Sarah and the Gypsie's Curse Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah tries to take advantage of her gym membership.
3.8k words
4.77
11.5k
16

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constantly being on the receiving end of a curse that forces you to expose yourself to a large number of people has a way of shifting your priorities, especially one where the only real consequence is your own state of mind.

Back when life was normal for me, I'd go to the gym maybe a few days in January, you know how it is, new year's eve hits, you make that silly resolution that you'll work out more, you even buy the yearly membership, but you never last till February.

Well, this year was no different... Well, not from the resolution aspect, it's really not that interesting a story, but when the clock struck twelve, Gary pulled my top off and flashed the rest of the party, and from there people started chanting for me to "take it off!", and being fairly inebriated that night, I obliged, I don't remember much after getting completely naked and chugging down a beer, but I vaguely recall standing on a table and masturbating...

But I digress!

The point is, I made the resolution to work out more, and I had noticed that I was getting flabbier, coupled with the fact that I was showing my body off more and more, it only made sense to use what I was already paying for to reduce my humiliation, even by such a marginal degree.

Which is how I found myself in the gym's locker/changing room, getting ready to take a little sit in the sauna room before I began my workout, all except for one problem; I had forgotten my swimsuit that I usually wear to the sauna, my brain responded by firing off a synapse and letting me know that I had taken my swimsuit out to wash and probably forgot to put it back into my bag.

I panicked at first, I didn't want to wear my workout clothes into the sauna, that would become extremely uncomfortable sitting in there, not to mention it might leave me in danger of overheating, wondering what to do, I saw no other solution but to go in there with just my towel and my flip flops on, clutching the key to the locker I was using.

The sauna was empty when I walked in, there was a bucket of water for use with the heater stones that I used to get some steam going, I sat down and allowed myself to relax, soaking in the heat and the steam.

I felt a rush of cool air as the door opened and two more people came in, a man and a woman in their early twenties, they were so attractive I coudn't help but stare, the man was fairly chiseled, with toned abs and broad shoulders, while the woman was fairly well toned, her breasts were not as big as mine, but she was still well endowed, obviously they were wearing swimsuits, and I must have stared a bit too long because the woman greeted me with a knowing look on her face:

"Hi there!" She said,

"H-hi." catching myself, I managed to stutter out a response, I felt shame rise up, thankfully the heat from the sauna was doing a more than good enough job turning me red already.

I sat there with my eyes glued to the floor as I didn't dare look at the two, and remained there for what was probably a few minutes, I could hear the two whispering something to each other, but I didn't raise my eyesight to see if they were looking at me at the same time.

After talking for a bit, the two stopped and I could hear the soft padding of flip-flips coming towards me, I looked up to see the woman approaching me and sitting down next to me, we were practically shoulder to shoulder as she stared into my eyes, I began to feel a little nervous when she shifted her eyesight downward, peeking into my towel.

"Hi again!" She said with a palpable shift in her tone.

"Hi..." I clutched the towel to my chest.

"My name is Kelsey, that's my brother Henry, what's your name?" she asked, her eyes glancing down, maybe at my chest? Or Hand? I wasn't sure.

"Sarah..." My mind immediately went to the curse, and just as it did, Kelsey's hand reached up and tugged at the towel, not enough to undo it and expose me, but enough to make my heart drop for a second.

"Sarah, what are you wearing under there?" Kelsy asked, pretending to look inside the towel, though I suspected that she already knew.

"A b-bikini..." I lied, Kelsey clearly did not buy it.

"If you're wearing a bikini, then why the towel?" she asked the obvious question.

"Because I'm shy?" I tried to keep up the bluff for as long as possible, even though I knew my fate was sealed.

"If you're wearing a bikini, where're the straps?" Kelsey kept hammering me with uncomfortable questions, not because they're personal, but because they're specifically aimed at exposing me, literally and metaphorically.

"It's strapless..." I knew I was caught.

"You know what, I think you're not telling me the truth," Kelsey was now so close to my ear I could feel her breath, the hand tugging at my towel was getting stronger, still not enough to pull it off, but I was now also clutching at my towel "I bet you're naked under there, how about it Sarah? If I'm right when I take your towel now, I get to keep it, if I'm wrong, I give you my bikini?"

