Sapphic Tryst Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter one
3.7k words
3
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to this enchanting fantasy creation. In this fictional setting, any similarity to any person, place, or thing is completely coincidental. Every personification in this ethereal place is above the legal age of 18 years old and of sound mind. As fantasy, there may be scenarios that should not be replicated in the real world, without safe and enthusiastic consent.

(also, this is my 1st submission, please be considerate with your constructive criticism. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it!)

************************************************************************************************************

On a sweltering summer Sunday afternoon, Typhanni (pronounced Tif-fany) was dressed in a sage baby tee crop top, black thong, and black mid thigh 7-inch platform leather boots with laces. She was in her dining room, where her practice pole was installed, perfecting her stage set for her next shift at the club. In front of the mirrored feature wall, Typhanni was grinding her hips toward the mirror while she kept her hands on the pole above her head. She gripped the pole tight as she did a forward spin Once the music transitioned, she hoisted her body up as she supported her weight with her shoulder on the pole. While she performed the aerial shoulder mount, she provocatively spread her legs, she used the momentum to seamlessly flow into the next pose.

After she was finished practicing, she wiped off her pole with disinfectant wipes and walked over to the living room. She grabbed her metal grinder, a torch, a vacuum sealed pouch and her glass penis shaped bong from the breakfast bar. She sat on her velvet couch and placed the items on the coffee table. The aroma filled the air as she opened the pouch with her 2 inch square nails with gold swarovski crystals. On to the glass rolling tray, she poured the nuggs out of the pouch. She put a nug into the grinder and turned it on, after it was finished she put the grinder's contents into the bowl of the bong, packing it down with a dabber tool.

With the torch in hand, she lit the bowls contents on fire as she pulled from the opening at the head of the penis. As she exhaled, the front door opened and Agave walked into the foyer.

"Damn, where have you been, hoe?" Typhanni said playfully as she looked in Agave's direction.

Agave was removing her shoes at the door when she said, "Oh, there was this bag that I just had to get from Chanel and you know me bitch. Once I go to Chanel, I am going to run it the fuck up." Agave said with laughter.

"Yeah, I see the bags by the door. What did you get?" Typhanni said as she exhaled another pull from the bong.

As Agave brought over the bags she said, "Oh, yeah let me show you, girl."

She opened the first bag, pulled out a black and gold Mini Evening bag, and handed it to Typhani.

"Oh ... this is too cute." Typhani said as she admired the hand bag.

"Can I hit that?" Agave said as she reached for the bong on the table.

"You know you don't have to ask. You my bestie." Typhanni said as she put the hand bag back in its packaging.

As Agave lit the contents of the bowl and pulled from the bong, Typhanni looked into the bag. There was a teal and gold Boy Handbag. She looked at the bag then passed it to Agave as she grabbed the bong to take another hit.

"This one is cute too." Typhanni said as she exhaled.

"Yeah I am in love with this color. I can not wait to style it." Agave said as she put the handbag back into its packaging.

Agave was grinding another nug while Typhanni was clearing the bowl from the bong.

"Who paid for this?" Typhanni asked as she packed another bowl.

"Oh you know my married azúcar papí." Agave said.

"Yeah, which one?" Typhanni said with an eruption of laughter.

Agave joined her in the hilarity. The friends laughed as they smoked and admired the handbags, perfume and other various accessories. After they had looked over all the items, Agave got up and carried all of her bags to her room. Typhanni cleaned up the mess on the coffee table and took the bong in the kitchen to clean it. While she was cleaning it she thought, 'What will I make for dinner today?' as the munchies began to set in. She placed the bong on the dish rack to dry and tapped on the panel on the refrigerator that allowed her to see inside. She was mentally preparing the possible recipes in her mind when Agave came into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of vegetable chips.

"What are you hungry for Ve (Agave)?" Typhanni asked over her shoulder.

"That all depends on if I have to make it or you have to make it?" She said as she chewed some chips.

"I am going to cook, I just don't know what I am in the mood for..." She responded as she contemplated.

"Oh, I know! Make the jerk chicken like last time and some mashed potatoes, Typh (Typhanni)." Agave said as she rubbed her stomach.

"Okay chicken and mashed potatoes it is then. What veggies will we have?" She asked as she opened the refrigerator and collected the ingredients.

Agave held up her bag of chips and said, "I am already having mine."

