Sarah and Her River Rat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * *

Our Third Date -- Sunday, March 24, 1996

After spending the night on Thursday (the 21st) and waking up to share our first cup of coffee together on Friday morning, I was well and truly smitten with Sarah! Friday night in Rivertown, I left three messages for her at her house, telling her how good I was feeling and how much I enjoyed being with her and loving her, but we didn't talk in person that night.

Saturday morning I awoke in a state of longing -- almost near-despair! I had enjoyed so much seeing Sarah on Friday morning that I was totally unprepared for how "lost and alone" I would feel on Saturday without her. I really missed not waking up with her and got very emotional during the afternoon. I'd been missing her all day, and called to let her know that! After we talked, I took a little boat ride. The river was a bit rough, but beautiful, the ospreys were back on their nesting sites, and the experience was very therapeutic.

I still missed being with her, but I was OK because she would be coming to see me tomorrow! My first visit to her house was Thursday, and her first visit to mine would be Sunday. I was practically bouncing off the walls Sunday morning waiting for her!

Sarah drove to Rivertown on Sunday morning. We shared brunch (one of my homebrew quiches, of course!) with a little white wine, took a little boat ride out on the river, and came back to the house to spend a lovely, sexy afternoon sipping white wine and making out and petting like teenagers! She sent me to heaven by playing with and sucking my nipples (yes, I'd already told her that they were very sensitive), and permitted me into her clothing to caress and kiss and nuzzle her lovely lady parts and soft skin pretty much everywhere above the waist. She even allowed my hands to roam into her panties to caress and squeeze and love on her soft hips and sweet round ass! I wouldn't be going for her pussy until she gave me "permission to land."

As we made out and talked, she told me that afternoon that she realized that something important had been missing from her marriage for a long time -- tenderness, loving caresses, snuggling, most of the kinds of physical closeness that bind a couple together. (I was hoping that I was delivering some of that for her, of course!) She told me that in the past few years, she and Jerry had been having sex (she called it a quick bang), but without much loving. I promised myself then that some day, some way we would fix that -- together! (All in due time, but hopefully sooner rather than later.) And I also vowed that when the day came that we became lovers (even that soon, there was no doubt in my mind that we would), that it wouldn't be any quick bang! It would be an exquisite sharing of love and joy that would bring us closer to each other in an intimate and profound way!

She didn't stay overnight (we're not quite ready to sleep together, and we both had work on Monday, of course) but our next time together was planned for Wednesday, and she told me I could stay in the guest room again because of my long commute. So very soon I knew I'd be able to have that first cup of coffee with her again! ;-)

* * * * * *

Our Fourth Date -- Wednesday, March 27, 1996

Some of my thoughts and feelings from that day:

I will be with her tonight! She is my precious Sarah, my love! I want so much to be with her and support her while she works through the last details of her divorce with Jerry. So I try to support her by phone when I can't be there -- but I will be with her tonight!

I spoke with her about my "limits" -- how I felt about moving forward in our relationship, which was feeling to me like the runaway train I've mentioned before. At this point, they fall into three main areas:

Intellectual -- There are no limits! Stretch my mind and explore any ideas that you want!

Emotional -- There must never be any dishonesty between us. Everything needs to be up front, out in the open. Let emotions come out, whether love, anger, fear, joy, melancholy, whatever! If you are pissed at me, be pissed now, not six weeks or months from now.

Physical -- You can touch me anywhere, any time, any place. Tasteful PDA is more than ok with me, even/especially around friends and family. In private, there are no limits on touching, kissing, cuddling, holding. There is really only one limit from my point of view: no screwing until we know that we want to be exclusive, to be together long term -- hopefully "for life." Like geese and swans, eagles and ospreys.

I know that Sarah has been "exploring" other potential relationships now, as I have been, too, but when she can tell me she wants to be exclusive, then she can have me any way she pleases and carry me away to heaven. Until then, I will be happy to pleasure her in any and all other ways that she wants, if and when she tells me what she would like and gives me "permission to land." I will snuggle her, sleep with her, love her, and be there for her.

