Sara Gets What She Wants

Story Info
Domme pushes his boundaries, from pegging to bi sex.
7k words
4.75
108k
240

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nada_doing
nada_doing
424 Followers

If there's one thing you should know, it's that Sara gets what she wants. That's how she got me in the first place. I was out for happy hour drinks when she spotted me from across the bar. I wasn't much for trying to pick up girls at bars -- by which I mean, I had no idea how to do it -- but she did everything. There was this slight woman, standing confidently in the corner with her friends, her dark hair spilling halfway down the back of her dress, staring me down. She raised an eyebrow at me, then crooked her finger, mouthing "come here" like I was a runaway puppy she'd finally caught back. How could I say no?

So I didn't say no. Not then, and not since. Not when, after we'd talked over our drinks for half the night, she'd leaned in, brushed my ear with her lips, and whispered: "We've talked enough. What else can your mouth do?" Not when, in the back seat of the darkened Uber, she pressed my head down into her lap, filling my nose with her scent, and I lapped her pussy like a parched pilgrim finally finding an oasis in the desert. Not when she rode me on my bed, her hips rising and falling, her fingernails brushing up and down on my chest, just hard enough to make my skin tingle; and certainly not when she grabbed my throat, her dainty fingers choking me, her dark hair cascading around our faces as she came hard on my cock and told me I was hers.

It was ridiculous. I barely knew her. But I sensed that what she wanted from me was what I had always wanted to give, or perhaps what I'd always wanted to be taken from me. It didn't take long before we were together, and soon enough we became inseparable. Our relationship must have seemed normal enough to our friends, though maybe a little fast; she treated me with respect and fondness, then with love; we went out with our friends, we traveled. But within the four walls of my apartment (which would eventually become our apartment), I was hers. We never had to discuss it. It was something we both understood.

She would give me a look, like that first look across the bar, and in that moment I would be transformed from boyfriend to servant, from partner to slave. It felt as natural as sunlight. One moment we'd be watching TV on the couch, her long legs draped across me as I rubbed her soft feet; then she would turn, give me that look, and I'd be on all fours on the hardwood floor, my knees aching as I ran my tongue up and down the wrinkles of her asshole, her fingers tangled in my hair as she pulled my head roughly into her ass so that all I could only breathe the air she allowed me.

I never knew what she would do, so it shouldn't have surprised me when, the first time she took me into her mouth, she wet one finger and slid it between my ass cheeks, gently probing, watching me for a reaction. It was a secret desire I'd never expressed to her, but she knew it anyway; she always did. When her finger slipped inside me, gently stretching me, curling up against that spot inside, it was like a switch flipped for both of us. I moaned in a way I never had before, pressing into her finger, opening myself for her. She slurped up and down on my cock as she finger fucked me, her tongue swirling around my head, and I exploded in a new way, my insides pressing and squeezing on her finger, wave after wave of orgasm leaving me breathless.

She swallowed, sighed in satisfaction, and let her finger slowly slip out of my ass. She crawled up the bed, wrapping me in her arms and resting her chin on my shoulder. "You liked that, didn't you?" I could only nod.

Sara, being something of an entrepreneur, never quite satisfied without pushing the envelope, pushed me further. I accepted it at every turn. We picked out a strap-on together; I pointed to one that was blue, not too big, not too anthropomorphized. "I think it'll freak me out if it's too much like a real dick," I explained. She nodded, understanding. But the first time she fucked me with it, I knew I was never going to be the same. I loved fucking her, feeling her warmth and tightness, bringing her pleasure in the most natural way; I still do. But psychologically it didn't compare with lying on my back, my legs propped over her shoulders, her hips thrusting into me as she impaled me on her cock, looking down at me with a fierce hunger I had never seen so clearly. When her lube-slicked hand finally gripped my cock and glided along it, bringing me to my first orgasm with a cock in my ass, I knew I would always want more. More ways to give myself to her.

It wasn't long before we bought a new strap-on: a strapless one, with a bulb that went inside her that she would squeeze around to hold in place, and a slot in the base for a vibrating bullet. It was big, thick, and realistic: flesh-colored, criss crossed with veins and a pronounced helmet. It didn't freak me out at all. The first night she used it, she guided my head down towards her crotch, and I took her cock between my lips for the first time, wrapping my mouth around the head.

