Santa's Helper

Story Info
Widower gets a special visitor on Christmas Eve.
4.8k words
4.54
10.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan felt like a small child, sitting up watching his phone for alerts that his midnight delivery had arrived. It was like he was waiting for Santa or something, well in his case, more like Mrs. Claus. Not that Elly was as saintly as the real Mrs. Claus, but she was getting him out of a jam with his 9-year-old daughter this year, and that made her saintly enough. Finally, he heard his phone buzz, and looked down to see 'Here' on his screen. He hopped up and went to his garage and let Elly in the side door, before leading her into his shop, where he knew they would not be overheard should someone be awake snooping.

"Evening Elly, did you get my delivery? Everything look ok?"

"Yes, absolutely. It looks fantastic, thank you so much for doing that, you were a life saver, just sorry I missed you. Gracie will be thrilled when she sees it in the morning."

"Glad I can help, assembling dollhouses I can do, clothes buying and fashion, not so much. Did you have any trouble?"

Elly smiled, "Nope, as I told you, I was buying for Gracie and Josie anyways, picking up a few things for Sam was no problem, and you do fine. Seriously, I'm not great at trends either, but at least they'll all match each other, so they can suffer together. I got some of Sam's stuff a size up from what you said by the way, her birthday isn't for ages, and she won't make it to the fall in the size she's in, I hope you don't mind." Elly said handing Dan a few bundles that, he noticed she had wrapped neatly for him, one thing off the list tonight.

"Oh, not at all, I hadn't noticed, clothes were clearly not my department. Jane usually..." he stopped, thinking of his late wife and fought back the grief, "anyways, thanks."

"Hey, Dan don't feel bad, like I said, you're doing great. These are minor things considering what you three have been through given Jane's passing. Speaking of clothes, I also brought this," she held up a paper grocery bag, "for Owen, I noticed his clothes are getting a tad small at pickup the other day. I had my sister put together some of my nephew's old clothes, these should hold you for a bit. If you want more let me know, she's got plenty. She's just going to donate them if you don't need them."

"Sounds great, and thanks for everything Elly, you've been a life saver."

Elly smiled, "right back at you Dan, if I had to hear from Charlie one more time about how I can't handle a dollhouse because I can't use tools I was going to scream. Not that I can't, I just had zero time or space to do that without ruining it for Gracie."

Dan chuckled, "Charlie should know plenty about tools, the guy is the biggest one I've ever seen, how he ever got you will always boggle my mind. As for the house, no problem, you should see the stuff in my living room, it looked like Santa's workshop in here this month."

"Hmmm a workshop full of toys and Christmas eve delivery, you sure you're not Santa?"

"Late night gift delivery, perfectly wrapped I might add, thank you for that by the way, saved me time tonight. You sure you aren't Mrs. Claus?" He said smiling.

"Nope, just a friend helping out a friend, and as for the wrapping, same with the buying I was on a roll, figured you wouldn't mind, besides given I missed you tonight its the least I could do. I'm just glad my sister invited us to stay so I could drop these by last minute."

"So, you are at your sister's place for Christmas?"

"Yeah, Izzy didn't want me being alone this Christmas, especially with Charlie being such an ass about the divorce all year. So, she convinced her kids how fun it would be to have their cousins stay, and after that I was stuck."

"Well, should make for a joy filled morning for sure. Let me know how the house goes over."

"Will do, same with those clothes."

"Elly, no kid is excited about clothes," Dan said chuckling.

Elly rolled her eyes, "Ummm 9 year-old girls are, hence why you needed my help." He swore she said "men' under her breath.

"You're right, of course, thanks again," then looking at his watch he said, "and let me officially be the first to wish you a merry Christmas Elly."

"Oh god, is it midnight already? I need to get back, or the kids will think I am Mrs. Claus. Merry Christmas Dan." She gave him a quick wave then slipped out the door. He locked it behind her and went to bring the presents to the tree. Smiling at the care with which they had been wrapped. He noticed she had left the tag blank, probably so Sam wouldn't be suspicious that the writing was Ms. Elly's.

"Like she won't be suspicious the clothes are this nicely wrapped," Dan thought to himself with a chuckle as he filled out the tags and put them under the tree for the morning. He smiled at the tree and couldn't help think of his departed Jane, and how much she loved Christmas. He took a moment to give into the grief that he had fought back in front of Elly.

