Sara brown's Pastoral Visit

Story Info
Daisy felt me go limp and Daisy slapped my tits and nipples.
2.5k words
4.43
5.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pastoral Visit - slave girl sara

Another story based heavily on fact with a little fiction.

I slept well and before I knew it my phone bleeped for a new day, six-fifty am Monday morning. I had a Pee and crept into Sir Don and Daisy`s bed and woke them as trained. As I thought Sir Don decided to choose me to fuck this morning. He laid me in the spoon position and took me from behind. Daisy turned to face me and gently massaged my tits and pushed her head undercover to bite my nipples. Her left hand flicked my hood as a finger rolled my clit. She opened her fingers up and wanked Sir Don as he went in and out of me. I came over all lightheaded and during a shudder felt myself drifting away from the bed. Of course Sir Don and Daisy felt me go limp and Daisy slapped my tits and nipples. Wow, what a wake up it was.

I showered and started breakfast, I never dressed, hoping for seconds, I was not disappointed, Daisy came down first and cleared the table at one side and sat me on the edge and laid me back. She licked and sucked, I felt my clit exploding. I heard Sir Don`s footsteps and Daisy climbed onto the table took a position hovering over my face.

"Ready Sir."

"Good girl Daisy."

He did not stand on ceremony and pushed straight in as Daisy lowered herself over my mouth. They took a tit and nipples each, both working them in different ways, I had my next cum. I worked Daisy to a shudder, and I heard them kissing, Sir Don pulled on my inner thighs for his final push, Daisy leant forward and took his spurting cock in her mouth.

"Toast Sir?"

"Yes that will be fine."

"Me too please sara."

At work I saw my manager Mr. Pilkington in the foyer, and offered him a coffee, which he accepted. Strangely Sue Wilkinson also came in early this morning, had a Pee and left the cloakroom. I finished making the coffee and knocked on Mr. Pilkington`s door, there was a pause, then a "come in". I placed the cup on his desk and as I turned Sue was just lowering and removing her knickers, hands on head, naked.

"Sorry Sir I never realised you were engaged with Susan Sir."

"Not a problem Miss Brown. Miss Wilkinson explain your plight to Miss Brown."

"I was caught chewing at my counter, three times, and elected for Mr. Pilkington deal with my problem sara"

I turned to Mr. Pilkington, "Is she to be spanked Sir?"

"Yes Miss Brown, for three mornings, come here Miss Wilkinson and over my knee."

Sue began to sob, her cute rounded tits wobbled with each intake of breath. Strangely she had a tuft of fluff hair just going over her hood, it gave me a tingle.

"May I excuse myself Sir?"

"No Miss Brown, I believe Miss Wilkinson wishes you to witness her spanking, am I correct?"

"Mm Sir."

He positioned her for me to witness every spank and I knew from experience how hard he spanked, I believe he wanted to make an impression. She was soon blubbering then crying her eyes out, she was sorry, never to do it again...

He finished, "Thank you Miss Brown, you may go."

"Thank you Sir."

I could not help wondering if she would thank him, would he finger her, would he fuck her. I rushed to a cubicle and imagined each action as I used my fingers and for some reason I had to squeeze my left breast and nipple, to almost squealing point. I wiped myself up and went to my cashiers counter to start work.

I was home for ten past five, I showered and told the story of my day, only leaving out my cubicle time. Daisy had made a lovely dinner, her 'One Pot Easy Stew' with crusty bread and after I cleared the table and got the vacuum out and cleaned the carpet from spilt bread crumbs.

Sir Don gave me a lovely sensual bath at nine and I went to bed and used my computer a while. Sir came in at ten and I put it down, he cuddled me and kissed my forehead,

"Sir?"

"Yes, sweet pea."

"You said I was in for it tonight."

"So I did, pop over my knee."

I got the lightest spanking ever. 'Sighs'.

"Nitenite, sleep well."

"You too Sir."

Bleep bleep, Tuesday, six-fifty, where did Monday go. They were both happy to be wanked this morning, one of my favourite jobs, I know first-hand the pleasure it brings. Breakfast came and went and as I was leaving, "sara!"

