Santa Photo Shoot, Pt. 01

Story Info
Recruited to be Santa in a sexy photo shoot!
4.5k words
4.36
5.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light over my workbench flashed and for a moment I considered just ignoring it. Instead, I pulled the piece of wood from the router table, hit the off paddle on the side of the table and walked over to my phone while pulling off my ear protection. Of course, before I could retrieve my phone, the call rolled over to voicemail, so I sat back and looked at the pieces of the headboard that I was creating. No one would guess at the hidden features I was packing it with for the adventurous couple.

The small ding let me know that my caller had finished their message and I picked up the phone and smiled as I saw that it was from Michelle at Forbidden Fruit Photography. For the last decade I had worked for her doing Santa shoots from October through early December. Over the last couple of years I had also been called by her if she had big weddings or other events to shoot. I was no photographer, but sometimes she just needed help carrying things, setting things up... and occasionally I would have an idea that turned out to be good!

"What's up?" I asked as I heard her bright voice answer my call back.

"Hey, I have a project that I want to run by you. Actually it is your project, but I want to see if you are still willing to do it."

My mind whirled and yet I had no idea what she was talking about. "Okay, shoot."

"Well, when we doing one of the Saturday morning shoots for Santa you said something about how I ought to do a boudoir shoot with Santa and a girl for a grown up version of an Advent calendar."

I laughed out loud. I remembered the moment well. A mom of 4 had just herded her gaggle of kids out of the studio, completely unaware that her blouse had come undone while she had her D+ cups in my face! Repeatedly, she had come up to me, to reposition a skirt, or move a strand of hair from the forehead of her daughter or... and each time she had bounced right up to within inches of my rosy red mouth all drawn up in a bow! "I am not ever going to forget that! And you didn't help anything, standing back there with your hand over your mouth taking pictures of me staring, then trying not to stare and ... yes, I remember!"

Michelle's laugh sounded like chimes and certain parts of my anatomy stirred to the sound of her voice. When she was 21, she had just opened her studio and actually she saw me at a store buying groceries and when she asked me if I played Santa. I had given her my best Santa laugh and said yes, and given her a card. She had me come by her studio and do some test shots the next day and we haggled for a bit on pricing and I have been her Santa ever since!

But to me, she had always been my private dirty desire! Older than my own youngest child by just months, I knew better than to make any moves on her, but her wide eyed innocence, long legs and lines of her body. I had to be careful when working for her not to think of her too much as I did when I was at home, in private! There was just something about her that always had me right on the cusp of being really stupid!

When my wife died, a couple of years ago, Michelle had held me and kissed me and ... we stopped before anything got out of hand... or pants, but from that day on we both had felt a lot more tension between us. It was positive tension, but tension, like that of a violin string that vibrated just under the surface.

"Well, I have a model that has all of the looks to really make this pop and I think, with a little luck, we could sell about 10,000 of these at $20 a pop on my online store. Would you be willing to meet for a cup of coffee with the two of us, and see if the chemistry is there and go from there?" She asked and I could hear the note of excitement in voice.

I certainly was not going to say no to any such proposition, so I wrote down the time and location and found myself standing in the shop leaning against my assembly table as I hung up. I was smiling with a big dopey grin, and it felt very tight in the front of my pants, beneath my apron! It was not every day that at 60, you got an invite to be photographed with a sexy girl as she gets naked, by the woman he had fantasized about for almost a decade!

Michelle walked into the coffee shop with a college co-ed with LOTS of raven black hair that flowed in waves over her shoulders. Unlike Michelle, she was rather well endowed, with a small waist and she was dressed to impress! Michelle is the one that caught my eye, though, as always. She had on black shiny leggings that clung to her legs like a second skin! The heels she wore made the most of her sexy ass! She had hair pulled back in a loose pony tail and the strap of messenger bag fell between her breasts, emphasizing that while not much more than a mouthful, there was plenty there for a man to enjoy!

