Sandy; the Rest of the Story

Story Info
The rest of the story of Sandy.
3.9k words
1.82
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prolog:

"Sandy," told the story of how we divorced and how we got back together, and how we integrated our sex lives. This is the rest of the story.

The following paragraph is near the end of the beginning saga and our story continues from there.

The next week we went to a video store where she spent a couple of hours at a glory hole sucking all cumer's. I loved watching them paint cum on her lips so she could lick it off. Aaron came by 1-2 times a week to fuck Sandy and often brought a friend or two to fuck her as well. Aaron introduced me to Dan, a new biker who recently joined the MC. In no time I was on my knees sucking his thick healthy cock.

Dan is big, 6' 4", black, with very dark skin and a nice big cock too. His balls are like hairy goose eggs and I loved sucking them. Dan was respectful of our marriage and also loved that I was a whore and used me often for his and some friends' fun. Dan did the same and sometimes one or more bikers would have her over for a fuck fest.

We decided that Sandy would move in with me and we put the meeting of our minds to paper and signed it so later there would be no mistake about what our marriage would be. We needn't have bothered as it turned out since we were both of the same mind.

A couple of months later Sandy and Aaron came to me to talk about her being his whore and how he should be staying with us. Sandy said nothing would change between us except that she and Aaron would sleep in our bed with us from now on. She said, after all, her mouth, ass, and cunt belonged to him and he should have access to them whenever he wanted. Besides it was fun watching her suck his morning wood and swallow his cum or get on top and fuck him.

Sandy enjoyed being naked and was usually naked around the house. She quit working as a receptionist and began working in a strip club dancing naked. She liked teasing the guys and loved teasing the wood in their pants. They couldn't touch her but she could touch them and she loved finding a well-hung guy with a hard-on so she could caress it with her hands through his pants and sit astride his lap and rub her cunt on it. Then she would give him her number.

It was not unusual for men to call her to come over and we had bikers there quite often as well. She was an expert and very erotic sucking cock. Watching her lips glide up and down on a man's cock was pure poetry as it disappeared down her throat and reappeared again. The sounds of her sucking and the sounds of ecstasy her throat made were exquisite. I love seeing men's cock's spasm and jerk as they pump cum in her mouth and the sounds she makes as she swallows their cum.

She loves cum like a kid loves candy and takes all she can as often as she can. Aaron and I worked up a scene for her together this summer and put it into play. He set it up with a half dozen out-of-work loggers eager to take on another man's wife. I drove her out to the woods on this nice sunny day after telling her how to dress for the trip. She wore a short skirt and pullover top which I had her remove before getting out leaving her wearing platform heels, a red garter, hose, and nothing else.

I surveyed her in the shady area we stopped with sunbeams shining through. She had perfect perky tits, a sexy round ass, and smooth cunt and legs. I told her to walk up the road until she came to another spur road with a motor home parked at the end of it. She looked at me quizzically as she began walking as if on a modeling runway making her ass swing left and right. I followed behind in the pickup and saw her stop as she came to the spur road and looked ahead.

She looked at me as a big smile spread across her face and continued walking toward the motor home. She was almost to the motor home when I turned in the road and saw some guys outside milling around watching her approach. They were on her immediately when she joined them as her hands explored their pants. They all went inside the motor home as I approached and by the time I went inside, they had her on the bed fucking her mouth and cunt.

She was passionately sucking cock and balls as another guy was fucking her hard and deep. The harder they used her the better she seemed to like it and

one by one each man came in her mouth while others fucked her well.

"You really are quite the cock whore aren't you?" I said after they all left.

"I am." She said matter of fact. "I loved walking down the road naked and when I saw the men at the motor home I began to get more excited."

"I saw how you were enjoying yourself with them, sucking up their cum like joy juice. We will have to do something like this again."

"Any time, I'm up for it."

A few weeks later as Sandy was grocery shopping she saw a black man dressed in white linen exercise pants with a tie in the front and a white T-shirt. She noticed his cock bouncing around in his pants and as he passed she saw he had a sexy round ass. His black skin was made even more stark by the whiteness of his clothes. She kept seeing him in different aisles and at one point she spoke to him with her best flirtatious smile.

