Santo Diablo Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was always enthusiastic about sex. Her energy and love for it belied a history of abuse. Her mother's boss abused them both, taking Julie's virginity on her eighteenth birthday. The humiliation she suffered at the hands of him and his friends could have closed her off. Instead of letting it take over her life, she did something surprising; she agreed to be my girlfriend. She would spend the day and evening with me, just to walk into the abuse that awaited her at home.

It was one such day that started me on my journey so many years ago. I witnessed her stripping in front of her abuser before he made her suck his cock. As I remembered this, I looked up into her eyes. She had her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations of riding me. She opened them and caught me, smiling as she did. She possessed the same smile I saw in her living room when she realized I was there to save her and her mother. It was the same smile I saw when she flew into my arms and told me she loved me. And it was the same smile I saw when she lowered herself onto my cock, taking my virginity.

Julie was my first girlfriend, and the woman I thought I would marry. Fast forward a couple of decades, and we found ourselves connected yet married to different people. It matters little to me or my wives who we officially married, as we all consider each other married to one another. Beth holds deep feelings based on our history. Isabella holds feelings based on our mutual attraction and respect. Penny's connection is based on a childhood of growing up together. I'm connected to Stephanie through her deep submission to me and the feelings of a growing relationship.

I'm connected to Julie because she was the first woman who gave me attention. She was the first one that kissed me, that showed me someone not my family could love me. I remembered how that felt as a teenager as I looked into her eyes now while she fucked me. She was the catalyst that drove me forward into the Assassins, and without her, I may never have learned of the club or my connection to it.

I looked over at Ann. She was watching us, working herself up and moaning as she fingered herself and rubbed her clit. I told Ann to finish herself off, and she did. Ann erupted with a load moan, throwing her head back and kicking her feet straight up. She tensed, pushing her hips forward as she orgasmed. After a few moments, she was spent, lowering her legs and going limp in the chair.

Watching Ann and feeling Julie made me erupt, which caused Julie to follow a few moments later. We each rode our orgasms together, with Julie tensing and draining every drop I had. As my dick shrunk slowly, Julie leaned forward and put her head on my shoulder. I put my head down and smelled her beautiful blonde hair. It was the same smell I remembered from years before. No matter what perfume or shampoo she used, I could always smell her. It was a scent that brought happiness and took me back to that first night that I felt her vagina wrapped around me.

An hour later, the pilot notified me we were approaching our destination. We landed at a private runway next to one of the General's villas. This one was on the Pacific coast of Mexico. General Santiago believe in mixing business and pleasure as often as he could, and this villa was a favorite of ours. The runway sat on a large tract of land next to the beach. A large house dominated the beach side of the land, and there were a few other smaller buildings scattered around it. The General had a hangar closer to the runway and always had a plane and a helicopter parked nearby.

It didn't take long for the women to make their way to the beach while I sat and relaxed with the General. We discussed the next shipment, which comprised arms and military equipment. Along with overseeing the Mexican Armed Forces, Santiago also ran his own private security force. Most of the security force were military members double-dipping. Not a terrible deal to get paid twice for the same time spent working.

Santiago was a flirt. He was always trying to talk my women into leaving me for him. Most of it was harmless, but I knew it would elate him if they took him up on his offer. His beach was private, so the women didn't bother with bathing suits. They didn't waste any time, and all three were on the beach before I unpacked. We planned for a three-day visit, so everyone had plenty of time to relax and enjoy themselves.

General Santiago was married to a beautiful woman. She was once a model and actress, famous in Mexico. I met her occasionally, but like is often the case, she wasn't with him for our visit. The General liked to have pretty women surrounding him, and his wife wasn't too fond of that, although she allowed it. This visit was no exception. He took pleasure in young women. Not that I complained; I always had a great time.

The General knew I didn't like to share my women. That part of my life was behind me. Even then, he didn't have a problem sharing his women with me. I say his women, but they weren't his exactly. He lured them in with money and gifts, and they were happy to satisfy him until he or they grew tired and he found new ones. There were always plenty of women willing to give up some time for what amounted to more money than they could earn in a few years otherwise.

