Sara is Educated at College Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara finds that she is owned.
7.6k words
4.71
59.4k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
1,001 Followers

2.

One day I noticed a green ribboned girl on the corridor completely topless. She was thrusting her tits out so provocatively. I couldn't take my eyes off her, it was really sexy. Her nipples were really hard and her chest was blushed. Strangely I forgot all about her during the tutorial but directly after I noticed her again and found myself aroused by the sight of her. I found out that she had been made to do it by her monitor. I remember being quite excited by the thought and how humiliating it would be. Over the next few days there were others too, mainly 'green' girls but also some red girls, who had to walk around topless. I began to search for them as we sat around, embarrassed yet always wanting to see more.

Thankfully one thing the college did not spare money on was the heating. All of a sudden, instead of wearing jeans in our free time it suddenly became fashionable to wear a gym or tennis skirt and so it felt as though we all must. It was warm enough in the building and we were all girls so there was no problem. Except in some ways there was. It became easier and more exciting to be able to look at the others, especially the Seniors.

Obviously our knickers were on display far more. I had to try and keep mine from becoming seen as they were all too often obviously wet, as were some of the other girls. Another change was that girls began calling the monitors 'tops' and within a day the red ribboned girls had become known as 'bottoms' and the green girls 'exes'.

One afternoon after classes Mary was talking to us in our lounge area. We were all a little later than normal as there had been a special video all the 'red collared' girls had to watch. As was usual we were standing in front of the sofa while she sat directly in front of us in her chair.

"There has been a slight change of policy regarding your playing with yourselves." All three of us looked at her somewhat apprehensively. "All girls still need permission to play with themselves, and all bottoms, obviously, will still need permission to cum but you will not ask us anymore if you may. In future you will simply masturbate at our direction. When and how you are to do it we will tell you, not whenever you want it. You still need to ask permission to cum of course. Of course others in authority over you might well do the same. Also, obviously, it is quite silly that 'tops' should have to masturbate when there are all you sluts around. All the 'tops' can now use any 'bottoms' to bring them off."

We all nodded uncertainly and wondered how it might affect us, but Mary was ahead of us.

"I have decided that all of you will orgasm this afternoon, in front of each other as I know you are all horny sluts. Here, now." We all gasped at her. "First you will all undress. Do it now and fold your clothes on the back of the sofa." We were a little shocked but we all did as we were told and began undressing. I noticed that Lucy had tits about the same size as mine but her nipples were lower whereas mine were high up. Emi had much smaller ones. However, she had an area around her nipples that was quite large and puffy, almost as if it had been sucked into the end of a vacuum cleaner. We had all displayed our pussies to Mary whenever she wished but not to each other except to shave. I felt that mine was embarrassingly obvious and my inner lips always seemed to show unlike the others. Eventually all the clothes had been folded and we nervously stood waiting further instruction and surreptitiously looking at the other naked bodies. It was quite something. I hadn't seen anyone fully naked, except my own reflection, as long as I could remember. Not only was I curious but also a little aroused and embarrassed at them all able to see me.

"Emi you have to go first. I want you sitting back on the edge of the sofa with your legs wide and fingering yourself for me to watch. Lucy can go next but put your hands on your head for now so you don't get tempted before you should. Sara, get in between my legs here. Yes in a doggy position and you can rub yourself so the others can see but before you can even consider cumming you will lick me to a climax first and only cum after permission has been granted.

As I stood there shaking with shock, Mary lifted up her hips and removed her skirt and knickers in one fluid movement. My mind seemed to only be working on one thing at a time and it kept jumping. I'd never thought about Mary needing it too. I looked at her mound where there was a thin triangle of hair up the middle of her mound. I looked at her lips as she spread in the chair. Still shocked at the idea of what I had to do I was secretly pleased that I could be the one to give her pleasure and not one of the others. But then I realised that they would see me doing it, licking out another girl. Embarrassment washed over me quickly followed by a wave of arousal.

Mary just got on with the session of course, she wasn't shocked, nor embarrassed at us seeing her. She had no need to be of course, she was a 'top' and we were 'bottoms'. She proceeded to get Emi in the position that she wanted, her hips on the edge and her legs wide so her pussy was displayed. Lucy was told to put her hands on her head and stand to the side until it was her turn. Meanwhile Mary had spread her own thighs and impatiently motioned me between them.

