Santa Ate My Homework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pubes were neatly trimmed. I was pleased that she had not gone hairless like some little girl, though I suppose it might have fit the scenario we were acting out. Seeing her nakedness made my cock ooze more juice.

"Careful there, Professor Santa, don't want to stain that carpet."

"So much spilled coffee already, who would know? But I don't want to waste it. When your age is infinite, you only have a finite amount of spunk."

"And we definitely don't want to waste that."

Her T-shirt had pushed up as she leaned back on her elbows. Her pert tits still had that firmness of youth so that even without a bra, there was no sag. The nipples protruded at least a half inch, bright cherry red, surrounded by engorged circles of flesh. They quivered as she breathed.

"I'm sorry they aren't bigger, Professor Santa. But I used to ask you to let me wake up with bigger boobs as a Christmas present and you kept giving me jewellery."

"That's because they are perfect just the way they are."

Her grin was brighter than any Christmas display I had ever seen.

She reached up and tugged the nipples in her fingertips, giggling at how that made my cock bob up and down.

"No milk and cookies this year, Professor Santa, I brought something else for you to eat."

She reached up, cupping a hand behind my neck, drawing my head straight to her cunt.

The aroma was intoxicating, and I gave it a quick kiss to satisfy the demand from the T-shirt, but then I just had to push my face up, tongue running along her flat tummy, until I reached that divine cleavage.

She moaned as my tongue ran all around gr curves. My hands followed naturally, playing with whichever tit I was not licking in the moment. She grabbed one hand and guided it down to her opening. A single finger ran down her soaked labia, which opened to my touch. I inserted a pair of digits and stared to thrust as I took her right nipple between my lips.

She groaned.

"Come on, Professor Santa. You're fatter than that, stretch my cunt really wide."

I was not sure why it mattered how I prepared her cunt, if she still wanted me to eat her ass, but was not about to break the spell by arguing. I just added a third finger then a fourth, switching to the left nipple and adding just a touch of teeth to the tittie torture. Before long, she was panting, her ass writhing, shaking the desk.

I continued exploring her flesh until her flow was soaking my palm, and dripping onto the carpet. Then I closed my mouth tightly around the nubbin and pulled the rubbery tip away from the mound beneath it. That evoked an "ouch", at which point I released the nipple.

I slowly kissed my way back along her torso, enjoying how she wriggled and giggled. I planted a single teasing kiss just above her cunt, and then skipped right past the gash, preferring to lick her inner thighs clean. I noticed then just like the rest of her body, the legs were strong, well toned, but not overdeveloped. My mind wandered just long enough to think what a shame it was that she had been hiding her perfection under baggy clothes all year. Then I refocused on the task at hand, or more precisely, at my mouth.

Her labia were swollen with excitement. I licked all around them before teasing them with my lips, and then I stabbed my tongue into her wet gash. That made her hips bump up to meet my face as she groaned.

"Oh, god, Professor Santa. I wish this was Christmas morning. It would be my best present ever."

I almost asked if it would be better than an A in my course, but my mouth was full at that moment.

I found her clit, drawing it between my lips, teasing it with my teeth.

"OHMIGAWD," she screamed. I hoped none of my colleagues had stopped by to pick up a book. She grabbed handfuls of my hair, pushing my mouth hard against her flesh. Her legs swung up over my shoulders.

I lapped at her cunt like a thirsty puppy at a water dish, catching her nub on each swipe. My fingers explored her gash, and I started to thrust into her tunnel. I felt her entire body tense and then quake as the orgasm started at the tip of my tongue and spread through her flesh. The shot up the spine to her brain was a direct route, and her head thrashed hardest, hair flying wildly.

I kept licking until she finally collapsed, panting for breath.

"That was amazing. Now I need you to fuck my ass."

She flipped herself over with amazing grace, raising up on her elbows. The desk was just the right height that she could keep her feet flat on the floor and tilt her ass higher than her head, without burying her nose in the stack of unmarked essays that our lovemaking had scattered across the desk. That allowed me to reach around and fondle her perfect tits after I stood and stepped closer to her perfect ass.

I took a few moments to first enjoy the heft of the two handfuls of flesh before I began to tug on her cherry red diamond hard nipples, allowing my own rock hardness to slide all along her anal cleave, from the divot at the base of her spine down almost to her anus. With each thrust, my tip got closer to that forbidden entrance.

"Come on, Professor Santa, give me my next gift please. I've been such a naughty girl, I deserve it."

On the next pass, I allowed my cock head to slip past her rosebud all the way to her taint. I thrust a bit forward, squeezing her tits to use them as handles. My tip slid briefly into the oozing opening of her cunt. That made her gasp.

"Not there Professor Santa- that's for my boyfriend. But he doesn't like fucking my ass, so he won't notice if you deposit a present there."

I had never intended to fuck her cunt. I just wanted my shaft well lubed. Her wet taint and inner thighs had done much of the job, but her honeypot contained the mother lode. I had not planned to actually fuck her there, but her protest sparked an urge, so I quickly buried myself to the root inside her tight young cunt.

Despite what she had said about saving it for her boyfriend, her abdominals clenched tightly around my love muscle, her nipples seemed to swell a bit stiffer, if that was even possible, and her breathing turned to panting. I had expected to slide in and out quickly before fucking her ass. Instead, I decided to hold myself inside her, using my handholds of boob to rock her gently, increasing the tempo with each stroke. It took only a few dozen short motions before I felt her second climax shudder through her body. I held her still until the spasms subsided. I still had not orgasmed.

"Damn you, Professor Santa, I should be mad as hell at you, but that felt so good. I hope you can still fuck my ass though."

