Santorini Seduction Pt. 02

Story Info
The fucking stories continue.
4k words
4.53
8.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there we were, Santorini. After an eventful flight, where my niece Ancha and I joined the mile high club. The transfer to the hotel, well, it's a very small island so the seat didn't even warm before we were at the hotel... In fact, one could argue that from the taxi drop-off to the hotel took about as long in time as the drive up from the airport.

The location of our hotel apartment was way on the edge of the cliff of Fira and it was more than pleasant that our luggage was picked up with a small electric car. We had to walk but that was no punishment this time of day... or rather night for it was close to ten in the evening. The air was cool but you could still feel the warmth radiating from the buildings we passed on our walk to the apartment the hotel reserved for us.

The streets were dimly lit, kinda romantic but well enough not to stumble about following the cart with our luggage. When we got to our place it was stunning. Even at night, the view was amazing. The place was a two room suite with a small patio with an infinity pool on the edge. I could see the appeal but I was tired from the trip. And Ancha, well, she got really excited, dropped her clothes and skinny dipped. I watched her with amusement and excitement but moved to the bedroom. While unpacking my suitcase, Ancha came in, dripping wet. I had heard her come in and quickly grabbed a towel from the bathroom. I held it out to her and she started drying herself.

I finished hanging my clothes and undressed for bed. My niece stepped in and cuddled cool naked body against my warm skin. My manhood was reacting, but I was craving something else. I picked Ancha up, one arm under her legs, one behind her back, and carried her the few steps to the bed. I laid her down with her lower legs over the edge. I kneeled in front of her, opened her legs and moved up between them. I kissed the inside of her thigh just above her knee. Ancha props herself up on her elbows, bound on watching my every move. I focus on the erotic center of my niece's sex. With my fingers teasing the soft silky skin of her legs, sliding the tips of my fingers up the inside of her thighs,

I feel a surge of blood enter my dick. I'm fully aware of it getting hard in free air, unhindered by cloths, rearing and moving with the beats of my hungry heart. What makes my fuck tool react so immediate is the view of my niece's slut. Hers is relatively small but long, with pointy outer labia. From being a cleft that could just about cover her hot flesh within, I saw her flower open. Arguably her labia minora became labia majora, pushing their way outward and spreading themselves... inviting... welcoming... luring...

And I let myself be lured. I licked her thighs left, then right and left again, upward towards her inviting venus. I smelled the excitement of my horny niece, a wonderful mix of creamy sweetness and salty seaside atmosphere. I first touched her vagina by more or less grabbing her outer lips and squeezed them together with my fingers, rubbing her inner lips with the outer ones. Meanwhile I kissed and licked the area between her legs right up to her slit. My sex hungry niece sighed hard and made other approving sounds. Then I released my fingers on her lips and licked the outer line of her venus, breathing my warm breath against her exposed inner flesh. I licked her outer lips from between her legs up, first one, then the other. Ancha put a hand on my head and her fingers through my hair, stimulating me to go on. She whispered loud, yes right there, yes, that's good, oh yes.

And then I put my mouth over her hot flesh, biting it with my hungry lips. Ancha moaned out her pleasure. Then I started pulling my tongue along her inner lips. I found her hard little knob but passed it by at first. Every time I did, Ancha said, oh yes, right there... and shivered. After a few repeats, I took her clit between my lips and sucked it. Her hips pushed forward, trembling, offering her excitement with an equally trembling moan. I licked her entrance from low between her legs upwards towards her clitoris, sucking her tiny female penis again.

Ohhmmm... Ancha let out a long rumbling sound, grabbing my head with both hands and pushing it against her cunt. I lapt up between her lips and pressed my tongue in the entrance of her sheath. My niece's nectar was devine. I lavaged it, eating her hot pussy out with gusto. And then she squirmed, almost squeezing my head, almost shaking and releasing soft creamy tasting fluids. My niece climaxed in my mouth and it was delicious. I was ready to move up and enter my hot rod that was standing up and ready in the cool night air.

But then, with a shivering voice, she asked where I learned how to do this.

You really wanna know, I asked, pulling my face off her muffin. Oh yes, was her answer, releasing her grip on me.

Ancha knows the person I'm starting to refer to as aunt Jackie. Let me take a few sentences to explain. One of my parents' best friends, a married couple, were not able to have children. They accepted their faith and adjusted their life to welcome family and friends with children in their home and their life. Thus, they became aunt Jackie and uncle Tobias to us.

