Santa's Lessons For Naughty Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, naughty Evelyn, the time has come for your final lesson."

Santa's booming voice shook her from her reverie, and rather than trying to glance back at Trixie, she moved her attention forwards once again. Her eyes fell on an object next to Santa's chair. An object that certainly hadn't been there before.

At first glance, it looked like a present. A huge, festively wrapped box, roughly the shape and size of a writing desk. Still, there was something vaguely menacing about it... she just couldn't put her finger on what. Not until Santa had her bending over it, anyway.

It was placed on an angle, so she showed off her body from the side, not quite facing the crowd, but close enough to see a fair amount of them. Festive ribbons tied her hands and legs in place, and a large bow was tied over her back. The present wasn't quite large enough to support her whole upper body, leaving her tits to spill over the edge, and while the rest of her was securely strapped down, she could still move her head around.

Until Santa grabbed her by the hair and shoved his dick down her throat.

Evelyn almost gagged at the unexpected intrusion, but as soon as she got over the initial shock and relaxed herself, it was really quite enjoyable. Okay, so he was stretching her jaw to its limit, but she'd never thought he'd even fit, with that giant cock, and that did make her a little proud. Plus, he just tasted so good!

"Oh, yes," said Santa. "You're an excellent cocksucker, Evelyn my girl. All those good little boys and girls sure have a treat to look forwards to!"

Evelyn rolled her eyes - which was just about the limits of her capabilities at the moment. The truth was that he was fucking her throat with a vigour, and all she was doing was taking it. Truly, that was all she could do. But if anyone came later and wanted her to work for it... well, she wouldn't want to make a liar out of Santa Claus.

"Oooh, fuck, you're good. Are you ready, naughty Evelyn? Here I come...!"

And he sure did. A veritable waterfall of cum shot down her throat, filling up her mouth much faster than she could swallow. Santa sensed her predicament and pulled out, but he was far from done, and soon her face and boobs were painted with sticky cum.

"You sure know how to deliver a white Christmas," Evelyn said once she'd regained the ability to speak. Santa boomed his trademark ho-ho-ho.

"Well, I'm not done yet! What do you think, boys and girls, does she need a spot of paint at the other end, too?"

A chorus of cheers erupted from the audience, and Evelyn craned her neck to follow his imposing figure with her eyes as he walked around her, wriggling her hips as much as her bonds allowed. Was he finally going to fuck her? For real? No more teasing and tormenting, just his fat cock pounding into her wet, hungry pussy...? His eyes locked with hers, and he grinned.

"You want this, you naughty girl?"

"Yes," said Evelyn, "oh, yes! Please fuck me!"

"Well, I'm glad to hear my earlier lesson stuck. And if this is what you want for Christmas..."

He lined up his dick with her opening, "then Santa Claus is coming to town."

Evelyn could barely hear the hoots and hollers of the crowd over her own blissful cry, let alone register the noise; her head was utterly absorbed with the feeling of having Santa's big, fat cock ramming into her cunt.

He wasn't gentle, but he didn't need to be, and she wouldn't want him to. She was so ready, so wet; such a horny, needy, wanton slut, desperate to be ravaged. She cried out her encouragement as Santa pounded her pussy, her eyes crossing as the orgasm of a lifetime tore through her like a bolt of lightning, equally shocking and invigorating. Her ears rang with the cheers of her audience, their cries of desire and adoration, declarations of love, and the delicious barbs calling her out on her obvious naughtiness.

"I want to cum on your tits!"

"I love you, Evelyn!"

"Please step on me, Evelyn!"

"That's right, fuck that bitch! Make her your cocksleeve!"

"You're gonna be our whore, naughty girl!"

"Please let me kiss your ass, Evelyn!"

"Stuff that broad full of baby batter, Santa!"

Oh, thought Evelyn, with the smallest fraction of her brain not consumed by her carnal activity. I'm not on the pill.

