Santa's Mistake

Story Info
Santa can make mistakes with gift delivery, too.
4.7k words
4.16
17.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Radomir1
Radomir1
32 Followers

********

This story is written as part of the Literotica 2021 Winter Holidays Story Contest.

I would be grateful for feedback and scores.

English is still not my first language. I apologize for any mistakes that may occur.

I will be grateful for good grades and unbiased feedback. This is all the authors get out of publishing. If you don't like something, you can always just skip to another story.

The story is made up and is entirely a figment of my imagination. All coincidences are coincidental. Although if you believe the theory of quantum physics can be a reality somewhere on the other side of the universe.

All participants are over 18 years of age. Do not throw stones at me.

********

- Prrrrr! Rudolph, right down. It's time for a snack," Santa shouted.

He has already visited 354673826 homes today. That's almost a third of what he had planned.

And Santa himself and the reindeer were getting pretty tired. Yes, the world is changing. 100 years ago there were half as many orders as he's got today. And he only had to work one night, Christmas Day. Actually there were three nights (Gregorian, Julian and New Year's). But it doesn't change the essence. And now? 200 countries. Thousands of nations. New Year's Eve every month. Sometimes two or three times a month. You have to attach wheels to the sleigh. Or floats. From arctic cold to hot desert or humid and stuffy jungle. And the navigator keeps malfunctioning. The route is laid out in such a way that you can only get to the next street after 2-3 intermediate stops. And they might even be on another continent. Christmas magic.

- So, nine large vegan hamburgers, nine XXXL shakes, nine salads, and for dessert, three apples and six carrots.-Santa ordered, looking at the dyed blonde with silicone lips, wearing a red bombshell hat, looking out the diner window- To that, one triple cheeseburger, a large portion of nuggets, blueberry pie and large coffee.

- Will you be ordering our specials? - She indifferently, like a robot, proclaimed.

- No. Just what I ordered. - I still had a case of seduction with such a "special offer" and a long night on the toilet. But that diner was somewhere fucked up in the world, in Uganda or Uruguay, I think.

- That'll be $99.99. Enjoy your meal. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year," the big lips mouthed and spread a fake smile.

"She's got nice lips, though. They'll look good wrapped around her dick," Santa thought. His eyes turned to the name tag on the blonde's chest. Pretty big breasts. Probably an E-cup or even an F-cup. "Definitely silicone. But still. A bigger long, thicker cock slides in, sandwiched between those cans. The purple plum-like head disappears between the silicone-infused lips." - images flashed through his head as he paid for his order with his corporate card-"I'm dreaming. I definitely overdid it. But it's worth remembering. Ginger. I'll check later to see if she's a good girl or a bad girl."

From the next window, a hand, with filthy nails nibbled on it, handed over the order packets. The sight of the hand raised doubts, but the long rumbling of my stomach buried them.

- Merry Christmas," a voice squeaked from the window.

The sleigh headed for the parking lot.

Santa quickly distributed their food to the reindeer.

- Dasher , Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Donder, Vixen, Cupid, Blitzen, Rudolph. And once again I say. No napkins to chew.

Now you can have a bite to eat yourself. But first we have to make a phone call.

Santa took his shabby iPhone 5 out of his pocket and habitually pressed the call.

- Anna, my angel, me and the guys stopped for a bite to eat. The rest is on schedule. Don't worry," he said in a pallid voice to Mrs. Claus.

- Nicholas, you're already out of schedule. And don't eat any crap. And especially don't drink any crap. And don't stay anywhere too long. I've got a surprise for you," my wife's melodic voice was sweet and stern at the same time. And sexy as hell.

- Babe, why don't you give me a hint? - he asked.

- Something new and exclusive from Agent Provocateur

Santa felt his dick tense and turn into a steel crowbar. Immediately it became hard to walk. The tension in his cock prevented his leg from flexing. Behind him there was the muttering of Rudolph's comments and the friendly laughter of the reindeer. What could I take from them. Animals.

Anna Klaus was really sexy. The image of an old lady with knitting for marketing. In fact, she was a sex bomb. A tall lush blonde, with blue eyes, pearly teeth, high breasts, a narrow waist, long legs and a round ass. A composite image of Scandinavian porn. Anna Nicole Smith of the 21st Century. She was so hot that polar bears were plowing snowdrifts with their dicks like plows. The icebergs were splintering.

- Fuck, woman. What are you doing to me? I've got work to do here.

From the other side came laughter that sounded like silver bells. Then came the short beeps.

No. I've got to eat and get work done.

