Sarah, Duchess of Penstable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

"Tell me, Mary, have you enjoyed everything I and Peg have done for you today?"

"Oh dear me yes, Lady Sarah. Nobody has ever told me that I could have such wonderful and exciting feelings."

"If you would like to try more things with me, you will have to trust me and do as I say. Can you do that? You will have more of those wonderful sensations."

"Yes, I will trust you for I am sure you will care for me."

"Then kiss me and see if you still like Peg's touches."

Peg picked up Her Lady's cue and started rubbing Mary's pussy again as Mary and Sarah kissed excitingly. After a few minutes of this, Sarah moved down to Mary's breasts where she kissed one of the erect nubs before sucking it, causing Mary to moan as Sarah's suckling became harder.

Mary was entering that world of strange, beautiful sensations again as Sarah played with her breasts and Peg exerted all of her skill with her fingers. Mary felt almost as if there was a connecting nerve between the nipple that the Duchess was nibbling and the little lump at the top of her privates that was getting much of the maid's attention. Soon Sarah and her maid were running their hands all over Mary's body, sending the young girl into raptures of delight.

She was surprised when Mistress and maid shared a kiss even while manipulating her body in so many places. She hesitated when Peg kissed her, somehow feeling it did not seem right that a maidservant should be kissing one of her betters but by now, she hardly knew what was right and what was wrong. She only knew that she loved the attention she was getting and Peg did kiss most excitingly. Meanwhile Sarah kissed her way down Mary's body who, when she felt Lady Sarah's lips kissing her private parts, briefly thought it was a disgusting action. That was only for a few brief seconds; she arched her back and moaned into Peg's mouth when she felt a tongue lapping at her down there.

Using her tongue and fingers, her well-practiced expertise brought young Mary to an even greater level of stimulation. Meanwhile Peg had left off kissing her mouth and was again concentrating on her breasts, suckling the nipples deep into her mouth strongly. Mary was so enraptured by the things happening to her body that she never even noticed Lady Sarah signal her maidservant and simultaneously one nipple was clamped harshly by Peg's fingers, the other nipple chewed equally harshly and her clitoris was locked between Sarah's teeth. She screamed as these actions sent her into a paroxysm of insurmountable ecstasy, unable to separate the pain and the pleasure.

Sarah moved up until she and Mary were face to face. "Are you enjoying yourself, my dear?"

"Oh, Lady Sarah I have never felt anything like this before. It is all so wonderful."

Sarah kissed her, knowing the young woman would taste herself. Mary did indeed taste an altogether new flavour on her lover's lips. It was quite pleasant but Mary wondered what it was. "Your face tastes nice, Lady Sarah. What is it?"

"Bless you Mary, that is you, the juice your pussy produces when you feel so good. Here, taste some more." She dipped her fingers into the girl's pussy and fed her. Mary avidly sucked the fingers. Sarah took the girl's hand and brought it to her needy pussy. Feel, Mary, my pussy makes the same juice." She encouraged her to slip a couple of fingers into the slickness. "Yes, I like that. Please keep doing that with your fingers in my pussy. Oh, that is nice."

Soon they were pleasuring each other, Mary trying to copy what her mentor was doing. Sarah had spent her energies unselfishly on her conquest and now needed her own release so, after just a few minutes, she called out Mary's name in a loud voice and just shuddered almost uncontrollably. Mary was surprised by the amount of liquid flowing onto her hand. "Taste my juices, Mary," said Sarah when she recovered. "See if you like them."

Somewhat hesitantly, the young girl licked her hand and liked the taste; it was different from her own but just as nice in its own way. "Yes, Lady Sarah, I do like your taste."

"Then you shall drink some more. I am going to lay here while you kneel between my legs then you will kiss and lick my pussy as I did yours. With your bottom in the air, Peg is going to give you another treat. Mary felt almost drunk with the raptures her body had experienced so she readily obeyed and knelt between the Duchess's legs. Sarah had her knees wide apart and, for the first time in her life, the young lady saw a vagina, open and glistening. She had liked the taste on her fingers so she extended her tongue and hesitantly licked at the juice. Sarah reached down and spread her lips, inviting the girl to taste more and deeper.

