Sapphire's Joyride

Story Info
Cybil finds her body invaded by a slime.
3.8k words
3.86
10.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cybil looked at her phone, the number for a clinic in the city dialed out but she didn't hit Send yet. For a long while, she was considering plastic surgery to achieve the body she wanted. Something to grab people's attention. Men, women, and those in transition. She felt pride being the center of attention and her pride became the worst part of her personality. She was a very slender girl, one hundred and fifty-three pounds, mid-twenties with black hair cut short half-way down her neck. The scale in her bathroom was broken so it read fifteen pounds heavier. Something her roommates shared their concerns about. They sat her down and spoke to her, telling her that she may be going a bit overboard with things. They've known her for three years and have noticed her habits were getting worse. Risking her rent and utilities to buy clothes worth more than her apartment, her vanity covered in make-up, buying jewelry she rarely wears more than once, and shoes lining the walls of her closet. Cybil was stubborn, she was going to get her dream body one way or another. Being alone while her roommates, Ashley and Brenna were gone provided the best chance. She hit send and put the phone to her ear, listening to the ringing tone on the other end. Sweat beads dripped from her forehead, hoping she wouldn't get caught.

"Hello, thank you for calling Dawnview Clinic. This is Kinsley, how can I assist you today?" Cybil swallowed her spit.

"Yes, My name is Cybil Harding. I'm calling to check up with Doctor Blake. We spoke on the phone a few months ago."

"Of course, could you hold please?"

"Yeah." Now she had to sit through music that sounded like it was being played from a speaker made of tinfoil. Almost five minutes was almost enough to make Cybil hang up, then she heard the clerk's voice pipe up.

"Hey, Sorry for the wait. Doctor Blake isn't in today."

"She's not there?"

"No, sorry. She was feeling a bit ill recently so we haven't heard from her recently. I can pass along a message if you'd like?" Cybil sighed.

"Don't worry about it." She hung up before the clerk could reply. "Goddamn it." She cursed. After a year and a half of research looking for an affordable clinic to avoid breaking the bank. The joy and elation she felt when the name Dawnview appeared on her phone screen. She looked at their website, spoke to previous patients, and was highly satisfied with what they had to say. This was it. The chance to have a dream body. Sexy, curvy, and worshipped like a goddess. However, it seemed like a waste of time now. She got up and went into the kitchen to grab some comfort food. Anything would work at this point. She popped open a bag of chips and munched away on a few at a time delving back into the web to find other clinics like Dawnview in case this one didn't work out. Standing in the kitchen westing baggy grey sweats, an oversized rock band t-shirt she took from her Ex's closet, and her hair was a mess since she had only woken up at 9 am. Someone knocked at the door. Cybil wasn't expecting guests. She grabbed a golf club standing next to the door before looking through the peephole. "Hello?"

"Cybil? It's Doctor Blake. I came by since I was in the neighborhood." Cybil blinked, seeing the very doctor she tried to call minutes before. Doctor Blake had a body that could make any jealous. She made jokes about people giving her grief about her looks. Large and perfectly shaped breasts to make social media users lose their minds, a pair of thighs to make weebs beg to have them clamped around their heads, and a beautiful face to put supermodels to shame. Cybil narrowed her eyes seeing the doctor was just fine, she didn't seem sickly at all. She couldn't have looked any better wearing a short blue skirt, black V-neck blouse, and some pearls hanging around her neck.

"Oh, doctor. I just called your office. They said you've been sick." Cybil tightened her grip on the golf club. Cybil may have been small but growing up with a couple of brothers she knew how to take care of herself. Why would she come to Cybil's apartment? Robbery, something more heinous? Whatever it was Cybil readied herself waiting for Sapphire to try something then a sudden pain shooting up her leg made her jump back. Cybil grabbed her leg, crying out in shock. She looked at her leg, seeing her pant leg ripped open, blood dripping from a deep cut. "What the fuck..." she hissed under her breathe before seeing something dancing under the door. A translucent blob, waving a small tentacle at her. It caused her to scream out in horror, scooting away from the door in a panic. The blob leaped at Cybil, grabbing her cut leg before she could escape. A sharp gasp escaped her lips, feeling an intruding sensation devour her leg. It went limp, the other leg followed shortly after. Cybil could only shutter and whimper as this thing invaded her body. Her mind was screaming. "WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT IS THIS THING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME!?"

