Santo Diablo Pt. 11

Story Info
Orientation.
7.8k words
4.89
2.4k
1

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Santo Diablo Part 11 Orientation

David and Lyndsey stayed with us for a few days, spending time with Sarah and her daughters. When they flew back to Hawaii, Violet left with them. Sarah, Riley, and Ellie began their sessions with Penny, both individually and as a group. After a few weeks, Penny gave her report.

Sarah came back with no surprises. She was honest in her desire to stay with me and in her need to be submissive. She gave Penny the impression that she was genuine in her feelings for me, which she admitted went beyond just a strictly submissive relationship. Penny warned me that Sarah was falling in love. I had to admit that I may have been walking that same road.

Ellie came off to Penny as adjusted, considering what she went through. The only major problem Penny could find was a deep-seated mistrust of men. That made sense, considering her treatment by Crimson. Even though Ellie accepted my offer to work for me, she still had doubts about what my true motives were. Even with my promise to keep our relationship strictly professional, Ellie wasn't convinced. It would take time to overcome that.

Riley was the only one Penny worried about. During their sessions, Riley didn't appear to have a problem in the world. She was happy, seemed well adjusted, and showed no signs of any distress. That's unusual for someone who comes out of an abusive relationship, much less what she went through with Crimson. Try as she might, Penny couldn't break through Riley's façade. Penny made me promise to make therapy sessions mandatory for Riley.

However, Penny didn't see a problem with Riley starting her job as my caretaker. She didn't believe that Riley posed a threat to me, but was more concerned with her long-term mental health if Riley didn't acknowledge her abuse healthily.

During the three weeks, Sarah continued her duties, becoming more accustomed to aiding me. After Penny gave the report on Riley, it was time to begin. I sent Riley to have her fitted for her wardrobe, with Sarah in tow, and arranged for Evelyn to set up Riley with body jewelry.

It took most of the day for Riley and Sarah to return with the clothing, and Evelyn arrived not long after. Sarah wore a nice blue dress, nothing too sexy, but fitted to highlight her beautiful curves. Riley was still in her jeans and t-shirt, as her new clothes were sent immediately for cleaning. I had Sarah and Riley come to my office, where Evelyn greeted the two women.

"It's good to see you again, Sarah," Evelyn announced as she walked into the room, strutting like she was walking a red carpet. "You're looking simply beautiful. And this must be your lovely daughter, Riley. My goodness child, you are striking. It would be easy to mistake both of you for sisters, something I'm sure Rich doesn't mind."

Evelyn turned to me and winked. Turning back to Riley, Evelyn clapped her hands and announced, "Now, let's get to work. Please undress, sweetie, and we will get you fitted."

I saw a momentary hesitation in Riley. She glanced at her mother, then at me. Her trepidation quickly disappeared, and less than thirty seconds later, Riley stood naked in front of us. Her training under Crimson took over, and she immediately assumed the waiting position. She spread her legs slightly wider than shoulder length, put her arms behind her, grabbing her elbows, and held her head straight.

As Riley undressed and took the waiting position, Sarah dropped her dress, hung it in the closet, and stood next to me, naked, in the same position. She wore a gold chain around her waist that had small rubies spaced every six inches along the length, and wore a matching necklace and earrings. She kept on her three-inch black heels, accenting her long, shapely legs.

"My goodness, Rich," Evelyn exclaimed. "You have these women trained. I'm both turned on and jealous. Part of me wants to be them, and part wants to be you."

"It's not my training, but the training of the organization that had them before they came to me," I explained.

"That may be true, but it doesn't appear that you're against it," Evelyn replied, smiling.

"That I'm not," I answered, smiling back. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it."

Evelyn turned her attention back to Riley. She took out measuring tape and noted every inch of Riley's body. As she did, I had my first good look at Riley without clothes. She and Sarah were very similar. Each woman's breast size and shape were almost identical, with Riley's a little smaller and firmer because of her younger age. The curve of her hips and ass were less pronounced than her mother's, probably because of childbirth. Riley had a delicate shape, and under any standard of beauty, she was breathtakingly beautiful.