Introductions were made and I soon realized that while Sarah appeared to be maybe even a late teen, she was almost certainly more of Michelle's age. She had answered the call for a "risque' modelling job" that Michelle had posted locally and they had immediately hit it off and I could see why. Michelle could be quiet and passive. It had been one of the things that had almost caused her business to fail. Sarah on the other had was definitely a Type A personality. She took charge almost the moment we sat down asking about our background, what the plans were for distribution, who would be responsible for what....

I sat back and sipped my coffee, all the time thinking, "How many old men would kill to be sitting here with two beautiful, sexy young women as they discuss, lingerie, sexy poses and what they believe will turn men on!" They both seemed to remember I was there at the same moment, just as I was imagining them being naughty girls with me. I looked from one to the other before confessing I had not been listening by saying, "What?"

"How naked will Santa be getting in this?" Sarah asked as if repeating a question for a very dull child.

I gulped. Had they really been discussing that and I completely spaced it? Michelle suddenly burst out laughing and a sly smile crossed Sarah's face. "For the two of you... Santa will fill your stockings however you'd like!" I said, hoping the reply was in keeping with what they had been discussing. They both erupted into even greater gouts of laughter as I felt my face warming up with red cheeks!

Finally Michelle managed to say, "Sarah suggested you could hand her a vibrator as a present and I asked you if you would be okay with that ... and then you said..." and another round of laughter took the rest of her story away as I realized that offering to put whatever in their stockings was probably not the worst answer I could have given!! (and maybe more honest than I intended!).

30 minutes later, we had the 25 shots we wanted for the 25 days all lined up. Three of her coming into the room, removing her bra and one of me looking in as she began to raise her shirt. Then there was a series of 7 of me reacting through the window as she changed out of her clothes and into her jammies. One of her lying down to sleep and then one sleeping. One of me putting presents under the tree as she 'slept'. 3 of her catching me putting presents under her tree and in her stocking. Four of her sitting on my knee pleading her case that she was a good girl, four of her opening presents while sitting on my lap and one of "me going up the chimney". We were all laughing and enjoying ourselves far too well for a Thursday at 12:30, but all of us had places to go, so Michelle gathered her notes and we all hugged and said good-bye.

--

The morning of the shoot was gray and overcast (like every day in February in Ohio!). I had to arrive early at the studio because there were some larger props that Michelle had asked me to help set up and also because I needed her to help me add extensions into my beard (I had already done my post-Christmas grooming when this all came up).

Setting up the room did not take long. She had already spent hours decorating for the shoot and I have to admit it looked cute... She had a fake wooden fireplace that she wanted put into the room, where some boots and "Santa pant" legs filled with pool noodles would produce the last we would see of old Saint Nick going up the chimney.

"You really like playing Santa, don't you?" Michelle asked as she joined me in her small makeup area. It had once been a large closet, but getting two of us in it plus a mirror and lighting did not leave much room for maneuvering.

"Of course I do! Listen, you see a kid look up at you and believe, I mean really believe that you are the big man in Red and it is like you just became Batman, Superman and the Hulk all at once! You are king! And then when they give you those hugs... Yes, I love playing Santa!"

"And all of the cute Moms don't hurt a thing either?!" as she separated some white strands and began applying adhesive and then working it into my beard.

I laughed. "Most of them are so focused on their kids that they don't notice blouses popping open or falling forward or...anything!"

"Yeah, they don't but I bet you don't miss it, do you?"

"You got that right! Santa has to.... ummm... verify the naughty and the nice and the very naughty to the point of being nice list!"

At that Michelle reached over me to a shelf behind me, her sexy tight boobs moving perilously close to my face! Then she sat back down and I tried my best to figure out if that had been intentional or not. "Have you ever gotten hard while playing Santa?" Michelle stopped and looked at me in the eye. "Tell me the truth."

" A few times.... " I say warily. At the same moment I became aware that I was stirring to life in my nether regions.

As if reading my mind, Michelle put a hand on my leg, a good ways up my thigh as she leaned into me to "attach the last few strands" of faux beard to my face. We both were barely breathing as she tried to watch what her hand with the hair was doing and not look up into my gray eyes as they bore holes into her soul and read her every thought.

