Sarah and the Strange Ad

Story Info
A college student answers a strange ad.
4.7k words
4.21
7.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah, a normal college student and forever running low on money, was looking for some side jobs on a popular job site when an interesting pop-up ad appeared. At first, she tried to dismiss it but something kept bringing her eyes back to it. It was not a catchy ad or anything but something about the way the words appeared caught her eye.

She clicked on the ad before she even realized she was doing so and a simple web page popped up in front of her which was even more interesting that the ad. In the corner of the page was a picture of a hollow pyramid inside of a small room for several minutes she could not keep her eyes off of it and it captivated her thoughts. What could it be for, why was it imposing upon her mind.

She shook off the feelings for a moment and began to read the article.

"Wanted: Female test subject for harmless study of a new product intended to enhance emotional and physical response in humans. All expenses paid for the test and a stipend of $2500 awarded upon completion."

She could not believe her eyes. Had she read it wrong? After re-reading it several times, she realized she hadn't. She looked at the page again and blinked several times, each time her eyes were drawn to the hollow pyramid and a longing stirred within her that she could not shake off.

$2500 dollars was a lot of money and would set her up nicely for the current semester. She could even take less hours at the diner where she worked and spend more time on her studies. She closed the page after setting a bookmark and decided to think about it.

After a few moments, the pyramid flashed in her mind. A strange feeling came over her and she opened the page again without thinking about it. She stared at the page again. Instructions said to click on the image for instructions and the address of the study.

Sarah clicked on the image and immediately a quick feeling of euphoria, almost akin to a sexual flush raced through her and was gone.

"What is wrong with me? I must be coming down with something or I need more sleep or something!"

The address of the testing site popped up and she was entering it into her phone even before she realized what she was doing. The address seemed tame enough and was in an upscale office park downtown. Plenty of people around, she thought, so it should be safe.

A Dr. Collins, parapsychologist was listed as the director of the testing. His picture looks like a normal handsome doctor, and she cannot help but notice a bit of a smirk in his picture.

"He doesn't look dangerous.", she thought to herself and again she felt the euphoric sexual feeling return for a moment and this time it is stronger than before.

"I'm definitely coming down with something!!"

The ad said to apply before the 30th of the month and all applicants would be accepted. It was the 27th so she hurried and made a reminder in her phone to go to the office as soon as they opened tomorrow. She was off tomorrow and had no classes scheduled. She had planned on some lounging time but $2500 was $2500.

She went and sat on her bed to watch some tv before bed but could not get the hollow pyramid out of her mind.

"What was it for? Why was it in the ad?"

Repeatedly these thoughts entered her mind, until she dozed off without even turning on the television.

When she awoke the next morning, she felt as though she had awoken from an incredibly erotic dream, but she could not remember it. However, when she went into the bathroom to use the toilet and to take a shower, upon removing her panties she noticed that they were soaked and sticky from her juices. She had never had a wet dream in her life before.

"What is wrong with me?"

After she had showered, she could not help but touch herself slowly, first her pussy lips that were swollen, and then her ever hardening clit, as she looked at her image in the mirror. She played for a few minutes and even though it felt great she just could not seem to get an orgasm to flow over the edge of the waterfall.

She wanted to! She needed to but couldn't. After another few minutes she made an irritated sigh and stopped to get dressed.

She dressed in a simple pair of lace panties and a matching lace bra. Denim jeans and hoodie. Since this was going to be an experiment, she did not feel the need to get dressed up or anything. A simple pair of canvas sneakers completed the outfit.

She hopped the morning bus and headed towards the upscale office park where the "test" site was in the ad. The bus was moving along, and people were sitting or standing like normal but for some reason she could feel the vibrations of the motor and the unevenness of the street very clearly all throughout her body.

She became vaguely away of each bump in the road and revving of the motor. Her nipples felt different and her whole public mound felt like it was being lightly vibrated against the padding of the bus seat.

She closed her eyes and started to move her hips but then caught herself as she remembered the others on the bus. An old woman with her cart full of groceries looked at her but did not seem to see her. Another older gentleman looked like he must have just come from the park, as his face was red from the sun.