Typhanni laughed as she placed the chicken, diced onions, and minced garlic on the counter. "You need to eat a real vegetable. So you can grow up big and tall." she said playfully as she patted Agave on the head. Agave was a 4' 8" tall Mexican-American woman and Typhanni was a 5' 4" tall African-American woman; she often teased her friend for her short stature. "Rude ass bitch, I'm as tall as I need to be." Agave said as she put her middle finger up and stuck out her tongue.

Typhanni said, "Hey, don't get mad at me. I didn't make you a little person."

Agave held up her F cup breast and said "Ain't shit little over here, C cup!" with a laugh.

Typhanni turned around and bent over, "My titites is small, but this ass is phat. I'm a T-rex, hoe. Apex predator!" as she started throwing her phat ass. Agave got up from the bar, came behind her, and slapped her ass.

Typhanni moaned in pleasure and said, "Oh do it again, I like that shit."

"I know you do, with yo freaky ass." Agave said as she got a wine cooler from the refrigerator.

Typhanni removed the packaging from the chicken thighs and washed them with lime and vinegar in a large metal mixing bowl in the sink. She washed her hands on the opposite side of the sink then went to the pantry to grab the potatoes and the seasonings. (cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, dried thyme, brown sugar, ground allspice, dried parsley, paprika, hot pepper flakes, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground clove, ground cumin) She placed the potatoes and seasonings on the counter, grabbed a oven roaster pan, and a medium mixing bowl.

Agave got up from the breakfast bar and asked, "Would you like some help?"

Typhanni replied, "No, I got this you can chill. You have been out all day."

Agave dismissively waved her hand as she walked to the living room, sat on the sofa, and started watching TV.

In the medium mixing bowl, Typhanni mixed all the seasonings in appropriate amounts, the diced onions, and minced garlic together and grabbed the dark rum from the refrigerator. She poured a fair amount of the rum into the mixture and incorporated all the ingredients together well. She poured half of the mixture in the oven roaster pan and then she grabbed the chicken thighs and placed them in the pan. After she poured the remainder of the mixture on the chicken, she covered the pan with the lid and placed it in the refrigerator.

Next, she started the oven at 375OF (F= 190.6O C) and she washed the sink and the bowl that she used for the chicken and spices. She grabbed the bag of potatoes, placed them in the sink, and washed them thoroughly. She opened the drawer near the sink and placed the cutting board and knife on the counter near the sink. Typhanni cut the potatoes into cubes and put them in the large mixing bowl.

After she placed a deep pot on the stove she used the pot filler to add water. As the water was flowing she added the cut potatoes to the pot. She heard the over chime, informing her that it was at the desired temperature. She collected the pan of chicken and butter from the refrigerator and she placed the pan in the oven. She put a square of butter in the water with the potatoes and turned off the pot filler. Once Typhanni was finished washing her hands, she joined Agave on the sofa.

"So, I just started the food. What are you watching?" Typhanni said as she looked at the TV.

"Good, I can't wait. I already know it finna slap!" Agave said as she sipped her wine cooler.

"Girl, I asked you what you was watching?" Typhanni said again as she put her feet up on the coffee table.

"Oh, Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta. I don't know how you walk around in those shoes girl!" Agave said as she pointed to her mid-thigh boots.

Typhanni leaned back on the sofa and clacked her heels together and said, "Well it just takes practice and I love tall shoes. You know I have some 10 inches in the closet, that I only buss out for special occasions."

"I know who the special occasion is ..." Agave said teasingly.

'ugh, HIM!' Typhanni thought as she rolled her eyes. She checked the thread on her phone and thought, 'That nigga hasn't hit me up in a whole week, fuck him!'

"Ain't nobody thinking about Marcellous! I'm too busy getting to my bag, bitch." Typhanni said irritatedly.

"Damn, shawty did I hit a sore spot? I thought y'all was on good terms." Agave said still watching TV.

"Yeah, I thought so too, until this nigga went a whole week without hitting me up, like what the fuck!" Typhanni said as she checked her social media timelines. 'I know what will make him hit me up' she thought as she got up. She walked over to the dining room, set her phone up on the ring light stand, and set the led lights in the room to be red. Once the phone's camera was in the right position, she stood with her back facing the mirror. She looked over her shoulder and used the remote to take the pictures. She took some pictures of her back and then she turned to the front and snapped a few more seductive photos. Once she was pleased with the pictures, she removed her phone from the ring light. She removed her thigh high boots in the dining room and walked into the kitchen.

