Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin cradled Sarah in her arms and murmured in her ear: "It will take him some time to recover but I'm sure he'll have another load of cum for us before you leave today." Sarah moaned in delight at this prospect and cupped her own mons in anticipation. "Meanwhile," continued Kristin. "You and I can entertain each other."

She helped Sarah up from the floor gently pressed the older woman down onto the bed on her back and straddled her waist. Kristin leaned forward to lick the last of Jason's cum from Sarah's chin then moved further up to let her heavy breasts dangle over Sarah's face. Sarah wasted no time in caressing and kissing the naked globes, moaning with delight at each sensation.

"Mmmm," moaned Kristin. "That's it ... squeeze them ... pinch them.... oooh fuck yes just like that, good girl. Now slap them!" Sarah was wide eyed but compliant with all Kristin's orders. She slapped the heavy tits making them shake and shiver. "Harder!" she commanded and cried out in excitement as Sarah slapped right on her nipples leaving red palm prints on the tanned flesh. "Mmmm," smiled Kristin. "Now kiss them better!"

After several minutes of this tender treatment, Kristin slid back to bring her mouth down to Sarah's ear. She murmured: "Tell me my darling little slut, does that husband of yours ever lick your cunt?" The name calling and filthy language made Sarah squirm with excitement and she quickly shook her head. "In that case," continued Kristin with a wicked grin. "I'm about to rock your world!"

And rock it she did. After kissing her way down the skin of Sarah's belly, Kristin used every skill she possessed to worship the older woman's pussy. She kissed, licked, sucked and probed with her tongue, bringing Sarah to repeated orgasms. She pushed Sarah's legs up and commanded her to hold her knees. This raised Sarah's virgin arsehole for Kristin's close inspection. It was a tiny rosebud and Kristin delighted in using Sarah's cunt juice to anoint the precious ring. She teased it with her fingertips, blew on it and finally flicked the tiny star with the tip of her tongue. She looked up to see Sarah staring down at her, open mouthed and drooling slightly in excited wonder. She then swiped her tongue from the pucker all the way up to Sarah's clit, repeating this several times till Sarah was almost crying with need for another cum. Kristin didn't keep her waiting long. She began to poke the ring with her tongue before forcing it past her sphincter and probing as deeply as she could. Sarah cried out in passion and her body began to tremble. Sensing the imminent climax, Kristin forced her thumb deep into Sarah's anus and moved her mouth to suck forcefully on her clit. This had exactly the effect Kristin hoped it would. Sarah shrieked and lifted her hips off the bed as her body spasmed in her most powerful orgasm yet. Again, it made her entire body convulse and her thighs locked around Kristin's head.

The younger woman was relentless with her tongue till Sarah was begging her for mercy. "No no," she gasped and pleaded. "No more!" She opened her legs and tried to push Kristin's face away from her over-sensitive clit. But Kristin held fast to her hips and continued her attack. "Aaahhhhhgggghh," the woman cried and thrashed about on the bed in another stunning climax.

Eventually, Kristin came up for air and watched in amazement as the lingering, rolling climaxes shook Sarah's helpless body.

All this time Jason had been lying beside the two women, watching in awe and stroking his cock back to its full hardness.

Kristin crawled up beside Sarah's trembling body and enfolded the older woman in her arms. Sarah seemed to be in a half-unconscious swoon and the younger couple exchanged a look of amazement and some concern. Kristin held Sarah till her body calmed and her eyes fluttered open.

"Are you okay Sarah?" she asked with genuine concern.

"I ... I'm not sure," the middle-aged woman breathed. "I think I'm fine but I feel dizzy and tingly all over. I guess I just never thought sex could be so completely mind-bending."

"Was it too much?" asked Jason.

"No!" Sarah replied emphatically. "It was incredible -- fantastic!" She half-raised herself to kiss each of them in turn. "Thank you. Thank you so much. You've made this ... this adventure ... incredibly good. Better than I ever could have wished."

"Well," said Jason. "we're not finished yet. How would you like to feel my hard cock inside your married pussy?" Again, his bold language sent shivers of lust through Sarah's body and she quickly spread her legs for him. Within seconds Jason was balls deep inside her, making her gasp and cry out with the force of his fucking. But he took his time, not wanting to cum too soon and raised himself on his hands to look down at the slim body writhing beneath him. Sarah's small tits shuddered with each thrust of his cock and her eyes rolled back in her head as she began to mount to yet another orgasm.

Kristin lay down next her and began to suck on Sarah's breasts, biting the taut flesh and flicking her nipples. "Is this what you wanted Sarah?" she asked. "Did you want another man's cock in your married cunt?"

"Oh God yesss," she gasped. "Yes I wanted it -- I want it."

"What did you want Sarah?" Jason chimed in. "Tell me!" he insisted as he thrust harder and deeper.