"We must stop meeting like this."

He looked at her smiling. "Or meet more often."

"I see you're married." He said looking at her wedding rings.

"Yes I am but it's OK, we have an open marriage and he likes watching but doesn't have to."

"That's good, I like fucking white wives especially when their husbands watch."

"Oh good, I don't suppose you would like to come over today for a little afternoon delight?"

"I sure would, when?"

"Well I have to put my groceries away, how about in an hour or so."

"Sounds cool to me, I'll be there."

"Oh, do you mind if I ask a question?"

"What's that?"

"What are you wearing under your pants?"

(Chuckles) "Nothing, not a damn thing, why?"

"No reason, I just wondered."

"OK, well I need to finish shopping so I can get to your place on time."

"Yes, me too so see you then."

Aaron was here when Owen arrived and was a little surprised until Aaron explained who he is.

Owen looked at me, "So not only are you married you are also a black man's whore?"

"Yes I am, does that bother you?"

"Not at all, I love sexy whores. It's so much better to know a woman is a whore from the jump."

"Nice, would you like to go in the hot tub for a bit?"

"Sure, I like hot tubs."

They went out to the hot tub for a while then came in to dry off and go to the bedroom. Sandy always loved me to watch her, especially with men outside our circle of friends with benefits.

"Are you coming dear?" she asked as they went to the bedroom.

She wasted no time getting on her knees to suck his cock and big balls. His cock looked so hot going in her throat, bulging it and even hotter as she slurped on his balls. He smiled as he saw my enjoyment of her skills and passion. Sandy manipulated his position on the bed to be face down and buried her face between his ass cheeks. She motioned me to come closer and I could see her tongue working his asshole and her lips kissing and massaging it.

It made me so hot my cock was rock hard and the more passionate she was the hornier I became. As she reached under him to stroke his cock he rose more on his knees giving her better access to his ass. In time he flipped her over and with her knees up by her ears he pounded her cunt deep and hard to her screams of pleasure. I loved watching her get fucked hard like that, watching his thick black cock take her and own her hot little cunt.

After some time he came up and knelt over her head and shot his load in her mouth.

"Ya, take my cum you little whore, suck it up, and don't miss a drop."

"She loves cum doesn't she?" he said looking at me.

"Yes she does and she swallows it all too."

She thanked him for his cum as she licked her lips and looked at me and told me how much she liked it. A while later just after he left I asked her,

"You liked sucking his cock didn't you."

"Oh yes I did very much, I loved the taste of his cum too."

"Good, I loved watching you with him. I never knew before that being married to a whore like you would be so much fun."

"I hope you keep enjoying it because I am so happy that you do. And by the way, I love it when you call me a whore or a slut."

"And I mean it with all respect and admiration."

A couple of days later Owen called and talked with Sandy.

After a little small talk, Owen asked, "Do you like anal sex?"

"I love anal sex, why?"

"Because I want to come over and fuck you in the ass good and hard, are you up for that?"

"But of course hun on one condition."

"What's that?"

"I want to rim you for a while first."

"Oh hell ya of course!" They made arrangements for the next evening.

When Owen arrived they went out to the hot tub for a while before going to the bedroom. Owen invited me to join them. Sandy had Owen lay on his back and she held his legs way back and stroked his cock and licked and sucked his balls. Then she moved on to licking and kissing his asshole completely and passionately. It was such a turn-on seeing her tongue licking and working his asshole and giving it such sexy sweet kisses and massaging it with her pursed lips.

It wasn't long before he got Sandy on her back with her legs way back and took his well-lubed cock and began sliding it inside Sandy's ass, deeper with each stroke. The deeper he went the more she pulled on him until he was balls deep inside her.

"Your wife's ass is off the hook! What a hot little whore she is!" He said without missing a beat. "Her ass is pure heaven!"

Owen fucked her for a long while giving her many orgasms before cuming inside her himself. It was obvious she loved the whole experience.

"You can come over and do that any time." She exclaimed as they relaxed.

"Oh, I will don't worry. You are the best whore I have ever met."