The workday finally ended, and we met once again at her house for dinner.

  • We greeted each other with hugs and kisses, then we held each other and kissed some more.

  • We took pictures of each other (all dressed up), then we held each other and kissed.

  • We changed (separately) into casual clothes, took more pictures, and held each other and kissed.

  • We installed some software on her PC, and held each other and kissed.

  • We put on some new music CDs that I'd brought, and held each other and kissed.

  • We ordered some dinner to go, picked it up, and held each other and kissed.

  • We ate dinner together on the sofa, then held each other and kissed.

Well, you get the picture. We explored each other's bodies and held each other and kissed. I felt well and truly blessed that the fates have delivered us to each other! Thank you, Sarah, for reading the Times-Dispatch Personals and responding to mine before the voice mailbox got shut down.

Thank you, Gary, for teasing your Mom into doing more than circling the "interesting" ads in the newspaper. We wouldn't be where we are today without your love and support for her and the process she was working through! ;-)

Then, as the evening wore on, a miraculous thing happened.... Sarah gave me her "permission to land" below the waist. Within the limits that we had already discussed, she opened and offered her body to me. First, by opening her heart to me; then, by opening her legs and allowing me to explore between them; and third, by trusting me to go only as far as her comfort zone allowed.

It wasn't very long before my eager fingers were soaking in hot pussy sauce and I had a very happy, juicy, turned-on lady twitching and wiggling and moaning in my arms while we held and caressed each other and kissed. I was in ecstasy! It was getting late, and we were both feeling a little drowsy, even as worked up as we were, so Sarah suggested that a little hot tub might perk us up. As it turned out, it did indeed, since we got into it naked!

It was the first time I'd seen her in the buff, and she was a vision of loveliness! She didn't really say much about my physique, but she must have felt it was OK, because we couldn't keep our hands off each other! And there was no way she could mistake my arousal being anything but "all about her!" Old Tiller Boy was at attention for hours every time we were together, and a whole lot of hours in between our dates....

Of course we cuddled and caressed and kissed each other in the hot tub, and when we got out, she allowed me to worship her body while I dried her off. She has a lovely body, soft and smooth everywhere, with big, soft breasts and large nipples. I'd discovered by this time that her nipples aren't very sensitive -- unlike mine, which damn near give me orgasms when she plays with them! Still, it's a delightful treat for me to hold her large breasts and fondle them and kiss them all over.

That night I lovingly kissed her all over her lush body as I dried her off (paying special attention to her stretch marks), stroked her soft, furry vulva, found her little pleasure bud and stroked it with love and devotion. We hugged and kissed and caressed each other on the sofa some more, but sleep finally called, and we reluctantly separated, and slept in separate rooms.

I confess that after she opened herself up to me, that I was hoping to be with her that night, to cuddle and spoon her to sleep, but she wasn't quite ready to do that. And strange as it might sound, it turns out that she was right to hold off! Her arrival in the guest room at 0530, and our hour-long wake-up snuggling and kissing session when she shed her robe and climbed in bed with me naked, demonstrated conclusively that we probably wouldn't have gotten any sleep that night if we'd been together in the same bed -- and it was a work day, of course! We just can't keep our hands off each other -- and that's a good thing! ;-)

When the time comes to drop the final limits of sleeping together and actually fucking (and I'm pretty sure that both are going to be fairly soon), it will definitely have to be on a weekend. Our "first time" to consummate our love is coming, and with normal life expectancy, I was hoping to be loving this passionate, sweet, lovely woman well into our senior years.

* * * * * *

Our Fifth Date (First Weekend) -- March 30 & 31, 1996

I'm writing this on Monday, April 1st (no fooling here!) after a most amazing and delightful weekend.