As the sun dropped lower in the sky, we sat in lounge chairs on the deck of his house. The General had his eyes on Beth, Ann, and Julie playing in the water. A young woman between my legs took my attention. She couldn't have been much older than eighteen or nineteen. She wore a great deal of makeup to hide her rough looks.

She must have been the daughter of local farmers. Her skin was a little weathered, more than I expected from such a young woman, and her hands were a little rough. She made up for these facts by dutifully attending to me, and her enthusiasm was turning me on. I turned to the General and asked, "Where did you find this young lady?"

It took him a few moments to register what I said. His attention was still on my women, now walking out of the water silhouetted by the sun. All three women were naked, with water dripping off of them. They were visions of beauty, and I didn't blame Santiago for getting lost in the moment.

"I bought her last week." Santiago answered, shifting his attention to the women between his legs. "They're sisters. Their family couldn't afford to support them and the younger kids, so these women agreed to become my servants. I paid their family enough money to pay off their debts, with enough left to get them back on their feet."

"That's a big step, General." I replied. "You've always had women, but you never bought one before. Why the change?"

"I don't know." Santiago answered, looking away, trying to get his thoughts together. "I always see these cartels with their women, buying and selling them. I see you with your women, and even though you didn't buy them, they serve you. I wanted that. I wanted to feel what it was like to own women instead of just paying them."

When he brought the two women out, I assumed they were like his previous ones. I didn't pay them too much attention. I explained that owning women, or having them submissive to him, differs from just paying women to be attentive. Money motivates the latter, while slaves require different motivation. I asked him if he ever put any thought into that, and he said he hadn't.

"General, you can motivate your women in different ways." I explained. "I've seen most of the slavers I've run across use fear. That's ok initially, but over a long period it can cause problems. You don't want your women to become too traumatized by constant abuse. You want them to serve you because they want to. This means taking care of their needs and wants. That works for the women who are with you voluntarily, as these two appear to be."

"It's good they're here under their own will." I continued. "However, you need to build on that and foster a relationship with them. You want them to respect you, and to do that, you need to respect them. Explain what you expect of them, be fair, and provide them with a comfortable lifestyle. Yes, it sounds like you just bought yourself two new wives, and it's almost like that. The only difference is, they defer to you."

"Rich, it just looked like fun." Santiago replied, now looking a little worried. "I don't know if I want to have all of that responsibility. I figured I would have them live here and be available to me when I wanted to visit."

"You could do that." I answered. "I leave Deborah, my slave, behind at my seaside mansion. However, her job is to keep the mansion operational. She acts as my employee and has authority to supervise the staff. When I'm not there, she is in charge of the mansion and the grounds. When I am there, she answers to me."

We took the two women inside, where I could get a better look at them. They were each short, standing around 5'4 inches tall. Both had black hair, brown eyes, and were a little on the stocky side. Looking at them closely, I noticed they were twins. I didn't see it before because one had a rougher look. It was obvious one woman worked outside while the other worked inside. Both women had small sized breasts, barely a B cup. They had wide hips and nice round asses. They each stood in front of me naked, but neither made eye contact.

"Were these women virgins when you bought them?" I asked.

"Yes, that's why I paid such an enormous price." Santiago answered. "We had a great time the first night. That was the most excited I've been in decades, getting two virgins at the same time."

I get why most men like the idea of virgins. To be the first one to enter a woman, the first to plant your flag, is a big ego boost. For my money I'll take an experienced woman. I suppose my first time with Julie colored me in favor of that. She guided me through it expertly. All of her experience came at the hand of her abusers, but I appreciated her experience and told her so.

"How did they react to sex that first night?" I inquired.

"They were scared." He answered. He was speaking in English to me, and it was obvious neither woman spoke the language. They just stood there staring straight ahead, not reacting to anything we were saying. "There was crying involved, but they eventually calmed down."

