Santargo

Story Info
A rookie actor celebrates his first big paycheck.
1.6k words
3.82
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is set in an alternative world or universe. It's similar to Earth but still its own thing.

Santino Santargo was 20 years old and had accomplished his first acting gig. Being an actor is something he had dreamt of since high school. He wanted to be in movies, for now ha had settled for a TV commercial. He only had a few lines but was paid big bucks for his few seconds of screen time. He even got to wear his own clothes. He wore a black button-front shirt with blue trim and black cargo pants. Santargo was 5'6 in height with a shaved head and dark tan skin.

After he was paid five grand for his small role he decided to call home and report the good news to his mom and dad who were very happy for him. They were ready to pick him up but he wanted a nice night in the city spending some of his cash. His mom said, "Be careful and don't spend your money in all in one place," After hanging up he went to a monorail station to wait for the monorail to take him to Wolf Stadium. Wolf Stadium was a baseball park where a professional baseball team called the Kallamar Wolves played. Santargo was native to Kallamar. It was the largest city in the county. It wasn't a major metropolis but still, a decent-sized city with a population of 346,824. Every city in the county had its fair share of crime but Kallamar had the most. It wasn't considered a very dangerous city but that didn't take away the fact that it still had terrible crime.

If there was one thing Kallamar had that other cities didn't it was a vigilante. Since 2037 a mysterious vigilante known as El Verdugo had been stalking the streets at night. From 2037 to present-day 2053 this mysterious man or woman had taken out several gangs and solo criminals. Some of them human others of alien origin. Since 2051 humans had been living amongst aliens after they were given freedom to come to Huma, ( the homeworld of the human race) in 2050 to live and enjoy a new life after so long of secretly visiting the planet. Overwhelming evidence of U.F.O. sightings proved their existence. Several governments that allowed this offer of residence made it clear that if any alien violated any laws they too would face justice just like humans do.

Humans in a sense are aliens themselves and probably the most powerful and relentless species in the universe. No other civilization has colonized more planets than Humans.

Most Aliens were trying to live a decent life but a number of them had become criminals either leading a mafia empire or street gang. Others simply joined gangs that had humans as leaders. It was unknown how the vigilante survived such powerful foes but he or she did. El Verdugo was Spanish for for " The Executioner".

Anyway, Santino loved baseball. It was the only sport he watched. When he got to the stadium he saw it was packed with fans as the Wolves were taking on the Los Sogontez Sharks.

Both teams had a huge rivalry mainly with fans. Heated arguments and fistfights often broke out so security was on tactical alert for anything. The Sharks were an 8 time championship team while the Wolves only had 3. Los Sogontez was about a half- hour away and much larger than Kallamar. Its population was 3,898,747. It was in the next county and like Kallamar was the county seat. Santargo hoped one day he'd live in Los Sogontez as a famous actor even though he didn't really like the city all that much mainly because the Sharks which he hated mainly their obnoxious fans. Los Sogontez was a much more dangerous city than Kallamar and that did make Santino nervous. Too bad L.S. didn't have a vigilante like El Verdugo.

Besides Aliens, Cryptids were another faction of individuals who lived among humans openly and were protected by laws, unlike the past when they were constant victims of hate crime including being put to death. People fear what they don't understand. Because of this many Cryptids either lived in total seclusion or kept their mutant identity secret. Cryptids were half-human and half-creatures. Sometimes they were called mutants or even meta humans. Werewolves, Lycans and Vampires were Cryptids.

Some Cryptids were entirely creature such as Sasquatch or other bizarre creatures found in forests or jungles world wide or even on other worlds. Sometimes Santargo would research this kind of stuff out of curiosity. Sometimes he wished he had been born a half human Cryptid.

Even some Aliens had human like appearances such as Orcs or Centaurs but they were always considered alien mostly because of different colored skin such as green, red, blue, yellow, orange and purple. Some did have skin like humans but also had long claws, spikes, horns, tails, tentacles, scaly skin and other weird looks that still made them stand out.

Santargo had gone to Los Sogontez once to see the Wolves play there. A man in a shark costume went around greeting people and large shark tanks were almost everywhere. It was a nice stadium but Santino still favored Wolf Stadium instead. It had nicely painted images of wolves through out the stadium and even statues. When the team scored a homerun wolf howls were heard. The team also used to have a costumed mascot of a wolf to greet people and take pictures. Eventually, it was replaced with by a real Lycan. The hired man morphed into his grey wolf beast mode every game day doing what the costumed mascot used to do.

Santino stayed until the 7th inning when he felt it was time to go. It was a good game but he wanted to do other stuff before the day was over. So far the Wolves led the Sharks 7 to 5. When he went to a local restaurant to chow down on a burger and fries it was 8 to 5. He was hungry, all he had at the ballpark was a churro and cold soda. Santino loved mushrooms in his burgers and decided the day was good to have one. "This is the life", he thought to himself. He had done it before but not as a working man. Before this, his parents had given him money to enjoy life out in the city for doing good in school but now he was independent. Or close to it. He still didn't drive. The idea of driving scared him, even if a car had a self-driving mode. He preferred his parents and public transportation.

The burger and fries hit the spot. He drank half of his soda and left leaving a $20 dollar tip. By this time the Wolves had won 8 to 5 taking game one of a three game set. Santino was still feeling good for some fun and headed for an old but very popular arcade. It was early evening around four. Santino played for about an hour before deciding to head home until something caught his eye.

While walking he looked down an alley and saw what looked like a brothel. From what he saw the women outside were not human but close to it. As he got closer he saw they were Elves. Santino was always curious about otherworldly beings in a sexual manner. He'd seen porn movies of human men or women engaged in sexual acts with them and had always become very aroused. Now was his chance to fulfill a fantasy.

Walking closer he grabbed the attention of one Elf woman with purple hair and wearing all black skimpy clothes. "Looking for a good time, darling" the Elf woman said playing with her hair. Santino smiled back. "Maybe", he said. "I've always been curious about you people". The elf woman embraced him with a hug, "How about we go inside and get to know each other better, I won't disappoint" With another smile Santino shook his head. Once inside he met a man named Jerome who ran the place. He was black and older probably in his 40's and had long dreads with white tribal tattoos. He wore a black leather trench coat and sat on a long red couch with plenty of elf women all over him. There were even some Fairies which were like Elves only they had wings like a Butterfly or Dragonfly. Some had antennas.

Some Fairies were big like humans and others were smaller in size like a child's plastic doll. There were even some other alien woman around that Santino didn't know the name of. Jerome greeted Santino and welcomed him then wished him a good time. Jerome didn't have an accent when he spoke. Maybe his tattoos meant he was a fan of tribal art or history. The woman led Santino to a private area to play.

He had one of the best times in his life. Everything he saw in those porn films was worth it. It was the taboo that made it feel so good. Many people were against interspecies relationships and although Santino understood some people's plight to argue he didn't personally think it was bad.

Secretively Santino had gone to the brothel again and again hooking up with other women even having an orgy session at one point. He had sex with all kinds of alien women not just Elves and Fairies. He and Jerome had become good friends. Santino had appeared in many more TV commercials and even had roles in films. Jerome liked the idea of having a celebrity coming to his place of business. As long as he continued to pay them big bucks he was always welcome.