I'd never sucked a cock before, but I think I knew what to do: I imitated her. I swirled my tongue around her head, then slowly engulfed it, letting it run along the top of my tongue, into the back of my throat, taking it as far as I could before I gagged, choked, and drooled on it like a pornstar. I looked up and met her eyes as I sucked the strap-on, my face flushed, embarrassed and wondering if she would look at me differently, seeing how eagerly I'd taken to it. There was only desire in her eyes, a hot flush in her cheeks.

"Sit on my cock," she ordered. I squeezed lube into my hand, spreading it up and down her cock and jerking it for a few seconds longer than I had to, just enjoying the feeling of that hardness slipping between my fingers and along my palm. I pulled out the plug she'd already put in me (she always took her time to prepare me) and lined her up, sinking down on her length, groaning in pleasure as she filled me.

I rode her for a while, but before long she grew impatient, wrapped her arms around me with her fingers interlacing on my back, and fucked her hips up into me, hard and fast. It burned a little, but the pressure of her cock pushing against my prostate over and over, and her soft moans of pleasure from the vibration as she squeezed around the bulb, was too delicious for me to care.

Her breaths were getting ragged. "I think I'm going to cum," she whispered, sounding surprised. "This feels so good... you feel so good..."

"Oh, god," I moaned. "Cum for me. Cum in my ass!"

The words just slipped out. My cheeks reddened. She didn't care; if anything, it made her fuck me harder, her ass rising and falling off the sheets as she hammered into me, each thrust pushing the bulb up against her own G-spot, and with a cry she thrust one more time into me and shook, cumming hard around the strap-on. Her cumming from fucking my ass was the most intensely erotic thing I'd ever experienced. I grabbed my leaking cock and jerked it wildly, squeezing my ring around her strap-on, and painted her breasts and stomach with rope after rope of thick cum.

She sighed, satisfied, pulling me down into her embrace. My cum rubbed between our chests. We didn't care. I kept her cock in my satisfied ass, occasionally squeezing myself around it, enjoying the feeling of fullness. "That was so hot," she whispered in my ear, kissing the lobe. "I love watching you take a cock. You're my little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes," I breathed.

She caught my earlobe between her teeth, biting down hard. "You love sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass for me," she said, her voice low, almost growling. She slapped my ass.

"God yes," I said.

She pulled out of me, leaving my hole stretched open and disappointed, and put the strap-on on a towel on the bed. "I'm still so horny," she said. I didn't need to be told twice. I kissed down her stomach to her pussy. I'd never seen her so wet. I took my time, running my tongue between her folds, around her lips, lapping up her juices, before I slipped two fingers inside her and wrapped my lips around her clit, sucking her like I'd sucked her cock. She pulled my hair hard, pressing her pussy into my face, sighing softly. "My little slut," she said.

***

We went on like this for a long time. At least once I week I'd prepare myself, she'd lube me up, slip a plug inside me, make me suck her cock, and then fuck me until we both came. And she came every time, now, overwhelmed by the visual stimulation of her cock in my ass, and the feeling of the bulb vibrating inside her. I looked forward to those days so much. If it weren't for the onerous ritual of preparation I would undertake (to make sure we avoided any unpleasantness), I could have happily taken her inside me every single day.

I never questioned it. I loved being controlled and used by her; this was an extension of that. I didn't worry about what it meant for me, a straight man, to love sucking her fake cock and getting pounded in the ass. She didn't make me think about it, either; she didn't seem to think of me any differently. So it came as a shock to me when, one evening over dinner, she gave me that hungry look, leaned across the table, and whispered: "I think it would be hot to see you suck a cock. Like, a real cock."

I felt a stab of anxiety in my gut. That was too far. "You know I'm not into guys," I stammered, my face flushing. "Like... I'm not closeted or something, babe. You know that. Why would you think I would want to do that?"

Her expression softened, and she laid a hand on mine. "Relax," she said. "We won't ever do anything you don't want to do. I just think it would be really hot, that's all. We don't have to do it."

"Okay," I said. The conversation moved to other things. We went back to eating. But it stuck in my mind. That night -- lying in bed after a rare fuck where she'd been in a submissive mood, letting me slap her ass and pull on her hair as I fucked her -- I wondered why I reacted the way I did. Why I'd felt that prick of ... fear, almost, at her suggestion. It wasn't about bringing someone else into the bedroom (we'd already had threesomes), it was about me. About doing something I couldn't rationalize as straight and, therefore, "okay".