"Ho, ho, ho!" came Santa's booming reassurance, as though he'd read her mind: "I'm gonna 'stuff this broad' alright, but when Santa cums to town, it's with the very best combination of lubricant and protection, guaranteed to work just as well against all known and unknown diseases as unwanted pregnancies. If anyone wants to knock up darling Evelyn, they're gonna need her permission first."

"Santa, that's amazing," said Evelyn, who was way beyond questioning the veracity of magical semen, "that's - oh, fuck, oh, Santa, Santa...!"

Just then, Santa pushed into her harder than ever before, burying his dick as deep in her pussy as it could get, and exploded. A torrent of cum erupted inside of her, filling her to the absolute brim, even spilling out of her while her hole was still plugged by Santa's fat sausage. All thoughts evaporated in the glory of being pumped full, and she was sure this was the best Christmas gift anyone had ever got.

She was still in a haze of bliss when he pulled out, somehow still cumming, painting her behind white with jizz. She'd never cum so hard before without clitoral stimulation. She'd never cum so hard, period. Whoever was going next was going to have a tough act to follow, but she didn't care if she had to deal with a few mediocre fuckers now. She was in a sharing mood. She was even ready to be taken from both ends at once; the hottest Christmas spitroast imaginable. It was just too bad Santa was done fucking her himself.

Except he wasn't. His big, hot hand was at her hip again, and then he was pulling at her adorable tail, unplugging her, and she realised he still had one more hole to fill.

For a fraction of a moment, Evelyn thought about protesting. She'd never done anal before, and had always thought it sounded dirty and unpleasant. But then, the butt plug moving inside of her had been so nice, and she would do almost anything to have Santa inside of her once more...

Except he was too big. As the fat head of his giant dong pressed gently but insistently against her puckered back door, she was certain this would never work, however much she might want it.

"Too big," she cried, "too big! Please, you'll tear me apart!"

But Santa just laughed. "Ho, ho, ho! There's no dark chimney, no matter how narrow, that Santa can't get down! You just relax, my naughty girl, and get ready for another load of presents!"

And then he pushed again, and Evelyn could feel herself stretch, and stretch, until with a cheer from the audience, the ginormous head of Santa's gargantuan dick disappeared into her ass.

"Ohhh," moaned Evelyn, "oh Santa...! I feel so full, I... ohhh... this is so wrong, so..."

"Naughty?" suggested Santa, with a twinkle in his eye.

Her reply was cut off with a cry as he pushed again, forcing himself ever deeper into her tight canal, stuffing her fuller than any Christmas stocking. And wrong as it may be, it felt incredibly right. Her ass was made to be fucked by Santa, to be claimed by the entirety of his rigid cane, to be pounded by his vigorous girth, and to be utterly suffused by his overabundant load.

"So, little Evelyn, do you like having your ass fucked?" asked Santa nonchalantly as he pounded away at her.

"Oh yes, yes, oh Santa, mmmh, please, ahh," moaned Evelyn, struggling with putting together coherent sentences.

"So polite, and yet so naughty," chuckled Santa. "You're not going to cum in your tight little ass, are you, Evelyn?"

"I am, I'm cumming," screamed Evelyn, who could hardly believe how much she loved being reamed. Why hadn't she done this sooner?

"What a naughty slut, cumming from having your anal virginity decimated. Isn't she a naughty slut?" He paused to let the audience cheer before continuing. "Are you going to thank me for fucking your ass, Evelyn?"

"Thank you, thank - ohhh, Santa, thank yooou...!"

"And for what, little Evelyn?" said Santa smoothly, calm as a frozen lake despite his considerable motion.

"Thankyouforfuckingmyaaass!"

It came out more as a garbled mess than a sentence, eliciting a roar of laughter from the crowd, though not unkind, and with Santa's booming ho-ho-ho resounding on top.

"Very nice; good girl," he said, then added cheekily: "And a very merry fuckmass to you, too, and jolly holidays!"

"Please," she said, rocking her hips back to meet him as much as she could, "please...!"

She wanted, needed him to cum, to paint her dark chimney white with snow. She wanted to feel him climax, wanted to give him back even a fraction of the bliss he had given her. She wanted to please him with her ass, and to know forever more that she had made Santa orgasm with every one of her naughty, naughty holes.

