Sappho and Catullus Ch. 10 - FINALE

Story Info
The final episode recounted in Catherine's letter to Eudora.
1.8k words
4.5
2.2k
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AMOR VINCIT OMNIA

Catherine writes to Eudora to describe how she and Michelle and Matthew spent their day together.

My beloved professor Eudora

It's been a long time since I last wrote to you, after I graduated. Your Shakespeare classes were unforgettable. Nor will I forget those magical few hours with you and Philippa, when I was inspired by your love and passion for each other. Have I ever told you how much I was turned on by the way you both gobbled me up with your eyes in the sex shop when I tried on that sexy lingerie? And how you brought me to life sexually?

Now I want to tell you where that awakening has brought me. This isn't a Romeo and Juliet story of first love, nor an Antony and Cleopatra tale of a love that destroys itself. It's a story how three people, against all the odds, can fuck each other to heaven.

Recently I met the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Her name is Michelle. We eyed each other in a coffee shop one day and the next time we were both there, I seduced her. At least, that's what I like to think, but she was coming on to me, as well. We started by admiring each other's busts but it wasn't long before we were in each other's pants and having the best girl-on-girl sex I've ever known (and I've had my fair share of experience!). I just have to look at her and I start to go liquid. And there are moments when the air between us is vibrating, even when we are just talking.

O yes, and she likes G & T, just like you. We lubricate in many ways...

Michelle is a very accomplished lesbian lover, let me tell you (details to follow, if you want!). She also has a boyfriend, Matthew, whom she hasn't seen for a couple of weeks, while we've been having it off as if we've just discovered sex. Meanwhile, they have been sending long messages to each other, sharing their sex lives past and present, fucking each other with their typing fingers, if I can put it that way. I've also got in on the act, and I hope you don't mind but I told her about our thrilling episode, too.

So imagine us, my dear professor, laughing, drinking, and dining together, never more than a couple of hours away from an orgasm. I'm sure you and Philippa have also felt each other up in a restaurant. Isn't it just the best feeling in the world, to have your finger up your girlfriend's love canal only a few feet away from the other patrons, who have no idea? All right, I guess there are even better feelings, and I'm going to tell you about them now.

From the get-go we had agreed that we were going to let Matthew enjoy me, preferably while she watched, and yesterday it all came to pass. It was so good that I have to write to someone about it, and you're the one who will understand best.

Michelle and I had to confer, first, about what to wear, so we had one of those fun girly mornings trying on underwear and tops and pants and skirts and shoes, arranging our hair. In the end she went with red bra and panties and I chose dark green. Goes well with my complexion. Lots of touching and mutual admiration. Our breasts fit well together when we hold each other. We should call in the photographers and give the guys something to jerk off to, is my thinking. And quite a few women, too, by my reckoning. A soft beige cashmir top for me, and black slacks; a pleated skirt and white blouse for her, with broderie Anglais. A bit daring with a red bra but I think that was the idea. Full of fuckworthy promise. By the way she fondled my tits under my top, so was I. In any case, we were both going to be fucked, whatever happened.

It was only fair that I should let Michelle go to his apartment first. I gave them an hour to re-acquaint themselves with each other's sexy bits before I turned up. They were so well polished up when I got there that I wondered if they'd even done the deed yet. Then it turned out that it was all foreplay, that they wanted me to be there when they climaxed and they both would be there to see me come.

The stage was set, if you'll pardon the expression (you'll never give this letter an A, but perhaps you'll give it an O, a very big O, instead).

Most people think of FMF threesomes as two girls giving a guy the time of his life. Maybe that's how we had first conceived it, too: a big treat Michelle was giving Matthew. But I'm not a stick of candy or a joint to be passed around. My dignity is more important to me than my vanity, after all. So as it turned out, Matthew wasn't the centre of attention at all. (He had that when he fucked three MILFS in one afternoon when he was learning the trade, a few years ago.) Michelle is the one. I love her, Matthew loves her; we are her sex slaves, if anything. I was beginning to wonder whether I needed to feel his cock inside me after all, her fingers are so skilful.

Thank God, I did take him inside me, and it was wonderful. But let me tell you how we got there. We had a script all worked out, which we very soon abandoned.