Aaron had told us of a biker rally where women danced on stage nude and I was excited to go. I would ride with different men on the way and my husband would drive our truck and trailer, a 29-foot toy hauler with Aaron's bike inside. 14 bikers from the club were able to go with us. Aaron said he would make sure I had a gangbang on Saturday night.

I had heard of the rally and seen some videos of the women on stage, many of them naked and I wanted to join in. Reservations were made at the edge of town and I busied myself packing and such. Aaron came over a couple of weeks before we left to have me meet and serve Dan, a friend of his. Aaron told me that Dan had big balls and came like a super soaker and he wasn't kidding. Dan was part black and part Indian I was told and was pretty good-looking.

I was on my knees sucking his cock in short order and loving how thick it was and how his precum was leaking all the time. I beckoned him to follow me into the bedroom so I could lie across the bed and he could fuck my throat which he did very well. It felt like he doubled the opening in my throat and it felt like he was fucking me with a baseball bat.

"I want to cum in your mouth but I warn you I cum a lot."

"Mmmm, I love cum so let me have it!"

I felt his cock pulse as he shot stream after stream of cum in my mouth and I swallowed a couple of times until his last squirt and flow. It was wonderful and I kept the last bit in my mouth to enjoy.

"YUMMY!" I said. "That was wonderful, you must come by more often."

"I will come over more, you give great head and I love how you enjoy my cum."

As we talked more I learned that he would be coming with us. The toy hauler will also be good to work on broken down bikes and we will have it loaded with tools.

I hadn't had a chance to rinse my mouth out yet before my husband came home and kissed me. His face lit up and he kissed me again more deeply.

"I love how your mouth tastes after you suck cock. Did he cum in your mouth?"

"Yes he did and he came a lot too, I loved it. I am glad you like kissing me after, it's so hot, and it has always turned me on."

"Me too though I don't know why. I really like when you come home from a glory hole."

A couple of weeks later we were off to the bike rally and Sandy took turns riding with different bikers and riding in the truck. At night some brought tents and a couple of them slept in the trailer with us.

The rally was huge with vendors galore and bikers and their women everywhere. Sandy was modestly dressed and by that, I mean barely legal, and enjoyed the attention of all the men telling a lot of them where we were staying.

Saturday afternoon on stage with the other girls she enjoyed cavorting around in a bikini during the wetting down process. Her bikini became nearly transparent when it got wet much to the men's delight. As other girls became topless so did she and she took her bottoms off like some of the other girls did. Dan and Aaron were busy telling some guys where we were staying and to come over to visit. Our trailer was next to the tent area which made it handy for a lot of guys to drop by.

We had a nice fire going in the fire pit and it wasn't long before Sandy was going off hand in hand to our trailer with some guy she took a shine to. Aaron was talking with a couple of guys who followed shortly after as did a couple of guys Dan had talked with. While I enjoyed watching her I also liked to let her have her space and she enjoyed telling me what happened after, what a slut she had been.

The guy was about six feet tall and well built and we were enjoying the campfire and each other. He had a nice bulge that I could feel against me as we made out and I invited him back to our trailer. It was only the beginning. I was sitting on the couch sucking his nice cock when the door opened and a couple of other guys came in.

"Hey brother, how's her mouth?"

"Her mouth is great and her throat is like velvet"

"I knew it; she had me hard the whole time she was on stage today."

"Well here, try her mouth for yourself." The first guy offered as he withdrew his cock. The guy standing on my right with his pants down stroking his cock took me by the hair and stuck his cock in my mouth and I began sucking him.

"You don't care whose cock you suck as long as you have a cock to suck huh?"

"Uh, uh." I managed. He continued to fuck my mouth until he offered me to someone else. Then they took me back to the bed and laid me on it with my head hanging over the foot of it and one guy began fucking my mouth as another began eating my cunt. I couldn't tell for sure but it seemed as though there were maybe a dozen men in our trailer by now. One guy wanted to fuck me but others said they wanted the chance to eat my cunt.

Things were going nicely and I had swallowed half a dozen loads of cum when there was a commotion out in the living area of the trailer. A woman I knew slightly as Carol came to the bed and the man with his cock in my mouth, I now noticed as her husband Tom, pulled his dick out of my mouth. She was about to go off on him but stopped as she was contemplating something.

