Saoirse and Conan

Story Info
A sister cheers up her brother and… (sex at the end.)
4.3k words
4.42
17.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a quiet story with. long buildup to a little sex at the end. The siblings are over 18 but sexually a bit inexperienced. My apologies if I didn't get the Irish usage correct. I try to write about people who could be real, rather than unlikely sexual athletes. I hope you enjoy it.

Saoirse and Conan

"Bro, what's wrong?" Saoirse asked. She was worried about her brother.

Conan didn't want to respond. He rolled his eyes and said, "Never mind."

"C'mon, Conan, you've been moping for weeks! Talk to me!"

After more serious cajoling in this vein, he finally responded.

"I'm never going to have a relationship with a woman! All I get is rejection and mocking."

Saoirse took his hand and squeezed it affectionately.

"I'm sorry! Who was it?"

After a sour kind of pause and another eye-roll, Conan said, "Oh, it was Sheila. Sheila and her band of bitches." He took a drink of Guinness and added, "I asked her out to the concert--I've even got tickets--and she laughed! She laughed at me, and said, 'No way, Jose!' Then she went back over to her herd and then they all laughed at me." He took another sip, and said, "I'm going to be a monk! Or I'll just kill myself. That's the second crash-and-burn in a week. Shit!"

"So it's Sheila, is it? Well, I know she's hot, but if you'd asked me, I'd have told you: she is a feckin' bitch, so she is, and she leads those other cows around like sheep--!"

They both laughed when they realized what she'd just said.

"But Bro, I'm sorry! That hurts! And I'm sure you were dreamin' about havin' a scrum with her later, as well." Saoirse squeezed his hand. "Well, that sucks, it does, but I'd not waste any more energy than you must on her and her herd. I think any girl ought to be eager to hook up with you."

"Ah, g'wan outta that!" Conan replied. "It's not worked out yet!"

"Yes, and there's nothin' left fer ya but the old-folks home. Or the monastery!" Saoirse teased him. "Sure now, if you weren't my brother I'd--" she clamped a hand over her mouth.

"You'd what?" Conan asked, perking up a bit.

"Never mind, la." She stood up from the divan and made a show of checking the time on her phone. "I'm almost late! I'll see you tomorrow." And with that she was gone.

The week went along, and Saoirse noticed that Conan seemed as gloomy as ever. Both of them were in their second year at the university, being fraternal twins, and had grown up being very close. Saoirse had selected a pre-medical track for her major, and Conan was waffling between music and business; therefore they didn't see each other in classes, but they sometimes met for a pint or an espresso in town after their daily grind was over. But this week, Conan didn't make an appearance and didn't text, and Saoirse scarcely saw him at their shared flat, either. So she was worried about him, and began to think seriously about what she might do to help him out.

On top of that, she admitted to herself, she had become aware that she was actually attracted to him. She'd always liked him, and they shared a good deal of honesty and affection. But there were things about him that took her beyond mere sibling affection. Things like his smile and his laugh, the twinkle in his eyes when he was having fun with her or his mates. And he'd grown into a kind of hunk, she thought, blushing to herself over her latte at the coffee shop. Just enough muscle to be interesting, slim hips, and, she blushed again, a nice butt as well. It seemed as if he might have a pretty good package, she reminded herself, then chided herself for even thinking that way. She knew that any Cailin ought to be turned on, even more than she admitted she was. But especially now, he was moping around, just going through the paces at school without opening up the way he usually did.

As she mused about her brother, she allowed herself to wonder if she could tease him a bit and get him to flirt with her, or express interest in her as a female of the species. Not that she would allow things to go too far, mind you; just to perk him up a bit until he got over that feckin' Sheila and her feckin' friends.

When she got home later, Conan was in an even deeper funk, and she sat him down and looked sternly at him.

"All right, Conan, spill. What's going on?"

Conan huffed and looked down at his legs as he sat on the divan. "The concert is in two days, and I still haven't got a date, that's all!"

"Wait! The U2 concert in Cork? You've got tickets?"

"Yes, and I told you that last week, so I did! But what good are they if I can't find someone to take?"

"Oh, grand!" Saoirse exclaimed. "I'd give a lot to go to that concert! Let me be your date!"

Conan reared back.

"I can't take my own sister! G'wan!"