Michelle welcomed me in, with a voluptuous embrace that had me gasping for breath just to cool down. She led me by the hand into the sitting room, and Matthew stood up, like the good feminist-friendly gentleman he is. He's a little over medium height, quite slim, with light brown hair, kind blue eyes and sensitive-looking hands. Neatly dressed, not trying to be Mr Cool, just an understated blue shirt and fawn chinos. Penny-loafers, inevitably, but they didn't look preppy, just comfortable.

Michelle took me gently by the shoulders and turned me to face him directly. "What do you think? Worth a second glance?"

"Worth a long, long, look," he said.

"I knew you would like her. Will you lust after her?" Michelle crossed over to him to check his progress. "Ah, good. Do you think her tits are as good as mine?"

He gave hers a brief fondle and then appraised me. "How do you compare these things?" he asked.

"There are standard measurements," I pointed out. "I knew she was a 34C the moment I laid eyes on her."

"And I found out you're a 36 as soon as I laid my hands on you," she laughed.

Well, we had to have a proper examination after that, and a debate about the shapeliness of curves and nipples and proportion and all the rest. I'll let you imagine it. Topless with our G & Ts, we willed on his excitement. Brahms was playing in the background, his first piano concerto, just right for our rising desires.

Then Michelle had him undressed and lying next to her on the bed, and I watched them make out. His hands on her breasts, touching her pussy, stroking her booty, turned me on almost as much as if they were my hands. He was skilful, sensuous, caring. You could see how completely he savoured every part of her, helping her skin to glow with pleasure and appreciation. She went down on him, very lovingly, measuring every ridge and contour of his cock with her tongue and letting me get a good look at it. It was beautiful. Certainly big enough, thick enough and long enough but somehow elegant, compact. And he knew how to use it. He'd been well trained by Pamela, and he'd learnt how every girl is different and you have to adapt your moves to her body and her tastes. Once he was inside her, Michelle seemed to relax and let him find all the right places in her vagina. She swayed appreciatively when she was on top, giving him a perfect view of her perfect tits. Her nipples were standing out to complete the picture. It was all I could do not to start touching myself.

Eventually she climaxed, the orgasm starting deep down and building up through her body until she shook with the waves of pleasure. Something inside me leapt, too. And Matthew's orgasm also seemed to go on forever, his hips bucking time and again with satisfaction. Slowly they settled down, she eased herself off him and lay next to him, stroking his smooth, taut chest.

Surely I was superfluous to requirements, I thought. They were the very image of contented lovers. Brahms had given way to Schubert, that famous heartbreaking string quintet. I knew, all the same, that my presence, perched at the end of the bed in my slacks and my top, my braless breasts yearning for a man's touch, had somehow added to their fulfilment. Michelle gestured to me to take her place, while she pulled on a bathrobe and took a seat on the wicker chair in the corner of the room and prepared to take it all in.

It didn't take long to caress and stroke Matthew back to life. I weighed his penis in my hand as it slowly hardened in my loose grip, and then I got on with preparing it for re-entry. He was going to explore a different world from the one he had just left. I guided him in, letting him play with his tip against my pussy lips while my cunt ached with anticipation. Then I felt the length of him testing me out, seeking the best friction. Pretty soon we were snugly fitted together; we found our rhythm and fucked steadily to climax, all our feeling concentrated on that single shared sensation. Strange, I could hardly tell when my orgasm began and when it ended. Build-up, climax and afterglow seemed to melt into each other. As the shuddering subsided, I held him close, loving him because Michelle loved him, loving him because he loved Michelle and his love for her was overflowing into me.

We took our time winding down. Schubert turned into Gershwin, re-energizing us as we got dressed and cleared away the G & Ts. We were satisfied, and we took ourselves out to celebrate.

There, at the best restaurant in town, surrounded by silver and crystal gleaming and sparkling on the starched white linen, we raised our glasses. Chateau LaTour St Bonet. One day we will look back on this moment, and smile nostalgically. Life has never felt so good. Love has conquered all.

Your grateful protegé

Catherine

I'm sorry we must part. Thank you for your company and for staying with me to the end.