Santa Ana Winds

Story Info
A wild tryst while she reminisces about how they met.
4.8k words
4.56
2.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been too long, she thought as she lay contentedly along his body, one thigh draped over his and her cheek on his chest. The orgasmic fog was clearing. She became aware of more than just her body and his body. Her orgasm, or rather orgasms, had taken her so completely that there had been nothing else that existed. She was now enjoying the post coital bliss.

A light sheen of sweat covered their bodies as they lay on the broken-down bed in the cheap motel. The bed was covered with a ratty spread that was showing its age. It was rough on her skin and she would have been surprised if they'd been the only couple that enjoyed a romp on it. She was comforted by his heartbeat. If she were a cat she'd be purring. She smiled to herself thinking about what had led to all of this.

They'd met online. They were both stuck in sexless marriages. A girlfriend had told her that there were websites that catered to people in their situation. She was overwhelmed by the possibilities when she first joined one of the sites and had trouble narrowing the field.

He had stood out from the crowd. He was patient and polite, confident, and articulate. She'd liked flirting with him and was stirred with each exchange of messages and photos. She'd even sent him some of her sexier shots. She'd wondered if they'd made him hard when he first saw them. She liked looking at his photos and when he started writing stories for her, she knew she had to meet him.

Their first meeting was at a quiet place in the valley. His face had lit up when he first saw her. It made her feel like a schoolgirl. She thought he was very good looking and instantly wondered what he'd be like as her lover. They sat in a booth in the back, each sliding about a third of the way around, leaving an intimate but respectable distance between them. She thought about how nervous she'd been. She wondered if he had been nervous too. He had seemed very confident and in charge even then.

"He was a hard one to read then, and he's still a hard one to read now," she thought. Early on, he'd said he could be shy at times. He certainly was not shy now. No, not shy at all. She looked down at his cock as it lay across his leg. She loved feeling it inside her. She thought now about the sex they had just shared, that first moment when he entered her, her breath catching as he sunk into her. She always enjoyed the sensation of a lover entering her as she felt herself open for him. "Maybe it's his thickness that made the sensation so incredible with him," she mulled in her head. As she continued to look at his cock, she felt the early flush of excitement creeping in again. She let it ebb away as she returned her thoughts to that first meeting.

Their conversation in the dark booth in the back of the restaurant had been light and easy. He'd been so curious about her and wanted to know so much. They'd talked about everything, and she remembered telling him intimate details she'd never shared with even her closest friends, things about her favorite positions and experiences and what fantasies turned her on most. He accepted everything she said that afternoon without judgment and she had been surprised at how easy it was to share her desires with him.

She liked the way he looked in her eyes when they talked. Other guys seemed fixated on her breasts. He had noticed her full breasts, but he hadn't lingered. She'd caught him stealing a glance or two down the top of her wrap-around dress. That had given her a thrill. She always felt so sexy in that dress. She liked how easily she could change the depth of her neckline from prudish to sexy. When they first met, she'd had it somewhere in between, not too racy, but still providing a good hint at what lay underneath.

There in the dark, back booth, it was obvious to her that he wanted her. His desire for her added to her excitement. She'd wanted him too. She'd even made the first move.

She'd brushed her leg along his under the table. It was the type of movement that he could have interpreted as either intentional or not. She twisted towards him so the deep neckline of her dress revealed more of her breasts and maybe the edge of her lace bra. She wasn't sure how much was revealed without looking down and giving away her ploy, so she'd made sure to twist a bit more to force the neckline to open just a tad further.

He had noticed the shift and his eyes dropped briefly to take in the view. "I caught you," she thought when she saw his eyes drop down briefly. He had later told her that his mind went haywire then as he ogled half of her breast encased in lace.

He made the next play with the "whisper" gambit and leaned in to say something in her ear. He'd slid his body close to hers. It was a well-played move and with his breath in her ear and on her neck, he said; "you're beautiful." He sent shivers down her spine.

