Santorini Seduction

Story Info
Part one: On our way to Santorini, my niece joined the club.
5.1k words
4.47
10.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story unfolds in the autumn of 2019. Covid was just raising up its ugly head but not pandemic yet.

After her exams, my beautiful niece took a year off. She wanted to see the world. She had saved up for a good 5 weeks or so in Vietnam. When she had a short stop-over in Thailand, she extended her stay there as well... draining her funds.

Then winter approached and our Netherlands became windy, wet and wicked. And my lovely niece was down, gloomy. I had noticed when visiting my sister and learned: no more cash, working the register in a supermarket to gather some and dreaming of more travel to warm climates.

I have a good friend in the travel business, speciality: Mediterranean countries. I'm lucky to be able to work anywhere in the world, as long as there is a decent internet connection. That makes me flexible enough for him to every now and then ask me to go and visit some hotel or resort and do a review. Just then, this friend offered me the opportunity to go to Santorini and review this unusual hotel. It consists of small houses and apartments, each with their own terrace and most with a small pool with a view. I could stay a whole week, paying only for food, minus two days because I review the restaurants (yes multiple) as well. And all at strongly reduced travel costs as usual. It also turned out to be a deal for two. So, I asked my niece if she would like to take in some energy (dûh) and asked my sister for permission so as not to get into an unsavory argument. My sister looked me deep in the eye and scrutinized my intentions. I managed to convince her (and my brother in law) I had no ulterior motives. I have such a cool poker face. But, let's be honest. At that time, I've certainly noticed the girl developing into a young woman. Okay, an attractive young woman. But I have never hinted at that though. I've refrained from looking too much, looking with that certain expression, looking at the body parts that lead to let's say, discussion. I've seldom spoken about her beauty and never hinted on sex. Also not towards my niece. And I'm quite sure this is why my niece and I have a nice open relationship that makes for good talks about life and living. Sometimes the subject of boys came up but she never expressed interest. To the point that I honestly calculated with her being gay lesbian. This made my performance easier. I had dreamed about being intimate with my niece but there was not the slightest indication, nor a remote chance that anything would... could happen if we'd go on this trip. But there's always hope.

Well, I couldn't have been more wrong or surprised. On the flight in, she was surprisingly flirty. She took her windbreaker off before getting seated in her sweater. But then she took off the sweater as soon as the plane reached altitude. Under it she wore a scarce shirt showing off her... femininity. I was forced to look at nice titties sitting proud in an obvious lacy bra, the pattern of which was visible as an embossed graphic in the shirt. It was also short, ending just under her diaphragm. Her belly button was clean and her tummy was more toned than I had envisioned. From where I sat, looking top down more or less, I could even see the edge of her knickers just under the edge of her skinny jeans, no belt. Black panties, so I figured it would match her bra. She didn't leave any doubt for her purposeful action, pushing her chest forward while asking me how they looked.

Okay, a bit more info about my niece. Her name is Ancha (pronounce: 'Anka') named after a star in the Aquarius constellation. She's no foto model material, too large for that. But I do mean in length rather than girth. I'm 1,84m and she's only slightly smaller... 1,80 tall I'd say. She's not slim, rather normally built. But with her height, it makes her... well proportioned but large. Her boobies aren't big. A nice round B-size I guess. I'm not into boobs so these make me happy. Frank Zappa once stated that everything of a breast that cannot be covered with one's mouth, is wasted flesh. That's exaggerated but I get his protest on male fixation on large breasts... and support this.

So Ancha's got a nice, normal, balanced figure for her height. Her hair is blond. Her face is round. It's a happy face with beautiful blue eyes and a bright disarming smile. And she smiles a lot.

Over the years, we've found each other on occasions of family get togethers. Not that we'd spend the whole time together, on the contrary. But my other nieces said hello, answered one or two questions and then were off within a minute or so. Not Ancha. She entered into a conversation and we actually talked for half an hour easily. Pleasantly. Never dull. She's 19 when this story unfolds.

All this makes her attractive to me, not just physically.