Like her mother, Riley shaved her pubic area and vagina bare. I knew, just like her mother, she was a natural blonde, evidenced by the whisper of fine hair on her arms. From my position, Riley's vagina looked similar to her mother's. She possessed a rounded pubic mound and plump outer vaginal lips. Where she differed was in her inner lips, which didn't hang down, and were lighter. This was due to age, and I was pretty certain that Riley would be almost identical to her mother by the time she was in her forties.

Over the next three hours, Evelyn tried on and adjusted every piece of jewelry in the wooden cabinet she bought with her. This cabinet was like Sarah's, only with its own unique designs on the outside. Once Evelyn finished putting the jewelry back in the cabinet, she turned to me.

"I assume you want the cabinet this time as well?" Evelyn asked. "That makes the total $300."

"That's more than the last time," I replied. "I believe you're taking advantage of me."

"Of course I am," Evelyn playfully replied, smiling. "As girl has needs, and you have more than enough money. I'll even throw some jewelry in for your wives for just $100 more."

"Make it $500 total, and you will set my wives up with their own collections," I countered, grinning slightly.

"$650," Evelyn replied. "You have quite a few wives."

"Deal," I answered. "I'll let them know to make an appointment with you."

"Rich, it is always a pleasure," Evelyn complimented. "In the past week, I've done more business with you than I would have in ten years elsewhere. You can call me any time, and I'll drop whatever I'm doing to take care of you and your women."

"Thank you, Evelyn," I replied. "I always appreciate the fast response. You've outdone yourself again. If you need anything, please let me know."

We exchanged a few more pleasantries, then I had my staff escort Evelyn out. I told Riley and Sarah they could get dressed and relax. Once they were both seated, I asked Riley what she thought of everything.

"That was crazy," she answered. "I've never seen jewelry like that. My mother told me how much you spent on her, so I know you were talking in millions. However, knowing that didn't prepare me. My head was spinning when you two were going back and forth at the price. For you to just add hundreds of millions more on top of everything is just insane. Mom explained why you're doing this, but I don't fully understand."

"You will," I replied. "You'll see the type of people I deal with. Most will be transfixed with both you and Sarah, especially when I tell them you're mother and daughter. That's what I'm after. I want to distract them, both from business and anything else they have in mind. And I have to be honest, it's for me as well. What man wouldn't want two beautiful women by his side? You're my caretakers primarily, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves."

"You mean you'll enjoy yourself," Riley fired back, a scowl appearing on her face. I initially thought she suddenly realized exactly what her job entailed and was having second thoughts. Sarah looked like she was about to pass out, the color draining from her face as she looked at her daughter in shock.

Riley held that look for a few moments before she laughed. "I wish you could see your expression just now. I'm sorry Rich, I hope I didn't upset you. I just couldn't resist having a little fun."

Sarah glanced back and forth between us nervously. "Oh, we will have fun," I commented, smiling. "Let me give you a warning, however. When we're alone, we can have a few laughs; in fact, I encourage it. However, when I'm in a meeting with someone, you'll need to stay focused and follow my instructions to the letter. To everyone else, you and your mother are my slaves. If you act any differently, it could cost us our lives."

"Yes, of course," Riley replied, looking a little worried. "I'll do whatever you say. I appreciate you taking me on. Just the fact I get to live here makes my job worth it, and that's not counting my generous salary. I don't know why you're paying me so much, but I'm not complaining. Thank you again for hiring me as your caretaker."

"It is my pleasure," I answered. "I'm paying you what I am because what you'll do for me is more than a job; it's you life. You will live and breathe service to me. You can leave any time you want, but while you're here, you'll live as my servants. As I've explained, I won't mistreat you like Crimson, but I expect you to be submissive and subservient."

"Of course, I understand that," Riley acknowledged.