"Do you remember what I said I would do if I caught you cheating again?"

"I'm not cheating! This is just "adult recreation" that's all.

"Ya? Well, I am going to join in the fun." And with that, she began to get undressed. Carol was a pretty woman in her late thirties, tall and husky as in large-boned and with a well built figure of about 155 pounds. (Tom, her husband is six feet six inches.)

She took her top off followed by her bra and tossed them aside as Tom objected.

"Don't worry about what I'm doing; just stick your cock back in Sandy's mouth."

She slipped off her jeans and her panties and asked me if I would scoot over. Tom was still objecting as I kept trying to get his cock back in my mouth. Carol motioned for a guy to come over and as he stepped close she grabbed him and sucked up his cock as deep as she could. Tom's cock had been limp until that happened and as he watched his wife suck cock and another guy eating her cunt he began to get hard again.

Tom came in my mouth and shortly after the guy who was fucking Carol's mouth came in hers as she swallowed. Tom tried to get her to leave then but she was having none of it.

"I warned you what would happen and now maybe you can live with it and maybe you can't," she said.

And with that, she took another guy, a black man, in her mouth and a second guy began fucking her. Aaron and Dan escorted Tom out and told him he would have to take it up with her later but for now, she was here until she wants to leave.

Carol got more into the men who were fucking her at both ends and truly enjoyed their cum. In the next three hours or so Carol and I fucked and sucked so many men we lost track and we didn't care either but Aaron said I sucked and fucked about 150 to 160 men and most came in my mouth with the rest cuming in my cunt. Carol did about 60 to 70 being fucked by most of them. I told Aaron I wish I had done a hundred more.

"I never knew I could be such a slut." She said. "It all just seems so natural, like it was what I was born for."

I too had a great time there experiencing all those men and when we got home Carol began calling me a few weeks later and wanting to come to one of our parties. I told her she could come alone unless Tom could control himself. She told me he had come around and was now enjoying seeing her with other men and having other women openly himself. We let them come to our next party and Tom had indeed turned himself around.

Carol was a hottie and I loved sharing men's cum with her and I also enjoyed sucking and fucking Tom. Taking Carol to a glory hole really opened her eyes to the possibilities and she loved sucking all those men and swallowing their cum. There was no doubt in my mind that she was born to be a slut. There were also times when the guys were at work when we would invite men over for some afternoon delight. Carol became a total free-use slut.

One day Dan told me to go to any parking garage and convince men to let me blow them. I gave some thought to exactly how I would accomplish this and the next afternoon I went to my first garage. I saw a 40ish man open the rear door of his car to put some shopping bags in and slipped between him and the open door. I reached down to fondle his goodies through his pants and asked,

"Did you know it's not healthy for men to not cum every two days?"

He stared at me silently and was stunned as I continued to fondle him feeling his cock get hard.

"Do you mind if I suck you dry?" I asked.

With some hesitation, he said OK as I began to undo his belt and zipper. In less than three minutes he unloaded in my mouth a healthy load of nice cum. I thanked him and looked around for another.

I sucked off three more men the same way before approaching a big dude with a big bulge in his pants. I slid between him and his open door but as I fondled him and began to speak he slipped his hand under my skirt to my bare cunt.

"Screw the blow job, I want to fuck you!"

And with that, he pushed me down on the seat, raised my legs, and shoved his big cock deep inside me.

Back at home, my husband greeted me with a big kiss as usual.

"Your mouth tastes like cum."

"It should, I sucked off four men today in a parking garage and one guy with a big cock fucked me but good."

"Well you little whore, did he fuck you deep and cum in you?"

"Yes he did and my cunt is so wet and hot so why don't you take me into the bedroom and eat my cunt good."

My husband loved to eat my cunt after I had been well fucked and he was doing a good job now making me cum 1-2-3 times until I hardly needed a towel.

"Is my cunt nice and wet baby?"

"It is, wet and hot!"

"Do I taste good?"

"You taste the best baby."

"Good, I have his number, maybe we should go over and you can watch and clean up?"

"That's a great idea, go ahead and make the date." He said smiling.

12