Santa at Victoria's Secret

Story Info
Friend fills in as Santa and gets a surprise.
2.8k words
4.71
33.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Everyone in the story is at least 18 years old, and the story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. This is my entry in the Holiday Season 2023.

Santa at Victoria's Secret

I had a crush on my next-door neighbor, Trish. That sounds silly coming from a 26-year-old man but it's true. She bought the house almost a year ago. I should have asked her out as soon as I met her, but I was awestruck by her. She managed a Victoria's Secret and was tall with a pretty face, long blonde hair, and a great figure. She could have been one of their models. I was a computer geek with poor social skills. I thought she was way out of my league.

I liked having her as a neighbor. I enjoyed talking to her and we became good friends. That made things worse for me. I was now in the friend zone. She would never see me as boyfriend material. Still, I considered asking her out many times, but if I asked her out and it didn't work, things would have been awkward between us. Besides, I saw the guys that she went out with. They all looked like male models.

I wasn't a bad-looking guy. I was tall and thin and in reasonably decent shape, but you would never see me on a billboard either.

She'd have parties most weekends and would invite me to them, but I didn't fit in. I'd go to be polite, but I'd leave early. Most of her friends were incredibly boring.

Sometimes she called to ask me for a favor, like fixing something at her house, getting viruses off her computer, borrowing my truck, whatever. I'd gladly do whatever I could for her. We'd usually end up talking, drinking, and having fun afterward.

On Christmas Eve, Trish called me at 6:00 a.m. I had a great deal of difficulty understanding her; I was still asleep. She seemed anxious about something. I finally got the gist of what she was going on about. She had made a pitch to upper management to have a special Christmas event at the store on Christmas Eve. Her idea was to take pictures of ladies sitting on Santa's lap wearing Christmas outfits they'd bought in the store. Management agreed that it might work and were going to try it out at her store. They agreed to supply promotional materials and a Santa picture photo setup. If it was a success, they would expand it to other stores next year. The problem was, if it wasn't a success, upper management would not be happy with her because of the costs involved.

Trish told me that she'd hired a Santa, but he was in a car accident and was in the hospital. If she didn't have a Santa, she was going to be in deep trouble.

I said, "So hire another one."

"I've been trying to, but it's hard to find a Santa at this hour on Christmas Eve. That's why I called you. You'd be perfect."

"For what? What are you talking about?"

"I'd like you to be our Santa. Please?"

"What would I have to do?"

"Just have ladies sit on your lap in Christmas lingerie to get their pictures taken."

"I'd argue with you, but you already know I'll do it for you. What time?"

"We open at ten and close at four. Get here as soon as you can. Someone is going to help you with your costume."

I was about to ask why I needed help with my costume but thought, why bother?

I showed up at about 9:00 more awake than when I had been on the phone. Trish showed me around and showed me where the pictures were going to be taken. It was a pretty standard Santa picture setup but had a curtain around it and a sign that said, "Must be 21 or older". Trish told me that it was to keep underaged girls out. It was right next to the changing rooms with a curtain in front of them.

She took me back to the locker room and led me inside. She should have knocked because there were three models there in various stages of undress. They were dressing up as elves. I apologized to them, but Trish told me not to worry, models had no modesty. Nevertheless, I waited outside until they came out.

Trish showed me my costume and it was not like any Santa costume I'd ever seen. It looked like a stylish red business suit trimmed with white fur. The stocking cap was more like a red fedora trimmed in white. I was surprised that it fit me perfectly.

"We're going for a modern Santa look."

"What about the beard and the belly of jelly?"

"No woman wants a belly of jelly, and we got someone to do your makeup."

A woman came in with a big makeup case and in just a few minutes I had white hair and a neatly trimmed white beard.

I came out of the changing room and the elves whistled at me. Who ever heard of six-foot-tall elves in short, lowcut green and red dresses, candy cane stockings, and red patent leather heels? I never knew how sexy elves could be. I recognized one of them from the catalog.

Trish came back and made me turn around for her. "I knew that would fit you." I felt like a piece of meat as the four girls looked me up and down. Santa shouldn't lie; I loved them eyeing me.

