Sarah Falls from Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel couldn't possibly expect...? That thought was rudely interrupted by the sensation of Jake's cock driving into me and confirming beyond doubt that he was larger than even daddy had been. Jake's incursion caught me off-guard, no hint of foreplay had preceded it, though as Rachel had already noted... None was required.

I recovered my equilibrium to discover that Rachel's hands were now entangled in my hair; pulling my head down between her open legs in confirmation of her prurient desires. I'd never done that before and for the first time I genuinely resisted; what Rachel intended was sacrilegious our church had forever forbidden such couplings.

A few years ago, not in our own church but in one nearby, a man had found his and another's wife so engaged. Those women had been brought naked into their church, chastised by the whole congregation and then shunned for a year-and-a-day; not even their own children had spoken to the women. And those women had been only friends, I was Rachel's mother!

I couldn't comprehend how Jake could tolerate such an abomination, but rather than castigating Rachel, his hand too now pressed me forward as he snarled "Eat her out Sarah, Rachel won't let me have my fun with you if she doesn't get some too; you were ace at sucking cock and I can't believe eating pussy's any more difficult."

I was trembling like a leaf, though perversely reassured by Jake's cock beginning to scythe into me once more. The pressure of Jake's hand against the back of my head didn't ease, nor did his lewd instructions to both Rachel and I abate. Far from being appalled by Rachel's scandalous intentions, Jake was actively encouraging her!

What else could I do? With Jake consenting and more, I ceased my resistance and pressed forward as he demanded. I'd never done this before, but on two occasions daddy had applied his tongue and lips to me -- though Joseph never did. - I could still recall what I'd enjoyed the most and it seemed likely that Rachel would respond similarly.

My theory was soon confirmed: Rachel purred like a kitten when I trawled my tongue through the soft valleys of her vulva and she squealed with delight when I caught those soft folds between my teeth and gently nibbled on them. Sensing that Rachel was already heavily aroused, I spread her pussy with my fingers intent on searching out her most sensitive button with my tongue.

The speed and strength of Jake's thrusts had eased; I sensed that was to leave him better able to watch me pleasuring Rachel; what had Jake called it... 'eating her out'? That and his ongoing directions confirmed that Jake held no reservations about our wanton performance and it was that realisation which saw me finally relax and admit that I too was enjoying the experience.

My intended assault on Rachel's clitoris was checked by her voice: "How's it going at your end Jake; Is mum's cunt as welcoming as we'd guessed?"

"Sweet... But she's not as tight as you are."

"Well fuck her in the arse then; you've always wanted to do that and you're not getting mine." That comment distracted my attention from Rachel's pussy and I froze in the instant...

"Yeah, but your mum might not take it in the bum either."

My freeze was replaced by a return of those tremors when Rachel replied: "For the last time Jake, what mum does or doesn't want is irrelevant. Mum now lives in our house, you're the head of that household, so as far as mum's concerned, you decide and dictate everything."

"So I could fuck you in the arse too?"

"Don't even think about it! As I've told you before, nobody decides stuff for me and that's why I got out of that place on my eighteenth birthday. If I'd not walked out Joseph would have fucked me that night and mum wouldn't have stopped him; Hell, she'd have stood and watched if he'd told her to."

That outburst left a silence in the room and I didn't dispute it. Joseph would have 'enlightened' our daughter that evening; nothing had been said, but I'd seen the expression in Joseph's eyes, he had been counting down the days to Rachel's birthday.

Perhaps it was my failure to refute Rachel's allegations that tipped the balance, but I suspect not; in my experience all men are the same. Even as Jake spoke he'd been pulling his cock from my pussy and pressing it between my buttocks; Jake didn't enquire as to my consent or otherwise, but simply whether I'd 'had it up the arse before?'

By then I'd lowered my head, back between Rachel's legs, too ashamed to meet my daughter's gaze and rather than speak I shook my head in the negative and whispered a small prayer for the lie. Joseph had never taken me there, but daddy had and often; being the patriarch of a household was one thing, but to get your daughter pregnant, most especially if you were the Pastor, was frowned upon.

It might've been a lie, but it was a small one. It was nearly thirty years since daddy had been inside me and as Jake had already demonstrated, he was far larger than daddy... I felt virgin. That changed almost in the moment that the thought crossed my mind; Jake drove himself into me and I howled into the depths of Rachel's pussy.

Once again it was the tone of my cry which betrayed me; of course it spoke of pain, but it articulated far more besides and as ever, it was Rachel rather than Jake who grasped that the quickest: "Ooooh, you like that don't you mum; keep going Jake, ram the rest of it in there... the old whore's loving it."

