Santa-lytics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In no time at all, Santa was inside. As attractive as Tatianna was, Santa still imagined it was Brenda. And Santa was no slouch either. One thing spirits can do, is appear to look like anything they want to, plus let the dream-state people are in alter their perceptions, so Santa's routine was to look very Santa-like when he appeared outside the window, but to alter himself gradually, so that by the time the sexual energy started, Santa would be highly attractive to his partner, embodying the characteristics of their desires and preferences.

"I cannot believe you are real!" Tatianna said as Santa came in through the window.

"Merrrrrry Christmas!" Santa said. Santa knew that being mysterious and acting like Santa was also important.

Tatianna suddenly realized she was completely naked, standing in front of Santa Claus. "Oh," she said as she realized it.

"Oh thank you Santa!" she said, and excitedly opened the gift. It was a slender vase with a single rose in it. Having just been masturbating, she was already a bit flushed, but the gift made something new stir inside her. She looked up from the rose, and for a moment thought she had imagined it, but Santa now seemed younger, more handsome. "I put milk and cookies out for you, you know." she said, bobbing he head toward the dining room table. When she looked back, Santa was tall and muscular. And no beard. Tatianna realized she didn't remember what Santa looked like at all. But she wanted to kiss him.

She looked at her hand, at the sleek silicon covered vibrator in her hand, with a rose emblem on its base. How strange, she thought. She vaguely remembered that it had seemed different earlier, but couldn't place how or why. She shyly looked up at Santa, who she realized saw the vibrator. The buzzing in her fingertips and the rhythmic vibrations were just the way she imagined the perfect vibrator would feel. She didn't remember turning it on, but she knew she wanted that in her.

"I'm sorry I'm having such naughty feelings Santa." she said. But she couldn't help herself; she reached out and took Santa's hand inside hers, and led him back to the bed. "Watch this, Santa," she said, and laid down on the bed, her ass very near the edge. She pulled her knees up to her shoulder, and reached down and slipped the vibrator into her already pulsating pussy. She slid it in and out, happy that Santa was looking so intently at her. That turned her on even more, and with her other hand, she reached down to softly slide the soft padding of her middle fingertip up and down the base to the tip of her clit, as she thrust the vibrator in and out. The tingling, the goosebumps, the prickly delightful feeling started, but this time there was something else, a swooping sound off in the background, growing louder, becoming frantic beeps and eventually into a cymbal-like digital sound as the lips of her pussy began pulsating and quivering.

This was the most intense orgasm she had ever had, and that other feeling she got during intense orgasms, she was already feeling. It didn't happen every day, but sometimes, she wanted something in her ass. She wanted it to stretch her out, to almost be uncomfortable, but to feel so good. But she wanted the vibrator in her pussy too. She pulled the long slender bottle of lubricant out of her pussy for a moment, and puzzled, but not wanting to delay things, squeezed some lubricant out of it onto her pussy and ass, some on her fingertips, then slipped it back into her vagina. Things weren't making sense, but she felt so good. "Fuck my ass Santa," she said, as his now pantless self was standing close enough that she could reach out with the lubricant on her fingertips, and apply it to his very erect and big penis, combining a good stroking, with making sure it was lubricated.

"I want that hot cock in my ass now, Santa," she said, as he held her by her hips, still standing next to the bed with her ass partly hanging off, and began slipping his nicely lubricated cock into her ass.

Again, time seemed not to be linear to her, he had been next to her one moment and now she felt her sphincter stretching, as the head of Santa's hard cock pressed her opening open wider. A few light thrusts, pulling back a bit then in again, each in again motion going a little further in, and Santa's cock was past the sphincter, now entering her, that foreign feeling that her body instinctively squeezed tight against trying to expel it, while at the same time feeling so good as it glided further and further in, that ever so slight burning sensation and feeling the heat of a big cock entering her ass. Nothing compared to the warmth of a penis, compared to the relative cold when she stuck her vibrators and dildos in there. She made a mental note, more anal sex, much more, as Santa's cock finally reached the point where there was nowhere else to go.

It was almost uncomfortable, but felt so good. Never had anything been that far up her ass before. Even when she was daring, she had never put her vibrator that far up her ass, but it felt good. Even better now, because Santa was pulling his hard cock backwards, the entire sensation of something foreign deep in her ass, going outward. Her whole body tightened and the muscles so deep in her squeezed and tried to push that hard cock out of her ass, it felt so good sliding. But no. It reached a point where in spite of her body tightening and squeezing, that hard cock was going back in. Again all the way in. Still slow, but so deep. That momentary fear of the uncertain, is it going in too far, will it stop being that good kind of feeling of hurt and go bad? Except it never did, the each thrust had an identity of its own, a whole new experience.