I got in my place on Santa's throne. One elf stayed with me, one let people in, and one took pictures. The elf letting people in, asked if I was ready.

The first woman was in her mid-thirties and quite attractive. She carried a sign that said "Naughty." My elf put it into a holder that would be in the pictures. They had a choice of a "Naughty" or "Nice" sign, but I don't think anyone chose "Nice."

She was in a green and red baby doll nighty with panties and a bra. Her husband was going to be pleased with it, assuming there was a husband, and it was for him.

She sat on my lap, and I put my arm around her. She whispered, "You're the first man to see this. Do you like it?"

"Very much, Ho, Ho, Ho," I replied as I raised my eyebrows. She blushed a bit.

The photo elf took our picture. Three seconds later, the woman kissed me on the cheek and the elf took one mid-kiss. That surprised me. The woman took her time getting off my lap, wiggling her butt. She walked away like she wanted me to watch her, and I obliged. I felt a tingle in my crotch. I heard giggling as she went behind the curtain.

The next woman came out in a red floor-length sheer nightgown with green panties and bra. I wasn't sure how she passed the minimum age requirement. She was young and very sexy looking. She climbed onto my lap, wiggled around to get comfortable and I started reacting to her movement. By the time we took the second picture, I was embarrassingly hard.

That didn't seem to bother the women. The third woman was in a red panty and bra set, with candy cane striped, stay-up stockings. She wiggled her butt to settle herself onto my lap and we took the first picture. I was sure that she noticed the large candy cane in my pants. She turned my head and gave me a wet kiss on the lips for the second photo. After the picture, I looked up and saw my elf holding a stick with a sprig of mistletoe attached.

"It took him long enough to spot it," she said, and all the elves giggled.

After that, we stuck to one picture straight and one hugging them. The line was pretty much solid until lunch. The women were not modest. Some of the outfits were very revealing. I'd been working for three hours, and I was hard for most of that time. We took a fifteen-minute break for lunch but there was always a line at the unisex restroom. Sure, I had time to take a leak, but I desperately needed a wank, and someone was always knocking on the door.

My poor cock was having a good or bad day depending on how you looked at it. I've never had so many women sitting on it, but it could get no relief.

The afternoon went about the same, although it seemed like more ladies had their hands slip and brush my North Pole than in the morning. I didn't know this at the time, but there was a nice restaurant next door to the shop that poured wine liberally. That explained it.

It wasn't only young, slim, sexy women that came in. There were older women and women on the heavier side that came through too. It may have been my other head thinking, but each one of them looked hot in their skimpy lingerie. I was amazed at the number of women who tucked their business cards, scraps of paper, or dollar bills in my belt with their numbers on it.

After a long exhausting day of having beautiful women sit on my lap in sexy lingerie, the day was over.

Trish walked into the locker room as I was changing. I only had my boxer shorts on, and it was obvious that I was hard.

She ignored it, and said, "Victoria's Secret has a Christmas present for you."

She handed me a box. I opened it and found a fancy, Christmas-themed blindfold.

"What's this for?" I asked.

She had me sit down in a chair and tied the blindfold on. She put my hands behind me and handcuffed me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

She replied, "If the blindfold comes off the fun is over." She pulled off my boxers and I was naked with my cock standing out. The room was silent. The thought of Trish staring at my cock made me even harder.

I heard the door open, and then the clicking of high heels on the floor coming toward me. Trish was behind me with her hand on my shoulder. There was a moment of silence and then the unmistakable feeling of a pair of hands on my thighs and a pair of lips enveloping my cock. I was frustrated that I couldn't see her. After about a minute, of my cock in her mouth I was almost there. The woman stopped, got up, and left. I was so hard it hurt.

I heard more footsteps. One set going away and one set coming toward me. A tongue explored my balls and licked my cock like it was a candy cane. Her hand followed her tongue as she licked up and down my shaft. She loved licking the plum on top. She left me too soon, but as she walked away, I heard yet another set of heels. I felt a pair of large breasts pressed against my cock and a cool liquid poured over them and me. She pressed her tits together and rubbed her lubed-up tits up and down my cock. I felt like this time I was going to come, but again she stopped too soon.

