He'd moved to the neighborhood because the infrastructure was more bike friendly than most local communities. He understood that he wasn't the typical homeowner in the neighborhood. But the first time he'd laid eyes on Sandy... The first time he'd seen that perfect ass... well the wheels had started turning.

Sandy sat back in the chair and sipped her lemonade, Taylor sat on the couch opposite from her. She found herself admiring his physique. His well-groomed look belied his casual dress. Bike shorts and a T-shirt. That's when Sandy saw it. There. Under the leg of his tight bike shorts. Was a bulge that was bigger than anything she'd seen or imagined. Flaccid it had to be three times Walter's size hard, and proportionately thicker. It was shocking, really. She just wished she could stop looking at it.

"Hey, this lemonade is good." She said in a lively tone.

"Thanks. I make it myself. Organically grown lemons. More vitamin C." Taylor explained taking a sip from his glass. It was not lost on him that he was being checked out. Good.

They small talked. She officially welcomed him to the neighborhood. He thanked her for the welcome, and again thanked her for bringing over the package, explaining that he worked from home quite a bit since the pandemic, and frequently was getting things delivered.

Having finished the lemonade, they walked back to the door. Taylor watched her walk down his driveway, and she'd headed up the sidewalk back to her house. That tight white married ass. Yeah.

It had started in college. Taylor had gotten a sports scholarship on the track team. His parents were both Jamaican, and he'd grown up with a strong work ethic, in a house full of competitive siblings. A hard worker, he was determined to be the first in his family to graduate from grad school. But it was as an undergrad that he'd discovered his true calling.

The coach's wife was a runner. Slim, supple, and cute as a button. Taylor had noticed how she tended to "be around" at practices a lot, and he'd struck up a casual relationship with her. It was perfectly innocent...at first. But one night she'd shown up, a little tipsy, at his dorm room door, and all that changed. She was all over him that night like she was sex starved or something, and she took him bareback, draining his balls over and over again with a passion the likes of which he'd never even imagined. And when he'd looked down to see her hands parting her pale thighs for him, the bedroom light glinted off the wedding ring on her hand, proudly displayed. Well, something in Tay, had clicked into place at that moment.

Meredith liked it dirty and often. Taylor thought coach must have known, but if he did, he never let on about it. After that first night it was open-season and he was skewering her holes every chance they could manage. And he'd tried dating other girls, but there was something about the look of that wedding ring, and how she'd admitted after that first night that her husband couldn't even begin to give her the pleasure that Taylor did, it was having that metric in play that had him hooked on married pussy.

It was a week later, and it had happened again. She probably should have a word with the UPS driver, but it was no big deal taking the delivery down to Taylor's house. And she admitted that she was kinda hoping to get another peek at his bike shorts again. Taylor didn't disappoint, greeting her and inviting her in, they'd had a nice visit. Sandy felt a bit flushed being around the big handsome black man once more. Both times he'd been very politely attentive to her.

But there was something; a subtext in the way he'd looked at her that she just couldn't put a finger on. It made her feel... vulnerable... tingly.

It was after that, that the masturbation had begun. She'd always had little solo sessions here and there. Hell, it was the only way she'd actually ever experienced orgasm. But lately...she'd just needed it more. And while it had always before been about getting herself off, and then getting on with her day, she now found herself daydreaming and taking her time. Playing with her own tits and getting herself good and worked up, before moving down to her throbbing clit. And the daydreams had taken on a pretty consistent theme. Tay's huge black cock.

Sandy had just returned from dropping Walt Jr. off at daycare. When she noticed the package by the door again. She checked it and sure enough it was addressed to Taylor Pendleton. With an exasperated sigh, she tucked it under her arm and headed down the drive.

Tay, met her at the doorway as usual, and invited her in, taking the package and placing it on a side table. "Hey, sorry, no lemonade this time..." He'd said apologetically.

"That's okay. I don't mind." Sandy replied, distractedly.

"I did get something from my cousin though." Tay added. "Some of the best ganja North of the equator. Shall we partake?"

"I... um... never..." Sandy said in shock. She admitted that she'd never really even tried pot before.

"Well, I'm not going to force you. Just offering." Tay said.

What would Walter say, Sandy wondered as she took her first bong hit, just like Tay had showed her. A couple minutes later she was a little light-headed, but good with it. It was a nice feeling, but goofy. She looked over at Tay and kinda spaced out. A minute later she was still staring at him.

"Hey Sandy." Tay said.

"Yeah, Tay?" She replied.

"You're staring at me." He observed.

"I am? I'm sorry." She apologized.

"You're staring at my dick, Sandy." He elaborated.

"I am. I should probably stop." She said sheepishly.

"You like staring at my dick, Sandy?" Tay asked.

"I do, Tay. I like staring at your dick. It's a nice dick." Sandy admitted. "The first time I came here I noticed it."

"I know you did, Sandy. You been checking me out every time you come over." Tay noted. "Let me ask you something Sandy. You wanna see it?"

"I don't know, Tay." Sandy replied. "I'm married, and...That would be kinda naughty. What if Walter found out?"