"I'm taking your body. You have no idea how long I've been looking for a body like yours!"

"My body!? Why would you need my body?" Cybil felt some movement. Her body started to move around on its own. It felt like the time Cybil tried to play around with a VR game but quickly grew bored with the idea. "What the hell? Are you doing this? What the living fuck are you!?"

"A slime. You didn't guess that seeing me slide under the door?" Cybil quickly did the math which caused her mind to envision some horrific images of what was happening to her.

"You're Doctor Blake?"

"Sapphire," the slime made Cybil stand up and moved her over to the mirror for a better look. Cybil's body moved like a clunky puppet, her movements jerky and sudden, almost like video game characters from the earliest generations of 3D graphics. They were becoming more natural, more fluid, soon you couldn't tell someone else was controlling Cybil from within. She watched her lips curl up in a grin. "My name is Sapphire. Doctor Blake was someone else I manipulated to serve my needs. She should be heading back home no worse for the wear."

"What? I don't understand. What are you and how are you controlling me?"

"I can't explain the science but the best explanation I can give you is that I am a slime."

"Slime? Like those weird low-level monsters in games? You're saying they're real?" Sapphire started to check out Cybil's face as she owned it, looking for any detail to straighten up.

"Yes, we are real. However, I am a rare type. I can live inside human hosts without hurting them. In fact, my kind can improve the host's health. Heal injuries surgery couldn't treat before, helping them stay alive but feeding the body its most needed nutrition given from our bodies and removing cancer cells."

"Whoa, stop right here!" Cybil wasn't buying this one bit. "You're saying this is a benefit for me!? Give me a fucking break! That bullshit sounds way too good to be true and you know it."

"You are right. Rest assured it is the truth and there is one more benefit as well."

"Really?" Cybil expressed her skepticism with a hint of sarcasm. Sapphire giggled when she lifted Cybil's shirt to flash her perky AA-cups. There was a beat before, Cybil witnessed her breasts swelling up before her eyes. She could feel their weight getting heavier and heavier until they reached a size somewhere in the Ds. Sapphire giggled, cupping the girl's breasts, tweaking Cybil's left nipple making her internally moan. "Oh, God. Why are they so sensitive? How are you able to do this to me!?" She was steadily losing her mind. This creature appeared outside her inside another person and now she was being taken for a joyride like a used car. There wasn't a word to describe how angry was getting. She was known to be short-tempered. "Sapphire, you're not answering my question," Cybil began calmly, her voice cracking towards the end. "Why the hell did you do this to me?" Cybil was ready to cry.

"Because I needed a new host. Sarah was nearing her limit living with me. Humans can sustain a slime parasite for very long. Especially given my wide range of abilities."

"What does that mean for me!?"

"Your body is more compatible with me! You and I can live like this for years without an issue!"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT THAT!?" Cybil screamed out in rage. No one heard the argument going on in her head. Sapphire knew it wasn't going to be easy to convince the girl but she had a few tricks up her sleeve. Keeping Cybil aware through the experience would make things easier for them.

"You'll be able to use those abilities. My body is yours to use as you want." Now Cybil was truly confused.

"Wait, wait, wait! What do you mean I can use your abilities?"

"I'll explain more later. All you'll need to know is that if you allow me to stay I can offer you so much more than a new body." They were looking at the mirror again. Cybil gasped seeing her breasts swelling up again. Their weight was getting to be too much, watching them grow bigger than her head. Then a bizarre sensation shot down her spine. The muscles started to twitch and contract, her vertebrae grinding against each other before Cybil was able to stand like this was normal. Sapphire giggled as she jumped making Cybil's overgrown mounds clap together and sway with the gentlest rotation of her body.

"Ok! This is too much to take in one sitting." She stated matter-of-factly. "And you're still not giving me the full truth. Somehow I can tell you're hiding something." Sapphira mentally rolled her eyes which made Cybil roll hers at the same time. Her breasts were restored to their original size, she grabbed the girl's phone to look up a new type of hormone recently discovered by scientists. She sat down on the couch pulling up an article she used before with previous hosts. "SE17, this hormone was discovered about six years ago. It's only found in humans and it triggers a sensation for creatures like myself. An experience similar to humans using drugs or smoking cannabis. It's only found in a few humans." Cybil saw a pattern forming here.