Obviously I was an open-minded person, and she never would have been with me if I wasn't, but there was something deep rooted here. It wasn't a lack of interest -- I'd often wished, while I was sucking her strap-on or feeling her tense up as she came from fucking me, that she could magically replace her strap-on with a real dick, really feel my lips and tongue around her, really shoot her cum into my ass. No, it was fear. Fear that I would cross some border, forbidden by a lifetime of ingrained social norms, and never return.

I told her. We talked about it for a long time. She held me. "Are you afraid it would make you gay?" She asked, finally, her fingers tracing circles through my chest hair.

"It sounds stupid and kinda homophobic, but yes," I admitted.

She smirked, taking my hand and guiding it to her breast. "But you're obviously not gay."

"Okay, bi, then," I said. "I don't think of myself that way. I'm really not attracted to men like that. I could never imagine myself kissing a dude, you know. Or cuddling with them, like this."

"But," she said, "and don't take this the wrong way, because you know I love it -- you could imagine yourself sucking a real cock."

I paused. It was hard to admit. "Yes," I stammered. "I guess so."

"So what's wrong with doing that, and not the stuff you don't want to do?"

I shrugged.

Her hand drifted down my stomach, cupping my soft cock and balls. "Be honest," she said. "Wouldn't it turn you on to feel a real cock between your lips? I mean, I love it. The taste of your pre-cum on my tongue, the heat and pulse of your dick, the bumps and ridges, your vein throbbing against the roof of my mouth as I take you down my throat..."

My cock was stiffening. Fast. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft, jerking me slowly. "And when you're about to cum, you tense up, and your cock throbs and you shoot your cum into my mouth and I feel the warmth on my tongue and sliding down my throat... Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Yes," I murmured.

"I never had to worry about why I wanted to suck cock," she said, and kissed me. "Why should you?" Then she lowered herself down the bed, taking me in her mouth, and I didn't worry about it for a while.

***

We finally decided to do it. She had a few gay and bi friends who might be interested. I told her I didn't care who it was, as long as I didn't know them that well, and they weren't an ex or something. She eventually decided to ask her friend Josh, who I'd met a few times. Cool guy, though I had never thought much of him at the time.

"He's interested," she told me, showing me the messages. "See, he thinks you're cute! I'm not the only one."

"Okay," I said, a little taken aback. I was still scared. But the idea of doing this with her was becoming too exciting, taking up too much space in my fantasies. I had to find out. "Have you guys ever hooked up before, before we were together?"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "I used to think he was just gay, actually, but it turns out he's into girls too. But he's, like, opposite you. He thinks pussy is interesting, and he's fucked a few girls but never kissed them. See, not everybody has to fit into one box or another." She smiled at me, but I knew she meant it, too. "Do you have any hard nos? Limits? Are you okay with us all playing together, him fucking me?"

"Yeah," I said. "That's okay. I ... I don't know if I have any limits, really, besides the usual stuff." There was a question, hanging there, unasked and unanswered.

She asked it. "What about him fucking you?"

"Yeah, maybe," I said. "If we're all ... feeling it. If you want us to."

She laughed. "I definitely would. That sounds so hot. Okay, we'll set a date."

"What about condoms?" We both hated them.

"He asked if we've been tested recently, I said we have. So I'll see if he has too, and if everyone is good, then...?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Okay!" She took my hand. "I love you. Not everyone would be willing to try this, you know."

***

When the day came, I was a ball of nerves and anxiety. I wasn't even sure if I'd be able to get hard. He came over in the evening, and it was awkward. I'd never interacted with a dude I might be fucking later, after all. To be honest, nothing about his appearance really sticks in my memory. He was tall, skinny, and friendly and relaxed. It made things a little easier that he wasn't a total stranger.

"You guys sit down," Sara said, pointing to the couch. "I'll, uh, get us some wine? And then we can talk a little bit about it?" Even confident, assertive Sara seemed a little uncertain.

"Sounds good," he said. He sat down, and I sat across from him, wondering what you're supposed to say in this situation. Got any plans for the weekend? Nice weather we're having. Looks like my girlfriend wants me to suck your cock, isn't that crazy?

"So," he said, clearing his throat, "have you ever done anything like this before?"