Lastly, there were three teenagers, looking her way but noticing, as she looked down where they were staring, and noticed her erect nipples poking through the even the thick material of the hoodie.

She shifted in her seat and folded her arms in front of her to try and cover up her arousal and her fully erect nipples from view.

"I'm not even cold! I really must be coming down with something!"

Finally, the bus ride, vibration session, came to her stop and she stepped off the bus and onto the sidewalk. She looked at the street sign and the number on the building in front of her and knew that the building she wanted was just a few feet away.

Suddenly the pyramid flashed in her mind and that same flush that she had experienced earlier at home rushed through her.

She immediately gasped and almost dropped her purse as she instinctively reached for the front of her jeans to see what the warmth was. Her jeans did not feel warm at all, and it didn't make sense! It felt just like someone had breathed on her sex! When this was over, she was going to schedule a doctor's appointment to figure out what was going on.

She stopped in front of the two-story grey professional building, pulled open the front door, and stepped in. There was a chill in the air inside as the air conditioning was set too high, she thought. Most medical buildings are.

She walked up to the registry on the wall and looked for Dr. Collins. She found the name at the bottom of the listing and noted it was in the basement area, so she headed to the elevators in the middle of the floor and pressed the down button to call the next elevator.

The elevator arrived and she stepped in and hit the button for B and leaned against the wall of the elevator as a sudden dizziness came over her at the same time the feeling of warmth in her sex came back. She could also hear and feel in her ears a faint thrumming sound. Rhythmic in nature. Uniformly reverberating in her ears. After what seemed like 10 minutes, the elevator arrived in the basement and she stepped carefully out into the hall.

She qickly realized that she was in a lab of some sort, the elevators must just be the access point to the lab. Several people were at desks, working away at odd jobs. She walked by one woman who was busy typing away at her keyboard and saw that the woman's eyes were tightly closed, and she appeared to be biting her lip.

"That's odd!"

She immediately thought and then she thought she heard a slight moan come from the woman followed by a grunting sound and then the woman held her breath for a few seconds. Her face turned red, and she bit her lip harder and then took in a breath with a big moan and was still.

"Very odd indeed!"

At another desk sat a man in his 30's looking very professionally dressed and he was also typing. He also had his eyes closed but his hips were moving slightly, and a low growl and moan was coming from him. Finally, he grunted repeatedly, clenching his hands into fists and then relaxed and resumed typing.

"What was going on here!?! I need to maybe get out of here, this is getting too weird!"

Then the thought of $2500 dollars came into her mind, and she calmed down a bit.

"Maybe they are just meditating. Yeah that's it!", she rationalized in her head.

She glanced around the room and into one of the empty cubicles and noticed that the chairs were odd looking and that there seemed to be a space under the desk for some sort of antenna and some odd-looking contraptions. One looked like a cylinder placed above waist level and the chair had a protruding node on the seat.

In another cubicle she saw what looked like a hollow cylinder with a bigger node on the chair. In yet another she saw some other devices that didn't make any sense to her, and the chair was so oddly shaped that she couldn't even imagine who could sit on it.

"I wonder what those are for?", she wondered out loud.

She had not the faintest idea about sex toys or machines so she didn't know what she would be looking at anyway.

"I wonder if the other cubicles with the people in them had those?"

Sarah had not been involved with many things sexual and it was only last year that she let anyone touch her in any way other than heavy petting. That had not gone very well, as he had just paid attention to his needs and then they were done. She had not even really had him touch her much and she just gave him a hand job that only managed to stain her favorite blouse.

Scanning the room again she noticed two doors on the back wall, one open and the other closed. The closed door had Dr. Collins PhD. of PSS on it.

"What was PSS for?", she wondered and realized she had said it out loud.

Upon reaching the closed door, she could see a bit into the room with the open door. Inside was the hollow pyramid with something like wires running from it.

Upon seeing the pyramid, she gasped and doubled over as a distinct contraction struck her pelvis and a mini-orgasm wracked her body and mind. As it subsided, she noticed that the pyramid was glowing slightly and upon hearing a noise behind her she glanced back into the room and noticed that all the people in the cubicles were sitting with eyes closed and making what sounded like sexual moans and grunts.