"And why not? And who in feckin' Cork would know I'm your feckin' sister?" She asked. "I'll even hold your hand. Why, now, I'll even kiss you if you want! Just don't be after feelin' me up in front of everyone!"

"That's gas!" Conan cried, laughing. "Takin' my sister to see U2!" He gave a scoffing laugh.

"What's gas?" Saoirse bristled. "Yer ashamed to be seen with me, then?"

Taken aback, Conan said, "No, no, I'm coddin' ya."

Conan was silent for a moment, looking at his sister with a wide-eyed look on his face.

"Well, then, it's a go. We'll train down so we don't have to park, and we'll be after leavin' on the one-o'clock. I know you want to go, and 'struth, I'll have to fight off the boyos. You're hotter than any of the girls I've asked."

Saoirse jumped up and into Conan's lap, exclaiming, "Oh, I'm so happy! Thank you, Conan! Thank you!" She stopped, and looked him in the eye as she placed her hands on his shoulders. "Sure now, you meant what you said?"

"About taking you?" He asked. "Of course. You're going, and that's it."

She lowered her gaze and bit her lip before saying, "No, what you said about me being hot?"

"Saoirse, you're so hot I wish you weren't my sister, so I do."

She jumped up, clapping her hands and giggling happily.

"Oh, g'wan, you needn't say that!" She looked down at him with a twinkle in her eye. "And you're pretty grand yourself, Bro. But now we've got some shopping to do."

And with that, she dragged her brother out and into the car, and she drove them into the city center and even paid to park, barely containing her excitement. And she had an idea how she might perk up her still-dispirited brother.

The first stop on their list produced a couple of nice tops and some tights, and Conan suffered through waiting for her as she tried them on. When she exited the changing room each time, she did enlist his advice; the fact that both tops showed a little cleavage got his attention. Not too much cleavage, now, but just a hint, and she made a point of bending down to give her brother an affectionate peck on the cheek which allowed him, if he was looking, a view that was a good deal more interesting.

As she took the bag from the clerk and bade her goodbye as they headed out the door, she turned to Conan and said, "Next, some lacy unmentionables!"

"Ack!" He exclaimed. "Look now, you don't want me there?"

She laughed. "It's okay, Bro, I won't be long, and if I want advice I'll need a man's perspective. Though don't be getting' ideas!"

But she had ideas of her own that might get a rise out of her brother. She certainly felt a little tingle herself, down where it counted.

In the shop, she found a couple of bras and panties, and a teddy while she was at it, then led Conan by the hand and placed him in a chair in front of the changing room. He grumbled but waited obediently as he heard the rustling of clothes behind the door.

Before too long Saoirse peeked her head out the door of the changing room to see if the coast was clear. Then, taking a big gulp of air to settle her nerves, she opened the door so Conan could see her standing there. She was wearing the nearly transparent teddy, in a mauve tone that went well with her darker complexion. Not quite having the nerve to expose too much, she had on a matching low-cut bra and high-cut panties, both of which were quite visible under the teddy. Even though her heart was pounding, she smiled in a flirty way at her brother and watched him gasp in surprise and rear back in the chair.

"Saoirse!" He uttered a rasping whisper. "What are ya doin'? Oh, my God!"

His sister giggled nervously. "You like, Conan?"

His eyes glued to his nearly naked sister, Conan jumped up and closed the door to the little room.

"Yer daft, Saoirse! Put your clothes on and let's go! What are ya thinkin'?"

But Conan DID like, very much. He'd always appreciated that his twin sister was very attractive, even beautiful--but he'd never seen her wearing so little. Well, he'd seen her in her swimsuits, so he had, but that's different. Now he'd seen her in this lingerie, and he'd never not see her like that. The world was changing.

Saoirse didn't push things any further, but was smiling to herself on their drive home. Her face was flushed, and she felt an exciting tingle right down to the roots of her dark brown hair. She began to wonder how far she could go in teasing her brother--and how far she really ought to go. She squirmed in the driver's seat as she felt just a little wetness between her legs, yes, and a little bit of a tingle, as well.

The next day, the day before the concert, she wore one of her new tops, and made sure the cleavage between her breasts was amply visible. Saoirse was slender but with shapely hips and a nicely rounded butt, and her breasts were firm and nicely rounded in a way that was proportionate to her frame. Her dark brown hair and light brown skin lent themselves to brighter clothing than she usually wore, so this day she wore the bright blue top. She had plans for the next day, the concert day.