At the same moment that our lips touched, her fingers encountered the thickening bulge inside the soft red suit. I watched her eyes flutter closed and began to lose myself in the sensations that flooded over me. It had been so long since any woman had even looked at me, let alone shown desire for me; and now this siren vixen of whom I had spent so many evenings dreaming and thinking of was touching me... as intimately as I touched myself on those nights when it became too much.

Michelle sank down to her knees between my thighs. Her fingers, all painted and the same length except for the one she always habitually chewed on when nervous had moved to the elastic waist band of the pants and were moving toward the suspender buttons to enable the release of my now fully hard monster.

"Stop, Michelle. Don't." She froze and looked up into my eyes, a sudden look of fear shadowing the libidinous energy that animated them moments before. "God, I wish I could say yes, but ... we don't have time for what I want for you." The fear now swirled and flowed with a mixture of embarrassment and humiliation. The only word she had heard was "Stop". All else simply echoed through her mind like the reverberation of a slap.

"You're right. I... I don't know ... I'm sorry. I ...." she arose from the floor in a single quick motion and was out of my reach before I could move. And for once, the words that always seemed to come so easily to me failed as I watched her turn and nearly run from the small bedroom that served as the dressing room.

Drawing a deep breath, I stood up and pulled on the red velour coat and grabbed the white fur stole all while trying to make my mind think and put together the fragmented pieces of the last 15 minutes of eternity. The impossible had been so close to reality. It had been! And then the truly impossible had occurred and my ego simply could not believe that I had ruined such a perfect moment! And for what?!?!

I walked down the hall and was just passing through the living room/reception room of the house now turned studio when the door opened and Sarah stepped through the doorway like a gut punch that stopped me cold in my tracks. Fortunately, she was busy looking through a bag she held in her hand as she closed the door behind her and by the time she looked up and saw me, I had sufficiently recovered to put my mask into place.

"Hey Bryan! I'm glad you are already here and ready! I have to get this done quickly. I have a second date with a guy tonight and really need to get this wrapped up quickly. Is Michelle here?"

"I'm ... just getting some lights set up." Michelle called. Her voice sounded a little strained and Sarah cocked a look at me as if to ask what the hell was going on. I held up my hands and shrugged, trying my best to look innocent and ignorant. Sarah scowled at me, not buying it, but also not wanting to spend time trying to figure out other people's issues.

"Okay, I'm going to go change into my outfit and check my makeup and I will be right there." Sarah said while still trying to read what was going on in my head with her eyes. I turned and headed into the room that was set up for the shoot.

"Can I help?" I asked cautiously as I walked over to where Michelle was checking settings on her camera and intently ignoring me.

I took a couple of steps and was almost able to touch her when she said without looking at me, "Don't. We have work to do. I'm sorry about... all of that. Let's just get this all done." She looked up and I could see the traces that a few tears had made from the corners of her eyes and down her cheeks. I knew I could not do a damn thing at that moment to take away the hurt and rejection I had caused her to feel, so I turned and walked over to occupy myself by looking at the list on the wall of all of the shots we needed to get.

Fortunately, Sarah swirled into the room looking like sex on heels just a few moments later. Her confident stride, even as her full breasts threatened to pop out of her top and into the light of the reflected panels! "Wow!" was the most sophisticated thing I could come up with as my mind heaved from one intense emotion to stimulation of a completely different kind.

-----------------------------------------------

"How old are you?! Haven't you learned anything?" Michelle screamed at herself over and over again as she attempted to remember whether she needed to increase the exposure or the shudder speed to get the best shots using her new umbrella and opaque lighting. She almost jumped out her skin when Michelle shattered the tension in the room like a hammer in a Swarovski crystal store. She cursed her own insecurities once more and turned to look at the very embodiment of feminine confidence and sensuality undulating across the floor to the foot of the bed and give her a wink.