"Would you listen to that," said Santa. "She's nothing but please and thank you, she's helped with chores, she's sharing... I think our naughty girl's gone nice!"

"Ohhh FUUUCK!" cried Evelyn, throwing her head back as she orgasmed again.

"Or maybe not," said Santa; "at least she's still a naughty slut! Time to give her a last, good blast? Naughty children might get coal in their stockings, but naughty sluts like you, my dear Evelyn, oh, ho, ho! You get something far more deserving!"

And finally, finally the flood gates opened, and the most delightful torrent shot into her rear end. Santa's load was as impossibly massive as ever, and the feeling of it bursting through her was just as delightful as she'd imagined, if not better, and ensured that the chain of orgasms she'd been going through would last a good while longer. It was perfect. It was paradise.

And she was an angel. Or at least, that's what she was told by the trio who took over fucking her some time later; two brothers and one girlfriend. While the boys claimed a pussy each, the girl had Evelyn lick her clit, and loudly praised her angelic tongue-work. It was nice with a change from all the cocks, but her mind was still with Santa.

Right before he left her to the crowd - who quickly split in two lines; one for Santa (with a sudden surge of naughty boys and girls) and one for her - he had leaned in and left her with a strange sort of promise, and a stranger sort of suggestion:

"Don't worry about presents," he said, "I'll take care of it. I happen to know exactly what your mum would prefer under the tree this year - and everyone else as well.

"And Evelyn? Nice little girls sleep soundly through the night before Christmas... but naughty ones sneak up to wait for Santa."

~*~

Evelyn Stuart was pacing back and forth in her living room, feeling more and more foolish with every step. It was the night before Christmas, and despite her misgivings about the holiday, she'd purchased a tree and hung a stocking by the fire - though a sheer nylon one rather than the classic thick kind.

It was stupid. She wasn't actually going to be visited by some magic, reindeer-wrangling stud in a red dressing gown. Whatever her mind told her had happened, clearly couldn't have. She must've been dreaming, or hallucinating, or at the very least stumbled upon a very unorthodox adult film set with poor security.

And yet... well, she wasn't in bed like a nice little girl. It wasn't that she actually believed he'd come. She wasn't hopeful. But maybe a smidge apprehensive?

If he didn't come, though - and of course he wouldn't come; he wasn't even real - she'd have to call around in the morning and apologise to everyone for not getting them any presents. She'd need an excuse, too - and ideally something better than "I'm sorry, Santa said he'd fix it for me, and I was too busy being fucked out of my mind to question him."

Had she really been fucked, though? She'd fallen asleep the moment she got home from her fruitless (though possibly seedy) shopping, but when she awoke the next day... All her books had been open to the history of the development of Santa Claus. How he'd gone from a mixture of old heathen traditions and one Saint Nicholas, to commercial success with far less religious ties. And her computer browser was full of tabs showing how the jolly gift-giver permeated modern society, including - purely for academic purposes, of course - more than a few tabs of the adult variety. It had been quite fascinating, really; some of those sites even offered monetary rewards to those who could provide the most applauded depiction of holiday raunchiness!

So... point in favour of dreaming.

But could she have dreamt herself into an anal whore? She'd tested her supposedly virgin ass against her collection of dildos, from smallest to biggest - purely as a matter of research, of course, and not because she'd been absolutely desperate for it - and had easily swallowed up one and all. Point in favour of... what, exactly? Santa?

"Don't be absurd," she said to herself, turning away from the fireplace with a huff. It was time to stop torturing herself with this, and deal with her rising lust the old-fashioned way, without aid from mythological hallucinations. She started towards her bedroom, to find a couple of toys - - - and then she froze.

She'd heard a soft thud from the room she'd just vacated. Or had she just imagined it?

"Well, that's a naughty stocking," said a soft, amused voice.

Evelyn turned around and dashed back into the living room.

She was met with a booming ho-ho-ho.

12