Sarah Gets A Special Delivery

Story Info
Sarah's package requires more than a signature.
2.6k words
4.34
27.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I begin I wanted to just clear something up. I've had lots of people ask if what I'm telling you is true.

It is.

Sharing what I've been doing with you all is real turn on for both me and hubby. Knowing some of you are getting off by reading my true stories just makes me want to cum with you. So now you know.

If you saw my first story you'll know I recently had my first experience of sex outside my marriage. If not then have a look at my last post - but basically, what began as a silly game ended up with me getting fucked in Asda's carpark by a stranger and then going home to my husband who did the same. It was the most erotic and dirty afternoon of my life and I get wet every time I think about it. As a result, in the last week or so our sex life has changed up a few gears.

For example, a few days ago I made sure that when he got home from work I was standing at the kitchen sink wearing only an apron, yellow marigolds and black stilettos. As I saw him enter the room behind me in the reflection of the kitchen window, I adjusted my stance and stood with my legs apart invitingly. I tingled as he walked up to me, and without a word found my wet, shaven pussy with his hand. A single finger slid up and down my entrance, as I got wetter and wetter - and he got harder and harder. Hurriedly he unfastened his trousers and pressed his cock against me.

"So, how was your day darling?" I said, as he slowly entered me.

"It's just got a whole lot fucking better" he replied, his balls slapping against my plump arse cheeks.

He held me by the hips and pumped into me faster and faster as I, the dutiful wife, pretended to do the washing-up. After a few moments he gasped and emptied himself into me. He kissed me and went to change for dinner. I hadn't orgasmed, so I took my Womanizer into the shower and finished myself off - something he was only too happy to hear from the bedroom as he got dressed.

After dinner we got to talking about my last indiscretion, and how if it were to ever happen again he wanted to be involved. Not a threesome - we weren't ready for anything like that - but something that he could be a part of. So I started to think about everyday scenarios where the opportunity might arise. We could try dogging over the Clent Hills, which are nearby and well-known for that kind of thing, I suggested.

"Perhaps...Or maybe something closer to home" he said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Almost every day you go to the main sorting office on the trading estate to pick up some package or other. The place is full of guys...you could pick up one of them, too".

"And what will you be doing?" I asked.

"Watching." He said, looking me straight in the eyes.

As it was, I had a parcel to be collected so we made our plan for the next day.

Our local Royal Mail depot is on a trading estate. Trading estates are well-known for having secluded, if rather overgrown areas behind the various units, depots and factories. Perhaps that's why they're popular spots for swingers, doggers and casual hook-ups in cars. Ideal for our little plan, which was for me to pick up a random lad for our mutual enjoyment.

The morning came and I began to get ready. Hubby was already downstairs, filling up on coffee while I perused the wardrobe. I picked out a couple of things and decided on a light floral summer dress - fitted at the top with a halter-neck, tight around the waist, and a bottom half which ended just below the knee. Now that's not very alluring, you might be thinking - and you'd be right. So, I went into my drawer and pulled out a white suspender belt and a pair of tan, seamed, sheer nylon stockings. To round things off I squeezed into a pair of white pointed-toe stiletto pumps with ankle straps. Oh, and of course my makeup was totally slutty - heavy eye shadow, false lashes, lipstick - the lot. Now we were in business.

I went very carefully downstairs in my killer heels, and saw hubby standing at the bottom. He looked at me and smiled, and said that any red-blooded man would find me irresistible. Bearing in mind I'm 51 years old, with a full figure, that compliment made me feel as sexy as I knew I looked. I kissed him and whispered in his ear.

"So do you want to watch me get fucked, or not?"

"God, yes" he replied.

"You want to see your Sarah get taken by a stranger? Let him shag me?" I teased.

He couldn't speak now, he just led me to the car and drove the few streets to the collection office.

It was just gone 10am, and there were plenty of people around on their morning breaks. Some were having a breakfast sandwich, some were having a smoke, some were staring into their mobiles, a normal sight outside any workplace. We pulled up and I got out of the car and strolled casually over the tarmac to the collection office, the skirt of my dress billowing slightly in the breeze.

As I opened the large glass door to the collection desk I saw the reflection of two men sitting on a nearby wall - I could see them nodding and exchanging comments about me, so I was obviously getting some attention. There was no-one else in the office, so I was done quickly. I exited and walked past the two guys on the wall, parcel in hand, and overheard one who said:

"Fuck's sake - the state of her! She'd fuckin' get it" he said crudely, unaware that his words had prompted me to flood my satin panties with juices.

I continued tottering along on my hugely impractical shoes, but turned my head to shoot him a knowing smile. It was at this point I noticed a young lad in overalls, leaning against a wall near the corner of the carpark. I looked across to hubby who was watching from the car and gestured with my head as to where I was going. He started the car and moved to a vacant space near the lad.

The boy in my sights was clearly still a teen, but obviously old enough to be working. As I got nearer the clicking of my heels alerted him to my presence and he stood up straight.

"Are you lost, miss? There's nothing down here." He said helpfully.

"Miss? Oh, bless you. You're so polite. No, I'm not lost, I know what I'm after." I said with a just a little coyness.

I moved to within a few inches, and he started to look a bit flushed.

"C...can I help?" he stammered.

"Well, that all rather depends. You see that black Audi just there? With the man looking at us?" I said.

"Er, yeah. What about him?"

"That's my husband. He wanted me to dress up like this." I told him.

"Well, you look really nice" he repiled.

"Nice? Is that all?"

"Well, you know...really sexy, like" the lad said, shyly.

"That's better. I'm glad you like how I look. My husband likes it too - in fact he wants to watch me dressed like this."

"Watch you do what?" He said, starting to catch on.