"I have this hormone, don't I? I can understand if you needed somewhere to go but did you have to force this on me." Sapphire's explanation gave her something to consider. If she could use the slime's abilities to change her looks without going under the knife it would be a dream come true.

"Yes, you do. I'm sorry but the hormone is a drug for my kind. I couldn't control myself when I tasted your blood."

"My blood? You slashed my leg before you invaded my body, how could you know with just a small taste?"

"I didn't. Do you remember when you got a paper cut in the doctor's office?"

"Yeah, it was pretty bad. The nurse had to cauterize it to stop the bleeding..." she stopped and realized what Sapphire did. "You bitch! That was you, wasn't it!?"

"It wasn't. The cut was purely an accident. I made the discovery when I grabbed one of the sanitary swabs they used to clean the cut. For a brief moment, I detected the hormone then it was gone. I had to be sure before I made my choice and risked jumping bodies."

"Risk? What kind of a risk?"

"The government wants to tear me apart." Cybil froze. She started to see why Sapphire was hiding inside of Doctor Blake.

"It's a witch hunt. Your abilities would draw anyone with the slightest interest in your abilities."

"Exactly." Cybil felt a sudden shift in her body, she quickly discovered she was in control again. Her arms and legs were heavy making it somewhat difficult to move. "Before you ask, your body is heavier because I am here. I wanted to show you that before we moved on." Cybil groaned pushing herself off the couch and moved her arms. Her movements were so sluggish she may as well be moving around in a vat of tar.

"Okay, so how the hell are we supposed to..." Cybil let out a startled scream when the weight dropped off her body. She crashed into the coffee table with her shin. Cybil fell back on the couch, holding her leg whining, and biting her lip to keep from crying. She took a look to see if there was a bruise and discovered the cut Sapphire used to enter her body was gone. "What..." she rubbed the spot to see if this was a trick. "You healed my leg."

"Of course, to ensure our safety I'll heal any minor wounds and diseases so you remain as healthy as can be."

"Okay, the bottom line is we're sharing a body. Couldn't you survive without a host?"

"No, I cannot. My body would slowly evaporate until my nucleus remained then that would die from exposure to the air."

"Nucleus? Is that like your core?" She remembered some of her biology classes from school talking about the cells of the human body or any single-celled organisms.

"It is. I have it next to your heart to help with circulation and blood flow."

"This is insane. So you have all these powers but you can't survive without help. It sounds like you got screwed on this deal."

"It is inconvenient but such is life." Cybil huffed and stood up to go to the bathroom. She stepped on her scale to make another discovery. She was one hundred pounds heavier from this morning. "Are you fucking kidding me? How can I be this heavy?" She figured it out as soon as those words passed her lips. She groaned, closing her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose, and sitting on the side of the tub. "Okay, so my body is much heavier since you're now inside me. Are you helping me move too?"

"Yes, I am."

"Okay then." She sighed and stood up looking at the mirror again. Cybil gripped the bottom of her shirt, lifting it over her breasts. "Could you..." she gasped seeing them swelling up again. She held out her hands to cup them, their softness made her shiver a bit before she asked Sapphire to stop. Biting her lip Cybil started to massage them and run her fingers over her nipples making them hard. The sensations caused her to whimper, her thighs rubbing against each other. She let out a shuddering moan, rearing her head back. "Oh fuck yes!" She licked her lips giggling. "Okay, so I can do this right?"

"With practice, for now, I'll be the one to make changes to your body." Cybil agreed.

"Yeah, might be better that way." It made sense. If Sapphire could do this with the body, so why not leave it to the expert? "So what now? My roommates might call the police if they find out about us. Who knows what they'll do to me if anyone finds out I helped you?"

"Are you considering letting me stay?"

"Honestly, I have a curiosity for anything new. I didn't think living slimes were real and you have all these abilities. I've read enough comics to know the government would be very interested in you."

"That's right. I'd rather stay free if I can help." Cybil looked at her hands and touched her fingers together to see how they felt. It was the same as any other time. "So if I let you stay, you'll let me use your powers like they were mine?"

"That's right. I can even help you mind control people." Cybil felt a spring snap in her mind trying to interpret what Sapphire just told her.

"Mind control? How does that even work with you being a slime?"