"No," I said. "You?"

He laughed. "No. I've done group stuff, but never, uh, with a girl." He coughed.

"Me too, but never with a guy," I said. We laughed.

Thankfully, Sara came back with a bottle of wine and 3 glasses. "You guys are sitting so far apart from each other," she laughed. "I don't think we can have a threesome from across the room." She sat down in the middle of the couch, gesturing us both to sit next to her. We scooted over.

"So," she said. "We don't have any hard nos. Let's just go with it, see how we feel, and if either of you two want to stop anything, just say it." She poured the wine, handing us each our glasses, then glanced between us and smiled mischievously. I knew that look in her eye. "Cheers, boys," she said.

We drank our glasses entirely too quickly.

"So do we just get to it?" I asked, awkwardly.

"How about you two get started the way you usually do," Josh said, "and Sara, when you want me to join in, you let me know."

"Okay," Sara and I said.

She leaned over and kissed me, deeply, her tongue wandering across my bottom lip before sliding into my mouth. At first it felt awkward, with an audience, but it didn't take long for me to forget he was there and respond to her touch. My cock strained hard against my pants. Her fingers found it, tracing the outline on my jeans, and she bit my lower lip. "That looks uncomfortable," she whispered. "Let me help you."

In a reversal of how things usually went in our apartment, she got down on her knees in front of the couch, opening my fly and pulling my jeans down. I stood at attention, pre-cum darkening the front of my briefs.

Josh shifted a little closer on the couch. I looked at him, saw him eyeing my cock. It was strange; I looked away. Sara looked up at me, slowly pulling my briefs down, letting my cock pop out and slap against my stomach.

"Nice dick," Josh said.

"It is, isn't it," she murmured. She planted a soft kiss right on my slit, a thin strand of precum sticking to her lips and stretching as she pulled away. She flicked out her tongue, breaking the strand, and licked her lips. She was putting on a show!

Then, without warning, she engulfed me in her mouth, sucking hungrily on my cock as her hand slipped inside the waistband of her pants, rubbing herself. I leaned back, enjoying the warmth of her mouth, the pressure as she sucked lightly on my head, not too hard, exactly the way I like it. I looked over at Josh. He was watching us hungrily, transfixed by her wet lips sliding up and down on my shaft. I could see the growing bulge in his jeans. My heart raced a little faster.

She took me out of her mouth long enough to say: "Come here and sit down next to us, Josh." He obeyed immediately. That's just what you do when Sara tells you to do something. He slid over next to me, close enough that our thighs were almost touching.

Sara's hot mouth left my cock again, and she moved over a bit, kneeling in front of Josh. She pulled his pants down, slowly; took a moment to admire his dick through his boxers; then slid the boxers down, too. His cock sprang free. It was pretty big, a little longer than mine but not as thick, pale and cut with a bright red head. It was the first dick I'd ever seen up close, besides my own.

"Nice dick," I managed, returning the compliment. He chuckled.

"I agree," Sara said, and looked at me. I nodded, and she took him in her mouth.

I had never watched Sara with another man before. Our threesomes had always been with girls. I'd wondered if I'd feel jealous, or emasculated, but all I could think watching her soft, full lips wrap around his cock was damn, that's hot. She slurped up and down, gagging a little bit on his length. He moaned, spreading his legs a little wider to give her more access. "You're pretty good at sucking dick," he said. "You know, for a girl."

We all laughed. It broke the tension. She pulled her mouth from him with a pop, letting her saliva drip over his cock and then using it to jerk her hand along his length. With her other hand, she took his, and looked at me. An understanding passed between us. She put his hand on my cock. His fingertips brushed up my length, and then he gripped around it, jerking me slowly.

I leaned back, not sure how to feel. His hand was bigger and rougher than hers, of course -- if anything, it reminded me of my own. But it felt good, all the same. He stroked my cock for a while, lazily, not in any rush. I relaxed a little, my gaze wandering between his hand on my cock and her mouth on his.

I don't know how long Josh and I would have been content to stay like that -- probably until he blew his load in her mouth -- but Sara, as always, pushed things forward. She shifted one knee over, so that she was kneeling in between the two of us. Taking my cock from Josh, she brought me in her mouth again, getting me wet with her spit, and then she took Josh's cock and pressed it against mine.

nada_doing
nada_doing
424 Followers
12