"Now Emi, I expect you to expose yourself fully, do not close your legs at any time, nor cum until I allow it. Sara, you are to use your mouth and tongue on me only, not your fingers and you will not stop or turn round until I tell you and keep your back arched so you show the others your slutty pussy. Now lets begin." I slid to my knees and crawled forward between Mary's thighs. I could smell her arousal now. I'd never done this before, wasn't totally sure of what to do, but I could guess. I had thought of doing it often enough. Mary shuffled herself nearer and lifted one leg onto the chair so I could get fully to her.

I began licking her pussy lips and clit. They were easy to lick, they were shaved even though she still had hair on her mound. I loved her taste. I found that she tasted similar to the taste of my fingers after I had been fingering myself but obviously much nicer. It was exciting me so much, everything about it. I had never done anything like it and was uncertain but i was desperate to please her. I felt her wetness mingling with my saliva as I held my head on to her open pussy. Her clit was hard and obvious and seemed very sensitive so I played around it much of the time to start with. I lapped and licked and probed. I stuck my tongue as far as I could inside her. I sucked her big lips and then her clit into my mouth. At times I pushed my tongue inside her and I could tell she was becoming more aroused and my arousal rose quickly as I felt hers. Her hands were holding my head close and at times she forced my head to her as she pressed herself and simply rubbed herself over my face. My hands were on the floor, my neck beginning to ache a little with the unusual position. I realised I wanted to touch myself. I could feel my hips grinding as they were pushing up. I'd forgotten all about the others.

Suddenly I heard Mary say something as she held my face close. It wasn't to me I realised and carried on but now a little more aware of the others. Also aware of them seeing me doing this, so embarrassed at being aware of what I must look like to them both. I looked up at Mary, up her stomach, over her tits. I could see and feel she was excited. It excited me to know it was me that was exciting her. I was throbbing strongly in my pussy and my tits ached at the hardness of my nipples. Mary was talking again. Telling Emi something. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Emi move beside Mary, her face red.

I felt Mary's arousal grow again after the pause. I was amazed that she hadn't cum already. My face was covered in her juices. My jaw ached but I wasn't going to stop. Not until I was told to. Suddenly I felt her spasm. Then again. They were increasing in strength. It felt as if my own orgasm was approaching. Her hips were jerking. Her hands were stronger on my head, her thighs clamped tight. Then suddenly she thrust out and held me tightly. It lasted full seconds, probably more as I felt her muscles taut like a violin bow. Then her body convulsed and me with it, held in position at her pussy.

As she calmed her thighs and hands released me. My face was so hot, I wasn't certain if I had cum or not. I heard noises. Were they coming from me? No, nor Mary. They were behind me. I could hear Lucy cumming. Fingers combed roughly in my hair, then eventually pulled my face away. I looked at the pussy I had licked, still open and wet, redder. I wanted to cum. I was pushed upright onto my knees. Lucy and Emi were standing by the side of Mary's chair looking at me. Mary covered herself with her skirt and sat up, only her red cheeks giving her away.

"Stand up and kiss each of your friends." I was covered in her juices still. They would taste her on my mouth, on my face. I felt very embarrassed. We kissed each other and the humiliation of them tasting the fact that I was a pussy licker had me so wet. "Now face the sofa." Her voice deeper now. I faced the sofa. "Now bend over, face on the sofa, spread. Pull yourself open with one hand and use the other on your cunt. I know how you like being looked at like that. You are almost a 'exie' slut. Now thrust out, you dirty little slut and finger. And don't you dare forget to wait until you have permission to cum." It was so humiliating. I rubbed hard over my pussy. Others were watching this too, not just Mary. I could hear her speak to them tell them what a real slut I was. I was being an exhibitionist but because I had been told to be. I was an obedient slut. They were seeing me as the slut only Mary knew. I didn't want to be gentle but to really feel it. Three stiff fingers over my clit, over my wet lips, rubbing hard. Then inside me and then out. Oh god I was lost in in within moments. I felt so wanton, so like an animal. My hand squeezed my tit as I neared. I suddenly realised I needed to ask but Mary was speaking.

