Sandy's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PRTNDR
PRTNDR
29 Followers

Her moans got louder, and she called out my name. "Sandy, ohhhhh, Sandy, you wonderful cunt-licking girl! You're making me crazy! Suck on my clit some more!"

I fucked her harder with my fingers, then withdrew my middle finger. Covered with her juices, it slid right between her nether cheeks to her asshole, and penetrated easily to the first knuckle. I just had to change the angle of my hand a little, then started finger-fucking both her holes while I licked and sucked her clit. I still had one free hand, and I slid that up her belly to her tits, squeezing each nipple in turn.

I was breathing as hard as she was. My cock was rock-stiff, still rubbing the walls of its satin prison. Judy began to tremble. It started in her hips. Her holes clenched at my fingers, and I fucked her harder. Her legs trembled, her breath caught in her throat, then she roared out, "OHHHMMMYYYGOODDDD!" and soaked my hand and face with her squirted juices as she came.

I didn't stop. I kept going with all my energy. I wanted to make her cum until she couldn't take anymore. Her thighs slammed onto the sides of my head, and she kept moaning and screaming my name. "Fuck, fuck FUCK, SANDY! So good, so GOOD!"

Finally she went completely limp, and pushed my head away from her dripping cunt.

She lay back on the couch, breathing heavily. Looking up behind me, she said, "Oh, Dave, she's goooooooodddd."

I'd been a little busy and hadn't noticed we'd drawn an audience. Looking around, I found Dave and Kim standing there smiling at me. Dave was naked, and Kim lazily stroked his cock. Kim was fully dressed, a folder under her arm.

"Kim, you're not staying for dessert?" Judy asked.

"I'd love to, but I have to deliver these in person," Kim replied, "I hope to see more of Sandy some time soon. Love her outfit, and I can see she has talent."

Kim leaned in and kissed Dave on the lips, then stepped over to kiss Judy. She ran a fingertip through Judy's dripping pussy lips and stuck it in her mouth. "Mmmm," she smiled. Bending over me she tilted my head up and pressed her lips to mine. Her tongue pushed through my lips and danced with my own for a few seconds. "Next time we'll compare panties," she said, and headed for the door.

"Sorry you have to run," Dave said as she left. Turning to the two of us he said, "Shall we have some refreshment before I have my dessert? We nodded and he led the way back to the kitchen. He brought out some brandy and poured three small snifters. "Something to give us a little strength."

Judy excused herself to clean up a little, taking her drink with her. Dave took a sip of his, then said, "What do you think, Sandy?"

I sat still for a moment. "I don't know, Dave. I'm in a world that's entirely new to me. A few weeks ago I was just another straight schlub. Now I'm sitting here in lingerie, sipping good brandy, having just finished ravaging a beautiful woman I've always admired, and wondering how her husband's cock will taste. And by the way, he's one of my superiors at work."

"Don't worry about that last thing, Sandy. Judy and I may bring people from our work lives into our private life, but we never let the two mix. Whatever happens behind closed doors is completely separate from our work together. Whatever happens here is completely up to you. You can say no more at any point, and we'll still get along just fine."

"I'm glad to hear that, and I am really interested in your cock," I said.

"Let's see what we can do about that," said Judy, coming back into the kitchen. She walked around the counter, put her arm around her husband, and kissed him. She was completely nude, and the they made an extremely handsome couple.

The two of them smiled at me. I raised my glass to them, saying "Then let the games continue!" They touched their glasses to mine and we all drank. Taking my hand, Judy led me across the living room and down a long hallway. There was a soft light coming from a room at the end. Stepping into the room, I could see it was dimly lit by small lamps placed on random tables. In the center of the room was the largest bed I've ever seen. On and around it were pillows of large and small sizes. Dave and Judy dove into the center of it as I stood taking it all in.

Judy whispered to Dave, and they moved into a 69 with her on top. She sat down, pressing her pussy against his mouth. Leaning forward, she took his cock in her mouth. She kept her head tilted up, looking me in the eye as she sucked her husband. I got onto the bed, walking to them on hands and knees. I could hear slurping sounds as Dave's tongue dug into Judy's cunt. I remembered how wet it had been, and how wonderful it tasted. I got up between Dave's knees. Judy put her hands on Dave's thighs and spread them wide. Then she held his balls with one hand. The other stroked his shaft as her tongue circled the helmet on top.