Mary discovered that just licking the Lady's pussy gave her pleasure, especially when Sarah started lifting her hips for more of the young tongue. So much was she enjoying herself that she had forgotten the promise of Peg's new treat. Peg waited until she saw the girl was fully involved in her task then reached out and ran her hands gently over the mounds of her buttocks before digging her fingers into the soft flesh and pressing them apart. Peg moved her face in and kissed the rosebud before flicking her tongue over it.

Although Mary thought it felt nice, she was shocked by the very thought of somebody actually tonguing her in that place. She looked up at Sarah with twisted face but Sarah merely pressed her head back down saying, "Don't think what Peg is doing, and just feel the pleasure of the experience." Peg had not stopped what she was doing; it was a task she enjoyed and she knew it would lead the girl further into her Mistress's more exotic ideas.

Mary's back hole was now liberally slick with Peg's saliva so the servant very slowly worked a finger into the tight passage. She pulled her finger back out and resumed her ministrations with her tongue before slipping two fingers inside the girl's back passage and massaging her there. It was easy for Mary to set aside the feelings of revulsion as the lovely sensations continued. Yes, it was just a little painful at first but somehow it was a nice pain and even that was soon forgotten as the fingers pumped in and out of that forbidden hole, twisting this way and that with each stroke. Mary then felt Peg dribbling some of her massage oils onto the crack above her arse. The oil slid down, coating Peg's fingers and thus was introduced to her passage. Then she felt the maid ease a third finger into her, again giving her a twinge of pain and, strangely, Mary liked the pain. Her bottom felt really full with Peg's fingers moving around inside her then suddenly there was that rush of ecstasy, a little different from her other orgasms but nonetheless just as pleasurable.

Seeing Mary's rapture brought on Sarah's climax too: they were both exhausted as the maid withdrew her fingers, satisfied that she had served her mistress and the young lady well.

"Come here and kiss me," said Sarah and Mary immediately shuffled her satiated body up and the two women kissed passionately. Eventually Sarah withdrew saying, "I think you should get dressed and make your way home, my dear. It is getting late." The Duchess slapped her new lover firmly on the rump to encourage her to move.

Mary was reluctant to leave this fascinating, exciting woman who had given her so much pleasure. As Peg helped her dress, she smiled shyly at her hostess. "May I visit you again Lady Sarah?"

"Why yes, of course you may. Next time you call, bring your maidservant with you and Peg will teach her how to pleasure you as we have today."

Peg dressed quickly and escorted Mary to the front door. The young woman stepped out happily, her body remembering the pleasures it had felt this afternoon. Meanwhile Peg hurried back to her Mistress where she was told to undress again.

"You did well today Peg. I think you deserve a reward. Come, over my lap." Peg settled herself in position, her bottom raised and waiting for the spanking she desired. Soon she was squirming as her Mistress warmed her bottom then had her lay across the bed. Coating her hand and her maidservant's pussy liberally in Peg's massage oils, she started with two fingers and soon introduced a third and fourth finger. After a few minutes of thrusting her fingers in and out of her maid's pussy, she eased her whole hand inside. This was the treat she had been hoping for: her bottom had been nicely warmed and she now was receiving the good fist fucking her Mistress was giving her. She had three climaxes before Sarah withdrew her hand. Peg sighed happily then set to work with her tongue on her Lady's pussy, giving her a final orgasm.

"Do you think she will come back m'Lady?"

"Oh yes, Peg. Mary will be back and with her maidservant in tow."

Sarah, Duchess of Penstable, smiled and relished the thoughts of the young woman's return.

~o0o~

Depending on the response I receive to this story, I may continue to a second chapter.

I welcome your comments and votes.

merf68
merf68
316 Followers
12