Sarah Becomes a Slave With Her Mom

Story Info
Sarah becomes a slave and used by her mom's owner.
7.4k words
4.39
19.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SARAH BECOMES A SLAVE

Chapter 1 - Danielle, Sarah's Mom

Sarah's mom Danielle considered herself bi with a heavy leaning toward lesbianism. Danielle was a woman standing 5'8" with a very shapely C cup pair of firm tits with nipples that stood up a bit pointy. She kept her pussy bald because her lovers hated fur in their mouth when they ate her, and she wanted to be considerate. Henry stood 6' with only an average cock, but because of their love they said that size didn't matter. They were open minded sexually and neither were possessive.

Danielle had Sarah two years into the marriage.

Danielle had a series lesbian affairs during her marriage which Henry didn't mind. He only didn't want her fucking men, which she never did without Henry's insistence. That happened only a few times during some swinging parties they attended early in their marriage. Back then, Danielle was open to try most anything.

At their first swinging party Henry was horny for one particular woman who attended. It was her invitation to the party to Danielle that got Henry to agree. The condition for Henry to fuck this woman, Greta, was that Danielle had to be given to Greta's husband Jim for the night alone. Truth be told, Danielle wanted Greta too, but that could wait. Jim was an athletic, macho type guy who was reported to sport a 10 inch cock. Danielle wanted to find out if Greta was right.

Looking back at how the swinging started, Danielle remembered saying to Henry after a particularly hard fucking, "What were you thinking as you pounded into me? Were you thinking of Greta?"

Danielle and Henry had met Greta and Jim a few weeks earlier and Jim was fixated on her tits with her hard nipples showing through her bra-less blouse as they talked.

"I can't get her tits out of my mind. I'm sorry, hon, she's just, I don't know."

"It's OK, I understand. At least you are honest with me. Looking at a hot woman to a man is expected. If she hadn't made an impression on you, I'd wonder if you need Viagra or something." Henry laughed.

"I'm so lucky you're understanding of a man's needs. I know you have needs too. Is there anyone out there that gets you hot and bothered too?"

Danielle looked at Henry and said, "A few, but nothing serious. I was talking to Greta a week ago or so and we were talking about a club she and her husband belong to. "

"Oh, what club?"

"It's a club where men and women who are hot and horny get together and fuck with no marital boundaries. To be a member of this club, marriages are ignored and people get together any way they want. Men and women, women and women, and even some men and men. No rules except kindness, and treating each other well without jealousy or judging."

"Sounds interesting. Are you wanting to join? I don't know if I could handle it. I'd have to think about it, but I admit if we did join, I'd want to get Greta for a hot romp."

Danielle thought about Henry and Greta together and smiled knowing this was the key to turning the page on her own sexuality. A page she desperately wanted to turn and open her to more sex than she ever imagined. Two weeks later Henry agreed to try and Danielle started things going toward her goal of broadening her own sexuality.

The party was held in a large home that had five bedrooms to handle the pairings. This swing club had nearly fifty members, but only 15 planned to attend this particular party. Danielle and Henry were being introduced as provisional members. Jim and Greta were their sponsors.

The home was owned by a doctor and his wife, Bob and Liz. They greeted each guest as they arrived. Initially the guests would have a bit of food from the buffet table, get some drinks and would begin talking to each other to connect to their partners to be for the evening. Henry and Danielle were an exception in that their pairing was previously agreed to.

Liz hugged each attendee, man or woman as they came in. Bob shook the men's hand and hugged the women while his hands roamed their bodies openly. Danielle welcomed all attention from Bob and Liz while Henry looked on with just a twinge of jealousy. He put that aside as he saw Greta across the room and his lust for her overcame any little jealousy he felt. He knew this would be a watershed moment for Henry sexually.

Jim and Greta walked up to Danielle and Henry. Jim shook Henry's hand and gave his hand to his hot wife Greta. Jim took Danielle's hand and hugged her with his hands also freely roaming her body as Danielle looked over at Henry hugging Greta and his hands all over Greta. Danielle smiled and knew this would work out perfectly.

Danielle and Jim went over to the buffet and selected their hors d'ouvres and drinks and sat on a nearby couch. Henry and Greta did the same and went into the basement. There was no agreement for Henry and Danielle to swing in sigh of each other. In fact, they agreed to be separate and that they did not need to tell the other what happened unless they wanted to.