"What do you fucking think?" I whispered. "He wants to watch me get shagged by someone while I look like this".

I watched his face go slightly red and swallow hard.

"What, you mean me?"

"Yes, you." I whispered, brushing the back of my hand against his clearly hard cock.

I took him by the hand and directed him around the corner, to the seclusion of the rear of the tall, red brick factory unit. He stood among the empty crisp packets, cans and miscellaneous litter with his back against the wall while I unzipped the top of his overalls all the way down to his fly and peeled them off to his waist. I crouched down in front of him and prized his erection from his briefs.

"Fuck. What do we have here?" I said, surprised and delighted by the sheer size of it.

It was probably of above average length, but definitely thicker than any I've had before (which isn't that many, to be fair). Above all though, it was hard. Rock hard. The kind of hard only a teenager gets.

"Is that what you were aft..." He was in my soft, warm mouth before he could finish his sentence.

He breathed heavily as I moved my head back and forth and gently sucked him. Slowly I built the intensity and felt him start to twitch. I pulled my head away from his cock.

"Oh no you don't" I told him, the taste of pre-cum on my tongue. "I'm not done with you yet."

I stood and gathered up my dress. His eyes lit up at the sight of my stockings and suspender belt - oh, and a condom wrapper secured under a stocking-top.

"You'll be needing that" I said, handing it to him.

He took it from me, tore open the wrapper and hurriedly unrolled the condom over the length of his solid erection. It was a tight fit, but as soon as it was on it was my turn against the wall.

My young stranger was keen to get his cock inside me, and as he pressed me against the wall he lifted one stockinged leg around his waist. Suddenly we both became aware of a figure standing a few feet away. It was hubby - phone in one hand, cock in the other, filming the whole sordid encounter.

"Don't mind me, lad" he said.

My teenage conquest turned his gaze to me again. He was holding one leg around him with one hand, and pulling my shiny satin panties to one side with the other. I turned and looked at my husband as the young man's cock pushed into me, lifting me up against the wall and onto the pointed toe of my pristine white stilettos. I was so turned-on and wet that he slid into me effortlessly, despite the size of his solid prick.

My husband was gently stroking his stiff cock while he captured my toyboy fucking me against the wall on his phone. He was mesmerised, and I was pretty sure he wasn't going to last as long as the teen who was balls-deep up me.

"Stop a sec, honey" I panted, as I put both high-heeled feet on the ground and turned around.

I put my manicured hands against the grubby wall and stood legs apart, just like I did for hubby last night, and waited for the inevitable.

The teen grabbed my hips and shoved his fat cock into me again. He was rampant - pummelling me so hard I had to bite my lip. I looked again at hubby, who was by now standing right next to us and clearly about to cum when a voice called:

"Is this a private party, or can anyone join in?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing. It was the two men who were sitting on the wall only minutes earlier.

I looked at my husband. He took about a second to give me a reassuring look and then beckoned the two over.

"Well? What are you fucking waiting for?" I panted over my shoulder to the young lad, his cock motionless but still solid in my pussy.

"Are you going to finish me off or what?"

He needed no further encouragement as he started pumping me again. Harder and faster this time, as our two new friends gathered around. I had hubby on one side, my two new admirers wanking their cocks on the other, and my teen pickup battering my cunt from behind. I squirted all over him and sobbed as I came.

It didn't take too long for hubby to be the first man to cum - shooting spunk over the side of my heavily made-up face and in my hair.

I think the sight of me getting a face full of cum tipped my young lover over the edge. He withdrew from my soaking cunt, ripped off the condom and spurted ribbons of teenage semen over the back of my stockings. He came so much it ran down the seams of my pretty nylons - all of which my shellshocked looking husband caught on video.

The young lad sat on the ground, exhausted but I was still stood in the same position, very aware that two other men were pumping their cocks at the sight of this cum-covered slag.

"So what's you plan, boys?" I asked breathlessly.

Without a word one offered his cock to my mouth while the other looked at hubby for a sign of approval.

"Be my guest" he said, handing the second stranger a condom.

Within moments I had a new cock in my mouth and another one rubbing my cunt lips.

The one I was sucking was unremarkable, but the one I was being shafted with was long enough to fill me to the top and make me gasp as it pistoned in and out of my slippery, well fucked hole.

Hubby was spent - he was just concentrating on documenting my shameful antics. However I noticed my teenage bull was now fully aroused again and masturbating right next to the man who was fucking my mouth.

I tasted the man's pre-cum and so began wanking his lipstick-stained prick - looking him in the eyes until his face contorted and he spunked all over my slutty face and open mouth.

By now the man shagging me from behind was beginning to tremble. Instead of pulling out and removing the condom to cum over me, he opted to keep pumping into my cunt and gasped as he spunked into the rubber.

That just left my rock-hard teen. I stood up and replaced his hand with mine, and wanked him over my stocking top. It took no time for him to coat my leg with yet more silky white liquid.

All three strangers pulled up their workwear and I did my best to wipe off what seemed like a litre of spunk from my body and face. After a moment we all went our separate ways - the two older guys wandered back to their workplace, hubby and I back to the car, with my young bull following last.

"Oh Sarah" he called. "You left your parcel".

He walked over and handed it to me, and I realised he now had my name and address.

"Thank you" I said.

"Ben" he replied.

"Thank you Ben. Maybe I'll see you around".

With that I got into the passenger seat and we drove away.

"You've still got cum in your hair" Hubby said turning the key to the front door.

"I know." I replied.

"I think it suits me".

And with that he bundled me into the hallway, kicked the front door shut behind him, and fucked me on the stairs. It didn't take him long to cum up me, dressed the way I was and with spunk in my hair.

We showered and had some lunch, deciding to review the phone footage another time.

Bye for now - S x