I gulped and said nothing.

"Three..." Kelsey counted down, what the hell was wrong with me? My nipples were standing up and aching so badly.

"Two..." I could feel my pussy practically leaking.

"One..." just as she whispered, I lifted my butt off the seat and let go of the towel just as it was whipped off my body, rendering me naked.

This was probably the fastest I've ever been stripped, and I even let it Happen!

"I knew it, you little slut!" Kelsey laughed as her hand reached up and squeezed my exposed breast, I couldn't control myself as I moaned in response.

"Ooh, these are really nice, Henry, come feel them!" Kelsey called over the man who was sitting there watching us, or rather, watching me get stripped naked and now groped, he chuckled and got up to sit on the opposite side of me.

I was now being assaulted by two sets of hands, and I was moaning without restraint as I felt my hand get grabbed and directed it to my soaking wet pussy, I didn't resist, and my hand began to move on its own as I inserted a finger inside myself.

I was sensing myself approach orgasm as I pumped my finger in and out of my pussy, I redoubled my efforts and inserted another one in as my masturbation intensified, that's when I felt the two begin to suck at my nipples and that pushed me over the edge, I screamed out as I spasmed and squirted my juices all over the sauna's wooden finish floor, I don't really know what happened next as I drifted out of consciousness.

The problem was that when I came to, neither my towel nor my locker key were where I had left them, meaning Kelsey and her brother had taken them, leaving me naked and with nothing to cover with!

I rushed out, thankfully the locker rooms were right next to the sauna, and nobody noticed me darting in and out of the place.

It wasn't that unusual to find a naked woman in the ladies' locker room, so I relaxed a bit, but I was still tense as I had to make sure that my stuff was there.

The locker itself was still locked, so I had a bit of hope that I was on time, I found an attendant at the towel station and told them that I had lost my key, they looked at me suspiciously, but didn't voice any concerns, they followed me to the locker and opened it in front of me, asking me first what would be in there.

Unfortunately, I didn't guess correctly, not that there was something else in there, in fact, there was nothing at all!

"My clothes! Where are they!?" I was panicking, in contrast to the now annoyed attendant "what am I supposed to do!?"

"Well, you can report this to our administrative office, but we don't have security cameras in the locker rooms themselves." Clearly wanting to just leave, the attendant gave a dismissive reply.

"Can you at least give me a towel?" I pleaded for any sort of cover, hoping to preserve whatever modesty I could manage.

"Sorry, but not only did we already give you one, you're not allowed to remove our towels from the general locker room area." The attendant shrugged their shoulders before she asked to leave.

I watched in dismay as the attendant abandoned me, but I wasn't alone for long, for only a few seconds after that I felt a sharp pain on my butt, someone had smacked my naked ass.

I yelped and turned around, it was Kelsey, she was no longer dressed in a swimsuit, but had switched to regular workout attire, a pair of spanks and a t-shirt, which made me even more self conscious about my nudity.

"Hi again, Sarah, was it?" Kelsey smirked, she didn't mention it, but I instantly knew that she had a hand in the disappearance of all my things.

"Did you take my key?" I asked, and Kelsey's grin grew wider.

"Sure did, and if you want them back, you'll play a little game with me and Henry." Kelsey flashed my keys from behind her back, my eyes widened at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it was pointless to get them back right about now, my locker was empty after all.

"What kind of game?" I asked, swallowing the lump in my throat, the curse was in full force now, I realized.

"Oh, nothing too complicated," Kelsey spun the key ring around her finger "you need to win a little challenge, if you do, we give you your clothes back and you're free to go."

"... And if I lose?" I asked about the other show still to drop.

"You do a little forfeit, and we think of a new challenge for you." Meaning that they could keep me naked and performing any number of humiliating acts for as long as they pleased.

What was wrong with me? As soon as the thought crossed my mind, I could feel my nipples harden and my nether regions tingle, was it really the curse? Or was I slowly being conditioned to enjoy this sort of degrading treatment?

"Ok, I'll do it." I resigned to my humiliating fate.

"Okay then, let's go." Kelsey stepped aside and motioned for me to lead the way.