Sarah's reply came in wild moans of pleasure: "I wanted ... unghh -- I wanted to be fucked -- I wanted your cock fucking my cunt ..." Her own words seemed to push her to the peak and her head tossed wildly as she felt another orgasm radiate through her entire body. Jason kept fucking her -- prolonging her pleasure -- till she slumped back exhausted under him. Incredibly he had not cum yet but he felt their new fuck toy needed some time to recover.

They lay together on the bed for fifteen minutes lightly touching and kissing. Kristin opened a bottle of wine from the supplies she'd bought and poured them each a generous glass.

Sarah stared in disbelief at Jason's penis, lying thick and pulsing gently against his thigh. She reached out and wrapped her small hand and around it.

Jason smiled. "You like him Sarah?"

"Oh my God yes," she replied. "He's beautiful."

He ordered Kristin up onto her knees on the edge of the bed and stood on the floor behind her. Sarah watched them with one hand cupping her pussy and another clutching at her breasts.

"Do you know what Kristin loves Sarah?" Jason asked. "Kristin just loves me to fuck her arsehole. Would you like to watch that Sarah?"

Having recovered her breath Sarah nodded her head: "Oh my God yes!" Jason forced Kristin's head and shoulders down onto the bed, then applied his tongue to her anus. He licked and spat liberally, greasing up the loosening pucker, as Kristin looked back at him moaning in anticipation.

Sarah crawled around to get a close-up view as Jason leaned into Kristin and worked the head of his phallus hard against her arse pucker. Kristin breathed deeply and concentrated on relaxing till the head of his cock pierced her tight ring and she gave an excited gasp at the pleasurably painful invasion. After a pause, and the application of more spit on the distended ring, Jason began to work his cock in and out of Kristin's arse. She moaned louder and louder as he picked up his rhythm, till he was rocking back and forth, plunging deep inside Kristin, their bodies making a lewd slapping sound as they met on each thrust.

"Ooooh fuck yesssss!" hissed Kristin. "Yes -- oh fuck yes, give it to me. Fuck that arsehole." On her knees beside the rutting pair Sarah felt her own excitement growing again.

"Let me help," she begged. "What can I do?"

Between gasps, Kristin issued her instructions to the older woman. "Come here and lie under me Sarah, so you can suck my tits while he fucks me. Oh yessss -- that's it -- twist my nipples -- bite them. Mmmmmm... nnngggg ...aahhh God yes! Now finger fuck me! I want your fingers deep in my cunt."

Sarah complied willingly, wanting to induce the same intense orgasm in Kristin that she had enjoyed herself. She laved and sucked on Kristin's enormous tits and felt the grip of Sarah's cunt as she introduced a second and third finger.

"Ooohhh fuck!" gasped Kristin. "That's so good. Do it - fuck my holes!" Her attackers delivered on her wishes till she was bucking back against the invading cock and digits. "Ooohhh fuck! Ooooh yessss... I'm gonna cum -- I'm gonna cummmmmm!!!"

And she did, shrieking out her pleasure as her body was engulfed in a shattering climax.

But Jason's self-control was amazing -- he withheld his own climax and slipped out of Kristin leaving her with a profound feeling of emptiness. Her arsehole was gaping and still flexing with the aftershocks of her climax. Jason brought Sarah up to have a look and she was amazed at the sight. He slid a finger down Sarah's bottom cleft and asked: "Do you still want that Sarah? Would you like to cum from having me fuck you right here?" He emphasised the question with a deliberate digital poke at her rosebud.

Sarah gazed at him wide-eyed. "Oh wow. I'm not sure I can..." She was clearly hesitant but after a glance at Kristin's hazy satisfied expression she made up her mind. "But -- yes ... yes please."

Kristin roused herself, kissed Sarah gently and said: "Don't worry -- we'll take it slowly. Remember your safe word and if you use it we'll stop immediately, promise."

Sarah nodded, still obviously nervous, but equally excited. "Okay," she breathed.

They had her lie on her back at first with her knees spread and pulled right up to her chest. As Kristin paid loving attention to Sarah's swollen clit, Jason spent long minutes rimming her arsehole, making her moan and shudder as his tongue-tip flicked, licked and gently probed her sphincter. All the while Kristin encouraged her: "Just relax Sarah -- concentrate on the pleasure... you're doing great ... breathe deeply..."

With a final lick of Sarah's clit Kristin left the bed to retrieve a tube of lubricant, which she and Jason used to grease up Sarah's nether hole. Propped on pillows, Sarah watched in excited fascination and felt her tight ring respond to their gentle coaxing. When Jason's little finger worked its way into her she felt nothing but a small jolt of pleasure. Encouraged by her moans, Jason replaced his pinkie with his ring finger working it deeper and deeper into her bottom.