"How do I look?" Sarah asked with a smile that screamed, "I know I look perfect but you owe it to me to tell me I do, since I am letting you look at me!" The contrast of her bubbling exuberance and Michelle's own embarrassment and frustration only served to push Michelle ever closer to the precipice of losing all control.

Before she could say anything, she watched as Bryan crossed the room in two long strides, took her hands in his big hands and then he spun her around caught her as she began to spin off balance, almost as if it was a well rehearsed dip at the end of a ballroom dance. They both laughed in such a way that all of the tears that threatened to break the dam behind Michelle's eyes, suddenly froze in a sudden wave of frozen anger and jealousy.

"That's perfect, hold that." Michelle said. Her own tone sounded so controlled and possibly even approving that it even surprised her. She squeezed the camera controller for a quick burst of shots. "Good. Let me take a look at that and see how the color looks with this new lighting."

Bryan stood Sarah back on her feet and walked her over to the board to presumably discuss the pictures they would be taking. "He certainly doesn't look phased by it all. Why the hell should I care? Why is this ... why does it even matter?!" Michelle squeezed her eyes tightly and gave herself a small shake before looking up at the backs of the other two. "Let's just get this done and I can go home and forget ... everything."

"Pictures look about as good as I could hope for with my equipment! Do you want to get started?" Michelle said aloud.

Sarah turned on her heel and walked back into the center of the light. "Absolutely! This is going to be so much fun!" She laughed, picked up a backpack that was there beside the bed as a prop. When she bent over at the waist and looked back at the camera while placing the bag on the bed her short... very short school girl skirt rode high up her curves and exposed most of her red satin clad ass! Even Michelle stared at the twin globes as she gave them a quick twerking quiver and then laughed. "Is this good for the first picture?"

It was only then that Michelle remembered she was holding the trigger. She squeezed off several short bursts in order to maximize the potential of capturing the best combination of eyes being opened, smile and all other intangibles. She looked quickly at the last frame she shot and noticed an odd shadow. Looking at the lighting, she immediately saw the culprit.

"Hey, Bryan, can you...." the words died on her lips as she looked over and saw his white gloved hand moving quickly from ... had he been stroking himself, looking at Sarah? You fucking have to be kidding!!! Just 10 minutes ago he.. Fuck!! "...if it isn't too much trouble, could you move that retainer string from the light over there. It is hanging in front of the light and causing a shadow."

"He doesn't even have balls enough to answer! He knows I saw what he was doing! Bastard. And to think...." Her internal voice was screaming so loudly she looked at the other two occupants of the room to reassure herself that they could not hear her rage. She watched as he flipped the elastic cording back behind the light screen and then smile at her. She took a deep breath and tried her best to smile back before shooting a few more shots that now lacked the shadow.

"At least I know how to photograph people!" she silently screamed. "I may not be able to read them, but I can capture them digitally!" And with that, she proceeded to focus on each successive shot and not think about anything else.

And she did a masterful job of pulling it all together until it came time for Sarah, now clothed in a hunter green camisole and matching tap pants trimmed in black lace to sit on Santa's lap. Not much was left to the imagination as her she lengthened the shoulder straps to reveal nearly all of her deep cleavage and the thin material did little to hide her hard nipples!

None of that bothered Michelle at all. She had literally photographed hundreds of boudoir shoots over the years. It was really what she was known best for in the community... well that and wedding pictures. But it was the way that Bryan kept stealing glances at Sarah and her... assets. He was not blind and she was certainly sexy, but... why the hell did he have to look like he was enjoying it all so much! When they both laughed or looked into each other's eyes for a shot before breaking into another bout of laughter, Michelle would simply want to scream!

But then Sarah put her hand on his thigh and the bulge of his cock... right where her own hand had been a couple of hours earlier when Michelle hand touched him. His smile faltered for a moment and then it was back. Did he at least have the decency to feel embarrassed? Michelle watched as Sarah touched his cock, almost as she had. Her eyes flew open wide and she raised her hand to mockingly cover her ruby red full lips. The picture was going to be perfect. And Michelle hated it.

12