"I can produce a chemical compound that lowers the brain's inhibition centers, the part of the brain that protects you from outside influences, then it'll remove the target's ability to form any thoughts."

"Okay, I'm having trouble understanding what that means. Are you saying this compound will make someone stupid and loose?"

"If that helps you to understand. But there is a way to make it permanent."

"Whoa, stop. Let's take this one step at a time. I wanna practice this first." Sapphire agreed some practice would be a good idea. "Okay," Cybil started to think. "Maybe I can try it on my roommates? How long does the effect last?"

"At least an hour. At best I keep a timer to keep track of the time. Can you tell me about your roommates?"

"Their names are Ashley and Brenna. Ashley comes from a small town so she's got this country girl vibe going. Cute accent too." Cybil giggled a bit thinking of Ashley in her jeans. "She's got a nice-looking butt also. I've been jealous of her since we met. Now Brenna is a preppy girl who's trying to impress her daddy with her grades. She's got some weird family thing going on."

"I see. If you want to go through with this you'll need to get them alone and leave it to me to shoot the compound into their veins. It could lead to trouble if someone sees me coming out of your body to do the deed."

"What happens after that?"

"We wait. The targets will develop a blank look on their face in at least ten minutes. It will be best to not exceed two applications of the compound. Once it takes effect we can implant instructions for them to follow out when they wake up. For best results, I'll have them repeat the instructions before they wake up, this tricks the mind to accept it as the truth. The girls will think what we told them is the truth."

"So you dose them with the chemical and we can brainwash them into doing anything we say, thinking the whole thing was their idea?"

"Yes." Sapphire turned Cybil towards the mirror. The girl gasped seeing a figure standing behind her, the blob that made Sapphire's body standing behind her. Cybil knew this wasn't happening, so how did Sapphire do this? "If you're curious, what you're seeing is an illusion I create by affecting your sensory centers."

"Okay, can you explain that a bit better? I was not the best student in high school." Sapphire giggles and forms a human body so she'd have a face for Cybil to place with her name and voice.

"Basically, only you can see, feel or hear me." Sapphire picked a form similar to Cybil's appearance, even her body type. The slime placed her hands on her shoulders and whispered in the girl's ear. "Wanna see what else I can do?" Cybil gasped feeling something going on with her pelvis. She tried to look down but Sapphire locked her neck to keep it a secret. A struggling groan escaped the girl's lips, she started to fight back against Sapphire's control growling out a threat.

"Knock it off or else I'll call the cops myself!" Sapphire laughed cupping her breasts and fondling them.

"Like you would do that so easily. Didn't you mention they would take you away too?" Cybil felt like a dummy when she admitted Sapphire was right. That didn't bother her.

"Fine! Just let me answer next time! Just tell me what you're doing?" There was a new sensation that ripped through her body, it felt like fabric rubbing against her clit which made her weak and trembling from this new feeling. Finally, Sapphire let Cybil move again so she could enjoy the girl's reaction to seeing a nine-inch cock extending out from her pelvis, hard and erect pushing against her pantied. "Are you serious!?" She jerked to the side and gasped seeing it wave like an inflatable clown toy that refused to stay down when you hit it. "You turned me into a guy!" Her hand gripped the shaft, slowly stroking it up and down. Cybil shivers, feeling the sensation of the tip rubbing her panties. Sapphire sighed and kissed Cybil firmly on the lips. Cybil understood this was in her head but she could swear the kiss felt real but it was in her head while the cock was real and she was having a hard time adjusting to these new changes with her body. In two hours she was thrown into a new world living with slime in her body and having it rearrange her body like it was molding clay. She just hoped Sapphire could take the cock as quickly as she made it. Her hand started to go faster, muscles pulling in new ways she never thought were possible, and her ass clenched up growing closer to the outcome Cybil wasn't prepared for. Her ass clenched up when the pressure was suddenly released. A stream of white flew across the sink, leaving a stain on the mirror. Cybil gasped, her eyes rolling back in her skull, her legs buckling from her, and the sound of blood rushing in her ears. She experienced a climax from a guy's perspective. She didn't know how to feel about this. Her eyes fell on the spunk in the sink. "Fuck me, I can see why guys keep chasing me." She took a second to collect herself before cleaning up the sink, growing annoyed how the cock bounced against her thigh when she took a step. "Okay, can you get rid of it?"

12