Oh... That's when it hit me, I was going to have to step out into the gym completely naked, the entirety of my humiliation will be in plain sight of all the gym goers, watching me degrade myself and, should I be unfortunate, perform several unthinkable actions as forfeits in front of them.

I took one step forward and felt as if I was on the verge of another orgasm, but I managed to keep it under control as we stepped out into the hallway outside of the locker rooms.

There was Henry, waiting to see if I would swallow their bait and expose myself out in the open.

"Oh hey, the pervert actually came out into the open!" Henry's blunt remake sent me reeling, my face flushed beet red as he continued "I definitely thought she'd refuse and beg for her clothes back, guess you won the bet, you get to challenge her first."

There was a bet? I turned to Kelsey, grinning ear to ear as she explained:

"I bet I could get you out of there naked and agreeing to our little challenge, if you'd refused I might have considered giving your clothes back to you for just a little orgasm on video."

I was feeling light-headed, I was coerced into accepting a humiliating deal that was completely avoidable.

"And before you think about it, no, you can't take it back anymore, since we know you're up to it." I don't think I could've blushed any harder, I'd been exposed and humiliated time and time again before, but this time it almost felt like I was part of the reason itself, as if the curse was no longer content with stripping me using outside forces, it wanted me to willingly jump into the humiliation myself.

I was first taken to a large gym room where people had their yoga classes, there wasn't a class there at the moment, but there were quite a few people working out and doing their calisthenics and warm ups.

For the first few seconds, nobody noticed the naked girl walking into the room, but soon a couple did, then a few, and soon the entire place went from an exercise room to an audience chamber, a stage for my upcoming trial.

"Okay, here's your first challenge." Kelsey deliberately raised her voice when laying out her instructions, as to broadcast what was happening "you'll be competing with me on who can do more push ups, you go first, and if I match you, you lose and do the forfeit right here."

I nodded nervously; I actually hated doing push ups, I could barely do ten of them before I was completely noodle-armed and exhausted, but I had to push myself to at least try and win here, though looking at how well toned Kelsey's body is, I have to admit I was already anticipating the loss.

I crouched down and assumed the position, and began to push, Kelsey began counting out my progress, I was already encircled by the everyone in the room, being watched as I worked away.

At around eight I began to feel my arms weaken, the ninth push up was difficult to perform.

"Nine- what's wrong Sarah? Don't tell me you're already giving up!?" Kelsey mocked my struggle, I had finished the ninth and was pushing up to the tenth push up.

"Ten! Keep going Sarah, we're all standing here waiting for your ass." Kelsey piped up again.

"To be fair, we're watching it too." someone from the crowd joked, and everyone chuckled all around me as I managed to eke out the tenth push up.

I was slowly edging upwards for the eleventh push up, my arms near failing, I knew I was at my limit, as soon as my arms were extended, they gave out and let my body drop down into a crumpled and exhausted heap.

"Wow, I was hoping you'd put up more of a challenge, but it seems like it'll be an easy win for me." Kelsey boasted, and took position right next to where I was now sitting, still breathing heavily from my exercise.

I watched in dismay as Kelsey effortlessly pumped out ten push ups, it almost took her half the time it took me to do the entirety of my eleven, and she only kept going, the crowd counting the number of push-ups cheerfully as she continued, their voices celebrating the upcoming humiliation that would be visited upon me.

Kelsey slowed down at around twenty before Henry told her to quit showing off as she had already won the challenge.

"Well, I guess we keep your clothes and you owe us a forfeit." Kelsey, letting out a little sigh, deliberately raised her voice a little as she declared her victory.

"W-what should I do?" I squeezed my thighs together, I was already in full subservience mode, I wasn't thinking about winning, not really, even if I might've had a chance, I was sure I was going to just bumble my way into a loss simply musing about what might happen to me, and that's before considering the curse's own influence.

"Well, you've had a bit of a break since your first orgasm," Kelsey began as she gave one of my breasts a squeeze, her voice still raised a little to make sure everyone in the back could hear clearly just how lewd I was "so let's see another one, and this time you have to do it by yourself."

