Sarah Dressed and Visits a Sex Club

Story Info
Sarah goes to a sex club and has fun.
1.3k words
4.06
18.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
404 Followers

I first published this story a few years ago. Since then, my writing skills have improved a little. While, I cannot change what actually happened to me, I have added some more details and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

-------------------------------------------------------

My wife was away visiting her family and so I decided to have an adventure. There was a sex club in the city that I had heard about. They did not serve alcohol and so anything was allowed and I mean anything; full sex, oral, bondage, S&M. The only rule was that everything had to be consensual and 'NO' meant no.

The admission charges indicate what to expect:

A guy who wants to stay fully dressed $70

A guy prepared to walk around naked with just a towel $35

The towel was usually around his neck

A couple (male and female) $10

A single girl (male or female) Free

Almost always male

Essentially, the 'girls' were the attraction that brought in the paying customers. I thought it would be exciting to be the center of attention.

I put on a sexy black bra and panties. A knee length wrap-around skirt and a white blouse. My black bra showed through the thin white blouse. I did full make-up and jewelry. For this outing, I wore 3-inch black stiletto heels. During the day I go with 2-inch strappy sandals but for this evening I was going to dress-up. For once, I wore a wig. It was the same color as my natural hair; just thicker and a bit longer. I picked out a black sequined purse with a gold chain strap and headed out.

I love driving when I'm dressed. Driving in heels really isn't difficult. The anticipation from what the club would be like was wonderful. I found the place and parked opposite the entrance. It wasn't the best part of town but there were several very large gentlemen on the door and so I felt totally safe crossing over and walking up to them; same thing when I left there later that night.

One of the gentlemen opened the entrance door for me. Inside there was a line of guys with their credit cards out waiting to pay. I bypassed the line and went straight to the front to get my hand stamped.

The ground floor was basically laid out like a conventional night club. The fun happened down stairs in the basement. I started to go down the stairs. A couple of guys were coming-up but they stood to the side to let me pass. It was wonderful being treated as a woman.

In the basement there were all sorts of play areas. Some were right out in the open; beds, sofas. Others were closed off rooms but with windows.

Several people were gathered around one of the windows. I went so see what was happening. Inside a couple was fucking away. She (real girl) was on top of him. Suddenly I felt a hand come around me and go in through my split skirt. He felt my cock through my panties, I loved it.

When they had the ultra-violet lights on my white blouse fluoresced.

I moved on. I found a naked guy just hanging out. I mean literally hanging out. He was tided-up in a hanging rope chair. His cock was sticking-up. I nodded to him; so surreal.

The men's room was upstairs by the entrance but there was a women's room in the basement. I always love opening the door marked 'Women' but in this case it had a special meaning. I went in and checked my make-up. There was a couple in there already. I guessed it was a wife getting her husband ready. I went out and wandered on.

Another guy came up behind me and felt my cock through my skirt. He was quite cute and so I went with him to a couch. He was naked with just a small towel around his neck. I sat beside him and took hold of his cock. There were about fifteen naked guys standing around us watching. Their towels were around their necks and their cocks were sticking out.

I masturbated him for a while. Then I asked if he would like me to suck him off. He said, "I thought you would never ask." I rolled a condom on to him and bent down. I held the base of his cock with my hand. Slowly I took his cock into my mouth. I bobbed up and down. I alternated between my mouth and my hand. I felt him cum. He looked at me and said, "You are good." He went off to clean-up.

I needed to contemplate what had just happened. It was the first time I had had a cock in my mouth. I went back upstairs to the disco room and sat on a bench to listen to the music. I opened my skirt and took out my cock and idly masturbated. I did not want to cum just yet but it felt good. People walked back and forth and saw me rubbing my cock while dressed as a girl.

A guy sitting next to me asked if I would like him to do it. I said sure and I sat back. He moved closer and took hold of my cock. I let him rub it for a bit and then I said thank-you and stood up. It was too early to cum. I wanted some more fun first.

I saw a group of girls sitting around a table. I went over to talk to them. They were more than just crossdresser like me, they were clearly taking hormones. They talked to me for a bit. One of them felt my breasts and joked that I probably had soaks in my bra. I said, "No, they are silicon falsies."

There was a stripper's stage with a dance pole. One joked and asked me to give them a dance. I got up on stage. I don't exactly dance well but I did the best I could. First, I took off my skirt. They got to see my black panties. One of them yelled for me to take off my blouse.

I took my blouse off too and now they got to see me in just a bra and panties. Finally, I took off my panties. I played around the pole for a bit. Then I gathered up my clothes and rejoined the girls. I put my blouse back on and then realized that I was standing there in front of them with my cock sticking out. So, I put my skirt back on.

The girls decided to go for a walk around the place to see what was happening. I tagged alone. Another guy also followed us. He was naked with his cock sticking out. At one point, the group stopped and their leader told me to give him a blow job. I knelt in front of him and rolled on a condom. I gave him some head while they stood around and watched. Then they moved on and I drifted off.

I saw a large group of people watching something. It was a naked real girl tied to a wooden frame with her back to us. I guy was alternating between sticking his fingers into her pussy and spanking her. Her pussy was wide open and dripping wet.

The guy who had helped me out before came up behind me. He took hold of my cock and started rubbing it. This time I let him go all the way. It did not take long for me to cum.

I was now sated and decided to leave. On my way out, the leader of the group of girls followed me out and asked if I would give her a lift up the road. It was on my way and so I said sure. As I was pulling out, I realized that I had forgotten to put my panties back on.

I dropped her off and drove home to relive the evening in my mind. On my way home, I had to stop for gas and loved standing there dressed, without any panties on, while people drove past.

SarahCD
SarahCD
404 Followers