And so we're in the airplane now. It's off-season and a late afternoon flight, so the plane is not fully booked. Three seats on our side for the two of us. On the other side of the aisle one elderly man who had already fallen asleep. With the engine noise and all, we could talk softly without whispering and we could hardly be overheard if an attempt would be made.

The 'remain seated' sign binged off, to which her sweater 'came' off. It was then that she turned to look at me in a provoking manner, asking me how her titties looked. I couldn't help blushing a bit but promptly answered that they look lovely to me. I turned a bit more towards Ancha to look her in the eyes and asked her why she asked me that question.

Well, she said, you're a man and I wanted a man's opinion. So I was returning with... So you're asking me a question on a topic that, if I were choosing it, I could get reprimanded and in some circumstances even arrested. She smirked saying that I've taken her on a trip that can easily be perceived as Illegal and thus send me to prison if... we both aren't careful. I smiled a big smile. Ah well, she continued, be prepared for me asking more opinions on the subject of a man's view.

She picked up the magazine she put in the seat pocket and started leafing through it. After a minute or so I asked her, why wait. She turned her head halfway looking at me from the corner of her eyes and bluntly asked what do you think about incest?

First of all, I have to say that I answered immediately. But to tell the story, I've got to transcript the related occurrences. My manhood was slightly warmed up with the removal of the sweater but blood was definitely being pumped into my lower center of pleasure...

So, Ancha asked what I think of incest...

I'm extending this pauze in the flow of the conversation to explain something else. I have two sisters. I'm the oldest but my youngest sister, Susi, is less than four years behind me. The middle sibling is called Daphne.

Back to my reply on the subject of incest.

This asks for a story, I said, that ok? Ancha sat up, leaning in a bit on the armrest between us. So, I leaned in as well and in an almost whisper I started telling the tail of my sister and me.

Back in the days when my sisters and I were young teens, there were still occasions that we had to attend as a family. The three of us in the back of the car driving home in the night. Her mother Daphne on the right side falling asleep quickly after sneakily drinking some wine, me on the left side, (behind my dad who's driving) and Suzi, who must have been about 13, in the middle. For my dad to stay awake, he needed fresh, cool air. When sitting still in the back, it's rather cold air. So we had a blanket. My youngest sister was lying a bit twisted with her head on my lap. My right arm was searching for a place to rest and ended up on her tummy. Her right hand found a rest high up my thigh. All this under the blanket. Her hand close to my cock made it grow and I had to move my pelvis to try and make room. Upon that she first touched me.

In those days I swam a lot and every now and then Suzi joined me. About a year before, it was very busy in the changing area so we shared a booth to change into our swim gear. For a moment we stood naked opposite each other. My willy stiffened up at the sight of her naked body, especially her naked pussy. We laughed it off but since then there was this sexual tension between us. We touched each other covertly, teasingly, starting that same afternoon in the swimming pool.

So, to continue the tale, there in the car, after she lightly touched it, I pushed my pecker up against her hand. Encouraged, she then rubbed my growing hard-on. My hand then moved down her tummy, under the elastic band of her skirt over the soft fabric of her underwear. She opened her legs ever so slowly, careful not to wake our sister or alert our parents, inviting me to touch her in kind. She started to grab my swollen penis while I rubbed her pussy. Suzi started to pant but suppressed that quickly. Then, opening her legs a bit further, she kneaded my hard dick. Me, I felt her panties getting moist. Being older, a little more informed and just a little more experienced, I slipped my hand under the fabric and onto the bare skin of my sisters venus hill. I placed my hand over it, felt her warm wetness and pushed one finger between her pussy lips. For a moment she froze, closing her legs a bit. But then Suzi started squeezing my hard rod while opening her legs just that bit wider, inviting me in.

Ancha leaned in closer, hooked her left arm in mine over the armrest and put her right hand on my leg, my thigh, rather high. She had a blush from her face going down her neck. Ancha looked up at me while I told her my story, staring at me with big, lustful eyes.

I continued to tell her how I fingered my sister Suzi slowly, paying attention to her clitoris. I went on with how she sighed a bit heavier but that I was sure that stayed between us. A short time later in the back of the car, a few things happened at once. Suzi trembled, her cunt became really wet, she really squeezed my boner hard, I held my breath and ejaculated, she moaned... That triggered a reaction from my mom, asking if my sister was OK. She said yeah, just a bit of cramp from lying crooked. Suzi and I were sweating but happily satisfied.