It was an average cock, about 6" long, no thicker than my own, and in general not much bigger than the dildo I'd been playing with. It wasn't some giant porn cock, it had no magical powers, and yet it was the thing I wanted most in my life at that moment.

Judy sat up a little. She stroked Dave's prick with one hand. She smiled at me and pushed it so that it was pointed at me. Perhaps I looked a little nervous, because she nodded her head in encouragement. I moved closer. She took my hand and placed it around his cock, putting her own hand over it and starting a stroking motion. She removed her hand and made an O with her lips, and just watched me.

Reaching down, I cupped Dave's balls in my hand. His sack was a bit bigger than my own, and I had a fleeting thought that it was full of cum that I would soon taste. I leaned forward and opened my mouth, and slowly pushed down, taking the rod in my mouth.

The taste was even better than I dreamed, and there was a little something more, obviously precum. I liked it. I sucked hard, pulling on his prick with my mouth, then descended further. The head poked at the back of my mouth, at the edge of my throat. Pulling off, I licked it from bottom to top, wrapping my tongue around the edges, then holding the head in my mouth while my tongue licked the frenum just below.

I wanted to check out his balls. I held his cock against his belly, stroking it with my hand. I licked his shaved balls and tried to get them in my mouth. The whole sack wouldn't fit, so I gently mouthed each ball separately, then pushed them up and licked across his perineum. I must have been doing good, because I could hear Dave moaning softly into Judy's cunt.

Judy got up off of Dave. Moving around, she grabbed a large pillow. Getting Dave to sit up, she put it behind his back so he could watch me suck his prick. Then she kissed him and moved down beside me. "Good girl," she whispered to me, kissing me on the cheek. Then she moved down behind me.

I stuck Dave's cock back in my mouth. I used my hand and mouth together, fucking his cock like they were a pussy. My other hand massaged his balls, pulling gently, holding, squeezing, then teasing his perineum with the tips of my fingers.

I felt Judy's hands on my hips, softly caressing. She stroked my back, my shoulders, and my waist, then came back to my ass. She used her palms and her fingertips, tracing and caressing my muscles as her husband's favorite muscle was massaged by my mouth.

Her fingertips found the waistband of my panties, and she began slowly sliding them off me. She had to reach inside the front to keep the tip of my hard cock from catching. Her fingertips on my cock felt like an icy fire, cool to the touch but promising fireworks. It was the first time either of them had touched my genitals.

I varied the use of my mouth and hands on Dave. I looked up at him. He had his hands behind his head and he smiled as I inhaled his prick.

Judy got my panties down over my ass, and I lifted my knees so she could remove them completely. She tossed them aside and started caressing my ass cheeks. She dragged her hand between my thighs and I spread my legs farther apart. The back of her hand ran across my balls, and I moaned at the contact. She spread my cheeks, and I felt her hot breath on my boyhole. Then I heard a plastic cap.

I knew what was coming and I smiled. I renewed my assault on the spear in my mouth, pushing deep to get more inside me. I couldn't quite open my throat, and I knew that was a skill I'd have to figure out if I was going to continue sucking cocks. I felt the cool liquid drizzle between my cheeks and run down to my asshole. I felt Judy's fingertips stop the flow, and then I felt the most amazing thing yet -- her fingers rubbing lube into my asshole.

She rubbed around the edges, lubing the whole ring. Then a fingertip pushed tentatively at the opening. In a moment it popped through and began sliding up inside me.

"She's a tight little girl, Dave, absolutely virgin. I think you'll be very happy." She said.

Dave moaned softly. I moaned louder as her finger started fucking in and out of my hole. Then her other hand reached between my legs and grabbed my cock. I opened my legs even wider, and fought to keep my attention on what I was doing with my mouth. It's hard to suck cock and moan at the same time.

Judy added a second finger to the first, squeezing it into the tight opening and finger-fucking me just as I'd done to her pussy.

I didn't know how long I could hold out, but I was determined to make Dave cum before I did. Judy's fingers ranged deep inside me. Her hand on my rod was maddeningly sexy.

Then she stopped. Her hands left me and she backed away for a minute. I soon knew why. I felt the tip of a prick sliding between my cheeks. I guessed a toy from some stash near the bed. It felt so good, sliding up and down, fucking my cheeks. Then two hands held my cheeks apart, and the cock was pressed against my hole. As it started to slide into me, two more hands held my hips. Wait.....what?

