Sara

Story Info
The undeniable chemistry between two lovers.
1k words
4.15
3.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever felt a chemistry so palpable, so undeniably real that you would do practically anything for it?

That's what it's like between Sara and I.

Sure she's very beautiful with a great body, and anyone she's been with would surely attest that she's excellent in bed. But there's more than that with us. Much more. The chemistry between us is electric. It's like lightning in a bottle.

I think part of the intensity of our chemistry is that it goes full bore both ways. Sexually it's like we were built for each other. We share much of the same likes and dislikes. Turning her on turns me on, and vice versa. Sex with Sara has easily been the best sex of my life, and she'd say the same of me. It really is that good.

You'll be wanting an example, I'm sure, so here's one particular memory I'm rather fond of.

We had been closed at work for in-store shopping due to the pandemic, so Sara had come by to see me behind the privacy of locked doors.

We hadn't seen each other in a while so the sexual desire between us was already at a fever pitch. We moved quickly to the back room so no one walking by outside could see us inside, and began to kiss. Hard. And deep. With a fury.

There was a tremendous passion in the air that day, and in that kiss. Neither of us could get enough, our tongues dancing and twisting together in rhythm, our hands exploring each other's bodies.

I dropped to my knees and started to remove her jeans, sliding them down her soft, sexy legs, revealing one of the lacy pair of Victoria's Secret's I had bought for her, a pretty white lace pair of sexy bikini cut panties.

I pulled her to me, grabbing that sexy ass, kissed those sexy panties, and then, in one swift motion, stood up and laid her down on top of the break room table.

I dropped to my knees, slid her panties to the side and began to suck hard on her beautiful pink clit. Sara's pussy tastes so amazing and she gets off so hard in face that eating her pussy has become my favorite thing to do in the world. I ate her like a man possessed. I couldn't get enough.

Some women will get so sensitive so quickly and make you stop way before you want to, but not my naughty Angel. I ate her pussy till she came hard in my face not once, twice, or even three times, but four times as she writhed in delight on that table. The fourth time was particularly delightful as it seemed to go on and on for ages, making my own cock throb as I watched and listened to her cum. She gets off so hard, and she's very verbal, which just makes me throb even harder.

She particularly loves when I pinch her ultra sensitive nipples as my tongue dances and swirls on her clit. That also really turns me on a lot. She has large, beautiful breasts with wonderful pink nipples on top that feel so good to squeeze and pinch, especially when it gets such an intense reaction from her.

After she came in my mouth for the fourth time, she had as much as she could take, and needed my cock deep inside her. My cock was rock hard and aching to feel her pussy. She's so damn tight.

I stood up and spread her legs wide for me. As she lay upon the table, the look on her face as I was about to enter her drove me wild. That look of desire.. the look of need on her face made my own desire for her boil over.

The table is at perfect height for me to stand and slide right deep inside her and I pushed the head of my cock slowly inside. It always looks so amazing inside her, especially when she's shaved for me. It feels even better. Her pussy... my pussy... is so tight... so wet... so soft.

On her back, laying on the break room table, I fucked her slowly at first, leaning over to kiss her and hold my cock all the way deep inside her... feeling her wetness. I've never felt any pussy better than hers. It's pure heaven inside Sara.

After a while I moved her down to the floor on her hands and knees. I had to have her from behind. Again I pushed the head of my cock inside her and began to pound her pussy hard.

Before long the phone rang. Without missing a thrust I answered it. As I answered the customers questions, I could feel Sara get even wetter. It was clearly exciting her, and I can't say I didn't enjoy it, myself. Another call followed, but luckily neither call required me to pull out of her incredible pussy. Sara, on the other hand, came like that.

Eventually decided I wanted to finish the way we started and I quickly moved her back to the table and re-entered her. I began to fuck her harder, pinching her nipples again at the same time. She came again. This time it was really too much for me.

Hearing my sweet Angel cry out loudly as she came herself drove me crazy and I began to really pound her hard. I fucked her possibly harder than ever before. I needed to cum myself. A few more deep thrusts did the trick, and with a loud grunting cry, I began to pour my hot sticky cum deep inside her. That in turn set her off one more time and she came all over my cock while I filled her pussy.

I remained like that, deep inside her, for a while as my cock continued to pulse and squirt out more cum. I took it all in, the feel of my cock deep inside her pussy, wet from the combination of both of our cum, and the look of my Angel who lay before me, naked save for her panties and her eyes closed in blissful contentment.

Finally I pulled out, after all, I had to go close up the shop. But the memory of the chemistry of that day will live with me forever.