"Yes Sir."

"Stay on the bus this evening till you get to the church, Pastor Goode made an appointment with me yesterday to see you at five-thirty."

"Oh Sir,"

"Be brave sweet pea,"

I may have wept a little on the bus to work.

"Good morning Mr. Pilkington, coffee Sir?"

"Good morning Miss Brown, yes that will be a delight."

Once again Sue was an early attender. I took a little longer to take the coffee to his office.

"Come in."

I entered as Mr. Pilkington was just removing his belt and Sue was rubbing her bottom.

"Just in time to witness this errant girl`s belting Miss Brown."

"Oh yes Sir."

I counted and she got ten welts, "That will be all thank you Miss Brown."

I waited a few minutes in the cloakroom top comfort her but she never arrived, bet she is still on the end of Mr. Pilkington`s cock. I was not in playing mood so had a Pee and went to my counter. I had lunch, just twelve till half-past I preferred to work to pass the time quicker. Before I left our canteen I rang the Pastor.

His new housekeeper answered, "Good morning I`m sara brown, please may I speak to Pastor Goode?"

"Of course my dear."

"Hello sara, how can I help you?"

"Good day Sir, I just wanted to confirm our appointment this afternoon at five-thirty Sir."

"Yes that correct, look forward to seeing you then."

"Me too Sir."

The afternoon dragged by, I was not scared so much as well, to be honest I was scared, no point in glossing over it. My bus stopped right outside the gate to Pastor`s house. I walked up the twenty steps to his front door and knocked without hesitating.

The housekeeper answered, "Ah, sara love, come in, Pastor Goode is ready for you, have you been a naughty girl?"

"I truthfully don't know Ma'am."

"Think you are about to find out my love."

She knocked on his office door and he asked us in, she left, but sat in his office was another Pastor.

"Hello sara, I`d like to introduce Pastor Wilson, he is a trainee and I asked him to witness and take part in your punishment, any questions?"

"Punishment Sir?"

"Don`t act the innocent, it will be worse for you."

He turned to Pastor Wilson, "sara was seen by our church flower arranger going in and coming out of the Elders' office with another member of our congregation."

"Oh."

"Explain your actions in the office sara, knowing we have heard the full story already."

"Please Sirs, Brian and I will marry this year in this very church, and we see so little of each other with me being in training with Sir Don Brown plus I work full time for Mr. Pilkington at the bank. We honestly innocently went to get refreshments for his parents and saw the door slightly open and went in." I paused hoping it was enough.

"And?"

I thought, well I`m in for a hiding, might as well see if I can turn them both on, forgive me Lord.

"Well, I actually pulled him in by his belt and closed the door behind us, I dutifully knelt and removed his cock from his pants Sir."

"Continue sara."

"I sucked him stiff and wanted to swallow his seed, but he stood me up and put his hand down my pants and fingered me before putting me over the desk and made love to me Sirs."

I lowered my head and forced a tear to run down my face.

"That must have been very hard for you, telling us that sara."

Hard, I was soaking but nodded. Both men adjusted themselves.

"Strip sara."

"Yes Sir."

I slowly stripped naked and put my hands on my head, elbows well back to push out my titties.

"Over Pastor Wilson's knee sara, this next period of time in your life is not going to be pleasant."

I did not know whether to say yes or no, so just lowered my head. I walked in front of Pastor Wilson and stood until he told me which side to stand and then over I went.

"I usually start a girl with twenty on each cheek."

Smack, smack, smack, smack. "No, no, not like that Pastor Wilson, you are hitting straight down, do it like this."

Pastor Goode walked behind us and gave me ten quick HARD slaps.

"Always slap upwards, like you're skimming her bottom so it cracks and not slaps, start again."

Crack, crack, crack I was soon in tears, my sister says always cry early then the spanker has nothing to prove. Pastor Goode inspected, he prodded and rubbed,

"Ten more on each I think Pastor Wilson."

"Nooooooo."

"Make that another twenty on each cheek."