"How did you calm them down, if I may ask?" I replied.

"I slapped them a few times to settle them, then they were fine." He answered, seeing nothing wrong with what he said.

"Good Lord." I shot back. "You traumatized them. If you want them to be dedicated and loyal to you, you can't do that. I saw the enthusiasm from the one that was tending to me. Did you threaten her before we came?"

"I told them if they didn't take care of me and my guests, I would punish them." He said, getting a little irritated. "Where are you going with this? Do you think I'm an animal for treating them like that?"

"Having experience in this, there were better ways of dealing with the situation." I answered. "If I tell my women to do something, they listen because they want to. I don't have to tell them anything and they will look after me. You don't get that out of fear. My women can walk out any time they want, but they don't."

"That's because you have the money," The General quickly shot back. "If you suddenly became poor, they would probably leave you."

"General, Beth and Julie each are wealthier than you." I replied. "So no, it's not the money. My slave, Deborah, gave herself to me. The next day, I opened an account for her and deposited $10 million. She knows this exists, and is waiting for her if she ever leaves. I treat her like a slave, as my property. I use her for sex and I work her. I've told her I don't love her, that our relationship isn't based on that. She doesn't care. She is dedicated to me and doesn't want to leave. Can you say the same about these women?"

The General said nothing, just stood there listening to me and looking at the women.

"What do you want General?" I asked. "Do you want to have fun, or do you want to own women? Owning women can be fun, but that's not what it's about. As men, we want to feel powerful. There are few things more appealing to us than to have a woman in our control. I love women, love their company, and I certainly enjoy the benefits. To have them serve me makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. It's the women's enthusiasm for serving me that makes it work."

"Keep going in the direction you are, and in a couple of years these women will be a shell of who they are." I explained. "They will become emotionless. Sure, they'll do what you tell them, but their hearts won't be behind it. Believe me, that is no fun. The Assassins had plenty of women like that, and it wasn't a pretty picture."

"Dammit, now I feel bad." The General answered, looking at the women closely. "I think I made a mistake. I see how they look at me. I can see the fear in their eyes, and you're right, they shy away from me. It's only been a week and I can see what you're talking about. What do you think I should do?"

"I don't believe it's too late." I replied. "First, be honest with them. You didn't abduct them, so they're probably not looking to run away yet. Tell them you feel bad for treating them like you did, and want to take care of them. You're still their owner, so they will follow your orders. Talk with them and get to know them. Find out what they want. However, there is no magic answer. People motivate differently, and even though they're twins, something different may motivate each."

The General did exactly that. These two women, Maria and Elizabeth, became the General's servants for years. He no longer shared them with anyone else, including me. His wife even came around and saw them as a benefit. They served her as well, and after the General instructed his wife, she also treated them with respect. They traveled with Santiago when he wasn't acting in his official capacity.

Ann, Julie, and Beth came walking in from the beach. They were now dried off, but still naked. They each walked by slowly, as if showing off. They gave us a wink and walked back to their rooms to take a shower. I had to tell the General to put his tongue back in his mouth and he laughed. He told Maria and Elizabeth to get dressed and get the food ready. The two women walked out of the room, leaving me and Santiago alone.

"Rich, I'll give you $10 million right now for a night with Beth." He offered. "I can barely contain myself when she's around. What do you say?"

"No, I don't think so." I replied. "She's mine."

"I know you share your women with the men in your family." He said. "How can I get in on that? Do you have a sister I can marry?"

I broke out laughing, and Santiago followed suit a few moments later. I knew he was only half joking. I didn't blame him, as Beth was a woman that drew attention. I turned to look at a picture and was about to ask what we were eating when everything went black.

They say people in a coma can hear everything. I don't know if that's true, but for me, I remembered nothing. One moment I was talking with General Santiago in Mexico and the next I woke up in a hospital bed. I tried to sit up but couldn't move. I called out, but nothing came out of my mouth. I put my hand up to my face and all I could feel was gauze. I started choking when I saw Penny lean over me.