Though he appreciated how understandable she was about it, it still felt wrong to grieve in front of someone like that at this joyous time, even someone he had gotten as close with as he had Elly. Her divorce and his wife's death this year had been a bonding thing for them. Her ex was a first class jerk, but he was also a coward who had somehow convinced Elly she was useless at taking care of herself. Hilariously, Dan knew he was only being this way because it was in fact Charlie who relied so heavily on Elly that he needed her back to function, but low and behold Elly had discovered she was fine on her own. To keep him off her back, Dan had volunteered to help with any house tasks she didn't know how to do or would've had to call someone for. She tried to pay him, but he reminded her of all the help she had given months before when Jane was first gone, their daughters were already friendly so Elly would take his kids for hours to give him a break. Countless meals seem to find their way home with the kids each time, she said they we're 'leftovers' but he wasn't fooled, so when she finally rid herself of the lump, the repairs and upkeep were the least he could do. The latest exchange? He assembled a dollhouse for Gracie that Elly had zero time to put together, if she picked up the clothes Sam had asked for. Given he spent no time in malls, and almost had never bought his kids clothes, picking out girls clothes was well out of his wheelhouse, so the exchange was perfect.

His reflection was broken by a knock at the front door, figuring it was Elly, though surprised she used the front door he dried his tears and went to answer it.

When he opened the door, he found not Elly, but someone entirely different. Standing in the cold winter air was a scantily clad goddess wearing what could only be described as Mrs. Claus's lingerie. Red lace with white fur barely covered her ample breasts and panties areas over which she wore a see through red robe that was also white fur lined. Lost in the woman's cleavage he barely heard her say, "Merry Christmas Dan, I'm Joy, your Christmas present so to speak, mind inviting me in? It's cold out here."

Dan gulped then moving out of the way said, "Of course come on in."

Joy just smiled, closed the door, and said, "Before you start with the questions, let's just say you've been a VERY good boy this year, and a great dad. I'm a reward to special good single Daddy's who might not have anyone to keep them warm on a cold Christmas Eve." Joy then got very close and without warning kissed him. Before he knew it, almost by magic her clothes were gone, and his hands were being placed on her firm ass and ample tits. It was too much for his system. He felt himself explode and blushed.

Without missing a beat Joy stopped, smiled, and was somehow wearing a robe. Reading his shock and embarrassment she said, "Good, now that we got that one out of the way, and don't worry Dan, that happens a lot. I always come in hot like that you see, it tells me what kind of help you need. If you just want sex, that works for me, as some dads just need to work out a little sexual frustration. Others, like you, are a little more complex and need something a little deeper. You complex ones usually cream yourself quick, and then we can get down to the real business. For the record, much as I love good sex, I prefer your kind, way more fulfilling for me. Now, which way to your kitchen?" Dan pointed and she said, "excellent, I'm going to make you some cocoa and we'll chat. Oh, and if you hadn't noticed I'm a little magical, just like the Big fella, no time will pass while I'm here, so you're not sacrificing sleep, nor will anyone wake up or see me if they do. We had one incident a long time ago, and we've been a lot more careful since. So, with that out of the way let's get started."

Dan, not fully believing there was some kind of smoking hot elf in his kitchen making hot chocolate, sat down at his table in a daze, for something to do he checked her out. Given she was wearing the robe he was less able to see her body, but he had gotten an eyeful when she was at the door. She was plump, but not overly so, her weight suited her and made her huge breasts not look comical on her. She had ample hips which he could see even with the robe on. Her hair was chestnut brown and halfway down her back. He was taken out of his admiring of her by a question as she brought the cocoa to the table.

"So, I couldn't help but notice those tear tracks when you opened the door, how are you holding up without Jane here? The whole truth now, not what you tell others so they don't feel uncomfortable, my job is to make your Christmas better, and let's face it, as long as you're trying to hold it together for those darling kiddos upstairs, neither you or they is going to get the Christmas you all hoped for, and we both know Jane wouldn't want to be the reason you all have a bad Christmas, so out with it."

He resisted at first, but looking into Joy's eyes he suddenly couldn't help it, it all just poured out of him, grief he didn't even know he had been holding onto until he was sobbing uncontrollably in her lap, the chocolate long forgotten. His loneliness also got the best of him, and he found himself the aggressor this time, not able to get close enough to Joy no matter how hard he tried. She took it all and returned his fevered kisses, but it never got further than that as the out pour of emotion once again overwhelmed him and he felt himself release again before this got beyond kissing and hugging.