I was stood up and, accidentally I am sure, Pastor Goode rubbed both my nipples, twice! No idea how I did not cum. Please do not get me wrong, I am not a pain loving girl, it`s just the pre-worry and being so scared of exhibiting in front of two Pastors who are beating me and enjoying my little body.

"Corner."

Pastor Goode explained the importance of a good hand spanking to ensure the bottom realised who was in charge plus it gives the girl or boy as much embarrassment as possible.

"Touch, prod, poke and make every stroke count, as you will see."

"sara, over the sack."

The sack was a huge pillow thing we had to bend over, hands flat to the floor. The outcome was your bottom was high in the air and with legs wide apart showing both entrances below your waist.

"This is the vestry belt I use on boys and girls and mums, it has remarkable powers of bringing apologies. I will lead the whipping you may conclude it."

Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, "Owwwwwwww, sorry Sirs", Whoosh crack, Whoosh crack, "Sorrrrrry", Whoosh crack, WHOOSH CRACK

"Take over pastor, make sure you curl it over onto the side of her chest when giving her some on her back, nothing like sore titties when she is in bed and trying to sleep to remember her choice of actions she decided on to bring her here."

Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack, whoosh crack,

"Harder Pastor, this has to hurt and act as a deterrent." Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack,

"Much better Pastor, give her a couple at the top of her legs."

Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, "Owwwwwwwww So Sorrrrryyy please."

Two more and the whipping stopped.

"Always let them settle, rub her bottom gently and check no damage to her pussy lips."

He rubbed my bottom, I yelped, he massaged my lips, I shuddered to a cum, but through his naivety he thought he had hurt me.

"Corner."

Pastor Goode helped me up and I pushed against his hand with my nipples this time. He rubbed my breast,

"See how we managed to mark her breasts, this will make sleeping back and front painful making her think again of her naughtiness."

I walked to the corner and he walked to the cane drawer,

"Cane selection is important Pastor Wilson, a skinny bottom like sara`s would split if you used the heavy senior, and she would hardly feel it if we used the whippy one on her so we will use the intermediate."

"sara, middle of the room and assume the caning position."

I did as instructed, still full of tears and remorse I bent double, legs apart and hands on calf's or if possible flat on the floor.

"If the girl moves from the spot you set her, take her back for the spanking to begin all over again. Then make her lean over so she was in a letter n and if she moved again she would fall over, you would then place your foot in the arch of her back and cane her bottom and back, ten strokes, mid strength in rapid style."

Pastor Goode began my striping. Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, he gave me five and handed the cane to Pastor Wilson, boy could he cane. WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK "Aaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," two more Pastor, WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK.

"Stay down for my housekeeper to come sara and we will go and ring Don Brown to collect you as I agreed with him."

The housekeeper came in and helped me up, I was pretty distraught, she took some cream out of her apron pocket and rubbed my breast, all over and smiled as she pinched my nipples. She went to the chair and sat down and patted her knees and I went over. Although I was still crying I loved her gentle touch as she put cream on my bottom, she then told me to sit on her knee and she creamed my pussy lips till I had an involuntary cum again. She dressed me leaving my undies off and placing them in my bag.

Sir Don picked me up about seven and I cried all the way home in Daisy`s arms. I was taken into the lounge and stood on the coffee table and Daisy stripped me naked. I was turned around and Sir rubbed his hand over my welt marks and cane stripes.

"Were there more than one spanker and caner sara?"

I nodded my head, "Yes Sir."

"You can tell us in the morning, you hungry?"

I shook my head "No Sir."

"Get her into bed Daisy and come back naked."

Oh no, I wanted fucking, please choose me.

"Unless you want to bend over the coffee table sara?"

They chuckled but I bent double with my hands resting on the table and opened my legs, how well my Master could read me. Daisy got Sir stiff and his power and pounding with Daisy nipple kneading me just blew my mind, I could not help but cry, the louder I cried the harder he pounded, and the tighter Daisy squeezed. Daisy stood and bent next to me and Sir finished by shagging her.

We all went upstairs, and Daisy gently showered me, and I was put to bed. I went to sleep hearing Daisy being spanked. It had been the best, worst, day of my slave life, so far...