"I'm not gonna tell him, Sandy. It would be our secret." Tay said matter of factly. "That is, if you want to."

"Maybe just a peek, Tay." Sandy agreed, licking her lips nervously.

Taylor got up from his seat on the couch and move across to where Sandy was sitting. Turning away from her he pushed his bike pants down to the floor, and slowly turned back around.

Sandy gasped when she saw it. Still soft, it was nonetheless huge and incredibly, almost impossibly black. It was long and as thick as her wrist. She'd never seen it's equal. She was aware that her breathing had become irregular and there was sudden moisture in her panties. Taylor moved a bit closer and she found herself reaching out to touch it.

"Wow, Sandy. Your hand is really warm." Tay said, as she cupped her hand under his shaft and hefted it lightly. "It feels good." Her conquest had officially begun.

Sandy silently squirmed a bit, as Tay's cock grew in her hand. She was transfixed with fascination as he grew hard just from her touch. It usually took an act of Congress to get Walter going. But this...this was amazing. He'd moved even closer to her and now its head bobbed just an inch or two from her face. Hypnotically, she leaned forward and kissed it. Then she kissed it again. Then she tasted it with her tongue. It was yummy.

She took as much as she could in her mouth and heard Tay's pleasured gasp. She reached up with her other hand and wrapped it around his shaft which she was now jacking with both hands and yet she could still take only so much in her mouth which bobbed up and down on it, coated by her saliva and the tasty essence of his precum. There it was Tay smiled to himself looking down to see the two carat diamond solitaire ring and white gold wedding band.

"That's it, Sandy. That's it." Tay encouraged. She was one hell of a cocksucker just like that. With a little coaching she'd be legendary. "Suck that dick, slut..." he'd added.

Sandy heard Tay call her a slut, and normally such language would have been offensive to her. But the hunger was upon her now, and she forced more and more of his beautiful cock down her throat until with a long groan he ejaculated in her mouth. There was a lot of cum. Walter usually only oozed several drips from his little cock, but this monster gave her a four-course man-meal. Her pussy was literally dripping.

Slowly, it dawned on Sandy what she'd just done. She'd done a sexual act with a man other than her spouse. A black man, at that. Releasing Tay's spent cock she tried to compose herself. Apologizing quickly, she blushed deeply and with her head bowed, she headed for the door. Back at home, she couldn't get her panties off fast enough, and her fingers squished on her messy twat until she'd cum three times in rapid succession.

On his back patio, Taylor relaxed into the lounge chair and caught some rays. It was sweet how she'd gotten all self-conscious when he fed her his seed. He was already looking forward to next time.

Sandy was of two minds. First, she was profoundly embarrassed by what had happened; by her total loss of composure, and her faithless behavior. But on the other hand, she'd been able to think of little else all week since it had happened. She did resolve that in any case she owed the man an apology for her abrupt departure.

So, once Walt Jr was dropped off, she walked over to Tay's place.

"I... um... I'm sorry, Tay, for the way I reacted the other day. That whole episode was kinda... wrong." She said.

"It's okay, Sandy." Tay responded sympathetically. "I get it. We got a little out of hand."

"Thanks for being so understanding, Tay." She said, relieved. "I'm a married woman, and I guess curiosity got the better of me. I owe a lot to Walter. I guess your trophy wife comment wasn't that far off the mark."

"Its fine, Sandy. Curiosity is a perfectly natural thing. Especially when you've been in a relationship as long as you have." Tay stated, noting to himself that her eyes were glued to his crotch.

"Oh, that's probably true. I just wanted to get it off my chest. No bad feelings..." She said distractedly.

Tay's shorts slid to the floor, and he was already partially erect. It was a calculated risk, but when she moved slowly towards him he knew he had her moving inexorably down the path.

Sandy didn't know what had come over her. But mere seconds after Tay's pants hit the floor she was on her knees before him fucking him with her mouth again. It was like her body overruled her mind, and it didn't take too long before Tay rewarded her with another creamy mouthful of spunk.

"You Motherfucker! You did that on purpose." Sandy accused as they cuddled on the couch afterwards.

"I did, and you loved every second of it." Tay grinned.

"Hmph!" was all Sandy would reply.

With Walt Jr. at daycare three times a week. Sandy found herself over at Tay's on a steady basis. Tay was taking his time, and soon she could take nearly all his 10 plus inches down her throat. She'd never gotten oral before, so when Tay started eating her pussy, a whole new world of pleasure was opened up for her enjoyment. She'd honestly never had a full-on orgasm with Walter, and her husband was repulsed by the mere idea of sticking his tongue in her, but Tay had no such compunctions and treated her to orgasm after orgasm until she'd beg him to relent.

And Tay was enjoying every second of it. He had her on a steady diet of black sperm, and if a work meeting got in the way and they couldn't meet up, she'd get just the slightest bit sulky. It was cute. It went on like this for some time. And when Sandy was ready for the next step, he knew she was one hundred percent ready.