When we grew older, we tended not to join our parents when they went to visit family and friends. By this time, aunt Jackie and uncle Tobias organized weekends for the children of family and friends in order to keep in touch with them, with us. We also visited them on our own.

I said to Ancha that I couldn't tell a story and eat her out at the same time. Upon which she replied that she came once already and that I should come up to her and cuddle while I tell my story on how I got so good at cunnilingus. So I did. I laid myself against her, reluctant that I had to postpone my own relief inside her hot and juicy pussy. But she's obviously into hot story telling, so what could I do? I aimed to please.

And so said to Ancha, you know aunt Jackie, right. She nodded... yeah, Jovian (her brother) and I had a sleepover with aunt Suzi's children there. That's nice, I said, we had those as well in our time. But I also went there on my own a few times. Oh really? Ancha said, do tell. She took my rock hard rod in her hand and slowly stroked and kneaded it. I put my hand on her slick slit, slipped my middle digit in and softly fingered her. She made a purring notice and settled against me.

At one time, I rode my new mountain bike, the round and about 100 Km to their home and spent a short week there. This was one early Saturday morning, right after Friday night going out, no sleep, just went. I arrived before they were awake so I slept in the garden on the grass.

It was a warm summer's day. So warm that Jackie invited me to the local swimming pool. Aunt Jackie still has pretty much the same figure she had then, though without the roundness that comes with age. She was rather more sporty built, not slim but neither access fat. She was small, a head smaller than me, and as far as I was concerned, pretty. She was more than easy on the eye, if you catch my drift. I can still picture her in her bikini. White with multi coloured horizontal stripes. Her small titties easily covered by the triangular fabric of her top. More enticing to me was her flat stomach going straight down, ending in an upside down triangle between her legs. A small gap between her legs marked the location of the entrance of her heavenly haven. Or so I fantasized.

We were playful, chasing each other in the water and over the meadow towards our towels. I even managed to tickle her at some point when we were at our towels on the meadow. She squeaked enough to draw attention. So I had to stop. But I still noticed that she got excited with her nipples standing out, elevating the cloth and there even appeared a damp line in her bottom piece. I had to look and couldn't stop my penis from growing... not completely hard but noticeably in the Speedo's that were the regular thing back then.

She saw it and gave me a meaningful look, sat down in front of me with her legs in lotus position, the fabric of her bikini bottom tight over her vagina, displaying the wet blot. A few moments later she laid down on her back letting me enjoy the sight of her, but left it at that. I remained mesmerized by her venus, which wasn't a hill as such. It was more like a valley, a flat piece of landscape between her legs. My member remained swollen.

Nothing much else happened and neither did it the next day, which was Sunday. They attended church while I slept in and prepared the table for brunch. In the afternoon we went for a walk in the forest. We brought the bird book and uncle Tobias had all possible bird sounds on his phone to compare with the sounds in the woods. Don't get me wrong, it was great.

Fine wine with dinner and after dinner. Jackie loves that because Tobias doesn't drink alcoholic beverages. Not out of principle, no, he doesn't because he dislikes the taste of alcohol.

Anyway, Tobias went to bed because he had to work the next day. Jackie poured us an ample glass of cognac.

At some point during the story, Ancha had stopped massaging my dick and it just hung there in a mildly erect state. I had stopped fiddling her fiddle and my hand rested on her side above her hip.

But she listened to my story and that was good.

So Jackie and I were both a little tipsy. Not drunk, mind you. But our state of mind did diminish inhibitions. She had a dress on and changed positions every now and then, in such a way that I caught a glimpse of her panties. I started to look forward to the next glimpse although her bikini view gave me more two days earlier. But it was exciting anyway.

At some point I started making her compliments. It started out to be compliments on her conduct. Ancha nodded and said that aunt Jackie is the sweetest person. The most important condition, maybe the only condition for her to be this nice is that you participate, help out, step up to do what needs to be done so the fun stuff can continue as soon as possible. And if you do that... like doing the dishes, even that chore becomes part of the fun.

So I tried to put that in words then, I continued, but I couldn't quite express that well enough. Partly because I was too young. I'm an experienced bullshitter now.

Ancha look up to me and slapped my chest mockingly.