Down in he basement there were three other couples already paired and engaged in their fun. One couple caught Henry's attention. The man was nude with a leather collar around his neck and the attached leash in the woman's hand as she pulled his mouth to her pussy. A crop was applied to his ass as encouragement, as if more encouragement was needed. Greta told him that some of the members enjoyed various kinks and fetishes and that he could get into it if he wanted.

Greta led Henry to a couch and they sat, ate their snacks and began to get into some of what they came to do. Greta was taking the lead initially and began kissing Henry and probing his mouth with her tongue. Henry was in heaven and just let Greta take the lead. Within a couple of minutes Henry was nude and on his knees in front of Greta with his face buried between her hot legs worshiping her wet pussy.

Jim and Danielle went down to the basement just to see if things were going well and Danielle was amazed to see Henry on his knees worshiping Greta's pussy as if she owned him as a slave. Danielle was surprised to see Henry's submissive side come out, because he was never submissive with her. In fact, he wasn't into kinky sex with his wife.

Jim whispered into Danielle's ear, "Greta does things to men. Just about every man melts any masculinity they thought they had and they end up her slave. Looks like Henry was ready to melt when he got here. It usually takes much longer."

"Oh, really. Are you her slave too?" Jim nodded and then took her hand to return upstairs.

As they climbed the stairs, their hands in each other's hands and they found an open bedroom. Jim walked up behind Danielle and began massaging her shoulders and began to massage her ample tits as well. He unbuttoned her blouse slowly as he enjoyed her luscious mounds. The blouse fell to the floor followed by her lacy bra.

She turned and began undressing Jim as well, but started with his pants. She noticed his hard cock wanting freedom and she gave it. As his cock appeared, she held it in her two hands and went to her knees slipping the cock into her waiting mouth.

Danielle wasn't the least bit shy or nervous about taking Jim's full length down her throat. She enjoyed sucking a well hung man's cock. Henry enjoyed getting blow jobs but was only average in his size. It was a treat to enjoy Jim's 10 thick inches. Her mouth struggled to swallow it's full length but she really tried and finally got nearly all of it.

After he pumped his full load down her throat she fell back astonished how that felt. No man has cum down her throat like that. She grabbed his balls and pulled and squeezed. He moaned and let her do what she wanted with his balls. He was no amateur to being dominated by a hot woman.

Danielle was feeling a bit of power over Jim and enjoyed it. She wasn't normally dominant, as she more enjoyed submitting to lovers. Because she knew Jim was Greta's slave, she tried this newly discovered side. She wasn't sure she'd be a real dom, but she wanted to give it a try and Jim was willing to submit.

Danielle told Jim to take her and pound her with his tool. She laid back and spread her legs as he mounted her. She took all of it into her as he pounded and pounded. She came with the most earth shattering orgasm she'd ever felt. He then turned her over and went to her back door.

Danielle had only had one cock up her ass and that was during her college days with her first boyfriend. As the cock went in, she stretched and there was some initial pain, but after it was in she felt incredible. She really enjoyed this cock every way she could. After a couple of hours of hard fucking they were both spent and they laid there together, his head between her legs his tongue slowly and constantly licking her.

When Danielle and Jim got up, they decided to check on Henry and Greta and went looking for them. As they went down the stairs, they saw Greta getting a drink at the bar. She held two leashes. Each was connected to a leather collar buckled around a male slave's throat. One of the slaves was Henry. His hands bound behind his back with matching leather cuffs. The other was a younger man only about 25 who had come with an older woman.

Danielle enjoyed seeing Henry collared and leashed and loving his new status. The word "SLAVE" was written across his forehead with a black marker and other marking were on other parts of his body. "Greta's Property" was written on his cock. Danielle enjoyed looking at her husband and met Greta's eyes with a mutual smile of understanding.

Danielle walked up to Greta and asked if she was enjoying her new slave. Greta smiled and looked into Danielle's eyes and then said, "definitely, but what I'd like even more is to have you collared an leashed as well."

"My body can be yours if you want it. You already have my husband's body. Both of us as your slaves would be something really hot."

"When the party breaks up later, stay and we'll all go to my place and go into things further."