"Rich, calm down." Penny said as she held my arms and tried to hold me still. "You'll hurt yourself if you move too much. Lie still, I'll remove your breathing tube."

When she said that, I became aware I had a tube in my throat. I was still coughing, and now I knew why. Beth came into my focus, now standing over me, holding my arms while Penny steadied my head. With a quick motion, Penny pulled back on the tube in my mouth and withdrew it. I felt every inch as she pulled it from my throat. After it was out, I could finally breathe.

"What happened?" I asked, my voice raspy. "Where am I?"

Before Penny could answer, I saw Stephanie and Isabella step through the door. They each smiled when they saw me and walked over to the bed, grabbing my hands.

"You were shot." Penny answered. "It happened in Mexico at General Santiago's villa. What's the last thing you remember?"

"I was talking with the General about dinner, then I woke up here." I replied. "Was anyone else hurt?"

"No." Beth answered. "When we heard the General call out for his guards, we came running back out, still naked I may add, and saw you lying on the floor covered with blood. Ann and I rushed to you and held your head where you were shot. Julie quickly ran out the patio door toward the water. The guards came running in and saw us covered in your blood, on the floor with you."

"The guards must have thought we did something, and the General was in danger, because they rushed him out of the room." Beth continued. "The other guards surrounded us with their guns drawn. I could hear the General yelling at his men from the hall. Ann and I were yelling at the guards, the guards were yelling at us, and the General was yelling at everyone."

"It took a few moments for everyone to calm down." Beth explained. "When we did, it became apparent you were in terrible shape. The General's guards gathered you up and took off out the door. Thankfully, two guards grabbed our clothes, and we dressed as we were rushing to keep up with you and the guards. They threw you into the General's helicopter, and within fifteen minutes you were at the hospital and prepped for surgery."

Beth stopped talking when she noticed I had my eyes closed. I wanted to hear everything, but honestly, I was only picking up a few words here and there. The light in the room was overly bright, and every sound hurt my head. I tried to explain what I was feeling, but I couldn't tell if anyone heard or understood me.

Thankfully, the sound became manageable. When I opened my eyes, I noticed the light in the room was dimmed. Everyone was still there around my bed and Penny was busy checking me over.

"Where am I?" I asked.

Penny replied, "After your twenty-hour surgery, you spent a month in the hospital. We all wanted to ensure you were cared for, and the best place to do that was at home. I had some rooms renovated and had our medical equipment installed. We can use this floor as a hospital and clinic. We even have an MRI, and we use it once a week to take scans of you."

I put everything together. Shot me in the head. A fifteen-hour surgery. A month in the hospital. Now I'm back home. I asked, "How did you put all of this together so quickly?"

"Quickly?" Penny asked, then I noticed her expression change to one of concern. "Rich, it wasn't quick. You've been unconscious for ten months."

Ten months? It felt like a few hours. What did I miss? How badly was I hurt? Penny must have noticed my anxiety and tried to calm me down. It didn't work. The more I thought about it, the more upset I became. I tried to talk, to understand everything, and was getting frustrated I couldn't move. Penny reached next to the bed and grabbed a syringe. I watched her as she put the needle into my IV and pressed the plunger. I tried to stop her, but suddenly felt I was in quicksand. I mouthed a few words as my vision closed and everything went black again.

When I opened my eyes, Penny was again standing over me. "I'm sorry for knocking you out. Keep yourself calm. Part of your brain was damaged, it's healing and trying to rewire. If you overstimulate, you can do more damage, and at this stage, we can ill afford that."

Penny explained my injuries to me. She said the bullet hit me at an angle, tearing through my upper jaw on the right side of my face and exiting at the back of my head behind my right ear. The shrapnel it created from my bone blew upward and damaged part of my brain. The surgery took so long because they had to fish all the bones out and stop the bleeding.