We have slept little, but we have slept together, in her bed. No screwing yet, but everything else has been on the menu. For the past two mornings, her head has been on the pillow next to mine, her naked body near or touching mine, her love touching mine, her sensuality mating with mine so beautifully that I find myself wondering over and over what kind of fool Jerry must be to have thrust this incredible woman aside after the nearly three decades that they were a couple. There are always reasons (as I well know), but I am the lucky beneficiary of his folly!

On Saturday afternoon, after a relatively productive day working on projects at my house and taking care of some bills and other paperwork (like working on my taxes), I departed Rivertown for Richmond to spend the rest of the weekend with my beloved -- to hold her, to cook for her, to spend Sunday with her doing whatever we felt like. And although I need to learn her stove a little better, the dinner I prepared Saturday evening turned out OK (not great), and we enjoyed our evening together. Boy howdy did we!

Surprise #1 for me was the elegant, sexy "at home" outfit she was wearing when I arrived. I'd expected jeans or sweats, but I was greeted by a lovely vision of casual feminine allure, and I enjoyed my visual treat and the exquisite sensuality of the slippery fabric on her body while we kissed and hugged and held each other and purred like happy kittens in each other's arms.

Surprise #2 came much later, in bed. To my everlasting delight, this wonderfully open and passionate woman told me right up front that she really likes cunnilingus! What more could a pussy-loving boy ask for? What a delicious, furry treat to cherish and enjoy! What amazing, loud, joyful, rafter-rattling orgasms!

Before I started to go down on her, she was concerned that she was having her period, but I wasn't. "So what?" I told her. "That just gives me a little different flavor to enjoy for a few days a month." Now, after two nights of loving oral exploration in the sweetness of her delightfully responsive cunt, I think she understands that I delight in her womanhood no matter what the scent or taste of her lovely pussy might be. The stinkier the better as far as I'm concerned! ;-)

We've caressed and kissed and tasted each other, she has sucked on my nipples while I jacked off to give myself some relief from the constant sexual arousal that I seem to be in when I'm near her! We have sat together in the hot tub and on the deck afterwards, naked in the tub and wrapped up in robes on the deck afterward. We have showered together and dressed together (on Sunday morning, just in time for Gary to wander into the house, checking in to make sure his Mom was OK and get an eyeball on the "new guy" in her life).

I have stopped meeting any other women, and told the two that I had dated more than once that I'd found "the one" and wouldn't be calling them again. I have found my Sarah, and I will be devoting all my energy to making her my mate "for life."

The runaway train is charging on down the track ... and it's been a helluva great ride so far!

* * * * * *

Our Sixth Date -- April 3, 1996 & Our Second Weekend -- Easter (April 5-8, 1996)

We shared another overnight in Richmond on Wednesday night, and our love continued to blossom. I've told Sarah that after the dust settles from her divorce and mine, if she ever decides to marry again, I will gladly be her husband. And until then, I will be her special friend, lover, and companion.

I find myself torn now, wanting to spend every night with her in Richmond, but I have to spend time in Rivertown every couple of nights to care for my Mom's cat (which she couldn't take to her apartment in the senior living facility that was her home now), and I have to work on some projects there to fulfill my obligations to Maggie in our divorce agreement.

So the upcoming Easter weekend is going to be a little strange: while I was working at a local manufacturing company as an IT contractor, I was following their holiday schedule. Since they close both Good Friday and Easter Monday, Easter was a 4-day weekend for me, and I spent Friday and Saturday in Rivertown working on projects, doing taxes, grass cutting, and such. Saturday afternoon I headed to Richmond to be with my darling Sarah, to enjoy her warm embrace, and spend another precious night with her. We shared hugs and kisses, pizza and beer, talk and quiet, passionate sex and delightful snuggling in her bed.