The cheeseburger and nuggets were plain. No particular flavor. Mass production. Just to fill their bellies. The blueberry pie wasn't bad, though. The coffee was crap. The only virtues were caffeine and hot. But a drop of French cognac (only half a pint) made it more palatable.

The hot drink warmed my stomach and tempered my fatigue. The mood improved little by little. Santa pulled a joint from his secret pocket. The last one he'd had, along with the traditional gingerbread and milk, from some New Mexico punk. It's amazing how it has survived since last year. Mrs. Claus cleaned her clothes very carefully.

The dope was good. Of course you can't beat Santa with one joint, but the lightness of thought came. The lips of the blonde from the diner came to mind. Definitely have to visit. Blow job must be good.

Of course the world has changed in the last 100 years. And it wasn't all bad. Yeah, there's more work to be done. But it's also gotten a lot more varied. It's not just children who get presents. Adults get presents, too. And not just perfume and diamonds or sweaters and shorts with reindeer. There are some really fun presents. We even had to open a new department of sexual-themed gifts. Clothes, lingerie, cosmetics, toys. And wishes? Even Santa, who has lived more than 1,000 years, was surprised by some of the fantasies. However, when he tried to fulfill them in the marital bedroom, Mrs. Claus was very, very happy.

But Christmas is work after all. Hard work. New Year's is easier. And more fun. Especially in Scandinavia or Russia. Sauna, vodka, shish kebab, herring. And girls. Lots of naked, horny girls.

No. It's a little different in Russia. It's spicier. Because there Santa walks around with his granddaughter Alyona. Young and sexy. And of course he doesn't just drink vodka, eat meat and fuck girls. He also fucks his granddaughter. In all three of her greedy slutty holes. Aljona is very happy. How could she not be? Sometimes she gets five big, hard cocks at the same time. Mrs. Claus is always surprised by the happy satisfied smile on Alena's face, which does not come off for 10 days after the holiday. But her granddaughter keeps the secret safe.

- Nicholas. Leave at least one puff. - Rudolph groaned, nodding at the burning joint in Santa's hand.

- Okay, take it. But don't get too carried away. It's a lot of weed," - He said, handing the joint to Rudolph.

- Well, let's see what's next. - Santa opened his magic notebook. The interface of the notepad was similar to that of an iPhone or iPad. No surprise there. Santa had purposely "left" a copy of his notepad under the Christmas tree at Steve's house. Mrs. Claus liked this boy and asked Santa to help "the baby" a little.

- Grosson Family. Portland. 0346 California St. SW.

- Steven Grosson. 40 years old. All-Portland Timbers game season ticket.

- Jim Grosson. 13 years old. Apex Legends and the new Nintendo Switch. Oh, and sister panties. Jackass.

- Cecil Grosson. 17 years old. Concert tickets. Anything at all. Poor girl. We'll pick one up. Dua Lipa on March 29 and BTS on October 25 in L.A. But the Koreans may screw up and not come. Let there be more Jojo Siva for Feb. 21.

- Julia Grosson for 36. Spirits. That's easy. Violet Sapphire fragrance by Boadecea The Victorios ladies will do. AND WANTED. BINGO. Active fucking with a big black cock in all three holes with a full load of sperm and conceiving a child. That's the kind of desire you have to fulfill yourself.

- Rudolph. Stop eating. Hurry up and pack. Put it in the navigator. Portland. 346 California St. Southwest.

In a moment. Christmas. Christmas magic.

The sleigh stopped a foot above the roof of the house. Santa jumped onto the snow-covered roof. The magic was working. No footprints were left on the pristine snow. Nicholas picked up his huge gift bag and headed for the chimney stack. A moment more and Santa, shrouded in sparkling magical dust, appeared at the festively decorated Christmas tree. There was a tall glass of milk and a saucer with homemade gingerbread on a small table beside it. A separate offering from the head of the family was a glass of Westward Oregon Malt Whiskey with a 5 Vegas Series A cigar placed on top.

"I like this guy," thought Nicholas, savoring the whiskey and hiding the cigar in his inside pocket, "I think I'll give him a season ticket to a Portland Trail Blazers game, too.

After placing the boxes of gifts under the tree, Santa headed up the stairs to the second floor, to the master bedroom. Before entering the room, he carefully, through the keyhole, pumped magic sleeping gas into the bedroom. Rules are rules. Santa shouldn't be seen. Shit happens. But whenever possible, Nicholas tried to avoid such incidents. After waiting the allotted time to avoid being exposed to the gas himself, he entered the room.

