Sarah Flashes on a Boat

Story Info
Sarah has some intentional and unintentional flashes boating.
4.1k words
4.41
8.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Sarah story. In this one I take two summers' worth of boating shenanigans and weave them together, as if they occurred in one manic afternoon. Enjoy.

********

Sarah and I got invited out boating with our friends Max and Karen. They ended up having to cancel, but you'll get to meet them in a future story.

Fortunately, Karen's brother Del had also planned to be on his boat that day, and invited us to join him instead. We gladly accepted.

Del lived in the same neighborhood as his sister, so we had met him numerous times while partying at Max and Karen's.

Sarah liked to tease and flirt with Del, who was divorced and recently retired, but he would never flirt back if he was sober. Mix in a bit of alcohol though, and the game changed.

About 6 months ago we had driven him home after he had gotten very drunk during a bonfire at his sister's. We helped him unlock his door and guided him to his bedroom.

As he sat on his bed he stared at Sarah's cleavage and said, "I'd like to kiss them big titties", then laid down and was instantly asleep. It was either his last conscious thought, or we had heard him verbalize an unconscious one. Either way, it hadn't been mentioned again, and we suspected that he had no recollection of saying it.

On this day we had to pass his house, so we stopped to give him a ride in our pickup truck.

He packed all his gear in the bed of the truck, climbed into the back seat and we were away.

"What's the plan for today, Del?" Sarah asked as we she partially turned in her seat.

"The boat is at the marina on the head pond by the hydro dam" replied Del, "We'll go upriver. I brought the tube in case anyone wants to ride behind the boat, then we'll go into Palmer's Cove where there are several buoys to tie up, and just enjoy the water and sun."

We arrived at the marina to find his Bayliner tied up. It was the type of speedboat that sits 6 in the rear, with extra seating in the bow.

Sarah and I started off in the bow, facing backwards so we could talk to Del, but we had to almost scream to be heard, so we settled in for the ride.

We had to go parallel to the dam's rear wall until we reached a point where we could swing right and head upriver. Once we got past this section, Sarah was going to take the first turn being pulled on the inner tube, so she moved to the back to get ready.

She picked up a life vest then checked to see that Del's attention was focused ahead and peeled off her bikini top.

She shot me one of her 1000 watt smiles and twisted her hips, causing her boobs to sway side-to-side. She was enjoying her moment of toplessness.

She tried on the vest, but it was going to need some significant adjustment to fit over her DD's, so she put it back under the seat and reached down to grab another one, causing her boobs to hang down.

Her topless display had stretched well over a minute by this time, and she was really starting to press her luck if the goal was not to get caught by Del, and by this point I wasn't entirely sure if that was her goal.

Fortunately, we were preparing to meet another boat, so all of Del's attention was focused forward, blissfully unaware that Sarah's "big titties" were on display behind him.

Sarah tried on the second life vest, and it was going to fit. She waved to the passing boat while the vest was still open, and everyone was smiling as they waved back.

She buckled the vest up, just in time as Del throttled down as he prepared to launch the tube.

He turned and did a double take as he saw Sarah.

Until this very moment I would not have considered a bulky life vest "sexy", but my opinion was rapidly changing.

With arm holes that went from her shoulder to her waist, there would have been some significant sideboob on display for any woman. However, since Sarah had DD's, the arm holes had changed shape from an oval to almost a perfect circle, showing nearly the entire profile of her torso.

Adding to this sexy display, the buckles in the front caused a sort of corset effect, pushing her cleavage up towards the top of the vest.

No nipples were visible, but it was readily apparent to everyone aboard that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Del tossed the tube in the water, then used the tow rope to bring it back alongside the boat.

"There are two sets of handles" Del began to explain, "This set if you sit up, the other set closer to the front if you lay on your belly."

"I think I'll go belly down" Sarah announced.

Del tried to stabilize the tube as Sarah clamored on. She almost fell off the back, but Del was able to grab the collar of her vest to help keep her out of the water.

When she was finally settled, he pushed the tube away and let the tow rope play out.

She was quite the sight. She had a dynamite ass to begin with, but the curves of the tube thrust her hips upwards, making her bum more pert and prominent. And the way she was propped up on her elbows, the sideboob and cleavage had somehow increased. Miraculously, no nipples were visible.