I pulled off of Dave's cock and turned my head. Kim! She was nude, her hands on my waist, while Judy held my cheeks apart. But the cock?

A quick look confirmed it was Kim's. She was like me, but obviously much, much more advanced.

"I told you I'd be back," she said, and giggled at me. "Now finish showing Dave what you can do with your mouth while I make your ass very happy."

With that she slowly sank her cock into me. It was perfect for me, just the right length and thickness. Soon I felt her balls against mine, and I went to town on Dave's cock. I fucked it with my mouth and hand. I played with his balls, I caressed his belly, even reached up to pinch his nipples.

Kim's cock was like, the last and best miracle of the night. It felt amazing sliding in and out of me. Judy's hands were everywhere -- exploring the junction where Kim's cock entered me, then stroking my balls with just her fingernails. She came up beside me for a moment, and taking my head in her hands, pushed it up and down on her husband's prick.

"Your ass feels wonderful, Sandy," Kim said, "I think we're going to be friends."

She spread my cheeks wide with her hands, trying to get every last tiny bit of her wonderful cock into me. Then she reached around and began masturbating me in time with her strokes. Every time she pushed in, her hand ran down my cock, like I was being pushed from both sides. It was magnificent.

Judy moved back up to Dave. Sliding the pillow back, she crouched over him and once again pushed her cunt down on his mouth. Then she laid her head on his belly and watched me suck his cock from inches away.

She was still in charge. "Kimmie, fuck her good. Show her what that hole is for." She said.

Then, "Oh, Dave, your tongue is wonderful. Would you lick my ass?" And, "Sandy, your mouth should be a registered landmark. What you did to my pussy, and what you're doing to Dave's cock. You know he's going to fill your mouth with cum, right. And you'll love it. And you'll share it with me and Kim.

Kim continued to pound my ass. You could hear the sound when her hips slapped against my ass. It felt amazing -- just enough friction, just enough lube. I tightened my sphincter as she drove into me, generating an "Ohhhhhhhh" from her mouth each time I squeezed her cock. Dave began to moan, and I felt his thighs tense. It really wouldn't be long before another fantasy was fulfilled.

I could see Judy's face tighten as Dave ate her ass and pussy to a frenzy. Simultaneous orgasms are a myth, right?

Not tonight.

Dave grabbed my head and forced it down on his prick, and I felt his hot cum hit the back of my throat. Pulse after pulse, filling my mouth. God, how much would there be?

Judy screamed, and at that moment Kim drove hard into me, and lay over my back. I could feel the spasms of her cock as it spit a load inside my ass. I could feel her small breasts on my back as they heaved, trying to catch her breath.

Dave's cock finally quit, and I had a mouthful. Judy had rolled off, laying on her back with her head on Dave's belly. Pulling off my first cock, I pressed my lips against hers. She opened her eyes in surprise, then opened her lips as I shared part of her husband's load.

Kim pulled her softening cock out of my ass, Even that felt amazing, with her cum dripping from my hole. She put her face near mine, brushing her blonde hair out of her eyes. She opened her mouth and I dribbled the rest of Dave's cum into it.

What was left in my mouth I swallowed. Not bad, I thought. I've tasted better things, but getting it was so much fun, and that makes it taste better.

I didn't want to add to the load of bodies, so I rolled off to Dave's other side, lying there on my back by myself. The only sound in the room was heavy breathing, as we each calmed our heart rates and got our breath back.

In a very few moments I fell asleep.

CHAPTER 7: Nocturne

I awoke, not knowing if it was minutes or hours later. Dave and Judy's playpen, like a casino, had no clocks or windows. The lights had been dimmed to a very soft glow. I looked around the room. Dave and Judy were nowhere to be seen but what could only be Kim's slender body lay a few feet away from me. She had her back to me, and she was nude. Her ribs moved slowly as she breathed, dozing as I had been a few minutes before.

I just lay there enjoying the view and allowing myself to waken completely. Kim's ass was a wonderful thing to see. I wriggled my way over to her and molded myself to her body, putting my arm around her to hold her close. My panties had disappeared somewhere, but I still wore the matching bra. I pressed against her back. My soft cock nestled nicely into the crack of her ass. She sighed at the contact, then settled back against me.

What a night this had been. I'd come into my own as a cocksucker. I'd been a bit of a submissive to Judy, and I'd had my ass fucked by this lovely trans woman I held in my arms. I could smell her perfume, overlaid by the odor of the raw sex we'd participated in. I felt wonderful, so happy and comfortable that I began to drift off again.