Stephen Grosson was lying, on his large king-size bed, on his side, with his back to his wife. He was dressed in striped pajamas and wrapped tightly in a blanket. The once tall and athletic guy, former captain of the high school soccer team, had now gained an extra 50-60 pounds. It made him snore loudly and longingly. Not every tractor with a pierced muffler could interrupt the sound of the homeowner's snoring. But it obviously didn't bother his wife. Habit.

Julia snoozed softly in her sleep and let a thin trickle of saliva drip from the corner of her sensuous lips. She was a sultry blonde of medium height. The silk top, on thin spaghetti, and short shorts only accentuated her charms. She was a real hot woman. Not like Anna Klaus, but very hot. Her blanket was knocked down to her feet and even fell halfway to the floor.

Nicholas quickly undressed and neatly stacked his clothes on the chair by the dressing table. Sniffing from the silver snuffbox a batch of magic pollen he transformed himself, transforming his body according to his wishes. He was now tall, 6'6", muscular, 200 pounds of muscle, with milk chocolate skin and short black curly hair. His 10-inch (3-inch diameter) cock was hard and straight as a crowbar of steel. It was time to grant Sleeping Beauty's wish.

Santa walked over to the sleeping Julia and quickly and carefully, like a real pro, undressed her. Of course, she wasn't the cheerleading captain girl she had been eighteen years ago. But even now her body was admirable. Long slender legs, a flat stomach, and a narrow waist. Undoubtedly the result of hard work on herself. Wide hips with a lush round but firm ass and balls, D size, slightly sagging breasts, the gift of motherhood. Nicholas flipped Julie onto her back and gently spread her legs apart revealing her smoothly waxed pubis and crotch. The large labia were plump and tightly compressed. The edges of the small lips stood out just a little. He leaned over and with his hands slightly opened the delicate folds. Her little lips were indeed small and crowned by a miniature clitoris, hidden under the hood for now. At the bottom of her lips, where the entrance to her vagina was, a large drip of moisture had gathered, giving off a mind-blowing aroma. Beneath it was a pink, smooth pit of anus. When the droplet enlarged, and could no longer be held on her soft lips, it swelled up and leaked directly to her anal hole, making it even more appetizing.

Nicholas stretched out his tongue, and picking up the fragrant, sweet drop from her anus, smeared it on her soft lips upward, all the way to her clitoris. A few such movements, and the little lips opened wide, revealing the greedy mouth of her vagina, from which the sweet moisture began to spurt out intensely. A low moan escaped Julia's lips.

Santa's tongue dived deep into her vagina, polished the soft folds, and pounded her clit. Julia moaned and sobbed with pleasure. When her clitoris turned from a grain of rice to a pea, Nicholas licked it wet, and wrapped his lips around it and sucked it in. After a few moments, the woman's hips squeezed her lover's head. Her body shook. Her stomach twisted with spasms. A loud moan/shriek escaped her throat. Julia cummed.

It was time to get down to serious work.

Santa knelt between Julia's legs and rested the head of his cock against the open lips of her vagina. A slight movement and it pulled apart the tender flesh plunging deep. The pussy was even tighter than expected. I guess her husband wasn't paying Julia the attention she deserved. The cock didn't burst in one quick stroke or short jerks. One slow plunge. Gradually filling her juicing cunt. Plunging all the way to the bottom, the head against her cervix, it stopped, giving her cunt time to get used to its size. Julia moaned with pleasure. As he began to move backward, he watched as his exiting cock was pulled, tightly encircling his little lips. They stretched for more than an inch before letting go and sliding further down the shaft. Plunging again. And backward movement again. The rate of pumping increases. The vagina increases its production of moisture improving the lubrication of the magic piston. Nicalas rested his knees on the bed and his outstretched arms at the sides of the woman's torso. And began fucking at an ever increasing rate. Julia's pleasure increased and she began massaging her magnificent tits with large protruding nipples. Her whimpering and moaning sounded like some wild primal song.

When the growing tension reached its climax, Julia felt an explosion of fireworks in her pussy.

- YES! TAK! GOD! I'M COMING! I'M BEGINNING! END! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Her arms wrapped tightly around her lover's neck, her hips her loins, her heels crossed at the ankles and rested against Nicholas's buttocks, pressing her hot filled cunt against his groin. A wave of spasms went through her vagina and her cunt squeezed his cock like a vise. For a time the lovers froze, waiting for the sweet spasms to stop.

Julia opened her arms and collapsed on the couch. Santa's cock was still immersed in her. All ten inches of it. After waiting a few moments, he resumed his advancing movements. Through Julia's cunt it was as if hundreds of electric shocks had passed through her. Little orgasms shook her one by one.

- Yes! Yes! Fuck me! With that big, juicy cock! Harder! Faster! Deeper! Fuck me! Oh, God! Yes! Fuck me!