The whisper had been his opening. Gently he put his lips on her cheek and kissed her. When she'd leaned towards him, he raised his hands to her face and kissed her on the lips. His kiss was full, warm, and soft. She wanted his kiss, but not there in the restaurant, not in a public place where anyone could watch them. Perhaps he'd sensed her concern or maybe he shared her concern? In either case, he pulled his lips away and they sat there with their knees almost touching.

Thinking of his legs now made her reach out and stroke his thigh. "God, he has such strong legs," she thought. She squeezed his thigh between her legs. Feeling him between her legs, squeezing them tight on his thigh gave her a tingle. After the fucking they just shared, did she still need more? She couldn't believe she was thinking about more sex. She was on the verge of being very sore and tried to push those thoughts from her mind.

She thought back to their first meeting. His hand on her bare knee was unexpected and she didn't think it was entirely fair since he was wearing slacks, and she a light dress. He'd kept up the conversation while he rested his hand there. She looked around to make sure no one else could see. She'd thought maybe she should stop him when his strong fingers began to massage her thigh above the knee.

She crossed her legs.

Showing no reaction, he'd simply let his hand drag across her upper leg. He brushed his fingers slowly up one side of her thigh and down the other. The hem of her dress inched up just a bit with each pass of his hand. When he began to press more deeply into her thigh, she let her legs fall open under the table. She was happy she'd worn her sexiest thong as it felt like it might be visible because her dress had ridden so far up her legs. She had been so wet for him.

She thought she'd seen a hint of a smile play across his lips when her legs fell open. "Smug bastard," she'd thought at the time, but the thought did not stay with her long as he began a long stroke from her knee, up the inside of her thigh. It was different from his previous caresses. She thought it had a more deliberate presence on her leg as his fingers kept moving higher. Her breath caught as he came closer to the top of her legs. His fingers had been steady and showed no hesitation. She'd felt the tips of them around her sex and had been sure he could feel her dampness. It had thrilled her to share the evidence of her arousal with him.

His fingers had felt so good playing lightly over her pussy. She wanted more and she thought about pulling her thong to the side and opening herself to him. Instead, he spoke. "I want to see your bra."

"What, here in the restaurant?"

"Yes, I want you to pull open your dress a bit more."

"No, that's crazy. Not here."

"Yes, I want to see your it, and I think you want me to see it. Why else did you wear that lacy bra?"

He'd had a point about the lacy bra. She'd not wanted to have sex during that first meeting, but she wanted to be sexy for him. She cursed herself for wearing La Perla that day.

He had pulled his hand away then and said, "Open your dress for me."

She'd felt a loss when his hand moved away. She'd scooched herself forward on the booth bench in a futile attempt to regain contact. It had only caused her hem to ride a bit higher. He did not move and just looked at her breasts.

She remembered looking around nervously to see if anyone was watching and then quickly pulled open the top of her dress for him. The slight flash in his eyes had given away to her how much he enjoyed this game. It'd thrilled her to flash him like that. She recalled how her heart was hammering in her chest when his fingers returned to her pussy and he began to strum them across her clit.

"I want to see your breasts."

"No, you already saw my bra. Isn't that enough?"

"No, I want more. I want to see your breasts." His voice had a stern tone.

She frowned and her face gave away what she was thinking, "No way buddy."

As soon as she had that thought, she had felt his fingers move away again and she knew she was going to give in.

Maybe he sensed it too because his reply was quick and definite. "Lift your breasts out of the cups of your bra. I want to see your nipples. I want to see how beautiful your breasts are."

She had wondered if he could see her hands tremble slightly as she complied. Still, no one else seemed to have noticed their game. She slipped a hand inside her dress to lift her breasts free and then pulled her dress a bit wider this time so that both breasts had been visible to him at the same time. She remembered how hard her nipples had been when exposed to him. She'd thought she heard his breath catch and had a sense of relief that she may yet have some power over him.

Those thoughts had quickly faded from her mind as his fingers returned and played their magic with gentle, yet firm strokes over her sodden crotch. When he had started to circle her clit, it had been all she could do from screaming out loud. She'd realized then she was putty in his hands and grabbed his wrist to help him zero in on her spot. She still had no idea how long he'd played with her before her orgasm hit. She only recalled how hard it had been to let it pass through her body quietly. She'd had to bite hard on her lip and she clawed desperately at his arm to keep from crying out.