"Mmmm oh god yes that feels so good!" she moaned. They moved her onto her knees with her shoulders down on the bed and head twisted sideway so she could watch their actions.

In this position they applied more lube to her winking ring and, with more encouraging words from Kristin, Jason used his middle finger and then his thumb to stretch Sarah wider. They knew she was almost ready and Kristin used her lubed fingers to stroke Jason's cock back to full hardness. He rose to his knees behind Sarah, extracted his thumb and replaced it with the very tip of his cock. Sarah felt the difference and braced for what was coming. Slowly and gently Jason probed her, coaxing her partially open starfish to expand further and take his cock head. Sarah moaned at the pressure and gave a strained squeak when the knob penetrated the tight ring.

"Oooh stop -- stop..." she begged. "Give me a second please?" Jason paused with his cockhead still engaged.

"It's okay Sarah, just relax and breathe deeply. I promise it will be okay," assured Jason.

"You're doing great Sarah!" Kristin enthused. "You wouldn't believe how hot it looks seeing Jason entering your beautiful arse."

After several deep breaths Sarah did seem to relax and Jason resumed his careful penetration. Soon Sarah's small gasps turned to moans of pleasure as inch-by-inch Jason took her anal virginity. "Ooooh fuck yes Sarah," he crooned. "Your arsehole is incredible. So hot and tight!"

When he began a slow fucking motion with short, gentle stabs Sarah's arse seem to flower open around his girth and she began to feel the true pleasure of anal fucking with a deep sexual heat blossoming in the depths of her belly. She began to answer his thrusts, lifting herself onto her elbows and pushing back to meet him as he lengthened his strokes. Their mutual excitement grew with their mutual pleasure and soon he was arse fucking her with long exquisite plunges that made her bottom cheeks quiver and her small tits shudder. She began to moan and gasp as another climax gathered momentum inside her.

Kristin leaned down to whisper in her ear: "Oh my God Sarah you look so fucking adorable with Jason fucking your arse!" They kissed deeply and Kristin slid one hand down the woman's belly to find her swollen clit and the other to finger-fuck herself. Sarah's cunt was leaking copiously and Kristin smeared the juices around, pushing them up to anoint Jason's cock as it pistoned in and out.

"Yes yes yes ... oh fuck fuck fuck.." gasped Sarah in time with Jason's ramming.

Jason was feeling his imminent climax too. "Oohhh fuck yes, Sarah! Your arsehole is so tight -- so fucking hot! I'm going to fill you with my cum! You're gonna take my spunk deep in your slut fucking arse."

These words were the final straw for Sarah and she shrieked as the combined assault on her aching arsehole and her flowing cunt sent her into a convulsive climax. Jason came at the same time with a strangled cry, shooting jet after jet of his hot cum deep into Sarah's bowels. There were moans and screams all round as Kristin, too, brought herself off with three fingers jammed in her cunt.

They collapsed together in a heap on the bed, dripping with sweat and cum. No one spoke till they had regained their breath. Jason, in the middle, pulled his spent cock out of Sarah's leaking arse, kissed the side of her neck then turned to pull Kristin into his arms, kissing her and telling her how much he loved her. In turn, Kristin reached across to pull Sarah into their collective cuddle -- kissing her and sucking gently on the older woman's tongue.

Eventually someone noted the time and Sarah reluctantly admitted it was time for her to leave. Kristin took her into the shower to wash the cum juice from her body -- kissing and touching all the time. She helped Sarah dry her hair and dress. Before she left, the middle-aged wife and mother asked almost shyly if they might meet again.

"Just you try and stop us," teased Kristin. "You're exactly what we wanted to find and we're not going to let you go anytime soon." She pressed her naked body against the fully clothed Sarah and murmured in her ear: "And next time, when Jason dumps his jizz in your arse I'm gonna lick it out and share it with you." This filthy image made Sarah weak in the knees and she kissed Kristin one final time before murmuring: "I can't wait!"

Kristin saw her out the door and returned to Jason, who was still lying naked and smeared with their collective cum. They stared at one another for a long moment then both burst into disbelieving laughter. Kristin jumped back onto the bed and they high-fived.

"Oh my fucking God!" she declared. "That was amazing -- I couldn't have wished for a filthier slut!"

"I know," replied Jason. "She was up for anything we could throw at her!"

They embraced in a deep loving kiss before Kristin glanced at her phone. "Holy shit, look at the time. I've gotta get home before the kids -- and get ready to take hubby out tonight for his birthday."

"Yeah," agreed Jason with a deep sigh. "I gotta go too. Roslyn's car is in for repairs so I have to pick her up from work. When do you think we can get together again?"

She grabbed his semi-erect cock in her hand and leant down to kiss the tip.

"Not sure but I can't wait till next time. And I definitely want to invite Sarah again!"

End

12