"Brian, you sit backwards and keep an eye on her," instructed Del, "let me know if she falls off, and I'll circle back to get her."

We set off up the river. Traffic was light, so Del gently zigzagged, causing Sarah and the tube to hop up over the boat's wake repeatedly.

When we were halfway to Palmer's Cove, Del put a finger in the air in a swirling motion, to let Sarah know he was about to attempt to flip her off the tube. She replied with a thumbs up.

A couple of tight turns later and she went cartwheeling across the water before briefly disappearing under the surface.

I tapped Del on the shoulder, and we circled back to pick her up.

As we pulled alongside, I immediately noticed a change. Tumbling through the water had caused the top buckle on her vest to open and pushed her cleavage upwards. Sarah's nipples were still under the vest, but part of each areola was now peeking out.

I locked eyes with her, then looked down to try to alert her to the wardrobe malfunction, but she just smiled and winked back to let me know it was all part of some grand plan.

"Brian's turn" she announced as she climbed the ladder into the boat.

I decided to sit upright, and we continued upriver. Sarah chose the forward-facing seat by Del, then twisted sideways to keep an eye on me while affording him an unobstructed view down her cleavage.

At one point I noticed them discussing something, that concluded with them sharing a laugh while she playfully punched him in the arm.

When we neared Palmer's Cove there was a lot of marine traffic, so it wasn't safe to try to flip me off the tube. Instead, we slowly motored into the narrow cove, and were able to tie up to the last available buoy.

I slid off the tube while Sarah jumped off the boat and we met in the middle. Even 20 minutes upriver from the dam, the cove had more than 40' of water, so everyone had to either tread water, float or just leave their life vest on, like we did.

"Did Del notice the view?" I whispered.

"Of course, he barely took his eyes off them" she replied. "He even asked how I got my top off from underneath the vest. He seemed disappointed when he found out I was standing topless behind him, and he missed 'Sarah's big titties'. That's when I punched him on the shoulder."

There are a few houseboats on the headpond that can be rented by the week, and one was tied up across from us. Eventually someone on the houseboat called Del's name and he recognized one of his friends from his high school days, 40 plus year before.

He told us that he'd be right back and dove in to swim across to the larger craft.

Before Del had even reached his destination, Sarah removed her bikini bottoms and tossed them up on the boat. "I'll put them on before he gets back" she explained.

The buoys were single file along either side of the narrow cove, and were spaced 50' apart to keep the boats from touching, so I doubted anyone could see anything.

When I climbed aboard to fetch her a fresh beer and myself a soda, I looked over the side. "From here the water is dark enough that I can't even tell if you have shorts on or not."

I passed her a beer. The life vest's design allows you to sort of semi-recline, which has the added benefit of making it easier to drink while in the water. This is the position she now adopted.

"Wow." escaped from my lips.

"What?"

"When you recline, the sight, er... improves substantially." I still wouldn't be able to make sketches for a medical textbook from what I was seeing, but you definitely could tell what her current grooming habits were and catch fleeting glances of other intimate details through the rippling water.

"Enjoy" replied Sarah.

Just as I was about to jump back in the water, I heard someone yell "Sarah?"

I turned to see a bass boat idling towards us with 3 guys on it.

"Hey Jerry, what are you doing here?" shouted Sarah.

"We've been upriver all morning doing some fishing, got completely shut out and decided to pop into the cove on the way back to the marina, to have a beer and hopefully see some eye candy." replied Jerry. "There are no vacant buoys, is it alright if we lash the boats together for a couple of minutes?"

Without our captain around to make the decision, Sarah and I looked at each other, shrugged and nodded.

Sarah had reverted to treading water to keep her pussy out of view, but since she had to hold her beer above water with one hand, and maintain balance with the other, there was little she could do to conceal her cleavage, sideboob and partial areolas. The fishing might have been a total bust, but the hunt for eye candy would be successful for this trio.

I caught their line, pulled them in until the bumpers gently touched, then tied them off.

Sarah started the introductions, "Jerry, this is my husband Brian, and somewhere over there is our captain Del" she said, pointing towards the houseboat. "Brian, this is Jerry, the best maintenance guy at work. Every time I call with an issue, he's there immediately. I'm lucky to get some of the other guys to respond the same day."