Jake didn't need much encouragement and twenty-seconds and three thrusts later I felt he scrotum slap -- did it make a splash? - against my leaking pussy. My bottom burned, it felt to be on fire and the heat of those flames had spread through my whole body; I could feel the sweat beading everywhere, it began pooling in the small of my back and dripping from my hair, I must've been as red as a beetroot!

Jake's assault felt very different from my memories of those by daddy; it hurt in the same way, but that pain eased quickly and there was something more... far more. I was relaxed, allowing Jake's cock to spear into me more easily than daddy ever had and that was delivering more wanton pleasure with every stroke; it was desire... I wanted Jake's cock inside me!

I might've floated away entirely on those waves of rapture had Rachel's voice not drawn me back. The tone of that had changed too; Rachel sounded softer and warmer, no longer aiming to... punish me, but suggesting that she too was aroused and wanted to share in my pleasure. I couldn't refuse her entreaties and quickly relocated her clitoris with my fingers and tongue.

Our coupling didn't last long, there was too much excitement, in all of us, for that to happen. Jake was now driving hard and deep into my bottom, his fingers biting into the flesh around my hips, holding me firmly and so ensuring that I received the full force of his penetrations.

Rachel meanwhile had re-gathered my breasts into her hands and was mauling them and pinching at my nipples even harder than she had before. Rachel had guessed right, like she, I did enjoy my breasts and indeed everything else, to be used... forcefully.

Picking-up on that similarity in our tastes, I recalled the violence of those earlier penetrations by Rachel's hand and while still suckling on her clitoris -- it was huge, far more prominent than my own -- I returned that favour in kind. Three fingers repeatedly plunged deep inside Rachel's channel to writhe and twist before clawing their way back out.

Rachel howled like a banshee, she released my breasts as she fell back onto the bed and went rigid as her pelvis pitched and bucked to better meet my intrusions. I heard Jake growling "Oh fuck yes," as he witnessed Rachel's capitulation and a few seconds later he followed suit. One final thrust into my bum -- the most powerful yet -- and his seed began sluicing into my bowel as if from a fire hose.

My own climax had begun a moment earlier and it developed into the most violent I'd ever experienced. Yes, Jake's cock had hit the spot, but the sight of Rachel orgasming in front of me had fanned the flames, an Jake's ejaculate had poured onto those like a gallon of petrol; I exploded between the two of them like a volcano erupting.

We lay slumped in a sweat-soak heap for quite some time, until heart-rates and breathing came back under control. Jake's softened cock slid out of me and a few moments later he pulled away and stood up; I made to do likewise, picking up my torn panties and refitting my nightgown as I did so; it was Rachel's voice which checked my progress:

"And where do you think you're going mum?"

"To... to the bathroom; I need to clean up."

"Not yet you aren't. Jake hasn't fucked me yet, so you need to clean up your mess and get him hard again for me." Rachel wore a stern expression and nodded in the direction of Jake's flaccid and sticky cock as she spoke.

The wicked grin which spread across Jake's face served to confirm Rachel's demand. I sank back to my knees and turned to my task without demur, conceding in that moment, that I was to be my daughters chattel just as surely as I was her husband's. Shamefully, my heart filled with joy at that realisation and why would it not:

Jake approved of such couplings and they were preferable to my recent expectations. Had Rachel and Jake not delivered me from the church, my future as a ward of the congregation would indeed have been that of a submissive whore, to be used, or bestowed by the head of each household that I passed through. Brian Kennedy had won the lottery for 'first crack at her' and his three sons would no doubt have followed.

I was surprised by how quickly Jake recovered his erection; was that due to my prowess or him thinking of fucking Rachel? Perhaps a combination of the two, enhanced by Rachel's sitting on the bed watching us. Those were certainly having an effect on me, as I envisaged how they would incorporate me into their coupling.

All too soon Rachel quashed those thoughts "That'll do mum, I'll take it from here."

Rachel got up from the bed, took Jake by the hand and turned for the door whispering "Let's take this to our own bedroom." When I began rising to follow, Rachel added "Not you, Jake's going to concentrate on me this time." I tried not to let my disappointment show.

They were already in the doorway before Jake looked back and called "Bring our coffees twenty minutes earlier tomorrow morning (their early morning coffees-in-bed were one of my appointed tasks) then there'll be time for you to blow me off before I go to work; I'm looking forward to dropping a load into that pretty mouth of yours."

I was already smiling in assent when Rachel concluded. "I'll help you... Show you exactly how Jake likes his cock sucked... And after he's finished, you'll learn the finer points of eating my pussy." My smile grew even wider as they left and I settled back onto my knees with hands clasped; the church had taught me that obedience was the way to reach heaven, but I'd never anticipated arriving there so soon.

12