"It's ok Dan, all of it, this is a hard thing to deal with. You miss her in ways you haven't even realized. When was the last time you thought about a woman like you have tonight? Probably not in months." Guilt washed over him as he knew that was not true, there was someone, he just could not bring himself to acknowledge those feelings though. Joy missed nothing, he was sure she knew what he was thinking, and maybe even about whom. Instead, she drank the rest of her cocoa and said, "that said big boy, you can't keep leaving a girl hanging, I'm magic, but I'm still human. Mind helping a lady out? I'll even make it a little fun for you," she said as she shed the robe he had opened during their petting, laid down and from somewhere produced a whipped cream can and proceeded to spray it on her tits and then her crotch, where she placed a cherry. "Come get your dessert big boy, special attention to the spot with the cherry if you don't mind. I know how much you boys like your boobs, but that tongue of yours on my pussy would be heavenly."

Dan smiled and went to work, quickly cleaning off her impressive chest, making sure to give her hard nipples a suck, before heading down to the main event. He licked her completely clean before dipping his tongue into her crevice. As requested, he gave it plenty of attention and was soon rewarded by her thrashing and moaning as she closed on her climax. Not long after she exploded in pleasure, and he made sure to clean up any syrup that leaked out. When he sat up, he was knocked flat and pinned to the ground. She kissed him hungrily, and with lust in her eyes, said, "thank you sir, but you've been holding out on me it seems." She reached back and fished his cock out, which he had not noticed had gotten painfully hard, and began stroking it, "you've been hiding this candy cane from me." She slid back and bent down to give it a few quick sucks, before rising and smiling, "just checking, looks like someone's finally ready for the main event. Good thing too, your tongue is heavenly, but I need to feel full baby." She then rose up and mounted him, squeezing her tits together, as she sat a little forward, and moaned. If it was possible Dan got harder in her velvety depths. She smiled "ooooh I think our good daddy likes his present, just wait big boy, you ain't seen nothing yet."

She proceeded to ride him, slow at first, but getting faster as she went, clearly hitting a sensitive spot for herself as she did because she came not too long after starting. As she collapsed on him, Dan seized his chance, and holding her to him, with his cock still buried deep in her, rolled them over. "Mmmm Daddy's ready to drive huh? Have at it, use that magic pussy."

Use it he did, he wasn't sure how long, but he burned off months of sexual frustration on Joy's pussy, and she loved every minute of it. When it was all done he collapsed next to her spent.

"Feel better?" Joy asked snuggling up to him. As she did she handed him something. "Before that guilt settles in, read that. It's Jane's last wish to Santa, she was always a believer, and a big reason I'm here tonight."

Dan opened the letter, which was written in Jane's familiar script, and it read:

Dear Santa,

My wish is not really for this year, or maybe even next year. I know I'm not well, and I do not know how much time I have left, but if you are out there, can you make sure that if I go, my Daniel has a good Christmas. If I know him, he will move heaven and earth to make sure the kids have a happy Christmas, even at the expense of himself. So, if you can find some way to make sure he's ok next year, I'd appreciate it. I love him so much, and I hope he finds his own way to happiness, but if not, please help him, and remind him its ok to move on. He has already given me more love, care and support than a girl could ever dreamed of, and I could not bear to see him unhappy after all he's sacrificed for me, nor am I selfish enough to think only I deserve his love. His heart his too big to keep hidden away. I only hope he can find someone to love, and that she cherishes him as much as I do. I'm not sure why I'm writing all of this to you Santa, or if you're even real, but if you are, make sure he has a good Christmas and knows I was loved.

Jane

"She always said I should move on if she went, but its so hard. Jane was, everything." Dan said shaking his head.

"Not to be nosy, but I think you already have. You just won't admit it to yourself. I think there is a certain divorcee you've been a guardian angel for, and let's face it Dan, she's been yours. That little exchange you two just had before I got here, how is that any different than how you and Jane worked. You could fill a hole for her and those kids that has been empty for long since before she left Charlie, and those two darlings up there," Joy said pointing upstairs, "need a mother's love and care. Which given that little bag of clothes in the garage for Owen, and the perfectly wrapped clothes for Sam under the tree, she's already doing. No one can replace Jane, she will always be those kids mother, just like, like it or no Josephine and Grace will always belong to Charlie, but that doesn't mean the 6 of you can't help each other heal. Who knows, maybe by next Christmas someone won't need her sister to rescue her, and both of you can put out presents together. Just think about it."

