Sarah & I Meet at Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I did not mean to do any of this," Sarah remarked.

"Which part? Coming upstairs with me or letting me cum in your mouth?"

She laughed, "Both."

"I really must get home though; everyone will be wondering where I am."

"They will have to wonder then. If you think that I am going to let you go after that then you are so wrong. I have to at least even the score." I said, taking the opportunity to step out of my boxer shorts, jeans and trainers at last.

Sarah stood up. In doing so her tits brushing against my now almost fully hard again cock, making it bounce a little.

She giggled, "At least it's clean." wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

When she was on her feet again in front of me, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, tasting myself in her mouth, our tongues once again playing, like we were teenagers making out in the back seat of a car.

My arms pulled her in towards me, my cock now free to push against her stomach. I lifted her arms and in one movement, lifted her top over her head. It was a wide necked one so there was little resistance. I quickly removed my own T-shirt and we kissed again. Because of Sarah's height, she was at just the right height for the head of my cock to slide in-between those large breasts as they squished in against me.

My hands encircled her back once more, loving the feel of the smooth, warm skin under my hands. I started to rub up and down, remembering that she had once told me she loved a back rub. She whimpered and melted more into my body.

"I suppose I could stay a bit longer................."

That was what I need to hear.

We stayed like this for a whole, a naked me just enjoying the warmth of her topless torso against mine, her enjoying my firm hands massaging her. I could feel Sarah's hands exploring the small of my back, travelling over my ass, almost tickling but not quite.

I broke our kiss and still holding her against me, manoeuvred her around so her back was to the large bed. I backed her up against it, gently pushing her backwards to lie upon the covers. As she fell, her feet still on the floor, I knelt and slipped her shoes off, discarding them without thought.

I slowly stood to my full height looking down at her, aware that I was naked and fully erect. As she looked down her horizontal body at me, I took in the magnificent view lying before me.

"Beautiful" I said, "but a bit unfair don't you think?"

She agreed and undid the button on her jeans. As she lifted her hips, I gripped the waistband and pulled them towards me, tight over her wide hips, sliding them over her legs to the floor.

Lying there in just her knickers, white and lacy to match the bra (long gone), I was captivated - I could have studied her body for the rest of the day.

Now she finally started to look nervous, obviously not used to this much blatant attention.

She moved her knees together but thankfully did not move to cover her breasts, gravity flattening them against her chest. Now I could see the large, dark areolas in full and the generous, solid protrusions of her nipples. This was a view I had wanted to see for many, many years and I was not about to rush it, taking in every inch of her flesh.

She did not move to pull herself up the bed, her knees still bent as the bottom of her legs hung off the end. I lowered myself over her, kissing her again on the lips, my arms taking the weight of my body. I didn't want to press myself onto her as I knew that once there was that much contact, I would not be able to stop myself just fucking her right away and she deserved more than that,

My lips left hers, moving across her cheek to her ear, softly touching her lobe before venturing down to her neck.

I gently kissed her there, feeling the shiver run through her as my delicate touch tickled slightly.

Her arms were around me lightly, her hands on my back.

My mouth followed the line of her collarbone as I moved downwards, small kisses.

I was now at the point where her breasts started to rise. I wanted to slowly kiss every part of them, and I did that: the rounded, fleshy sides, the top, following the contours around until I reached her nipple. I paused then, taking in the sight before me. Sarah's chest was beating hard, I could see it rise and lower with every breath she took, her breathing now fast with the anticipation.

Using my tongue, I started to lick around it, feeling the slight bumpy texture of the dark surrounding skin. I licked the bottom of her nipple first, from the base up, licking like it was a small popsicle.

I moved to her left breast, to the nipple, mirroring exactly what I had done on the first one. Licking and flicking with my tongue.

As I started to lower my lips around it, I heard Sarah take a sharp intake of breath.

"Enough of the teasing, please suck them. Suck them hard!"

I took it in fully and sucked, my tongue still licking at the same time. I suckled that nipple like I was breastfeeding.

My right hand came up and reached to take the weight of her right breast, my thumb making contact with the nubbin there, sitting proud. It circled there and rubbed, by fingers gripping it and pulling it in tandem with my mouth on the left.

I alternated between each breast this way for a couple of minutes until I knew that Sarah was ready for more.