"Ho, ho, ho, my dear, of course I can. I saved the best of me for that part."

As I spoke, I pulled my groin back enough to allow my hardness to slide free. Without pause, it rode back up the short distance from one hole to the other. I paused with my tip resting inside the cleft, pressing against the anal ring, but not yet piercing her puckered rose. A brief glance downward confirmed for me that it was glistening with her fluids.

I pushed forward a bit, nudging her back the same distance. Her sphincter muscle flexed, allowing my head to penetrate before it squeezed around my shaft.

"Deeper, Professor Santa, fuck me deep and hard. She begged, but then giggled. "Fill my bowel with your great gobs of goo."

Her tightness made deeper penetration a challenge, but I gave it the old college try. My hands shifted from her tits to her hips to give me better leverage as I pounded my cock deep within her ass. I spread my fingers wide, kneaded the ripe young flesh. My cock pistoned in and out, buried fully to my root, then almost but not quite drawing fully free- just the bulb would remain in the tight grip of her sphincter at that extreme.

As she whimpered and begged, I began to slap her ass. That made her wriggle faster, and I felt the juices flooding out of her, splashing against my balls.

She was rocking back against me, her arms stretched out to use the edge of my desk for support.

"So fucking fat...so fucking full," she moaned. "Your cock is just the perfect size for my ass."

Her ass kneaded my cock as if it was her cunt that I was fucking. It was no longer just me fucking her ass- her ass was also fucking me back.

Leaning forward, I held my throbbing manhood deep inside of her as I nibbled he earlobe, and then kissed the sweet spot at the top of her spine, where it met the base of her brain. She shuddered beneath me. She started screaming for release, alternately begging for more.

My teeth grazed the skin along the tight muscle that joined her shoulder to her neck.

"Bite me, Professor Santa, mark me."

"Dang, I think I drew blood."

She giggled, her hips starting to gyrate side to side."I guess you're giving more than one sort of mark, Professor Santa."

I felt my ancient aching balls tightening, ready to invade her forbidden passage with an army consisting of a million sperm.

"More, give me more," she begged.

My hands found her tits once more. I squeezed tightly, no doubt leaving marks, but after the hickey, it hardly mattered. I tugged her nipples, stretching them as far as they would go. She arched her back, and tilted her head back as far as she could. Then she screamed as another orgasm flowed through her body. I was really glad that these old campus buildings contained sound, or the noise would have been heard across the quadrangle.

I filled her ass with great gobs of goo. Her muscles held me in place until the last spurt boated her inner depths.

"I'd love to lick you clean," she said as she gasped for air. "But first, I need you to eat my ass please, Professor Santa. That would be my best Christmas gift ever."

She wriggled her ass expertly, expelling my shrinking cock with a "plop". The coo began to ooze immediately coating her thighs.

I flopped back into my chair, which conveniently positioned my head at just the right height to allow me to kiss her reddened ass, in the divot where the two halves join. First, I licked up all the flow from her thighs, until I eventually poked my tongue against her rosebud. It opened hungrily, but I took mt time, teasing her. My fingers pulled her buttocks apart, allowing me to bury my nose in the gap. I took it slowly, no longer worried about the risk of discovery. I probed her depths a bit at a time, each stab pushing my tongue just a bit deeper. My lips hungrily slurped up anything that got past my tongue.

As I worked, I slid the fingers of one hand around to find her wet cunt, and thrust hard against her clit. The tempo matched that of my tongue pistoning into her forbidden passage. My face and her body writhed together, each enjoying the pleasure in our own way.

"Fuck, Professor Santa, I'm going to come again," she screamed as I found what seemed to be the last taste of my anal cream pie.

I managed to slide my tongue down to drink up most of the discharge that accompanied her orgasm. Once that was done, she was kying on the desk, quivering and whimpering. I collapsed back into my chair. My ancient cock had not completely hardened, but was bobbing up and down excitedly, still coated with our mixed spunk.

She gathered herself, and flopped over onto her back, then using her elbows to raise up and look at me.

"I guess I earned that A," she grinned, "but the gift was appreciated."

"I still need some sort of paper for the records."

"Oh, sure, but first I need to clean you off."

She slid off my desk effortlessly, falling right to her knees in front of me.

"Oh, Professor Santa, what a big sack you have," she giggled.

She attacked my organ eagerly, taking my full length into her throat n the first pass, then drawing her mouth up very slowly, her lips dragging along my silky outer flesh, her tongue bathing the underside of the shaft. Before I tossed my head back against the chair, I noted that her fingers were busy pleasuring herself.

My cock head popped loose. She teased the pee slit with the tip of her tongue, and then licked each of my balls, making them dance in their sack. Her tongue worked back up, this time wrapping itself around the shaft. She licked all around the helmet before drawing it into her cheek.

"I think I'm clean," I groaned.

""The way you are throbbing, I think you have a spurt left," she mumbled around my meat. "And I have one more climax building."

She bobbed up and down, teeth raking my flesh. I barely noticed her hand slide along my taint, until her finger pushed past my sphincter and found my prostate. At the same instant, the warm wetness of her mouth disappeared from around my cock. The digital penetration triggered one last blast of seed from my weapon, which anointed her chest and tits.

She giggled, smearing the spunk into her skin, then quickly bounced to her feet, grinning even wider than ever.

"I'm kind of glad that Santa ate my homework."

She pulled her clothes back on swiftly while I lay back collapsed in the chair.

"How about I bring that paper around to your house in a few days, Professor Santa?"

All that I could do was nod in return as she quickly vanished, opening he door to slip through and shutting it all in one motion.

Only the scent of sex and the ache in my balls proved that this had not been just another Christmas myth.

12