Just as she was processing this in her brain, the closed door swung open and a soft voice said,

"Come in and welcome to my domain!"

Before her stood a normal-looking gentleman, styled dark brown hair, goatee and moustache, dressed in a sport coat and dress pants. Not threatening in any way. He smiles and Sarah senses something else. A presence. Authority.

"Hello! My name is Dr. Collins, a doctor of paranormal sexual studies. I see you noticed my ad. Your name is?"

"Ss-Sarah", she stammered, suddenly becoming nervous.

"Did he say sexual studies? Why would this experiment be anything to do with anything sexual?", she thought quickly.

He continued, "I have some forms for you to sign and then we can begin."

He smoothly walked back to his desk and picked up two forms and passed them to her.

"The first one is the usual, hold the institute harmless for any incidental complications or side effects."

"The second is your agreement to participate in an experimental study of a sexual nature."

"Also, that you will not disclose anything you learn while in the experiment, to anyone outside the institute."

"Payment of the study compensation will be in cash at the end, AND..."

Sarah noticed the stress he put on the AND...

"...AND you can be paid a bonus of up to double the compensation fee if you are a worthy test subject."

Sarah's head tried to wrap around that sum, and she quickly did the math in her head.

"7500 dollars would be incredible!"

She quickly scanned the papers, not really reading them, thinking about the possibility of $7500. Looked for the place to sign and after signing her name and initialing in two places on both, she handed them back to Dr. Collins.

Dr. Collins reviewed them quickly and then placed them in a drawer in his desk.

Sarah's mouth suddenly felt very dry, and she saw him looking at her, almost anticipating that very response. Walking to a mini fridge in the corner, he reached in and retrieved a bottle of water.

"Don't worry, the air has to be kept dry in here since we are in the basement, and it would get rather damp and musty down here. Here is some water my dear to help. It is a common complaint among the 'staff.'"

She noticed the way he strangely said the word staff, but her mouth is too dry to think about it and she nervously accepted the water. After removing the cap, she took a big gulp of the water, then more as it was colder than she thought, and it quenched the dryness in her mouth and throat. It felt a little smoother than water but she paid no mind as the powerful feeling of thirst was too strong.

Immediately Sarah noticed that something was odd. She felt the flush race through her but this time it remained. She felt her nipples become immediately erect and more sensitive than ever before. A warmth spreads through her body and spreads down from her breasts to her stomach and finally seems to rest in her panties.

Sarah looked down and only saw her hoodie and jeans but didn't see anything that had changed, other than her erect nipples poking holes in the hoodie. They were erect and harder than she'd ever seen, and she had an overwhelming feeling to touch them.

Moreover, she must touch them!

"Oh my God! This bra is rubbing roughly against my tits all of the sudden!"

"Oh, I want it off so bad!"

"Oh, Ung, it feels so good!"

Dr. Collins began to smile a weird little smile.

"I have to get them free; I have to pinch them!!"

She started to slip the hoodie over her head and then removed it. Not caring who was watching!

The clasp was stuck on her bra, and she panicked.

"Help me please! I'm just going to pull this over my head! I need to touch my nipples!!!"

Sarah clawed at her nipples and moaned loudly.

She heard moaning from the area outside the office but was too obsessed with her breasts to pay it any mind. She lifts first one breast then the other and licks and sucks them.

Moaning loudly again. She cannot get enough of them.

Across the room, Dr. Collins is smiling. His little invention is working.

Sarah is ravaging herself, squeezing her breasts, and biting her nipples in ecstasy and moaning loudly.

After 5 minutes Dr. Collins looked down at his watch and smiled again seemingly waiting.

Suddenly, without warning Sarah is now confronted with a new problem. Sarah's panties feel like they are painfully scratching against her flesh! They feel like burlap or wool. Rubbing harshly against her pubic mound and pussy and ass cheeks.

She tried to ignore it because her breasts were so needy, "mmmm... (*kiss*) ohhh.. Oh my God, not my panties now!!!!"