When she opened the lid to the pot, the water was boiling for the potatoes. She used a wooden spoon to check the softness of the potatoes; they were ready. Typhanni placed a strainer in the sink and grabbed some oven mats. Using the oven mats, she grabbed the handles of the pot on the stove and brought it over to the sink. She poured the potatoes out into the strainer and waited for all the hot water to drain out of the sink. She put the potatoes back into the pot and walked over to the refrigerator.

She placed the butter and milk on the counter next to the pot and grabbed the spices out of the pantry. After she added the spices, milk, and butter to the potatoes, she mashed the potatoes together. The steam from the potatoes was causing her to sweat, so she wiped her forehead with her shirt. The timer dinged on the oven and Typhanni grabbed the thermometer and checked the chicken, it was almost ready. After putting a saucepan on the stove, she opened the refrigerator and collected the spinach.

In the sink, she washed the spinach and placed it in a saucepan. While the spinach cooked down, Typhanni gathered a pair of plates, forks, linen napkins, and wine glasses. Once the chicken was finished, plated the food and placed it on the placemats at the breakfast bar. "Ve! Food is ready!" Typhanni called as she poured the sweet white moscato into their glasses. Agave hopped off the couch and made a bee-line for her spot at the breakfast bar. "I don't deserve you as a friend or roommate. You always take such great care of me, bestie." Agave said in-between bites and swallows.

Typhanni smiled and said, "Thank you, at least someone appreciates what I do for them." as she played with her food on the plate. She sipped her wine as she edited the photos she just took on her phone. Agave was finished with her plate and getting up for the seconds when Typhanni got around to taking her first bite. 'I could have used more garlic and hot sauce.' she thought as she ate her food.

"Girl, why the long face, what is up?" Agave asked as she placed her plate on the table and hopped on to the bar stool.

"Nothing ... well I just feel like my ass isn't phat enough. What do you think?" Typhanni asked as she showed the images on her phone to Agave.

Agave scrolled through the images slowly as she ate her food. Eventually, she said, "These pics are fire, bitch. What you mean that dump truck ain't phat?" as she handed her phone back.

"You are just saying that because we are friends." Typhanni said as she cleaned off her plate in the trash. "I think I need another bbl. I could write it off as a business expense."

"Don't get another surgery, friend. You look great. And where they gonna take the fat from to pump up your butt?" Agave said as she chewed her food.

Typhanni was placing her plate in the sink and starting to pack the rest of the food away when she said, "My stomach has a little pudge since I got the first one two years ago."

"Don't lose your pudge, you are beautiful the way you are. And if you look like every other bitch in the club you won't stand out and make your bag, sis." Agave said.

"That is true. Maybe I'm just tripping ... but ... I don't know." Typhanni said somberly. She placed all the leftovers in the refrigerator and sat on the island with her phone. She poured herself another glass of wine, this time filling the glass to the brim. She scrolled through the images to decipher which one would be the best bait for Marcellous. 'No ... Nope ... Nah ... Wait, this one is it.' she thought as she stopped on a picture. The image was of her squatting in front of the mirror with her leg spread open, her hands pulling her black thong taunt with her fat mound pressed against the fabric, her teardrop c-cup breast peeking under the short hem of her baby tee crop top, her pierced tongue licking her glossed full lips, her curly hair in a wild afro that touched her shoulders.

She opened her messages and sent Marcellous the image. 'That will get that nigga's attention, I bet.' she thought as she sipped her wine. Agave's phone chimed and she read the message as she got up from the breakfast bar.

"Oh, I need to go to my room, Typh. I need to be live in 45 minutes. My fans want me to gape my ass tonight and fill it with whipped cream and I need to give them a clean show." Agave said as she walked to her room.

"Get to that money sis." Typhanni said as she scrolled on her phone. She finished the glass of wine and she hopped off the counter. She was placing the dishes in the dishwasher as her phone rang. It was him.

"Yeah, I'm outside. Bring your hoe bag, you gonna stay ova night." a husky voice said in Typhanni's ear.

"Hello to you too, stranger." Typhanni said indignantly.