"Oooooh pleaseeee." The silence that followed was full of the pounding of my blood in my ears.

"Not yet," replied Mary distractedly.

Despair pulsed through me at her Mary's casual words. I couldn't fight it though. Being denied the chance to come was extremely demeaning, it made me know my place more than anything else. I didn't even have control over my own slutty body.

"Look at her cunt, look at the action of her muscles, pulsing. Look at her asshole puckering as she nears orgasm. Once you reach this stage there is virtually nothing you can do to stop it. Other than our command. We could tell her to stop, we're not always here to indulge a slut's sexual yearnings, we can allow Sara to cum, maybe allowing multiple orgasms, but we can also say no."

"Good sluts like Sara can reach orgasm very easily, but you are all learning obedience aren't you? Yes, you may cum now Sara." Immediately I was lost. I must have fallen on the sofa. I found myself coiled laying there as my body jerked but keeping my legs wide. I saw them all staring at me, Mary smiling.

None of us were allowed to wash afterwards or wear knickers. We all were so ashamed of the smell of our bodies, of what we'd done, of our juices. Mine far worse than theirs due to Mary's liquids all over my face. But we were all so ravenous, we had to go to dinner. We all sat feeling as if everyone was looking at us as we ate in a corner, legs together faces down, very self conscious because of what we knew each other had seen.

It became a regular feature of our lives, that afternoon meet in the lounge. Six o'clock each day would find us all standing naked eagerly awaiting Mary. What happened then varied. We took it in turn to pleasure Mary when she wanted us to. Sometimes we all would kiss and lick her body and then it was our turn. If she wasn't being pleasured she would often finger and play with us instead of doing it to ourselves. I loved her fingers on me. Mary began demanding my body being put to use regularly, during the free time we had not just at those sessions together.

I became used to to kneeling and pulling down her knickers as she pulled up her short skirt and expected me to lick her there and then. It was my place after all. It was what I was for. It didn't matter where, in my bedroom, in hers, in the lounge, sometimes in front of the others. A number of times now it had been in more public places such as in the showers, once out on the playing fields with other tops watching, but I was not the only one used this way. Other tops used their bottoms this way, Emi and Lucy were used by Mary too though I didn't think as as often. It was so humiliatingly exciting to be used like this, especially in public, I accepted whatever was asked of me and I could not stop myself from being both overwhelmingly aroused and shamed by it. It made me tingle all over every time she simply took what she wanted of me, it was her right. She would often murmur a little approval after as she rubbed her palm against my cheeks. Her hand would extended to the top of my thighs possessively or grope of my bottom. Sometimes she would humiliate me further, knowing it would make me even hotter.

Celine, the Prefect who liked me began to amuse herself with me too. Just after breakfast one weekend she stopped me on the corridor.

"Hello Sara."

"Hello Miss." I looked down, embarrassed. Other girls walked past giggling.

"Why are you blushing, Sara? Have you a crush on me?"

"I ... er.. Yes Miss." I felt compelled, humiliated by my honesty.

"I'm pleased about that, Sara. A crush, mmm. Does it make you want to please me, Sara?"

"Oh yes Miss. Of course."

"Maybe its more than a crush, Sara. Are you a very obedient bottom, Sara?"

"Yes Miss. I try to be very obedient Miss."

Her fingers began undoing the buttons on my blouse. My hands stayed glued to my sides. I had learnt from Mary. Her hand went inside and fondled my unfettered breasts and my rock hard nipples as we stood there on the corridor. I was gasping. I'd dreamt of her taking pleasure from me. She pulled my blouse over my shoulders so that she could openly play with my tits and nipples. Then she told me to lift my skirt so she could see my legs and knickers as well as having my tits stuck out. Her hand slid under, her fingers tormenting me by only touching me on my bare thigh next to my knickers.

"Open your legs further Sara. I do think you want to please me. Do you want to please me, you little slut?"

"Yes Miss."

"Oh! Your underwear is so wet. I like wet sluts. Are you wet because of me often Sara?"

"Yes Miss."