I continued my travel down her naked body, my tongue and lips tracing a path, across her navel, down to her lower stomach, finding the top of her knickers. I kissed along the skin just above the waistband, enjoying the small tremors my touch was causing from her skin.

I didn't move to fully strip her. Not yet. Instead, I kissed the front of the material, the lacy texture covering the hair that I could feel underneath. I moved back, my knees now on the floor, pulling her slightly so her crotch was close to the edge of the bed. In doing so, she moved her legs slightly apart and I leaned in again, this time my kisses moving over the small mound I found there.

I felt Sarah's hands on the top of my head and at the same time, her legs parted further, allowing me not only to be able to slip between her knees but full access to wherever I wanted to go.

I gently kissed the crotch of her knickers, now soaking with the juices from her pussy. It was radiating heat. I could feel her fingers tense on my scalp. I could taste her but wanted more, much more.

I pulled at the underwear, so wet as to be almost transparent now, Sarah lifting up to allow me to slide it over her thighs, as I slipped her feet out of the garment.

Now, with Sarah totally naked before me, I was giddy with excitement. I went straight back to my previous position, only this time when I placed my face in between those fleshy, milky thighs, I could see all of her. I saw the small patch of pubic hair trimmed neatly at my eye level, just enough to look natural.

I slowly licked her, from the bottom of her slit to the top, tasting her, lapping as her juices gushed over my chin. My tongue connected with her clit, and I felt her hands again on me, this time on the back of my head, holding me exactly where I was.

I got the message and began to slowly lick around her clit, in circles, enjoying the taste and the feeling of my tongue in the fleshy surrounding area. Occasionally I would drop down, again taking a long lick upwards, feeling the lips of her fold on either side of me, towards the hard spot where I would continue with my tongue action.

I changed from spiralling around, to flicking with my tongue, lapping fast and hard for a few seconds, then sucking on it, pulling it hard into the confines of my mouth, alternating like this for minutes.

Sarah cried out "Uh, uh, uh!" her whimpering changing rapidly to heavy breathing, then a guttural sound getting louder and louder.

I moved my right hand to just below my chin and, straightening my middle finger, located the hole there. Whilst continuing to suckle on her clit, I slowly slid one finger in. It was so wet it went in smoothly, so I slid my index finger in next to it. I rotated and curved them up slightly, beginning to fuck her with them.

After a few seconds, I managed to match the rhythm of my tongue, in and out, in and out.

As my fingers continued to slide in and out, I could feel Sarah's body shaking to the same rhythm, her thighs hot and sweaty against the side of my head, her hands pulling my head in on each in-stroke, loosening as I withdrew each time.

I continued to fuck with my fingers, salivating into her already glistening flesh, wanting to bring her to a climax but also wanting to prolong her pleasure as long as possible.

Suddenly I felt Sarah's legs tense, squeezing me as her hands pulled me all the way in. I could barely breath but tightened my lips, squeezing and sucking as hard as I could, my bent fingers pushing in deep, rubbing inside her walls.

I felt rather than heard Sarah climax (as my ears were against her thighs). She trembled first, those tremors soon turning to shaking, her groin lifting into the air, taking my face with it, her back arching as she released my head crying out "Oh my god, oh my god!" over and over again.

As the shaking slowly subsided, I felt her collapse the few inches back onto the bed.

I stayed where I was for what must have been at least a minute as the pressure on my cheeks lessened, and I could release my mouth from around her.

As I took a large breath through my nose, I gave her clit one last, final kiss. She shuddered at that, pulling away fractionally, still sensitive.

I was breathing heavily now, as was she, both taking as big breaths as possible, as we fought to get air into our lungs.

I gently kissed the inside of each thigh, to which she giggled like a little schoolgirl.

"Thank you." she sighed; her breathless voice sultry.

"I can honestly say that it was my pleasure." I replied.

As content as I was right now, there was a big part of me that still needed satisfying again and I hoped I wasn't the only one.

"Fuck me."

That was all I wanted to hear.

I pulled myself up, over her hot, moist body, the film of sweat all over her helping me glide across her until our faces were level.

She stared into my eyes, looking more serious than I had ever seen her look before.

"I need you inside me right now. Be fast and hard."