It was getting close to dinner, and I had a few more calls to make. When Deborah came into the office to inform me dinner was ready, Sarah wheeled me out to the dining room. Katia was there waiting for us, and we spent a pleasant time eating and talking. By the time we finished, Beth and Julie arrived, grabbed a little to eat, then took me home.

My plans for Crimson were coming together. I needed time to put everything, and everyone, into place. From what I could gather, Crimson didn't know what happened to Russell. Some believed he turned informant and was in witness protection with his wife and daughter. The false information of Russell's flights, and some people believing someone killed Russell and his family, left enough doubts that they couldn't focus on any one angle. All Crimson knew for certain was they were missing $800 million dollars, the money I drained from their accounts.

I spent the next week getting Riley acclimated to her new role. Each morning, she and Sarah met me as I arrived at Seaside, then followed me as Katia wheeled me into my office. When the women entered, they both stood on opposite sides of the desk, facing me, in the waiting position. They wore their new sexy wardrobe, but if it was just us, I had them go without their high heels. Deborah was always there to give me a briefing and answer any of my questions regarding Seaside and the staff.

It became routine for the women to relax while I worked. I would only need one of them to remain with me, the other either running an errand or some other task I assigned. For the first week, however, I wanted Riley to grow accustomed to acting as my servant.

I had the women stand next to me, one on either side, one step behind. They each stood an arm's length away, so anyone seated in front of me would have a full view of them. Like her mother, Riley didn't have a problem holding the waiting position for long periods. Unlike Crimson, however, I never kept them in that position for longer than an hour at a time. That was the position I wanted them to hold when I had a meeting, so I needed them to remain accustomed to it.

It took a few days before a meeting came up. Another trader wanted me to move some women, and I invited him to my office to complete the agreement. I always had anyone new come to Seaside, so I could get as much information on them as I could. We had equipment in place that scanned any electronics they possessed. I turned over enough data to the FBI to keep them happy, but I didn't give them everything. I needed to keep a few cards for myself.

I had files on everyone I conducted business with, and ran facial recognition to find out their true identities. It also helped me know where they've been. So many cameras are operational around the world that it is near impossible to avoid them all. The government tells people they don't collect that data, but they're lying. I had access to their entire database, through back-doors in the software my company sold the government.

That day, Sarah wore a blue dress that dropped to her mid-thighs. The shoulder straps hung loose, giving way to a plunging neckline that revealed the top two-thirds of her breasts. Complimenting it were a pair of three-inch blue, closed toe heels with straps that wrapped around her ankle. She styled her hair, as always, in loose curls, cascading across her shoulders and falling behind her, coming to rest just below her shoulder blades.

Riley, in contrast to her mother, wore a tight green dress. Where Sarah's dress hung loose but showed an ample amount of skin, Riley's dress covered her from her neck to her knees, but clung tight to her body. The absence of skin didn't diminish the erotic nature of the garment, as every curve Riley possessed seemed to strain the green material. Her heels were black, the same height as her mother's, but these were open foot heels. Straps wrapped around her feet in an almost random pattern, up her leg, and ending about mid-calf. Riley styled her blonde hair straight, falling behind her and ending just below her shoulders.

Both women could set a standard for beauty that most would find impossible to match. As my guests entered the office, Sarah stood to my right and Riley to my left. They were both in the waiting position, with their legs spread shoulder-length apart and their arms behind their backs. Riley's legs weren't as spread, however, because of the tightness of her dress. That didn't matter. When the man I was meeting walked in with his two guards, their eyes went right to the women.

Katia, in her flowered white kimono, was standing next to a cabinet on the right side of my office, slightly behind the chairs in front of my desk. I don't think any of the men noticed her as they walked past. Ann, my assistant, escorted the men in, and once she saw how transfixed they were with Sarah and Riley, she smiled before turning around and closing the door as she left.

"Good morning, Malcolm," I announced. "You'll forgive me if I don't get up. I have difficulty standing and moving around, so please don't take offence. I'm glad to meet you in person."