On Sunday morning, we shared a short hot tub together, then I was off to work (I had a bunch of computer clocks to change to DST while the place was closed -- there was no Internet to provide a time signal back then, and operating systems were pretty stupid about the time changes), then I visited my Mom and took her out to dinner while Sarah went to church with her Mom and they met up with her kids for their Easter Sunday dinner.

We then spent another night apart, but were together again on Monday night, and the volcano of love and passion continued to erupt in a spectacular manner! We talked and shared, and our love for each other continued to grow exponentially. In less than a month, we'd already reached the stage of intimacy where she felt comfortable being around me with wet hair, no makeup, and other kinds of "normal" daily life events in couplehood. Naturally, I was delighted to be sharing this kind of intimacy, too.

Unfortunately, the time change had stolen from us our long, leisurely wake-up session on Tuesday morning; I was even late getting to work! But this morning (the 9th) was especially memorable, because she gave me a key to her home -- her sanctuary -- that I may come into her space before she gets home from work, or join her late at night if my work demands a long day.

It had been just four weeks since we met for the first time at dinner, and we two "lost souls," who were so recently rejected by our former spouses, had become lovers in nearly every way, and were clearly going to be a couple going forward.

Life was good, and getting better!

* * * * * *

Our Consummation -- Sunday, April 21, 1996

Between Easter weekend and that day, we spent several evenings together and enjoyed many orgasms and lots of snuggling and pillow talk. I was not expecting anything special that Sunday night, but something special did indeed take place.

I'd arrived home after a tiring Reserve weekend, and Sarah was coming to me to spend the night, even though we both had work on Monday and the commute would be long for both of us. (We hadn't seen each other or slept together in a few days, after all!) You know how clueless guys are, and I was certainly living up to those expectations; you see, Sarah had a plan, I just didn't know about it yet.... And technically, it was the weekend, we just couldn't sleep in on Monday morning.

I was dozing in my recliner when she arrived, but perked up right away when I heard the door open and her sweet voice call out in greeting! We spent a wonderful evening together, had some wine and dinner, and spent most of the sunset down on the dock, watching the clouds and water changing colors as darkness approached.

We retired to bed soon thereafter, knowing that we wanted to have plenty of play time before falling asleep, and that we had to get up early to head out to work. Little did I know that tonight was the night that we would first consummate our love for each other! Sarah told me that while I was away over the weekend she had come to her decision: she would be my woman if I was willing to be her man! Oh. Hell. Yes! Would I ever! There was no promise of marriage yet, just being exclusive and being together as a couple.

We spent a delightful hour or so pleasuring each other, climaxing by coming together as man and woman, consummating our growing love for each other in a most delightful coupling. (And again in the morning, another surprise!)

To my everlasting joy, Sarah turned out to be a lover who was wonderfully gifted (translation: incredibly snug cunt), responsive (translation: great muscle control), inventive (translation: enjoys many different positions), and I was truly in heaven. Her orgasms were strong, long, and quite vocal -- music to my ears, delicious juices flooding my mouth, and sweet, soft thighs shaking and twitching and cradling my head -- time after time. There was no faking here, like Maggie had done to me. Sarah's are the real deal!

* * * * * *

That was then, and this is now.

We're still together, over twenty years older now, and while our frequency has slowed down and our intensity has eased up, our love has never waned; she still has magnificent orgasms when I go down on her to munch on her sweet cunt that thrill me every bit as much as they did back then; we cuddle and spoon each other every night as much today as we did back then, when we were discovering each other and fucking like minks. We call those days "when we were mating," and the memories always bring smiles to our eyes and joy to our hearts....

So here's a toast to the rest of our years together, however many they may be!

I love you to bits, sweetheart! I'm so happy that you picked me!

Happy Anniversary!

Afterword

Yes, I wrote this piece as a tribute to my precious Sarah, the love of my life, as a little gift for our twentieth wedding anniversary. The date is so close to our "consummation day" that I think of them as the same.

I wish you and the love of your life all the joy that your lives can hold.

-bb

12