After the last waves of her orgasm had passed, she'd slipped her hand into his lap and grabbed at his cock. She'd been pleased to know that he was so hard for her. She'd wanted to pull it out there and then. She'd even thought of going down on him in the booth. Her disappointment had been clearly evident when he had feigned some looming appointment and straightened up so the waiter could give them a check. They'd kissed in the parking lot and she'd ground herself into the tent his erection was making in the front of his pants. The meeting had left her so wound up that she'd masturbated in the car on the way home and a couple more times before she went to sleep that night.

A hot dry wind blew heavily into the room, and she watched the front curtains billow in. She was sure anyone who was standing in front of the window could see her. She really didn't care. Her thoughts drifted back to other meetings they'd shared. Their lovemaking had been intense. Sometimes gentle, sometimes rough, but always intense. Nothing seemed to be taboo. This afternoon had been rough. It had been a while since they'd met, and the long absence had been fuel on their fire.

This meeting was spur of the moment. The problem with last-minute trysts is that decent rooms can be elusive. This is why they were now at the end of the second-floor hallway of a motel that aspired to be third rate. The A/C unit made too much noise, so they'd opened the front window and the tiny one over the toilet to let the Santa Ana's blow through. The hot breeze felt good on her body, making her tingle almost the same way skinny dipping can.

Their sex that afternoon had been animalistic. She was pretty sure everyone within a couple of blocks had heard them.

He'd been there waiting for her and wasted no time. He had been naked when he opened the door except for a leather cock ring. That was new she'd thought as she helped him rip off her clothes. As the last of her clothes hit the floor, he'd come around behind her, pressing his cock into her while cupping her breasts with both hands. He seemed frantic with need as his lips found her neck and she'd tilted her head so he could trace a path to the side of face.

One of his hands had traced over her stomach to cup her pussy. She was already leaking. He'd kind of half grunted, and half moaned when he felt how much she wanted him inside her. He'd pushed her against the back of the door, and she'd had to brace herself with her hands against the door jamb as he bent her over so he could tease her with his cock at her entrance. There'd been no real foreplay this time. They went straight to fucking each other. When she'd felt the head of his cock between her lips, she'd thrust back at him, impaling herself on him. He'd felt so big and thick parting her lips like that. They both cried out.

He had let his cock linger inside her for a beat and then a second beat. She'd loved the way it filled her from behind. She could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate him. Then he had begun to fuck her. She'd pushed back to meet every thrust. They had been fucking that way for a few moments when he pulled out of her. He spun her around and lifted her up so that she could wrap her legs around his waist. His cock had been pressed tightly to her pussy as he carried her to the beat-up wooden table in the corner of the room. The table creaked under their weight.

She'd watched as he grabbed his cock and teased her with it. She liked watching him touch himself. Now he was using the head of his cock to masturbate her. It had been incredibly sexy to watch him with his fist wrapped around his shaft, jacking off against her clit. Every tug on his joint had sent a surge through her clit. The leather strap around the base and behind his balls was tight and had caused him to swell bigger than ever. His cock had taken on a dark hue, the head almost purple in color.

When she thought she could take no more he'd hooked his arms behind the back of her knees and opened her wider. He slipped his cock in without a guiding hand. They'd both watched as it sank in. His cock had so quickly found her spot then that her orgasm had seemed almost immediate.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried out loudly as her climax crashed through her body. She threw her head back and let the waves wash over her.

He came shortly after with one very pronounced thrust and an extra loud grunt. She'd known by the way he tossed his head and the way his knees had buckled that it had been very intense for him. She'd loved the feeling of his thick cock pulsing inside her. She'd squeezed down tight on him then and he'd bent down and kissed her on the lips for the first time that day.

That had been the first round. There had been another round on the bed. And now, she looked at him resting comfortably next to her. It frustrated her that he always seemed so cool and in control when she rarely felt that way with him.