The other part was the level of intoxication. And it was the latter that made me compliment her body. I remember it made her shy. At least that was how she reacted then. But she put it off as something she had no part in. She expertly turned the conversation towards a healthy diet, food and how we both enjoyed cooking and that I got that from my dad. But at bedtime we hugged, and that hug was a bit more prolonged and warm, body to body. The hand jive was short and I dozed off quickly into a blissful sleep.

Ancha cuddled up against me. Her naked body soft and slightly moist against my side, one leg over mine one arm across my torso, head on my shoulder.

Next morning I woke up later than I planned but earlier than expected. Or so it seemed. Going to the bathroom, I just wear my wide boxer shorts, no shirt. Just what I wear in bed. When I entered the bathroom without hesitation, I was late, and there she was. Aunt Jackie. Bare naked. Looking in the mirror. She slowly turned towards me, smiling, showing her fantastic femininity full front. I froze, taking in the exciting view. I did see her small breasts, sort of a confirmation of what was behind the thin fabric of her bikini top: small, firm, with raised nipples. But my attention was caught by her lower erogenous zone. I was surprised to see that her vulva was bold, no hair. She had a very slight raise of her belly that made a flawless sloping curve from her bellybutton down to the split of her vagina that disappeared between her legs.

Come in, don't mind me, she said. I smiled and said that I'm sorry and entered the room further. I feel my penis rise, pushing against the cotton, lifting the short leg of the boxer. I see aunt Jackie looking at my growing member for a long moment. The few seconds at most felt like a minute. It felt like a compliment, I felt pride. And that made me sort of twitch my dick as if to stimulate the surge of blood into my hardening member.

So you like what you see, aunt Jackie said. I then notice how the center of her nipples rose up... and then my eyes were pulled back to her slit that was pushed open by the uneven flesh of her inner labia.

Yes I do, I confessed. I felt my dickhead peeking from under the edge of the boxer leg. My hard-on was struggling to show its appearance.

You could take your pants off, we'd both be nude. I clearly remember thinking about that expression. Nude... nude versus naked. I heard a definition. stating that the term 'nude' refers to a surprise while 'naked' represents intent. And me taking off my boxers there and then certainly falls under intent.

So I smiled and did as requested. I pulled them down and stepped out of them, pushing the fabric behind me with my foot. The movement of my body made my proud standing unrestricted cock swing.

Oh wow, aunt Jackie said, you must be proud of that. She moved slightly forward reaching towards my thumper, sort of pointing but not touching.

Why, I asked.

We'll, she said, it's not huge but bigger than most. And you know I work in a mental hospital and although I'm no nurse, I regularly see nude males that get excited from getting washed. So I have a rather good reference. And you're definitely bigger than Tobias. With this statement, she looked me in the eyes and asked if she could touch me... it?

My mouth was dry, I blushed profoundly and felt a warmth surge through my body, hardening my manhood even more. I nodded while making some kind of approving sound. She stepped in and her touch was wonderful. First one hand, then both, enveloping my rod... but her hands were too small to cover my male organ.

Ancha found my half erect pleasure pole and started bringing more life into it. She looked up affectionately and I kissed her. She kissed me back softly and then laid her head back on my shoulder, slowly and gently massaging my erection.

I continued telling how aunt Jackie moved her upper hand up and down my shaft, leaving the foreskin to rub the dickhead, while her lower hand slid down and ever so gently kneaded my scrotum and my balls. It felt so good.

I'd like to pleasure you, she said, would you like that? I said, yes, but there was a bit of a question mark in my voice. Have you ever been given head, aunt Jackie asked. I shook my head, softly saying, no. She went down on her knees, held my pleasure pole straight up, licked it from my balls to my head. In one seamless movement she slid her mouth over my knob, taking in a good part of my size, her lips covering my meaty rod while pushing back my foreskin. This way my bare glans touched the warm wet inside of aunt Jackie's mouth... and I shivered with delight.

Ancha took this turn on the story to go down on me, copying her action from my tale. As I watched my niece working my dick I relived the first intimacy with aunt Jackie, telling the tale of forbidden fruit of old to my present forbidden fruit, the apple of my eye.

I tried to prolong the story, giving Ancha time to finish me off but truth be told...

Back then, I was so overwhelmed with erotic feelings that I lasted but a minute before I spent my load into the hungry mouth of aunt Jackie. She swallowed and cleaned my soldier standing at attention, explaining that usually a cleaned penis has more staying power.

She then asked me if I wanted to return the favor, craving to climax as well.