Yikes. Having someone from work see her dressed like this wasn't ideal, but at least he was from a different department.

Jerry replied "I'm just a sucker for a pretty smile" before introducing his fishing buddies as Dan and Gilles.

All three guys reached across to shake my hand, then reached down to shake Sarah's hand.

I jumped back into the water to cool down and do some floating while Sarah and Jerry talked and the other guys continued to stand and keep her in sight.

A while later, Del returned to his boat, swimming with a guy and two ladies in tow. They were all around his age.

"My friends would like to take a ride on the inner tube." he explained, before adding, "I've been doing shots of tequila on the houseboat, so Brian would you mind driving my boat?"

I had grown up on a river, but most of my experience was on flat bottomed wooden boats with outboard motors, nothing as powerful as this inboard monster. That said, it was looking like I would be driving us home at the end of the day, so I figured that I might as well get some seat-time.

"Sure." I replied.

The 5 of us climbed aboard.

"Are you coming Sarah?" asked Del, as he looked down from the boat and was reminded of the level of exposure provided by her vest.

Now she had a decision to make: ask for her bikini bottoms and everyone would know she wasn't wearing any, climb out of the water and everyone would see she wasn't wearing any, or tread water next to Jerry's boat and hope for a better opportunity to sneak them on later.

She looked at me, smiled, shrugged, and made her decision, "I'll wait here with Jerry and the guys."

Jerry tied his boat to the buoy, released ours, then we uncoupled the boats and slowly exited the cove.

Del's high school buddy Ben started on the tube and told me to "give'er hell". We dragged him up and down the river, crossing the wake several times before I tipped him into the water.

But the two ladies, Carla (Ben's wife) and Alice both knew someone who knew someone who had broken an arm doing this, so they each got me to slowly troll up and down river.

By the time we headed back into the cove 45-minutes had passed, and Del had consumed 4 more beer.

Del's quartet got me to drop them off at the houseboat, then I returned to the buoy and tied up to Jerry's bass boat.

I immediately noticed that Sarah had adopted the semi-reclined position and was giving us all the 'intimate' view of her pussy that I had described earlier.

"We owe Jerry 4 beer." Sarah said.

"No worries Sarah, you don't owe us anything." replied Jerry.

'I don't imagine that she does' I thought, but I didn't say it aloud.

I grabbed her a beer and myself a soda, set them at the back of the boat and jumped in to cool off.

I had to climb back in the boat a few times to replenish our beverages, as Jerry's crew announced "let's have one final beer" 4 times before reluctantly packing up.

When they were gone, I told her about our trip tubing.

Then she filled me in on what I missed.

"I was able to tread water for about 10 minutes after you left, but I knew that I couldn't keep it up much longer." she recounted, "When I asked for a fresh beer, Jerry handed me one, then Dan pulled a bottle of amaretto out of their cooler and said we should all do a shot. I couldn't tread water with no free hands, so I figured this was my excuse to change positions, relax and just enjoy the afternoon. Que sera, sera."

"How did they react?" I inquired.

"Bigger smiles. But none of us mentioned the elephant in the room." she recalled, "At least not to me, but they must have been whispering among themselves, because those silly yellow sunglasses came out within 30 seconds of each other."

"Fishing glasses" I concluded, "They reduce glare and help fishermen to see better through water." Apparently, they were treated to more eye candy than we had realized.

"I drank 4 beer and had two more shots of amaretto before you got back." she continued, "I'm feeling pretty friggin' good right now. Very 'que sera, sera' if you know what I mean?"

"Que sera, Sarah" I agreed as we shared a laugh.

Going forward, we would often joke that using the excuse of "I was seen naked because maintaining modesty was inconvenient", was to pull a 'que sera, Sarah.'

Just then, Ben called out from the houseboat to say that Del needed a pick-up. I gave him a thumbs up to acknowledge the request.

I climbed aboard the boat, then turned to help Sarah. She put her foot on the bottom rung of the ladder, then paused to take a deep breath, before climbing aboard.

I took a quick scan around, but no one seemed to take notice of the bottomless woman.