My limited mobility is something I make a point of admitting to. I've found that it makes others relax and not perceive me as a threat. I have a reputation, but in my world, reputations are often exaggerated. Once people see me in a wheelchair, they assume my reputation is inflated. The nervousness most people show when they walk through my door has often evaporated by the time they sit down. No one fears a man in a wheelchair. They relax, and I get to see at least part of their true personality. For some, it's their last mistake.

Malcolm took his seat, a small smile coming across his face. I'm sure he felt dealing with me would be easy. "Mr. Burkhart, it's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard many good things."

"I'm glad to hear that," I replied. Many good things? That probably wasn't true. I'm sure people warned him not to screw around or double cross me. If you believed what people said about me, I've killed hundreds of men, women, and children. That wasn't true, or course, but I didn't see a reason to correct it.

"Who are these lovely ladies you have next to you?" Malcolm asked, his eyes only briefly straying from Sarah and Riley. "I don't think I've seen such beautiful women in my life."

That may be true, but I doubted it. If what I've heard was accurate, Malcolm acquired dozens of women a year for high-end clients. The men Malcolm dealt with were the richest men in the world, exactly the men I wanted to do business with. These men ran countries from behind their governments. They bankrolled elections, paid millions to enact laws, and bought companies that allowed them to manipulate the public. Most of these men operated within the U.S. and its close European allies. Luckily for me, women seem to be their weakness.

"I acquired these women recently," I answered, ready to give Malcolm a good story. "They were the wife and daughter of a man that was foolish enough to cross me. The woman to my right is now a widow, and the woman to my left is an orphan. A sad story, really."

"Wait," Malcolm replied excitedly. "Are they the family of that man from Crimson that disappeared? I heard about that, and there were rumors you were involved."

Well, it seems word traveled farther and faster than I thought. It also told me that Malcolm did business with Crimson. The organization liked to keep their existence secret, so Malcolm must be connected to them somehow. It was probably business, not pleasure, considering he has access to plenty of women, and I didn't see him paying Crimson for access to what he already possessed.

"No, these are different women," I answered. I knew saying it that way would tell him I also knew about Russell's disappearance. It also inferred I knew what happened to Russell and his family. Once Malcolm left, I was certain he would spread that information for me. Perfect. "It took me some time to break them, but as you can see, they've learned their place."

To Sarah and Riley's credit, they stood expressionless, staring straight ahead and not making eye contact. I glanced at Katia, and she had her attention on Malcolm's guards. The two men each stood over six-feet tall, and looked to be at least 250 pounds, all muscle. I knew Katia could neutralize both of them, but she would need the distraction Sarah and Riley were providing. The guards were also transfixed on the women, hardly taking their eyes off of them. I caught one of them glance toward Katia, but quickly returned his gaze to Riley.

"You say you broke them," Malcolm commented, finally turning his attention to me. "How well are they trained?"

I didn't want to put too much on Riley so soon, but I saw an opportunity to test her. If she hesitated, or did something incorrectly, Malcolm would chalk it up to her needing more training. Since I admitted to him the women were new, this gave me an opportunity to see how they would react to surprises. Without looking away from Malcolm, I announced, "Inspection."

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a flurry of motion. I glanced right, then left, to see the women quickly dropping their dresses to the floor and stepping out of them. I hated to see the expensive dresses treated like that, but I would need to get used to it. From what I could see, the women were almost in unison as they undressed and assumed the new position.

Once they stepped out of their dresses, each woman spread her legs wide, put her arms behind her, and bent over at a forty-five degree angle. They lifted their heads up, held them straight, and looked ahead without making eye contact. Sarah had on a gold chain around her waist, inlaid with diamonds. Riley wasn't wearing body jewelry because of her tight dress, but wore matching emerald earrings and an emerald necklace. I watched the men, and their eyes never left the women for one second.

"Amazing." Malcolm commented, his mouth open in amazement. "I've seen this from Crimson women, but never from anyone else. Where did you say you acquired your women?"

"From their husband and father." I answered. "Let me put it this way; Crimson doesn't have a monopoly on training women, but I took some inspiration from them."