Ancha slowed down her efforts. I didn't mind. It was standing proud and there was more excitement ahead. I asked Ancha how much detail she wanted for the next part. Because, in fact, what I learned from aunt Jackie was pretty much what I treated you to just after arriving at the hotel.

She said I could go fast forward and so I nudged her level to me, rolled her on her back and kissed her.

So, aunt Jackie had asked me to go down on her pussy. Doing me, she clearly got excited. Her inner labia were exposed and gleaming with pre cum. I could smell her excitement too. Loved it. We went to their bedroom and she laid herdelf on the bed. The covers were off, just the sheet.

She guided me through a nice foreplay. But as soon as I started eating out her lovely vagina, she changed her tune. She tasted really good. Creamy and only very mildly salty. It made me go for it and... I was a natural, she said. And before long, she was moaning and squirming under the action of my mouth and tongue. She came shivering, growling, just shy of screaming.

I nestled myself between the legs of Ancha while continuing telling my story.

I moved up aunt Jackie's body, kissing her tummy, giving some attention to her titties, in fact her nice erect nipples. Aunt Jackie was recovering her breath and smiled and said that it was wonderful, that she can't remember having had an orgasm this intense. And then I kissed her. And she kissed me back. We've never kissed intimate like that and it was lovely. I wiggled my lower part and moved to go all the way, upon which aunt Jackie said she wasn't sure she wanted to go that far. But before she finished saying that, I shoved my enthusiastic pleasure rod in her warm welcoming vulva. Her words came out like:... want to go that farrrr... ohhh... my word... She gasped for air and let it out shuddering while stating that it felt so good. She dropped her head and closed her eyes. She pulled up her legs and opened them for me.

Meanwhile Ancha had spread her legs and guided my willing willie inside her fabulous fanny. My niece let out a moan of satisfaction while I told that I was invited in and started to fuck my aunt Jackie. Slow and deliberate at first, almost taking it out and then pushing in until the hilt.

While I told how I fucked my aunt Jackie, I did exactly the same to my niece Ancha.

I increased my rhythm, speed and power. Both women urged me to fuck harder, so I did. In fact much like my sister Suzi demanded as well when the hot and heavy humping happened. Aunt Jackie was right, when you clean the dick after coming, it holds out longer.

Being able to postpone my own orgasm, I varied my pace, slowing down and lifting myself up to look at my hard meat moving in and out the soft, warm and moist female folds. I reveled in how the creamy fluids stick to my cock, how the inner labia enclose my organ, almost clinging to my shaft on exit, how it gets pushed back on re-entry of my pleasure seeking and giving shaft.

I noticed how all three members of my family slightly tilt their hips to receive my pleasure. At this point of love making, I pleasured Ancha in the same way as I did aunt Jackie as I did my sister Suzi. I showed my love for each of them by pushing my full sized joystick until the hilt in 'its' sheath, holding it there for a moment, pulling almost out and repeating, a little more vigorously. And again with more vigor. And again, with force. The reaction was stimulating, legs wrapped around my butt, pulling me in, in time with my incestuous intercourse. Breasts bobbing to my pushrod pulse. Moaning, growling in time with my thrusts. Then...

Twitching torso, flowing fluids, sopping sound, continuous climax.

My cadence became mesmerizing for me, for her. I felt my phallus swel to its maximum. I felt my sperm pushing up from my balls. I wanted to hold it off just a bit more. But shagging my sister, bedding my aunt, naaing my niece, banging them bare... the forbidden fornication of family is such a high in itself. While I felt my jizz come I lift myself up once more and watch myself slamming my hot and heavy hard-on home, holding it in and releasing my sperm load. Ejaculating straight onto the cervix as it is supposed to be done. For a prolonged moment, I pinned my sister, my aunt, my niece down, emptying my reservoir of reproductive cum, rope after sticky rope deep into their cunts. I growl and tremble and lower myself onto a sweat covered body. I feel how legs fold around my butt, holding me in. I become aware of their vaginal muscles squeezing my love rod. Fluids leaking from their wet slit dripped down my scrotum. I looked at my sister Suzi, my aunt Jackie, my niece Ancha and saw the orgasmic tensions flow away. We laid there in silence, just the heavy breathing and the soft noises made by the sweat between our skins. With relaxation, my equipment became limp. After a bit, it just slipped out of the slit. I kissed Suzi, Jackie, Ancha intimately. Then I slid off to the side and laid myself to rest...

12