Then she rose and smiled, "well not to run, but I have to go, and you need to get some sleep. Excited kids will be up soon. Do not forget to send Elly video of those clothes getting opened." Joy helped him up, then seeing the state the room was in, picked up a candy cane off the hot chocolate tray, and waved it around. Magically the kitchen was spotless, and they were both fully dressed. "See you again next year if needed, you're my charge now so I'll come back as many Christmases as I'm needed. I have a good feeling you won't need me next year though." With that she was gone.

Dan found himself in his bed being woken by his kids, wondering if the whole thing had been a dream. Not too long after, paper lay all over the floor and his kids were engrossed in their gifts. As promised, he sent the video of Sam gushing over her clothes. Given he had not been as discreet filming it as he hoped, Sam had seen and made sure to say 'thanks Ms Elly' to the recording phone. He wasn't sure how exactly she knew, but he also wasn't shocked. Sam was a smart as her mother, and he was thankful of that every day, every time he looked at Sam, he knew he'd always have a piece of Jane in his life. He also received a video of Gracie loving her house, and giving her mom all the credit, which he was sure made Elly's day. As it should, moms work hard at Christmas, they should get credit. This was especially true in Elly's case given her troubles with Charlie this year. After watching the video, he thought for a bit about what Joy had said and decided to send back:

'Thanks for the video, glad to put a smile on her face, and glad she put a smile on yours. Hopefully my smart girl put a smile on yours too, she is something. Speaking of smiles, I know you put one on my face more than I thought possible these past few months, and I love giving you reasons to show your pretty smile. I think we're good for each other. I'd like to explore that more after the holidays are over, if you're ready for that." He nervously hit send and moments later got back.

'More than ready, I just didn't want to rush you. Jane was an incredible woman and a tough act to follow, I'll do my best for sure. We'll take it slow for the kids' sake, but you're right, you make me smile more than I have in years, and I'd like to feel that more. Name a time and place in the new year and I'm there. FYI Izzy says 'about darn time' and has already volunteered to babysit all the kids if we need.'

Dan smiled, Jane got her wish, it certainly was a Merry Christmas, and by the looks of things, it was going to be a happy new year too.

One year later:

The clocks suddenly froze as there was a knock on the door, snuggled up with Elly after putting four kids worth of presents under the tree as they tried their first blended Christmas Dan went to get up confused, only to hear.

"Oh, please don't get up dear boy, you are right where you belong, and where I hoped I'd find you." Joy said appearing from nowhere wearing much more clothing than the previous year. "Good evening Elly, I assume I can let Rudy know he's not needed this year as well?'

"Oh, yes, thank you, ummm."

"Oh, where are my manners, I'm Joy. I was assigned to Dan here, same as Rudy was assigned to you. He will be glad, we were both rooting for you two this year." Then noting Dan's puzzled look Joy said, "why my dear Daniel, you do not think that only single dads get helpers on Christmas eve? Men," she's said looking at Elly and rolling her eyes, "they think its all about them."

Elly chuckled, "Yeah, but this one is pretty cute, so I'll keep him."

Joy smiled and turned back to Dan, "Where do you think that song came from you silly boy? One male helper gets caught kissing a widow in the early 50s in a Santa suit, and all the sudden the big man is stealing people's wives. You remember how I mentioned there was an incident that's the reason for the clock stopping and invisibility? Well, that's the one, Santa could have put an end to it by revealing us all of course, but not every single mom or dad out there deserves us, so he took the hit. Mrs. Claus loves the song, she gets to rib him every time it plays up at the north pole, which despite it being banned is at least a few times a year, funny how that keeps happening," Joy said with a wink. "Honestly, its just bad luck really that that widow had a thing for the Santa suit, but then again a lot of grown-up girls do, eh Elly?" Joy said winking this time at Dan as Elly blushed a bit. "Anyways sorry to break up the cuddle you two have, but there is some paperwork since the service is temporarily discharging you, we need you both to sign something saying you are happily together. Of course, you two kids could just have saved us the trouble by making all this official with a trip to the courthouse, but I, for one, admire that you're taking things slower. Elly, I'll have you go first if you don't mind. I'll handle your discharge in Rudy's stead, he's got a full night, and I'm slated to be here for a while yet anyways." Elly got up and signed a few things on the clipboard Joy produced, during which Dan could not help noticing the whispering between the two ladies, nor the glances at him.

12