She half moaned, half groaned as she stopped sucking on her left nipple and kicked off her shoes and quickly stripped off her jeans.

She looked down and didn't see anything but her normal lace panties that she put on this morning.

The feeling of scratching and itching continued however, and she glanced back and forth in the front and then feels with her hands if they are indeed her normal panties.

Not feeling anything different she does notice that the front of her panties is soaking wet, almost dripping through the lacy material. She rubs the front where the wetness is, gently, but the feeling of scratching and itching is too much, and this only makes it worse!

"I have to get these off before I go mad!!!" The itching and scratching sensations now feels as if someone is making little pin pricks along her most sensitive areas.

She tore at them with both hands and quickly yanked them down both legs and kicked them away from her.

Sensing her nakedness she blushes, "oooh that feels better now at least..."

Dr. Collins just looks calmly from across the room, not saying anything, just observes but a sly grin begins to form again on his face.

Sarah barely gets time to realize that she is now fully naked in front of the doctor when her brain is again shocked with a new sensation.

Without warning a small buzzing feeling developed in her clitoral hood and in her clit itself.

Her hips started to move on their own trying to wiggle to get at it so that she does not have to rub it in front of Dr. Collins.

She looks down to make sure there is nothing on it.

"Oh my God, what next!?! Ohhh that feels so good!! My clit.... nnnmmmm!"

She moved her fingers through her tuft of pubic hair above it. At the first touch of her pubic hair, it gets more intense!

She moans and stifles a groan as it gets deeper and feels like it is now buzzing her whole clit down to the root.

Sarah shrieked again and it soon turned to a moan when the buzzing expands down her outer lips and moves inward to her inner lips and her sensitive opening.

"Ung! Mmmmm! What is that? It feels like my whole pussy is vibrating!!"

"Oh my God, I said that out loud!" she thinks to herself, but the feeling is starting to become more and more intense.

"Ohhhh... mmmmm... so.... GOOD!"

Her hips wiggled and she thrust her pussy forward in an attempt to get it closer to the buzzing feeling, now threatening to overwhelm her.

She becomes vaguely aware of moans and grunts coming from outside the office but cannot focus on them or comprehend anything as she feels her wetness start dripping down onto her thighs and run down her legs.

"so... GOOD!!! Unnngggh...mmmmmm."

Her breasts also start to vibrate, and she looks down at them but cannot see anything doing it. A sudden urge overtakes her, and she has an irresistible need to touch them and squeeze them again and lick them, even worse than before.

Her hands begin pawing at them and she squeezes them, pulling the nipples to her mouth, to suck and bit on them.

"ohh... yesss.... mmmmm...", she murmurs as her pussy and now her breasts are under full stimulation.

Sarah began to feel a stirring in her pussy and her vagina starts to have mini contractions.

"Oh God!" She yells as she feels the first contractions hit.

"Ugh, unh, unh" she moans as they keep coming over and over again.

Her muscles deep inside of her grasping and releasing in a rhythmic pace.

She opens her eyes long enough to see Dr. Collins, standing in front of his desk, but with the fly of his pants down and his decent sized cock in his hand, stroking it slowly while watching the spectacle in front of him.

Sarah barely had time to comprehend this when she noticed that every time the Doctor strokes his cock, her contractions keep pace, and she realizes that he is fucking her (!?!) or at least it feels like it with each stroke.

"How can this be!?! Ohhhh... It's like he's fucking....mmmmm ME!"

He picks up the pace and she moans again and can't focus on anything but her needy breasts and the feelings assaulting her pussy.

Sarah's hips are now thrusting upward to match each contraction and it feels like someone is fucking her from top to bottom. She even feels stimulation and pressure at her cervix!

"Unnnn, so good, mmmm... ohhh..." escapes her mouth in between kissing and sucking her nipples.

Her wetness is now freely flowing down her thighs and dripping onto the carpet. She begins to grunt and a low moan escapes her lips as she bites a nipple.

"I am going to cum!!! Right here in this strange place, in front of the Doctor!"

A feeling of naughtiness and even stronger arousal at that thought courses through her and she doubles over slightly with the contractions increasing.

12