Sansa in the Harem

Story Info
The noble ladies of Westeros in an 18th century harem.
2.9k words
3.99
48.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I do not take responsibility for any of the characters I've used from the 'song of ice and fire' book series, this is merely an erotic fan fiction taking place in our own universe rather than Westeros.

*****

Chapter 1 - The Pirates

Sansa hated sea travel, she hated the motion of the ship on the ocean, it made her want to be sick. She remembered the first time she went on a ship, from Dover to Calais. It was only half a day's journey, but the sea was rough and she spent the whole journey spewing her breakfast up over the side, 'how embarrassing' she thought 'no lady should be seen like that'.

This time however, she was traveling from Naples. The city was wonderful, the music, the sun, the people so glorious and golden, far better than anything in England, especially her father's gloomy Winterfell estate, in the dull north. She had danced all night with the handsome sons of aristocrats and rich merchants, she even thanked god she didn't catch the sun.

'It would be ghastly if I burnt or bronzed my skin.' The Italian women looked exotic and beautiful with their dark complexion but Sansa liked being pale, it made her feel pure and angelic, like an English woman should.

She paced her cabin, feeling the need for fresh air but knowing she would be sick again if she went on top deck, 'I shall not put myself in that situation, if I stay here I know I can keep control.'

She sat on her bed, and started reading a book to take her mind off of the motion. Hours past and the light grew dim, eventually it was too dark to read and she rose to light a candle.

Before she had a chance to go back to her bed, the ship shook, almost throwing her off of her feet. She could hear shouting and clamouring on top deck. She opened her cabin door and looked outside. She saw one of the crew, Jory, walking past with a rifle.

"Jory what's happening?." She asked, a tremor of fear in her voices.

"Pirates m'lady. He replied. "Get back in your cabin and stay there, don't answer the door for anybody but me."

She did as she was told, closing the door and bolting it. She was about to move her bed to block the door. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard a gunshot and what sounded to be Jory groaning. She instinctively whimpered, too loudly. She heard heavy footsteps, outside the door.

"Jory?"

Her whimpers were met with a cruel laugh and a thud on the door.

"No!" She cried "leave me alone!."

The reply was another thud, and another, until the door flung open. A fierce looking man stood in the doorway, bearded and bronze skinned. He barked at her in a language she didn't understand. She froze, her heart thumping in her chest. Whatever he said, he wasn't saying it twice. He lunged forward and grabbed her arm

"No!" She cried, trying to fight him, but she was too weak, and he could probably break her in two.

He picked her up by the waist and dragged her out of her cabin and up to top deck.

"Help!, please!, someone help me!." She cried to the crew members, but they were too busy protecting themselves.

The next thing she knew she was being carried over the side and dumped in a longboat, she tried to jump out but she was pinned down by a strong pair of hands, she tried calling for help again before a leather strap was forced into her mouth, gagging her. Next her hands and feet were bound. Then her eyes, the last thing she saw was her ship growing smaller and smaller as the boat rowed away.

Chapter 2 - The Market

She looked through a hole in the side of the ship as it came into port.

'Where am I?" She thought. It wasn't like any city she'd ever seen before, rather than the tall cathedral pyres, she saw domes surrounded by towers. The air hotter than any she'd been before. She turned away, trying to hold back tears.

'This wasn't supposed to happen' she thought. 'I was meant to marry a handsome lord and have lots of children, and now...' she rubbed the tears from her eyes, looking down at herself, chained to the wall, her once beautiful blue dress was now dirty and torn. Normally she would have taken it off immediately, but she had nothing else to cover her modesty with.

'I won't let them take that from me' she thought. 'I am still a lady and I shall not let these savages disgrace me.'

The door swung open, one of the pirates walked in. "Where are we?" She asked, he did not answer. "I demand you tell me where we are!" She commanded, instead he shouted back at her in his own language before walking over and thumping her in the stomach.

It hurt, and made her feel sick. He threw a bag over her head and grabbed her chains, yanking her along. She had no choice but to follow, the heavy iron chains weighing her arms down. She tried to hold back as much as she could, but he was too strong for her and yanked her along with ease.

She heard the sounds of the docks first, traders calling out prices and goods, women haggling over the price of fish, all in tongues she didn't know. The smell of salt and fish filling her nose. Her heart thumped, feeling herself be dragged through a crowd, being knocked into countless people.

'How dare they treat me like this' she thought. It wasn't long before she regretted keeping the dress, as she cooked in the sweltering weather.

After about a quarter of an hour she finally felt the cool of being indoors, yet the crowd only thickened. She felt claustrophobic in the tightly packed crowd, as she was being yanked along like a dog.The sound of a thousand languages and the smell of spices and oils filled her nose. She heard a door creaking and slamming behind her, with the crowd gone, the noise died down.