I couldn't tell if she was screaming, moaning or howling. Santa's cock was hammering her like a jackhammer. The lips of her cunt swelled from the surge of blood and became crimson and puffy, like the lips on her face. Her clit went from a pea to a bean. The strokes of her lover's pubes on it added their share to the piggy bank of orgasms that shook the woman's body. Splashes of love juices spurted out of her overflowing cunt with every plunge of her cock. When the orgasms became particularly intense, she arched out shaking in ecstasy, clinging to her overhanging body. Finally Santa hit especially hard and deep and began to fill the eager woman's womb with cum. Of course it wasn't a gallon. But it didn't feel much less. When he pulled his cock out of her well-fucked cunt, her wide-open mouth, which never closed at once, looked like a cup filled to the brim with yogurt. As it closed, it jerked out a stream of thick, viscous liquid, which spilled out under her buttocks in a wide puddle.

- Okay, girl, you have to clean it up now. - Santa said, moving toward Julia's head.

When the head of his cock, covered in Julia's cum and juices, touched her plump lips, her nostrils fluttered, inhaling the sexy aroma. The woman's mouth opened and her tongue touched the tip of his cock unabashedly. Then it licked the head a little more boldly. Finally her mouth opened and let the first inches of the treat inside, wrapping her juicy lips tightly around it and gently sucking on it. Apparently Julia liked the huge lollipop, because after a minute, she was actively sucking half of his cock, teasing it intensely with her tongue. After another minute, she released the cock and began licking it from all sides, smearing saliva all over the shaft while licking off the rest of the love juices. Lowering herself down, she licked the balls, and wrapping her lips around his scrotum, she gently sucked one testicle, then the other, and finally both. Her tongue played, rolling the balls around in her mouth. When she released them, they were the size of a large plum. After letting go of the balls, Julia's tongue returned to the head, licking the shaft again on the way, coating it with another layer of saliva.

Santa flipped the woman onto her back, her head hanging off the edge of the bed, her hair spread across the floor, her ass turned toward her husband and her legs spread wide as if in a twine. Stephen Gross, who had been limping along, rolled over onto his other side and jammed his nose into his wife's still-open and oozing cocktail of cum and lady juice. The liquid dripped onto the man's face, nose, and lips. He licked the secretions and muttered contentedly. Then he moved closer to the fucked pussy and began greedily licking and sucking it.

Julia's wide open mouth and throat formed a straight tunnel. Nicholas's cock plunged all the way in, meeting no resistance. The lips that encircled the cock touched Santa's pubis. His tongue and throat massaged the shaft. Santa enjoyed the sensation for a moment and began to pull his cock out. Pulling out almost completely, leaving only the head in his mouth, which, immediately licked in circles by a nimble tongue, he began another plunge. Here already a live crowbar was pounding evenly into the depths of his throat, little inferior in sensation to his recently abandoned cunt. As Santa discharged, the first jets of cum hit, bypassing his mouth and throat right down his gullet into his stomach, overflowing it. He slowly pulled his cock out without stopping to cum, filling his gullet, throat, and mouth. Still not pulling his cock completely out of his mouth, Santa rolled Julia over settling on the pillows. From the corners of her lips and even from her left nostril, thin streams of sperm stretched. Pulling his cock out with a "pop" sound, Nicholas pressed his index finger against the woman's chin, covering her mouth. She made several gulping movements trying to push the cum from her overflowing mouth and throat deeper. Gradually the entire load of semen sank into her intestines, forming a noticeable lump on her hitherto flat stomach.

One more hole was left unhumped.

Pillows were placed under Julia's back. We had to improvise. Santa turned the sleeping Steven across the bed. Then he lifted Julia up and laid her belly on top of her husband, butt up. Her legs were spread wide apart, her knees resting on the mattress. Spitting generously on the pink pit of her anus, he spread saliva over it with his finger, gently massaging it. Then dipping it into her wet cunt and grabbing extra lube, he plunged his finger into her asshole. Surprisingly, the finger sank quite easily into the hot hole. It was just as easy for her asshole to accept two fingers, and even three. Spitting once more, and smearing saliva on the head, Santa put the end of his dick against the tight ring and pressed down. The sphincter barely, almost squeaking, let the intervener through. The cock was halfway up Julia's asshole when it started to move back to go all the way back again. Time was running out and Santa decided to fuck that tight and hot asshole simply and uncomplicatedly. He pumped back and forth in a measured fashion, almost completely withdrawing his cock and bringing it back with a slap of his scrotum on her pussy and clit. Julia began to moan passionately, whimpering:

Radomir1
Radomir1
32 Followers
12