I was at the edge of consciousness when Kim began to stir. Her breathing changed, then she reached back and put her hand on my hip, stroking it gently. She took a few deep breaths then slipped out from under my arm to lay on her back. She turned her head and softly pressed her lips to mine.

"Hi, Sandy," she whispered. I opened my eyes to see hers focused on my face. She smiled. "I'm really glad I met you," she said. Turning on her side she put her arm around me and kissed me again. I felt her mouth open against mine and her tongue press between my lips. I opened my mouth and kissed her back, our tongues moving against each other.

We made out like that for a while. Her hand slid down and grabbed my ass, pulling me against her and trapping our cocks together. I reached in and played with her nipples, then pulled her head against mine as our kisses grew more demanding. She pushed me onto my back and rolled on top of me. We were about the same age and size, and she felt so comfortable in my arms. It was like holding another version of myself. I felt like I understood Kim, and that she would understand me.

She spread her legs around mine and ground her hips, pressing our cocks together. We continued kissing, and I reached down to hold her ass, squeezing and kneading those perfect cheeks. I pulled them apart and ran a fingertip down the crease until I found her hole. She moaned softly into my mouth.

I pulled my mouth away long enough to say, "I want to cum inside you," and she answered, "I know."

Holding her waist, I pushed her to the side, and she lay on her belly next to me. Both of us looked around. She reached and grabbed a large pillow, maneuvering it under her hips. I saw the lube a few feet away on the bed and pulled it close.

Kim spread her legs wide, and I crawled between them. Reaching back, she spread her cheeks to show her ready boy pussy. It was beautiful -- completely shaved, almost winking at me there above her ball sack. I was moved to do something I hadn't considered before. Laying down, I put my tongue on her balls and licked up to her hole. Then I ate it like a pussy, running my tongue around the opening, then trying to push it inside. I stroked her balls and perineum with a couple of fingers. Kim moaned at the feelings I was giving her, wriggling her ass and pushing up against my lips and tongue. She spread her cheeks as wide as she could, and I could just barely pierce her hole with my stiffened tongue.

I realized that during all our earlier activity, I hadn't cum. My cock was as stiff as steel, my balls churning for release. I tried to be patient and a generous lover, making everything good for Kim, but I could only wait so long.

Getting to my knees, I opened the lube and squirted it onto my fingers, I wanted her hole and I wanted it now. I wasn't as gentle as I could have been, pushing one finger, and very quickly a second into Kim's ass. I started finger-fucking that tight hole, and luckily it opened to accept me. Apparently this was another area where Kim's experience showed.

"I want you, Sandy," Kim whispered, her voice almost a moan. Her hips bucked, pushing back to meet my fingers. "I want your cock. I want your cock inside me, and I want to feel your cum."

Well, a girl shouldn't keep a lady waiting. I poured some lube onto my prick, and brought it to bear on Kim's tightness. No foreplay now. I put the tip against her hole and pushed slowly forward. Kim groaned as she opened to accept me. I felt her hips slightly tremble as she pressed back and my assaulting cock pressed deeper and deeper.

Half of me went in on the first push, the rest of me on the second, and my balls rested against Kim's. It felt crazy, it felt great, it felt like something I'd never known I wanted. If I had just started to pound her ass, I would have cum within 5 strokes.

I took it slowly. Long, long, slow strokes, almost removing my cock, then slowly pushing in until my belly met her cheeks. Kim was happy. She moaned her pleasure. When I was all the way inside, she tightened her sphincter as I pulled back out, squeezing my rod deep inside her. I grabbed her by the hips, pulling up to meet each thrust. Within a few minutes my patience ran out, and I began to speed up.

"Wait, wait," Kim said, "I want to see you." She put on an amazing move, swinging her legs up and rolling in front of me with just the tip of my cock inside her. The pillow stayed under her ass.

Reaching down, she grabbed her cock and began stroking. Her eyes locked on mine. "Now FUCK ME, Sandy! Fuck me and make me cum with you!"

My next strokes slammed her into the pillow. She groaned and closed her eyes for a moment. Then they reopened. Her teeth were bared in an animal snarl. "Fuck, fuck fuck!", she said. "God, you're wonderful! You fuck me so very good!"

PRTNDR
PRTNDR
29 Followers