When the next day arrived, and they were about to board the train to Cork, she turned to Conan there on the station platform, grabbed him by the shoulders, and kissed him affectionately.

"There, now, that's a 'thank-you' for taking me," she said, smiling a bit flirtatiously as she turned back to step aboard. Conan looked a bit flabbergasted, and she smiled to herself, happy to keep him just a bit off-balance. For the concert, she was wearing a dark blue smock with three-quarter-length sleeves and a V-neck that, while modest, gave a hint of openness. The smock went well with a pair of denim-look tights and quirky open-toed sneakers, and Conan had trouble keeping his eyes off her.

The band opened with "Ahimsa" and rolled into Dylan's "All along the watchtower", and the crowd packed into a standing-room-only melee began to rock. Conan and Saoirse soon forgot to think about being on a sibling date, and were swaying along with the rest of the masses. In the course of the evening Conan was able to maneuver through the crowd with plastic glasses of Guinness, and it wasn't long before the two of them were lost in the music.

When they begin playing "An Cat Dubh" and "Into the Heart", Saoirse found herself leaning back into Conan, pressing up against his left side and resting her head on his shoulder as she swayed gently. Conan wrapped his left arm around her waist, and his sister gently clasped her left hand over his as it rested on her belt line.

She was pressing against her brother so that his left hip and leg were resting basically in between her buttocks, and it seemed very comfortable to both of them. Not knowing really why she did so, Saoirse began rolling her hips left to right in a rhythmic way. She began to be aware that when she went to the right, she felt the barrier of what must be the bulge of his package inside his jeans. Each time she rotated that way, she tried to guess if he was becoming aroused or not. Finally, blushing to herself in the dark and knowing that she shouldn't, she lowered her right arm and laid her hand directly on that bulge, and squeezed gently.

"Saoirse! What?!" Conan exclaimed. Without answering, she turned her head and grinned, then moved her hand away. For several moments she kept swaying gently, enjoying the music. Glancing around, she saw that no one was paying any attention to them. There were several couples near them who were swaying, dancing, or even hopping up and down lightly, attention focused on the stage.

She noticed that Conan's hand had shifted upwards, off her belt line, and was now under her smock, resting gently on the flesh of her belly. It felt very good. She suddenly knew another way to distract him from not having a "real" date with a "real" girlfriend, and wondered if he knew what she was wearing under the smock.

Turning to look at him as she rested in his gentle grasp, she lifted his left hand and placed it on her right breast, which was bare beneath her top. Conan gasped and tried to yank his hand away, but she clamped her own hand firmly over his and held it in place. The nipples of both breasts stiffened, and she sighed, then whispered as she looked solemnly at him, "Just enjoy it!"

Slowly, Conan relaxed his grip, and she giggled softly as he caught her nipple between his fingers and tweaked it. She heard him moan softly in her ear, and, in truth, she wanted to moan herself from the feeling of it.

As she brushed against Conan's hip as she swayed, she couldn't help but notice that the bulge in his pants was growing. So she did the natural thing and dropped her right arm again and found that which was growing; she squeezed it firmly.

Suddenly she realized that the alcohol she'd had was relaxing her inhibitions a bit too far. A panicky feeling came over her for a moment, and she pulled away, breaking physical contact. The look she gave Conan was sheepish and confused, and she saw that her brother was confused, as well. The rest of that number they stood far enough away from each other that they weren't touching.

As the music ended, Saoirse turned to her brother and said, "Walk me to the toilet. I've got to pee!"

"Yes, and you should cool down, so you should!" Conan responded. Nonetheless he held her hand as he helped her make a way through the excited crowd. As they parted at the door to the ladies', he asked, "What are you even thinkin'. Saoirse?"

"Shh!" She responded. "I don't know, but I know it felt good, now didn't it?" And she stepped into the line of women waiting to go in. Conan backed away with a confused grimace and turned and found the men's.

In her toilet stall, Saoirse pulled her tights down and as she sat down she noticed how wet her tights were, right at the crotch. That wouldn't do for the train home, she told herself, so as she drained her bladder she used a little toilet paper to dry up the wet spot as best as she could.