I paused...

Then I looked at Ancha and asked her rhetorically if she liked the story... and if it was an answer to her question. Oh yes... and yes, she said. She held herself close, put her head against my chest, took my right hand with hers and placed it on her crotch. Then Ancha whispered, I know you've been checking me out. I even overheard my mother explaining that my mind is not on sex... but she lied a white lie. When was this, I asked surprised. About a year ago on my dad's birthday. My mom quickly said that, probably because of how you looked at me. I was upstairs in the hall and heard you in the hallway downstairs.

Ancha's hand returned to my leg and moved upwards, feeling me up. I was quite excited by then so she had something to grab. She started to massage my shaft. I pushed my hand down between her legs. She parted her legs and moaned softly in my ear. I made small fucking motions with my bottom and she copied that, pushing her fanny against my hand.

Was that the only time you had sex with aunt Suzi... your sister? No, I answered. Wanna hear that story too? With a hm hmm, Ancha indicated her agreement. It's rather a bit longer, I warned. She looked up to me laughing, released my dick and playfully slapped my chest to tell me off. I have no other plans, she retorted, and continued squeezing my reproduction flesh. Okay then, I said. So I took off.

That summer was the last time we vacationed as a family. My dad went walking just with your mom a few times, while I hung out with... your aunt Suzi. I squeezed her pussy to which she reacted with a half moaned, ohhw, please tell. She took a peek at the man opposite the aisle. I followed her gaze but when she was satisfied he still slept, she rubbed my cock with gusto, massaging it, pleasing me. I pressed my fingers up between her legs to return the sexual stimulation. She moved her legs, wiggled her ass, bit her lip... and said: So, you hung out with aunt Suzi while my mom went hiking with granddad. Yep. You've got to realize that your grandma was younger then, than your mom is now. She appreciated some peace and quiet during the holidays. So we let her quietly read her book and went our way. We strolled about the campsite and proceeded into the woods. The teasing touching went to the next level.

Now up the hill behind the camping was a small secluded pasture surrounded by trees, a little patch of high grass out of immediate sight from the path. And the high grass was wonderful. I had discovered it the first day, scouting around on my own and immediately recognised and imagined it to be a place where Susi and I could have sex. I hadn't told her what I found and so I guided my sweet little sister up there. I remember getting excited, my penis growing, almost...

I first have to tell you what we wore. It was a long time ago. We had put on 'playing about' clothes, which in those days were what we also wore to sports class. My sister had a t-shirt on, I think it was white and yellow striped with tight lycra shorts, bright blue. I didn't know the term camel-toe back then, but that was the shape I saw and teased Suzi with. Me, I had a white T on with the same color blue shorts. The type you see football players wear in old Fotos, like boxer shorts. I hadn't put on underwear that day, underwear was tight and warm, too warm for the summer day I found.

So we walked up the hill through a pine forest. Between teasing my sister and the anticipation of where we're heading, my member swelled. I remember how it hung against my leg, big and warm, not quite erect, peeping out from under the fabric when raising my leg to climb up the slope. Suzi noticed at one point and teased me with it. Reaching out and touching. I playfully evaded, stepping up in front, but she even got her hand between my legs from behind, grabbing for my swinging snake. I jumped up and rushed on. We laughed and giggled rushing up towards the wall of branches that I knew sheltered the pasture.

As I pushed some branches aside to let my sister past, she grabbed and squeezed my meaty manhood, grinning... but then looked around in surprise. She walked through the high grass towards the middle of the patch, stretched out her arms and twirled with a big smile. I walked up to her, took her in my arms and kissed her.

Ancha, who had her head on my shoulder, looked up at me. She took her hand that was at that point softly massaging my hard pleasure tool, brushed aside my hand that was massaging her lower erogenous zone, unbuttoned her pants, opened her zipper, and led my hand inside her pants. She wore a lacy bottom, as I estimated. It was soft, warm and definitely moist, almost wet. I caught a whiff of her excitement when she leaned back into me, once more getting hold of my hot rod. I rubbed my niece's pussy, getting that exciting smell of excitement on my fingers. Ancha moaned...