I moaned and said "Please," to no one in particular as I heard her leave.

"Did you like that?" Trish asked. I had forgotten she was there. She saw everything those three women did to torture me.

"That's a dumb question. Of course, I did."

"I had to watch to make sure the blindfold didn't slip. It looked very sexy when they played with you," Trish said. "But the elves have gone back to the North Pole now. We're all alone."

She said, "You'll never know who did what to you. That present was from Victoria's Secret for helping us out on such short notice."

"This is my present to you." Trish removed my blindfold and stepped out from behind me. She was naked.

She walked toward me until her pussy almost touched my face. I could smell her excitement. She lowered herself onto my cock and I gasped in pleasure. I was still in handcuffs.

"We need to talk," she said.

"Now? No, please anytime but now. I'm going to die."

"When better to talk than when you have a captive audience?" she asked. "How come you've never asked me out, like on a date?"

"What? Well, I thought you were way out of my league. You're so beautiful, you go out with handsome guys, and you work here. The mecca of sexy lingerie. I didn't think you'd want to go out with me."

"You didn't think I would want to go out with my good-looking neighbor, who's always nice to me and will help me on a moment's notice whenever I need it. Because I sell panties?"

"God you're dense. Maybe I shouldn't go out with you. I gave you every opportunity to ask me out, but you just wouldn't ask. Did you really think I couldn't tighten the screw on a doorknob? I broke things so I'd have an excuse to call you to fix it." She rocked her hips on me.

"Today, I had to take matters into my own hands. I canceled the other Santa so I could call you. You've always been there for me, so I knew I could count on you."

"The other Santa would not have gotten a present from Victoria's Secret, and he certainly wouldn't have been sitting where you are now." She continued rocking her hips on me.

"Oh, god help me."

"Well, would you like to ask me out?" she asked.

"Would you please go out to dinner with me?"

"Maybe later. I'm quite full now." She lifted her hips and slid back down on my cock. She pushed her breasts against my face as she uncuffed me. It wasn't easy with me sucking on her nipple.

With my hands free, I held her hips as she bounced on my cock. I didn't last long before I unloaded in her, grunting loudly.

"Oh God yes," I said as my cock continued to pulse.

"Mm, you must have been ready. I guessed you liked those elves playing with you. Not to mention all those good-looking women wiggling around in your lap and kissing you all day. By the way, we sold a ton of lingerie today because of you. Did you notice that some ladies got pictures twice? I was jealous and wanted to put on something tiny and have my picture taken with Santa."

I said, "The women here today, including the elves, couldn't hold a candle to you. I've wanted you since the day I met you. Do you have any idea how sexy you look in tight cutoffs?"

"Yeah, I do," she said with a sexy smile. "Do you remember when you helped me move in? I told you it was too hot out, and I changed. I wore those shorts because I thought you'd like them. You helped me all day, and I didn't even ask. I would have gone out with you that night if you'd asked, and you would have gotten lucky."

Trish said, "Oh, you're still inside me and you seem to be growing. It's a Christmas miracle!"

I carried her over to a small couch and put her down. She scrambled around and knelt with her arms on the back of the couch and looked back at me expectantly. I slipped into her from behind and she moaned as my cock filled her. I wanted to last longer this time; I wanted to make her come. But as I watched my cock disappear into her over and over, I knew I wasn't going to last. I reached around and rubbed her clit with my finger. I heard a quiet whimper from her, and she pushed back at me harder. Everything I did to her drove me closer to coming again. I gave up trying to last and plunged into her fast and hard until I came deep inside her, shouting.

"I'm sorry I came so fast; I can do better. It's just that today..."

"Don't worry, I'm not even close to being done with you tonight," Trish said. "Let's get some food. Oh, and grab the suit."

We found a small diner open and got a quick bite to eat. Then we headed to her house. Even on Christmas Eve, creatures were stirring in her house all night long.

That Christmas, I got the best present of my life, my soon-to-be wife, Trish.

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need a member to vote/comment.