And suddenly, Santa was fucking the hell out of Tatianna's ass, long deep fast thrusts, in and out, in and out, her body yielding with the pinnacle of each thrust. It took concentration, all Tatianna could do was keep her vibrator pressed against her clit, as the tingling began again.

"Cum deep in my ass, Santa! Cum in me. Fill me!" she bellowed out, as her orgasm began. There was that sound again, as she felt the warmth of Santa's cum and the sudden sensation of his cock gliding in and out more easily. Santa ejaculated into her tight asshole at the same exact time as her orgasm, and Tatianna could only freeze momentarily in ecstasy.

"Thank you Santa," Tatianna said, satisfied for the moment, yet still feeling naughty. Dirty fantasies were filling her mind, even in her semi-daze. Tatianna had really been surprised that her tiny tight ass had taken such a large penis so deep in her ass. She normally preferred smaller penises, except this time, she was imagining at least two of them.

"Merrrry Christmas!" Santa said. Then he thought of a special gift.

"Stay right there." Santa was somehow already dressed, and he looked different somehow. He walked to the window and opened it. Santa made time stand still for Tatianna, and found four of his elves who he knew were naughty. He made up a story about rewarding them for hard work, but really, he was giving Tatianna a gift. And if he watched the video later, so be it.

Tatianna watched as four small men, with erect penises bulging against the fabric of their little elf pants walked in. "Take good care of her, boys," Santa said. Tatianna realized one of the elves was already sucking on her clit, as a perfectly sized cock for Tatianna's petite frame slid into her mouth. And what was that warm feeling on each of her big toes? She felt her toes sliding in and out of two eager mouths. She loved that feeling, and already the elf expertly flicking his tongue against her clit was starting to build another orgasm.

***

Santa stopped his sleigh far from the house, and quietly walked it into the barn. He was surprised to see that Mrs. Claus's sleigh wasn't there. He wondered if she was off visiting the fairy godmother, but it was the middle of the night. He still quietly walked into the house. This was strange. He knew he had put his computer away before he left, but the screen was glowing. He went up to it and looked at the screen. The database application was open, and two videos were sized evenly behind it, their view partly not visible due to the database application.

"Select * from Naughty.dbo.People Inner Join Naughty.dbo.Behaviors B where B.BehaviorType = 'Naughty' and B.BehaviorCategory = 'Sexual' and B.NaughtyAct = 'MMF' and NA.ActDate = Now and (Select count(*) from PeopleLinks PL where Gender = "M" PL.Behavior_ID = B.Behavior_ID) >= 3"

"What the hell," Santa thought. Why is she looking up group sex acts with 3 or more men? Then he looked at the videos. In one window was just a woman in bed, sleeping contentedly. The camera wasn't zoomed in, but the room looked familiar.

In the other, a wild foursome, three muscular men fucking the daylights out of one woman, who was obviously enjoying herself. She was airtight, slang for one cock in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in her mouth. This camera was zoomed out a bit too, but this woman had a familiar look to her too. Clearly a spirit, not a human, he could tell. Her neck craned forward to take the third man's dick in her mouth, taking it all the way in until she almost hit her gag reflex, but she was the one taking it of her own volition, clearly she wanted that cock practically down her throat.

He zoomed in on the woman sleeping in the other screen. His heart sank, as he realized it was Tatianna, fast asleep. He hoped this meant he had just left the video running when he went out of the house. But he somehow knew that wasn't what happened.

He went back to the other video and zoomed in closer. Just as he did that, the tempo of the fucking increased. The woman rode the man under her faster, and rhythmically, the man straddling the legs of the other man found the perfect motion to fuck her ass in time with her pushes back. Santa gestured his head to magically change to another camera angle from below, watching two long dicks gliding in and out of the woman. Something so familiar though.

He panned to the camera of the man getting deep throated, and moved it just to his left and behind. The woman pulled her head away for a moment, releasing the third man's very hard cock for a second. She looked right into the NaughtyNiceCam, as if she knew exactly where the invisible device was. No human knew anything about even the existence of the NaughtyNiceCam. How did this woman know where it was?

His jaw dropped, especially as he saw her body tense up, and the sound of four sexmonometers all going off at once. Her eyes closed into a shuddering orgasm, at the exact time that all three men started spurting their cum into her. Santa knew a little magic was involved here too, timing was never quite that perfect in real life in the mortal world.

Suddenly, Santa felt his blood pressure drop, and his temperature suddenly turn to a nervously sweaty cold and clammy sensation as the features of the woman's face came into focus.

"Sweetie pie?" Santa said to himself in disbelief. Mrs. Claus's sexmonometer started buzzing, malfunctioning from overload.

12