"Yeah, yeah, I don't hear you coming down." Marcellous said as he honked his horn.

"Don't honk at me, I'm not a dog. I haven't heard from you in a week. No call, no text, not even a heart on a picture. But you have the time to be outside 20 minutes after I send a sext? Make that make sense." Typhanni said with the frustration she deeply felt.

"Look ... I don't have time for this tonight. You know what I be on. So I don't know why you even trippin on me. When I got time, I give it to you. I'm outside right now, because I want to see you." Marcellous said as he got out of his car and walked up to the lobby entrance for the building.

Typhanni heard his car being locked from outside the window and she noticed that he must have the phone on mute. 'I know he is not bringing his ass up here. I am not about to open the fucking door for his ass.' she thought as she folded her arms. She walked over to the couch and as soon as she turned on the television, there was a knock at the door. Her heart skipped a beat. 'Hold your resolve ... don't open the door ... he doesn't deserve your time ... he can't just come over uninvited' she said to herself as he knocked on the door.

Her phone chimed, she had a new message. She opened the message to see a picture of his long, juicy, hard dick in his hand. 'Open the door for him, I want that in me now' Typhanni could hear her pussy say as she walked to the door. She opened it and Marcellous was standing there with his dick out. 'Did he just take that picture?' she thought as he walked past her. He grabbed her hand, led her to the couch, and pushed her down on her knees in front of the couch. He pulled his pants and boxer-briefs down to his ankles and sat back on the couch.

Once he was seated in front of Typhanni he said, "Well?"

Typhanni smiled and grabbed his dick and kissed the mauve tip. The pre-cum coated her lips, she licked it off and tingles targeted her clit. "Well, well..." she said in response.

"Come on now don't tease me. You know that throat you got is impeccable. Bless me with it." Marcellous said as he slowly and seductively stroked his dick.

Typanni scooted close in between his legs and removed his hand gently. She allowed a fair amount of saliva to pool in her mouth, then she grabbed the dick with both hands and spit on the tip. Marcellous moaned as she inhaled his member in her mouth. At a moderate pace, she sucked while she swirled her tongue around the shaft. With each thrust, Typanni felt tingles in her clit. She loved to suck dick sloppy, it made her pussy so wet and ready to be pounded. On occasion, she would cum just from sucking dick, those were the best times; creating a puddle in his lap and on the floor simultaneously. Marcellous sank into the couch as he gripped the armrest with his left hand and the couch cushion with his right, deep baritone moans were echoing in the living room.

Sucking ... Gurgling ... Moaning

Marcellous ran his fingers in her hair, gripping her head, and ramming his dick deep into her esophagus. Typhanni liked it rough and aggressive, that made her juices flow, her painties and thighs were wet. She let this onslaught of her mouth continue and she relished in the waves of pleasure she was experiencing.

Squeezing ... contracting ... squirting ... ecstasy

Typhanni came while he plowed her throat, she squirted on the floor while her whole body twitched. She pulled the dick out of the back of her throat and stroked the shaft while she caressed his balls in her wet hand. Slowly, she sucked in his balls one at a time. "Shit girl ... you a god damn demon." Marcellous said through his teeth as he tried to hold back another moan. Typanni gurgled, "You know it daddy." as she swirled her piercing around his juicy balls. She grabbed his legs and scooted him down, closer to her face. With wet slippery hands she massaged his balls as she licked and sucked his gooch.

With her pussy crying for some attention, she stood up, pulled her paintes to the side and sat on his long member. Typhanni was facing him with her feet on the couch as she shuddered; his girth stretched her pussy to its limits. Once she felt his tip kiss her cervix, she moaned and rose to the balls of her feet as she began to ride her stallion. Marcellous grabbed her hips and forced more of his dick inside of her. Typhanni tried to rise up from his thrusts to no avail. His grip on her hips was too tight.

Moaning ... slapping ... squelching ... ecstasy.

Typhanni could feel his dick pulsing as he was close to reaching his peak. The intimacy they shared was ethereal. As she bounced on his dick, they locked eyes and had a moment of visual enjoyment as they brought each other to ecstasy. Marcellous gripped her hips tight and he filled her with his seed. Typhanni was a dirty fucking slut, she loved creampies, she loved to be owned in that moment. Her walls quaked and she reached another orgasm, she collapsed on his shoulder and caught her breath.

12