With that command I thrust forward, my cock easily sliding straight in, the lubrication guiding me straight inside her like I was made just for this one thing. As I pushed on that initial thrust, Sarah squeezed, gripping me inside her. I knew that she rode horses so guessed that her muscles down there must get a good work out because it was tight.

Raising myself above her, I started to fuck her, getting as deep as I could, each time pounding harder and harder. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could, not caring if she could take it like this, just wanting to give her everything I could. I have never felt so rigid in my life. I felt as hard as a glass dildo, and I knew that I felt better than anything else she could ever have used on herself.

Underneath me, as I moved, I could see Sarah's flesh moving in time with me, her tits appearing to jump back and forth with each thrust. I could see the sweat dripping off me onto her, mixing with the sheen that she had already produced herself.

I felt her hands on my ass cheeks, pulling me, urging me to push in as far as possible.

"I want to feel you even deeper" she whispered.

I knew what she wanted.

I withdrew, the air on my cock feeling cool as I stepped back. She rolled onto her front, then onto her knees, leaning forward onto her bent elbows. I stepped up; this time holding my rocklike, hot cock in my hand. I rubbed the tip around the entrance for just a second, teasing, before it slid back in as if it was going home.

My hands were on her waist, her hips, pulling her back as I pushed my cock in as hard and far as I could.

"Oh yes, that is it! That feels fucking amazing!" she almost shouted, but through gritted teeth.

I thrust hard, the pleasure of her tight hole still gripping my hardness driving me on, feeling animalistic in the way I was just abusing her body. Again, and again and again, pounding at her, my hands now on her back, my nails digging grooves in the soft flesh as I scratched them down her, towards her ass cheeks that rippled with each thrust I made.

Her face was now buried in the sheets of the bed, her arms no longer capable of supporting her, instead stretched out in front, appearing to reach for something.

Sarah was lost, crying out with pleasure as I sensed that I was close. For a moment I worried I would have to start slowing down when suddenly the walls of her hole tightened, squeezing me in a vice-like grip. She raised herself up onto her hands, her arms straight and her back arching inwards, throwing her head back:

"FUUUCCCKKKKKK!"

As I felt her whole body tense and vibrate, the squeeze of Sarah's pussy and the knowledge that she was cumming was the signal my cock needed.

For the second time that afternoon, I felt myself erupt. It didn't build up in me this time, I just came - hard, that final thrust forcing me into her, feeling deeper than I had thought possible. The spunk flew out of me into Sarah, more powerfully than I had ever felt before in my life. I spurted my seed over and over again, feeling that I must have filled her pussy with the amount I felt I had shot.

"Jesus."

My cock still felt solid inside her, so I half stood, half collapsed on to Sarah's back, still buried deep inside. I kissed the back of her neck, tasting the saltiness of the sweat there, savouring the taste of her.

I felt like I could stay in that position for the rest of my life, joined forever that way.

"Fuck" we both said in unison.

It seemed that neither of us was able to say anything else, no coherent thought in our heads, only the feeling of absolute exhaustion, with no energy left to speak out loud.

Finally, after what seemed like an age in which I was a willing prisoner trapped in the cell of her pussy, I felt my cock start to soften. I don't think it had anything left to offer at that precise moment.

I slowly withdrew, pulling out our bodily fluids mixing, seeping out, running down her thighs and coating me as well.

I did not fall onto Sarah but collapsed face down instead to the side of her prone, naked body, thankful of the space on the large king-sized bed (not that we had needed much of it until then).

She slowly rolled onto her side to face me, no longer caring to hide any part of her nakedness. I summoned up enough energy to do the same, facing her eye to eye.

We shimmied closer to one another, our arms reaching around each other to hug, our bodies sticky with sweat, her breasts against my chest. I delicately kissed her on her forehead as she tucked into me.

"That was.... unexpected." I said.

"Mmmm, that was definitely worth the wait."

We just led in that position for a long time, I could feel her breasts heaving with each deep breath she took.

"You know we can never do this again," said Sarah. "And I really must get home".

I didn't answer.

"But......................" she seemed to be thinking of the right words.

"You never did show me that terrace you promised."

My heart quickened suddenly.

"And I think I saw a magnificent shower."

I smiled.

"Sadly, I haven't actually got the energy or the time for the tour now, maybe tomorrow...?"

12