Despite having orgasmed in public and in front of so many people, my body never failed to provide the most humiliating response; arousal and readiness to comply, I lay back down and spread my legs open, my hands didn't skip a beat, one reached out to the very breast Kelsey just squeezed and mimicked that very act, the other crept down and came in contact with my eager little clit, even a small brush sent shockwaves through my body as my back arched forcefully, not in orgasm, but in sheer pleasure.

My hand down below was not deterred, it powered through the wave of pleasure and continued toying with my joy button, my voice was not muffled either, I was moaning like a filthy slut in front of an entire yoga class who, through my hazy vision, I saw were brandishing their cell phones and capturing my forfeit, another staple of my recent lifestyle.

My fingers were not content just teasing my little clit for too long, however, as they moved down to penetrate my soaking wet pussy, they began pumping away inside my folds with abandon, and once again I found myself approaching climax.

My hips, until now squirming seductively, bucked in explosive pleasure, lifting off the rubbery floor as my twitching pussy squirted its juices for the second time today, I heard the cheers of the audience around me drowning out my moans and exclamations of cumming.

After calming down I was led out into the cardio machine wing followed by some of the people from the yoga class, curious to see what else I was going to do, more people were immediately fixated on the sight of my naked body, though nobody seemed even remotely shocked or upset by my exhibitionist display, in fact, there were a few moments where some people almost tripped and fell on their treadmills and those incidents seemed to garner more worry from everyone than anything that would take place quite soon.

"Okay dear, we have your next challenge here, you and Henry will get on treadmills and see who can go further." Kelsey explained as she stood next to two unoccupied treadmills, I felt a bit nervous, I was pretty sure I couldn't as far as Henry, even if I was in better shape "And just to make it more fair, let's say you only have to run half the distance Henry does to win."

Was Kelsey trying to give me a glimmer of hope here? Or was this just another way to humiliate me further? After my sordid loss against Kelsey, I wasn't really sure which one was it.

Well, I found out later on that Henry enjoyed cross country running as a hobby, so I will leave it to your imagination how miserably I lost (not really if I lost at all, that was never really in question), suffice to say, there were a lot of bouncing parts that really made the trek towards my defeat an especially humiliating ordeal.

Once again out of breath, I asked what my next forfeit was as I was yet again surrounded by even more people, it must have been about fifty or so people.

Henry sat down on cushioned seating and dropped his shorts, he was already pretty erect and that erection was fairly big, about as big as Gary's actually, and I knew what he wanted.

I knelt down and started licking up and down Henry's shaft before putting it in my mouth, the crowd around me was silent, so much that the sounds of my mouth sucking away was probably audible to all of them.

Thankfully, it didn't take me bobbing my head too much, only a few minutes of Henry moaning in pleasure before he warned me that he was about to cum, once he was close enough, he pushed me back, stood up and sprayed his hot cum all over my face as the silent crowd instantly erupted into cheers as if he had scored a touchdown in the superbowl.

I wiped away some cum from my eyes so I can reopen them, I looked sadly at Kelsey and begged her:

"Please, I don't think I can win, can I please go home?" I admitted defeat to the two, and they looked at each other in self-approval before Kelsey responded:

"Okay, but you know that means we get to do whatever we want to you, let's say at least for the rest of the day." Kelsey made her offer, and I nodded, at least this meant I wouldn't have to keep parading myself naked in front of the entire gym "Great, then let's go get your clothes and take you home."

"We'll have lots more fun there." Henry chimed in as he offered his hand to help me up, this would have been quite gentlemanly if I hadn't just sucked him off and I wasn't naked and splattered with semen.

True to their word, the two siblings took me home (naturally, I was still naked all the way back) where Gary was lounging around, he was pleasantly surprised to see me in the state I was in, and even more pleasantly surprised when he saw the two fine specimen walk in behind me.

I explained to Gary about the events of the day, naturally I was sat surrounded by all three who made sure I was being molested and fingered thoroughly as I told the story, I believe I had a couple of orgasms before I finished the story, two of many that evening.

I was obviously used as their personal plaything, I remember descending into a haze of pleasure at some point, Henry's cock was back in my mouth as Gary was drilling me from behind, I remember them switching positions at some point, and I'm certain there was a point where I was watching Gary have sex with Kelsey as I had sex with Henry.

12