After a series of corners and doors, she was brought to a halt, and heard talking, her heart thumping, not knowing what was being said.

Suddenly the bag is yanked away from her head. She squinted while her eyes adjusted to the light, she finds herself in a dark room, some light being let in from a high up window, focusing on her. Her captor removes her chains.

In front of her reclined an overweight man wearing rich silks and jewellery along with a large white turban. Stood next to him a naked woman with a kind and reassuring smile. He eyes her up. She felt herself cringe feeling his eyes on every inch of her body.

He commands something to the pirate, a moment later, the pirate grabs her dress and tears it open, yanking it down to her feet. Tears start to well up in her eyes, as she's left in her corset and stockings, her shame uncovered to this fat slovenly man. She felt the fiery courage in her heart half an hour early leak out.

The man's eyes opened wider, as a layer was removed from her. He even reached and grabbed his crotch, commanding something else. Seconds later, she felt cold metal slide down her back, cutting her corset open, leaving her naked except for her stockings.

Then she stood there, naked for the world to see. Tears rolled down her face 'ruined' she thought 'my dignity destroyed, what man would have me now.'

She could barely hold back from crying like a child. The fat man shouted a command. Two large muscular men then came with a bag of gold each offering them to the pirate. The fat man stood and left after giving a command to the woman.

Chapter 3 - The Corruption.

"Hello, I'm Margaery, what's your name?" She said smiling pleasantly.

"Sansa" she replied, feeling empty 'how can she be smiling like this?' She thought 'she's stripped like a whore and just watched the same happen to me.'

"I can see you're sad, don't be, you've just been bestowed a great honour."

"A great honour?" She nearly shouted. "I have just been humiliated, degraded and leered at, and you call that a great honour?."

"Yes" Margaery replied simply "The leering is a praise, all men only value women based on their beauty, and the more beautiful a woman, the more control and power she has over a man." She walked closer "In those few moments, you could have had him doing anything you want. You could have him on his knees, begging for you."

Sansa waits a moment "they still stripped me and humiliated me like a whore."

"Like I said, we're judged by our beauty. Seeing a woman's clothes get torn off can drive any man wild."

Sansa felt her heart race, this 'Margaery' was within kissing distance of her face. She took her hand "with what's about to happen in your life, you need to know this, you have to release the whore inside of you."

The image races through Sansa's mind, of stripping herself naked, of degrading herself. Her heart races in excitement but she forces the images to the back of her mind.

"Come, let me show you something."

Margaery slips her arm through hers and leads her towards the door "it... it wouldn't be lady like" she says, growing more and more uncertain.

"Being a whore for the Sultan, is a higher honour than any lady in England could wish for." Margaery whispers leading her down a corridor, the sounds of sex filling her ears.

She leads Sansa to the nearest door and opens a shutter revealing two people having sex. Sansa looks inside and feels something building inside her body, the same that was building when she thought of being a whore. It was surreal, the sight of the man thrusting on top of the woman and the noises it roused from her sent shivers down her spine.

Margaery smirked naughtily at Sansa "convinced being a whore isn't so bad yet?" She whispers in her ear. It takes her a minute to reply. "Yes" she says biting her lip "b-but just once" she says timidly.

"Of course". Margaery replied. 'She'll be the most wanton slut in the harem' she thought.

She followed Margaery to a small room, with a bed in it. "Sit down" she said softly. She obeyed, and sat on the bad. Her heart was beating at a hundred miles per hour while the naked stranger walked towards her.

"Have you ever done this before?" Margaery asked. Sansa shook her head "good, a woman's first time is always better with another woman, softer, gentler, sweeter". Margaret put her hand on her chest and pushed her down onto her back.

"Unlike men, who are rough and powerful". Sansa bit her lip as her imagination conjured images of naked men, tall muscular, course with hair and a big thick cock between their legs.

She snapped back to reality when she felt Margaery's lips on her neck. 'I shouldn't be doing this' she thought, 'it's bad enough having lewd thoughts, but doing this with a woman'. Her body started to overrun her mind. Her heart beating uncontrollably, her nipples hard and erect, her womanhood like a swamp, her red bush, soaking wet.

She gasped loudly as she felt the warm wet mouth on her breasts. She looked down, to see the woman gazing up into her eyes as she sucked on her nipples. "These are amazing" she said, squeezing her right breast, "they're far bigger and firmer than mine" she said glancing down at her own.

"I-I'd never thought of them in that way" she said, wanting her breasts to be kissed again. "I've always found them too big and awkward to fit into a corset."