But then we had to readjust ourselves. The dimmed lights in the cabin were turned up and the announcement was made that we were going to be serviced with bites and drinks. So, we sat upright. Ancha buttoned up her pants and straightened herself. I teased her by smelling my fingers and turning my eyes up, mimicking excitement. She laughed and playfully hit my chest with the back of her hand. We laughed.

We ordered wine with some peanuts and potato chips. We munched the snacks, drank the wine and I continued telling the story with a bit more dampened voice 'cause everyone around us was awake now.

I released my sister from our kiss and took a good look at the soil between the grass. Didn't want to lay down in an ant nest or on an ant trail. It looked fine where we were right in the middle and I got on my knees to bend the grass into a mattress in a way. Suzi helped and when it was big enough for us both to lie down, we did.

Lying on my side, my well warmed up, though still not totally erect member, was already struggling with the fabric of the sport boxer. Suzi grinned and touched it. This time I let her. I smiled at her as she first stroked it but she then sat up and pulled my pants down. My cock swung to freedom, the warm air felt cool on my hot flesh. I pulled off my T as well and proceeded to take off Suzi's who let me as soon as I reached out. I then also pulled off her shorts and panties in one go. We then sat up on our knees opposite each other in the warm sun and a slightly cooling breeze. Naked, just as we were in the cubicle at the swimming pool. I reminded her and she smiled lovingly as the memory obviously warmed her spirit. That's when I told my sister how beautiful she was.

Ancha crept in close again, I put my arm around her and she put her head on my shoulder but her hands remained on the arm rest. Our neighbor across the aisle was quite awake.

I continued to tell that Suzi had yet to develop more breasts and at that time had small round titties with raised nippels. Her venus had small blond hairs, some, not a bush. There was also some arousement visible between her labia. Some of her inner parts peeped from between her nice rounded venus, gleaming with arousal fluid. I reached up to touch her little boobies. At first she was skittish, a bit ticklish I guess, giggling. I smiled but continued while she corrected and let me cup them and softly rub her nippels. She blushed, red cheeks and down her neck. Not very but definitely noticeable.

My soldier stood at full attention by then. Suzi grabbed it with both hands while I was still admiring her breasts. She said that it was so big... and so hard.

Ancha glanced over across the aisle and then quickly checked if I was still hard. I was and she gave a soft moan of approval in my ear.

Suzi slowly pulled me, rubbing one hand up and down the length of my rod while the other carefully held my balls. I proceeded by moving a hand down to her slit. I softly touched it first, cupping her vagina with my hand and then sliding a finger between her wet lips.

Ancha started breathing harder and I noticed she rubbed her legs together. I said to Ancha that I am very turned on, and that she obviously is too. What can we do about it? She said she didn't know yet but she told me to continue the story. So I did.

As I entered Suzi's pussy with a finger, she shivered and moaned while pulling harder on my dick. A few moments later I guided my sister down on the grass bed we made. There she layed, arms next to her body, her legs slightly parted, her vagina blushing and gleaming with fluid, her inner labia showing the entrance of her heavenly haven. I felt my hard-on move with the beating of my heart. I placed my hands either side of her and leaned over her body, feeling her warmth before touching her. My love-pole touched her skin first. I asked if she really wanted to go forward, if she really wanted me to make love to her. She smiled and firmly said, yes my big brother. I have thought and fantasized long about this these last few months and I really want you to be my first. She put her hands on my hips, spread her legs, and pulled me on top of her. I felt my chest touch her breasts and moved my hips between her legs. My throbbing bone touched the grass. I was aware but didn't care because I kissed my sister deeply this time. My tongue entered her welcoming mouth and played with hers. Then I pushed myself up and moved my eager hard meat against my sisters vulva. It slipped over the top... three times. Suzi felt it and asked whether I am too big. While I sat up on my knees between her legs I answered that it's not my size, just that we're not used to each other... yet.

Short intermezzo. Glasses and bottles were collected. Ancha sat up, legs crossed. This is so hot, she said. You can imagine how wet I am now, she continued. That I can, I replied.

12