"Yes, Mistress Greta."

Greta then reached out for Danielle's tit and caressed it while Danielle just stood there. Her hand then roamed across her body and then down to her pussy. Danielle's legs spread to help Greta enjoy the exploration.

As the evening concluded, Greta collected her three slaves, keeping them all nude. Henry was already collared and leashed. The collar that was around another male slave earlier was now around Jim's throat and leashed. A third collar, borrowed from Liz, was now around Danielle's throat. Each slave was bound with their hands behind their backs. Out the door they were led, stark naked and out to Greta's car, a van.

Greta drove her slaves back to her home. She purposely parked on the street and unloaded her nude slaves in public. Slowly and with deliberateness, she led them to her front door. Greta's neighbors were all aware of Greta's lifestyle and were willing participants in various ways.

Jim and Henry were taken to the playroom directly. Both were locked into a cell and left there. Their cuffs were unclipped but remained in place. Two naked male slaves locked into a small cell, left to wait their owner's attention.

Danielle was led to her owner's bedroom where she was bound spread eagle to the bed.

Greta explored Danielle's body after removing her own clothes. Her nipples were pinched and Greta put her lips around one of the now hard nipples and licked it and bit it a little. Danielle moaned. The other tit, then her mouth went down to Danielle's neatly trimmed pussy. Greta's tongue went to work and Danielle came explosively.

"Remember, slave, I own you now. That means I own your orgasms as well as your body. You will ask permission before cumming from now on. I may grant or I may deny your requests and you better not disobey or your body will feel my wrath."

"Yes, Mistress."

The Mistress and her slave made love then fell asleep together, Danielle still wearing her collar and cuffs always remembering her new role as a lesbian slave.

In the morning, Greta woke and told Danielle to go to the playroom, get the two male slaves out of the cell and present them bound on their knees in the living room. About an hour later Greta came down dressed as a dominatrix with her ample tits on display. She saw her three nude bound slaves kneeling in t he living room.

"Well now, three slaves. I'm going to enjoy training you two new slaves in your new life. From now on, Slave Henry, you will not touch your wife sexually in any way. She belongs to me now. You belong to me now too. You both will be fitted with chastity devices to ensure your fidelity."

Both slaves responded, "Yes, Mistress," in unison.

Training began for the two new slaves. Henry fell deeper into his inner submissive, something he now knew he always felt but refused to acknowledge with Danielle. Danielle always accepted her submissiveness to a woman but just needed the acceptance of Henry. Henry now could deny nothing.

Three years went by with Greta controlling the sex of her slaves. The chastity of her slaves was only released outside of her presence once a year, on the anniversary of them becoming slaves. That day they could fuck each other for two hours only. The chastity would then be put back on until the Mistress had need of the cock or pussy.

On the second such anniversary, Danielle got pregnant by her husband. She often fucked Jim, a fellow slave, but he had been sterilized so there was no risk of pregnancy. Nine months later Sarah was born.

The kinky sex live changed because of Sarah. The bondage and submission was kept from Sarah, but definitely continued. Greta and Jim were said to be her Aunt and Uncle like close family friends often are.

Chapter 2 Sarah's Initiation

Sarah grew up as relatively normal young girl. She did well in school and was popular with her friends. She was open with her mom regarding her friends and sex life and admitted to her sexual activities. Her mom was fine with it as long as she was on the pill so she wouldn't get pregnant.

Although Danielle encouraged Sarah to confide in her about sex, she did not reciprocate. Fortunately, Sarah wasn't interested then because she couldn't think of her parents sexually. Danielle knew some day that would change. Sarah grew up quite normally, graduated high school and started college at a college in the same town she lived in.

Now 19 and in college, Sarah became interested in cheerleading for the football team. Her body had filled out quite well and the football team each wanted to go out with her, knowing that she wasn't shy sexually. Her naturally firm C cup size tits were popular. She had an athletic build despite her ample tits, and had a round, tight butt.

Though in college, Sarah still lived at home since the school was in the same town. Danielle and Sarah were close but Danielle didn't interfere in her sex life, though she loved to hear about her activities, and Sarah did enjoy sharing. Sometimes she though her mom would be shocked by what Sarah was doing, but Danielle was never shocked. If Sarah only knew about her mom, she'd be the one shocked.