"Don't worry" she replied. "There are no corsets here, and we will find something suitable for you to wear ... if you ever get chance to put clothes on" she said smirking as she kissed the space between her breasts, moving down her stomach.

Sansa watched her move down, not breaking eye contact as she went. Margaery put her hands on her inner thighs and gently spread her legs, making her feel like a whore. The other woman laughed, making her blush "what is it?" She said feeling embarrassed.

"Oh, Don't worry it's nothing, it's been awhile since since I've seen a bush down there" she says while running her fingers through the tuft of hair "in the harem it is custom to keep all of a woman's hair, except that on her head, shaved." The idea was unimaginable to Sansa, what purpose would it serve shaving that hair.

"Anyway, where were we." Margaery moves back down and kisses Sansa's inner thigh. Her leg twitches.

"S-sorry, I'm quite sensitive there." She apologises blushing.

"It's ok, it's more enjoyable if you're sensitive." She kisses her again, this time further up her leg, and again, slowly moving further up. Sansa grabs the sheets, struggling to cope with the new sensations her body's going through.

She closes her eyes, a few seconds later she feels her lower lips spread followed by the best sensation yet, Margaery's warm wet tongue sliding between her folds, her body jerking "ahhh" she moans.

"Did you like that?" Margaery asks.

She nods, "yes ... do it again."

"Of course." Margaery sticks out her tongue and licks her again, causing another moan. She does it again with no warning. Starting to run her tongue up and down between Sansa's wet lips, her tongue constantly running over her sensitive pink skin. Sansa grips the sheets and writhes in pleasure, tingling waves running over her body.

"So good, so good" is all she can manage to say, feeling the tongue rub in circles between her lips, she instinctively grabs her own breasts, and starts pinching her nipples.

"More, show me more" She begs, panting.

"As you wish" Margaery replies bringing her tongue away from her pussy, but slides her middle finger inside her hole.

"How does that feel?"

"Good" She moans, "so good." Margaery's finger was only small but it felt good inside of her, wriggling inside her womanhood. She felt the finger slide in and out of her harder and faster. Causing her to moan more.

She suddenly felt a burst of pleasure from the top of her pussy. She looks down to see Margaery smirking

"I take it you've never known about your clit either."

"No, what is it?" She asks, hungry for margaery to do whatever she just did again.

"Well, it's a little button in the folds of your pussy, and whenever you rub it, you feel a great burst of pleasure." She starts to rub her again, causing another moan from the redheads lips. It was then that Margaery got a bit more aggressive.

She positioned herself between Sansa's legs, bringing her mouth the her breasts, while rubbing her clit and fingering her. Sansa submitted to her dominance, lying back and welcoming the assault on her body. Her heart raced and her pussy pulsed under all of the stimulation.

Margaery removed herself from Sansa's tits and kissed her on the lips, forcing her tongue inside of the other girls mouth. Sansa hesitated a moment, putting her hands on Margaery's shoulders to push her away but after a few moments decided not to and instead welcomed her mouth, letting her tongue inside.

She moaned into the kiss while Margaery moved her hips in motion with her fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She wrapped her arms around her shoulders, running her fingers through her hair. She felt something building inside of her like a volcano. She broke her kiss to beg "harder." Margaery smirked and obeyed, resuming the kiss and thrusting her fingers inside her more powerfully.

Sansa felt the heat fill her body, her ears the colour of blood and her breasts starting to glisten with sweat. The mounting explosion between her thighs growing stronger and stronger.

Margaery felt around inside her for the supposed sacred spot, inside a woman's cunt, which is said to reveal itself during great arousal. Her finger ran over a slightly rough patch, which roused an even louder moan from the girl, even making her buck slightly. She held the girl down and started to rub that same spot.

Sansa found it impossible stay still under the new assault on her senses. It was phenomenal, an explosion of shivering joy erupting from the place she was told was only for childbearing. It only took the older woman a few strokes until she could take no more. A rapturous explosion from her pussy washed over her entire body. Her fingers digging into Margaery's shoulders. Her body shaking violently and a wave of her juices drenched the bed.

Margaery waited until her orgasm had completely died down until before removing her fingers from her dripping pussy. She brought them to Sansa's lips and slid them into which Sansa responded by sucking them dry.

"How did you enjoy being a whore then?" Margaery asked.

"It was ... amazing" Sansa replied, her heart still thumping, her body glistening with sweat. "My governess always told me that anything sexual was wrong, and we'd be punished with hellfire."

Margaery laughed "no no, sweet girl, you will never be punished for sex unless you do it with the wrong person." She kissed her head and held her in her arms for a while. 'She will make an impressive gift for the Sultan' she thought, as the redhead drifted to sleep in her arms.