She wasn't quite sure what triggered the impulse. Maybe it was still the lingering frustration that he'd so controlled her at that first meeting? Perhaps it was the way that he appeared to be dozing off now? Or maybe it was the heat that was rising in her again.

She was just going to suck his nipple. She started gently, but soon had it gently between her teeth. Her bite started out soft, really just a love nip. She liked how much he enjoyed her playing with his nipples. Then, in a rush, something snapped inside her. She bit down hard. He yelped and was up in a flash.

"Maybe he really had been asleep?" she wondered.

There was a deep mark around his nipple, and he didn't look happy. He rolled away to protect himself from further attack. They lay on their sides facing each other. She was trying not to giggle.

"Why'd you that?" he asked.

"You deserved it."

"Why did I do to deserve that? What I do to you?"

"You frustrate me," she replied with a sigh.

"Oh. And how do I frustrate you?"

"You just frustrate me." Her face took on the beginnings of a pout.

"I sense something is really eating at you. Is it something I've down?"

His look of concern seemed so genuine to her, yet she didn't want to admit anything to him. She paused before blurting out, "You always seem so cool and collected. I was just trying to see if you might lose your control."

"Are you sure you want to go there?" he asked.

Nodding, she said, "Sure, I'm not afraid of you."

There was a look in his face and a gleam in his eye she'd not seen before. It caused her a brief moment of concern that disappeared quickly.

"What do you think about this?" He bent his head down and bit her nipple hard. She cried out in sharp pain and raised her knees up in a reflexive motion. It was an accident that she got his balls with the top of her knee. She felt them squished between her knee and his body and felt sorry for him for a second and then he was biting her other nipple. This time he bit even harder, and the sharp pain caused her to forget about feeling sorry for his balls. To add insult to injury he then sucked hard on her nipple and lifted her whole breast away from her body, before letting it pop from his mouth.

The motion had been too quick and caught her fully off guard. She felt the pain and something else. That something else bee-lined for the space between her legs. In the instant it took to take in this unexpected sensation, he rolled her over on her back and straddled her. He grabbed her wrists in his hands and held her pinned beneath him. His grip was strong, and her natural urge was to fight against him. His smile only made her struggle harder, which ultimately added to her growing humiliation when she realized he had control over her.

While she could move a little, she was no match for him. He bent his head down to kiss her and she turned away. He simply changed his trajectory and went to her other nipple, biting it hard while sucking her breast up from her chest. Again, she felt that same sensation that went straight to her pussy. She struggled more, but this time it was more to feel his control over her than a genuine attempt to get free. He would not give up his position and she was virtually powerless against him. She was definitely getting turned on.

He lowered his face to her ear. "Will you be a good girl?"

When she answered, "maybe" he bit into her neck. She knew it would leave a mark, but it felt so good.

"Will you be a good girl?"

When she answered "maybe" a second time he bit into her even more deeply, but this time he kissed and sucked at the same spot after the bite and the pleasure was even stronger.

"Are you going to behave yourself?"

She shook her head. When he moved back to the same spot on her neck a third time she hurriedly said, "Yes, yes." She was afraid of what he might do the third time. She began to realize this was more than just play.

Looking her straight in the eyes he said, "I want you to roll over."

It was a command more than a request. Her mind was racing. "Why am I so wet?" she thought. "What is he going to do to me?"

When she was on her stomach, face pressed into the bed, he lay on top of her. Grasping her hands, he once again had full control over her. He held her arms away from her side as if being crucified. As he breathlessly whispered into her ear, "you're so sexy," he ground his swelling cock into her ass. She tried to wiggle her ass at him, egging him on. She thrilled at the weight of his body on hers, his strong grasp on her wrists, and the control he had over her.

She liked feeling his cock get hard for her as she struggled under him. She pushed back against him, encouraging him. She wanted him to know she was okay with this. Her hips thrust back and her ass arched up against his erection as she felt him slide it between her cheeks. "I want him to fuck me," she thought. "I want him to dominate me." She opened her legs for him. She did all she could to invite him into her pussy, but he kept on grinding against her ass.

12