Some of her cheerleading team mates were jealous of Sarah's body and her popularity with the football team. The cheerleading coach saw something different in her, though. The team knew the coach as a lesbian, since she didn't hide that fact. The coach was cool and the team was cool with her lesbianism.

After the second football game of the season, a game that was won, the coach asked Sarah to stay after. It was tradition within the team for the coach to take one of the girls to bed for a night of lesbian fun. This day was Sarah's turn.

Sarah knew it would happen and didn't fear it. In fact, she looked forward to being chosen and to service the coach. The girls weren't necessarily lesbian, or even bi, but it was a tradition and the girls accepted the initiation. This gave the girls a no shame way of finding out if they had lesbian or bi tendencies without being embarrassed. The coach thought of it as a public service.

The coach, Carol, led Sarah into her office. The office had a couch that included a pull out bed. Sarah and Carol sat down on the coach and they talked initially. They talked about Sarah's boyfriends, if she had any interest in girls, etc. Sarah trusted Carol and knew that there would be total discretion. She admitted she enjoyed sex with boys, lots of boys, but that she had a fantasy about sex with girls.

Sarah even admitted a deep fantasy about lesbian sex with her mom and her "Aunt" Greta. Carol was interested in these fantasies and asked various questions to see how much she wanted to do it for real.

What Sarah didn't know was that Carol was a frequent sex club member with Greta and the others. Carol knew Sarah's mom quite well, in fact, sexually. Carol had eagerly awaited her sex with Sarah for a long time, but didn't want to do anything before it was time. Now it was the right time.

Normally these lesbian initiations were just that, lesbian trysts that were basically one night stands. Very rarely did anything kinky happen unless the girl initiated it which only happened one time in the past. This time with Sarah would be different. Carol had kinky needs and she fantasized about Sarah being hers.

Carol began to go down on Sarah and undressed her. Sarah welcomed Carol's caressing and kissing. She just melted into Carol's embrace. Carol took advantage of this and went further than she normally did with other girls. Carol opened a drawer and she pulled out a leather collar. She held it up to Sarah.

"Do you accept my collar and will you be my property as a slave?"

"Yes, please collar me and make me your property. I will be your slave for as long as you want my body."

Carol then fastened it around Sarah's throat. Sarah accepted it without hesitation and knew what it meant. Carol was a bit surprised that Sarah accepted her fate so easily and so quickly. There must be more to Sarah's submissive nature that she'd learn about.

Carol ordered a thorough worship of her pussy by her new slave. Sarah complied without hesitation and tasted her first pussy. She loved it. She loved eating pussy even more than sucking cocks, though she knew she wouldn't swear off boys. They continued and made love to each other all night.

The next morning, Carol woke first and looked over her naked slave's body and she wondered what her friend Greta would think when she learned that her slave's daughter was now her slave. She hoped it would be well received if Sarah was shared with Greta.

Carol fantasized about both Sarah and Danielle both naked slaves serving her and Greta openly. Danielle didn't know about Sarah's new status yet, but she did know about Carol's practice of taking a girl to bed with each winning home game. She had to know it was only days or weeks before Sarah would be taken.

Chapter 3 - Slave Sarah Becomes Owned Totally

Sarah opened her eyes and felt her nakedness as she laid in the bed with her coach and her owner. She wondered how fast things went the night before to go from cheerleader to chosen sex toy of her coach, to owned slave. He was happy, happier than she'd ever been as she touched the locked leather collar that owned her neck.

"Good morning slave."

"Good morning, Mistress."

"How does it feel to know that I own you totally? What do you think your mom will say when she finds out later?"

Sarah thought about it for a moment. She already knew her mom was a sex fiend in that she was very active sexually and she loved kinky sex. She pretty much already knew she's Bi, but she didn't know that she was a fully owned lesbian sex slave.

"I don't know what she'll think. It doesn't matter really. I belong to you now."

Carol laid back and stroked her slaves hair as she thought about how to tell Greta.

Carol told her slave to do her bathroom business, to shower, and present herself to Carol in the kitchen for breakfast. Sarah complied and Carol went down to fix breakfast. She'd have her new slave take over the morning chores going forward once she's told where things are and what to do. As she prepared a simple breakfast, she picked up the phone and dialed Greta's number.