She made me take them down around my thighs, bend my knees, hold my skirt high, telling me to push out for her, telling me to make my slutty self more obvious, more available. I had daily imagined her long fingers deep inside me, taking me. I wanted her to rub against my clit, making me rock on her hand lewdly. Then she tantalised me with a light touch, then patted my saturated entrance over and over, like slaps, embarrassing me further with the wet, splashing sound.

"Good girl, I like you obviously enjoying being used by me." I groaned my surrender as she softly patted my lips as if I were her pet dog. My sex throbbed and juices trickled from me as I became more and more immersed in the sweet pleasure. She lifted my head up by my hair as kissed me. A hard kiss, a possessive kiss.

"Always be ready for me slut."

"Yes Miss. Of course Miss."

And suddenly she was gone, leaving me desperate, totally dishevelled and flustered on the corridor. Two green collared girls looked at me and laughed. I ran back to our rooms.

Mary wasn't there, no one was there, so I stood, feeling as if I was naked, by her door. I don't know how long I waited, but when she came she took me into her room and I told her what had happened. I thought she may be jealous or annoyed. She surprised me, she seemed quite proud of Celine dominating me and my submitting. After talking I desperately wanted to beg her to let me cum even though I knew I wasn't allowed. Mary told me I had to be very pleasing and obedient for Celine. She knew I would be.

Celine just happened to 'bump' into me more often. I knew I was looking out for her, hoping. Just the idea of her controlling me made me so horny. One day I was called to the Senior's Room to meet Celine. She had me enter and took my arm standing me in a corner of the room looking at the wall. I had never been there before. I was terrified I might not please in some way. There were other older girls there too and uncomprehending I tried to listen and understand the conversation and laughter.

Soon there was another knock and someone shouted "Enter". The door opened then closed behind me in the now quiet room.

"You know why you are here don't you, Susan?" Someone, not Celine, asked.

"Yes Miss."

"So get ready and come over here quickly. I haven't all day."

I heard the soft but distinct sounds of clothes being removed. As I listened I jumped and I felt Miss Celine turn me so I could see the room. "Just watch."

Another Senior girl, with long dark hair and tits bigger than mine, but surprisingly wearing a red ribbon was standing now only in white knickers in the centre of the room. A gym skirt and a T shirt, very carefully and neatly placed on the floor were beside her. She was shaking a little I noticed but kept her eyes down, not looking at anyone there. I hadn't realised that Seniors could be red collared. One of the Senior girls was sitting on a solid old leather chair, upright and with no arms. Thankfully no one in the room except Celine was taking the slightest notice of me. I could feel the warmth of her body against mine, I felt safe with her holding me.

"Over." The girl, Susan, leant over a Senior's knees, holding the edge of the chair until she could let her weight fully drape over the knees. Now it was obvious what was going to happen. I hadn't realised before, now, a ball of excitement was rolling around my stomach at what I had been brought to watch. The 'top' on the chair looked down at the near naked form draped over her for a moment. Taking the elastic in her hands she slowly rolled the knickers down until they were around the bottom's knees, her breasts were hanging heavily, her now naked buttocks were sticking up high and her lips could be seen between them.

I tried to imagine what must be going though the girls mind right now. Suddenly being confronted with it all seemed too much for me to take in. I couldn't stop myself thinking how sexy she looked like that, draped so submissively. It would be so embarrassing and exciting if it was me, and that thought was just making me realise how much of a slut I was. As I focused on the submissive girl in front of me, on the slight movements of her mouth, on her hanging tits and stiff nipples, of her buttocks thrust up, I became conscious of the reactions in my own body. I had squeezed my thighs a little tighter, my hips had also begun to gyrate slowly, moving in tiny circles, my thighs attempting to grind on my clit.

"Can you imagine how she feels?" It was as if Celine could see inside my mind. I felt my face flame and heard her soft laugh. My nipples were very hard and pressed against the material of the T shirt I was wearing. I just wanted to cum.

I watched mesmerised as the top stroked all over the skin on the bottom's back, finally moving in small circular motions over the proffered cheeks. I felt Celine's hand slide up the back of my thigh underneath my gym skirt and grasp one of my cheeks, forcing my thighs apart. Then another snaked around and took a breast, her finger tips on a nipple as it protruded through my T shirt. I quickly looked at the other Seniors but no one took any notice of me.

emma_sub
emma_sub
1,001 Followers