Back in the hall, they found a spot to stand together again, but both were feeling a bit nervous so for a song or two they stood like statues, not touching or swaying. Soon enough, though, Saoirse leaned back into Conan again and they relaxed, though they kept their hands to themselves this time.

The late train was jammed full of home-going concert attendees, but they managed to find seats side-by-side. It would be early morning when they arrived back home, so they, along with others, leaned against each other in the hopes they might be able to sleep. In truth, everyone in their car was too excited, and there was a babble of talk that washed over them as they sat silently, not looking at each other.

Finally, Saoirse sighed contentedly and, noting that no one was looking their way, she dropped her hand onto Conan's thigh. As she rubbed it affectionately, her hand slipped down between his legs, and she was startled to find his erection resting against his inner leg. Conan looked at her sharply, but she gave him a little love pat and settled in to try to nap, leaving her hand where it was. She knew he wouldn't be sleeping now.

And it was true that Conan slept not a wink on that ride, feeling his sister's hand gently covering his erect cock as it lay hidden beneath his trouser leg. He spent his energy worrying about what she was up to, and wondering if she wanted to have sex with him, her own brother. And they were both virgins, so they were! At least, Conan was, and he was pretty sure Saoirse was as well. And what was he now thinking, dreaming about seeing his own sister naked before him, and dong those things that people sometimes do when they're naked!

They stumbled from the train and found Saoirse's car for the short trip home from the station. With Saoirse driving, she kept her hands to herself, and they were tired enough to be silent. Neither of them actually knew what to say about what they'd been up to.

At their shared flat, she let Conan use the bathroom first, and used the time to change into her new teddy. She wore no bra, but felt uncomfortable going without panties. So she wore her new thong, which in any case didn't conceal much.

When it was her turn, Saoirse quickly brushed her teeth and combed her long, dark brown hair. Taking a couple of deep breaths, she exited the loo and turned to the door of her brother's room. As she swung the door open, she heard the swish of bedclothes as Conan hurriedly covered himself.

"By God, Saoirse!..."

"Oh, God, Conan!..." They both spoke at the same time. Saoirse noticed that there was a tent in he bedding which Conan tried to conceal by raising his knees.

Silence reigned for a long moment as they stared at each other. Conan's eyes were riveted to Saoirse, and she knew he wasn't staring into her eyes.

"I--" she began. Her eyes dropped to the floor, then she looked him right in the eye.

"Look now," she blurted. "I'm pretty horny, and I'm guessin' you are too." She took a deed breath and tried to give a sexy smile. "I think we ought to finish each other off and get some sleep, and I'm willin' if you are."

Conan stared at her with a stunned look on his face.

"I'm not after sayin' we ought to, you know... fuck. Not that." She rubbed her hands nervously on her bare thighs. "I want to... I want to touch you," she said, and then spoke very rapidly. "I want you to touch me, too, Conan! That's all I want! Oh, God, I'm so horny!"

With that, she threw her teddy over her shoulders and stood naked but for her thong panties before her twin brother.

Conan flipped back his blanket and said, "Come here, Saoirse." He was naked, and he did indeed have a stiff woody, which he revealed more fully as he lowered his knee.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "Do you want me to take this off, too?" She asked excitedly, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her thong and stepping out of it before he could respond. Conan's eyes opened wider than they had been, and his hand found its way to his very healthy erection.

With that, Saoirse hurried over to sit on the edge of Conan's bed, one leg tucked under her and one hand planted by her brother's shoulder.

"Let me--let me touch it," she requested. She reached out with her other hand and gently ran her finger along the ridge. She couldn't help gasping at her first contact with an erect penis. "Ah, it's hard! And soft, too. And it's warm!"

Conan's response was to moan softly and stiffen his legs. He dropped his arm and rubbed and squeezed his sister's butt, which caused her to moan as well. She closed her fingers gently around the shaft of Conan's cock, a little afraid she might hurt it. Conan's hand continued caressing her butt, and he gradually extended his curiosity to slide his fingers under her thigh and inch closer to the heat he could feel emanating from her sex.

She gasped and wiggled as she felt his fingers in her pubic hair, and clasped his cock more firmly. Raising up off the bed, she shifted to face Conan and switched hands on his erection. This gave Conan better access, and his eyes led the way as his fingers now touched her labia. He found that she was very wet, and she gave a moaning shudder as a single finger parted those lips.

12