Sandy would wonder from time to time, how things had gotten this far out of hand. She thought that Walter didn't deserve this. Poor guy, in the dark that she was having these trysts with their neighbor. But Tay made her feel more alive than she had ever felt before. He made her feel sexy. So, the day Tay had greeted her at the door, kissed her deeply and swept her off her feet, carrying her to his bed, she knew what would come next.

Tay was fully hard, and Sandy looked down to see his ebony head poised at the entrance to her pussy. She had doubts she'd be able to take him inside her without something terrible going wrong. She thought about Walt, and how'd faithful they'd been to each other. And that's the exact second Tay popped the head of his cock inside her.

Sandy squealed a little bit. Tay felt huge inside her, and she just had a little more than his head in there. His hands on her body were strong and reassuring. His fingers played with her breasts a while and she let out a sigh as he brought his mouth to hers. The tightness in her loins felt less imposing, and she was aware that he had gradually pushed more of his rod into her. Maybe a third of it was in. Already past where Walt could reach, and she felt amazing and full as Tay continued feeding her more.

He was closing in on the halfway point when Sandy's thighs started to shiver and quake. Her pussy was clenching and unclenching on his rod, like it was trying to swallow it. Sandy groaned and her eyes rolled back as she had the first vaginal orgasm of her life. And it was a doozy. She hung onto Tay like he was a life raft and she was drowning. She felt a couple more inches slide inside her. She felt unimaginably stretched and knew another tidal wave orgasm was on the way. She felt like her pussy was as full as it could get, then....she felt the head of his cock deep within her pressing gently against her cervix.

She looked down to see she had taken his entire cock. Her labia were distended obscenely around his rod and she felt electric as she shook through several more orgasms. As he felt her loosen up for him he started fucking her harder and harder. They'd been at it for over an hour when he grunted and plunged all the way balls deep, unloading his virile spunk into her fertile vagina. She shook from the force of her own orgasm. She had surrendered to him, totally. Tay held his cock deep inside Sandy's pussy. Giving his sperm time to soak into her.

Now that was worth waiting for, he thought to himself.

"Tay?" he heard her ask.

"Yeah, Sandy?" he said.

"That was amazing...but...you came inside me." Sandy said softly.

"Yes. I did. So?" Tay said.

"Well, since nothing's been going on with Walter for so long. I stopped bothering with the birth control." She stated.

"I see." Tay replied. He pondered the ramifications of that, and in doing so managed another premium erection. Round two was underway. He was balls deep in her within a minute. She took him easily now. Re-sized and opened... under new management.

With two loads of Tay's sperm planted in her cheating twat and oozing down her thighs in thick dollops, Sandy made the walk of shame back up to her house to start getting dinner ready for Walter.

A couple days later, three more of Tay's loads followed. And four more on Friday. Her mind was a blur. All she knew is that she needed his cock, now. Her pussy belonged with that dick inside it. She was Tay's married slut, his own private whore, and it was the most amazing she'd felt in her entire life.

The following week she'd tried to convince him to wear a condom. She'd brought a box over and put one on him. He'd started fucking her, but it felt like a sausage inside her instead of a cock, and after a couple minus she pulled free and with a sigh, she reached down to remove the silly thing. Skin to skin was so much better, and Tay's hot cum inside her was the way nature intended to be. Why bother fighting it she thought. The last barrier had melted away.

It was Saturday afternoon when she found Walter in his study. He had some sort of home security camera footage on. Not their house, but it looked eerily familiar. Walter zoomed in on the bed where Tay was fucking her and she was screaming his name over and over as she came and came. Walter had his little dick out and was wanking it for all he was worth.

"You bastard! You knew? All this time you knew, and you didn't even bother to stop me?" Sandy spat.

"Wait!" Walt whined as he changed to another scene. Tay walking up to their own front door and leaving a package next to it. It was the first package she'd brought down to him. She saw the time stamp.

"You knew that too? You pitiful fuck of a husband!" She cried.

"Sandy. Tay came to me and told me beforehand that he was going to take you. He said he wanted your married ass, and if I knew what was good for me, I'd just stay out of the way. Then he showed me his cock, and as soon as I saw it I knew he was right. He'd have you one way or another. But I didn't want to lose you... so..." Walter trailed off.

"So you let him turn me?" She finished.

"Tay's not a bad guy. And he's been sending me these vids of the two of you." Walter offered sheepishly. "I've never seen you so hot."

"Well, he owns my pussy now, darling husband. One hundred percent. Understood? I'm his...exclusively." Sandy stated.

"Yes dear. As long as we stay together." Was Walter's answer.

The three of them picked it out together, the chastity cage. The very real symbol of Walter's new status as cuckold. Walt got fed a steady diet of vids of Sandy and Tay fucking in every way imaginable. Sometimes he was even allowed to be there in person to witness Tay fucking her properly. With Tay's encouragement he'd even learned to eat her cum filled pussy.

The sad truth, was that Walter really loved his new role, and seldom missed a chance to tell Sandy how much he loved her and how sexy she'd become. He seemed almost relieved that sex was no longer a concern he needed to have, and lavished attention on his wife whenever possible.

12