However, she continued to stand while she toweled dry, before finally wrapping the towel around her hips.

I gave her a kiss of appreciation before casting off.

When we reached the houseboat, we were greeted by a very drunk Del. Apparently, he'd continued drinking tequila all afternoon. No wonder they hadn't let him try to swim back to his boat.

We helped him climb aboard, guided him to a seat, slowly idled out of the cove, then sped up as we started downriver.

The sight of Sarah in the life vest seemed to rejuvenate Del a bit, as he recalled missing her getting changed on the ride out.

"Since I'm not driving, you'll have a hard time sneaking in a change on the way back."

"I'm not planning on sneaking." Sarah replied confidently. "Can we stop the boat, Brian?"

As I throttled down, she opened the buckles on the vest one at a time, increasing the exposure incrementally until it was wide open, then removed it and walked to the back of the boat, stowing it under the seat where she had found it.

Next, she climbed up onto the motor cover, turned away from us, untied her towel and let it drop.

As Del and I stared at her nude, hourglass form, I think all three of us were holding our breath as we waited for the reveal.

She shifted weight to her right foot, and I assumed that she was preparing to turn, however she instead took two steps and launched off the back of the boat.

We ran to the back of the boat and arrived in time to see her surface, roll onto her back, and display herself to us while floating. She looked at us and smiled, then closed her eyes and looked very at peace with her decision.

After a minute or so of floating, she opened her eyes and swam back to the boat. I offered her a hand for support as she climbed the ladder, then Del passed her a towel and she began to dry herself while standing between us.

"Brian, let's head back to the marina" she said.

I got in the driver's seat, Del sat sideways in the other front seat and Sarah stood in the aisle between us, a hand on each of our shoulders, making no effort to cover up.

I restarted the engine, and we continued our cruise towards the marina. As the boat cut through the light chop, Sarah's breasts would give a gentle bounce. Del almost ceased blinking as he continued to drink in this beautiful vision.

As we approached the dam, we saw Jerry's now familiar bass boat. Apparently after an unsuccessful morning of fishing, they had decided that a chance encounter had changed their luck for the better.

Sarah turned her nude body, so she was facing Jerry's boat and waved as we passed. All three men smiled and waved back. When Sarah looked down at Del, he was staring directly into her pussy, which was inches from his face.

Sarah was deeply tempted to grab his head and draw him to her. She ached for him to tentatively lean forward and flick his tongue across her 'man in the boat', which was coincidentally how she referred to her clitoris.

However, she was drawn back to her senses when I throttled down as we prepared to enter the marina. She wrapped herself in her towel, and the extended exposure was over.

We tied up the boat at Del's berth and brought any gear he couldn't stow and put it in the truck.

While Del had sat in the backseat when we originally picked him up, Sarah took his hand and guided him to sit in the front, with us...her wedged between us.

A towel can do a lot of things but cover a pussy when a woman's feet are on opposite sides of the transmission hump is not one of them. All three of us took notice.

As we drove along, Sarah put a hand into each of our swimming shorts to briefly check on the progress of our erections. When she is being flirty, she often uses 'Sarah's Hand Erection Gauge' to naively check that she has been successful in exciting her target(s) and ensure everyone is feeling the same vibe. I've been meaning to explain to her that most guys misinterpret this instead as 'we're about to change direction from flirty to something way more serious'. However, with her hand on my erect penis, I didn't feel like it was the appropriate time to give her an etiquette lesson.

We arrived at Del's. Since he was in no condition to use stairs, I carried his boating gear into the basement.

I climbed the stairs back to the kitchen to find Del with his back to me, and Sarah facing him with her towel now wrapped only around her hips, her tits on full display.

"Last winter we gave you a drive home, and you told me that you wanted to 'kiss my big titties.' Sound familiar?"

Sarah later told me that his face showed shock, like a 5-year old caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "I don't remember saying that to you," he recovered.

"But you have gotten drunk and said it to other people so often, that Max and Karen got you an 'I want to kiss Sarah's Big Titties' t-shirt for your last birthday?" she asked. Apparently, Karen had let her in on the gag.

Del chuckled but said nothing.

"This is your one chance to kiss my big titties Del," she told him, "As soon as Brian comes up the stairs, this offer expires."

12