Sarah Gets Blackmailed Ch. 01

Story Info
A night out ends up with Sarah getting blackmailed.
2.4k words
4.22
46.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AEKansas2
AEKansas2
36 Followers

Warning: This story has explicit non-consent and blackmail. If this is not to your liking, you are unlikely to enjoy this story. This story is entirely fictional.

***

Sarah woke up with a splitting headache, groaning and swearing that she would never drink again.

"Where the fuck am I?" she muttered to no one in particular, switching to a whisper as her head throbbed.

Sarah breathed deeply for a moment before rolling to her side, recognizing her friend Jessie's apartment. Well, at least she'd gotten somewhere safe. Sarah rolled over on the couch, intending to get through most of this hangover passed out when her phone buzzed. Moaning again, Sarah leaned over to pick up the phone.

It was a number she didn't recognize; Sarah grinned, thinking her night out must have been successful, too bad she couldn't remember it.

You had a rough night, Sarah.

"What a weird opening line," she mumbled to herself, staring in confusion.

As Sarah stared at the phone, a picture came through. A woman getting fucked from behind. The photo was graphic, you could see the woman's delicate folds speared open by a thick cock. Shit, it was high resolution; you could even see the drops of arousal on her pretty little lips... then Sarah looked beyond the focus of the screen and noticed something; the woman in the photo had a sparrow tattoo across her shoulder... just like hers.

Sarah gasped, pushing her hand between her legs and feeling her nether regions sore.

What the fuck you creep. I'll go to the cops.

This wasn't so bad, Sarah reasoned; she may recognize her tattoo, but no one else would. No one had to know that she'd been fucked on the dirty floor of a dingy club...

A second picture came through, this time, Sarah, and it was clearly her, was on her back, legs spread wide, a look of rapture on her face. Again the shot was graphic, the man's cock was plunging into her pussy, and Sarah looked like she couldn't get enough.

I'd watch that tone if I were you. You'll speak like a lady, or these will be broadcasted everywhere... Twitter, Instagram... I've got the listserv for your university Sarah. So I would be very careful who you threaten

What do you want?

Sarah waited for nearly five minutes, sure he was drawing it out on purpose.

I don't want anything, Sarah. It is you who wants something.

Sarah waited, confused, quite sure she wanted nothing from this man.

You want these pictures back right Sarah?

Yes! Please

Sarah's response was instant, but again he made her wait. Sarah had to fight not to grind her teeth. Her head throbbed, but she barely noticed.

I'll pick you up tonight, and we can talk about earning the pictures back. Meet me at the CVS at Hillcrest and Main. 8 pm. Wear any dress, but nothing else.

Sarah stared at the word earning... the man clearly wanted to fuck her again. He could have just freaking asked instead of going insane. But this was fine, she would go, get it over with, get her pictures and be out of there. From the looks of the picture, she'd probably had worse sex, even if the guy was a lunatic.

Sarah went home without saying goodbye to Jessie; she had too much on her mind to try and make small talk. She'd talk to her tomorrow.

Asprin, a sandwich, and a big glass of water later, Sarah was feeling better. She tried to go about her day, as usual, work out, do some homework, and check her emails... Sarah's program was online, so she was able to do quite a bit remotely. Similarly, she worked as a remote IT provider to an online clothing store, so she was able to clock a few hours, all without leaving the house.

At 6:30, Sarah was finishing dinner, contemplating getting ready. Might as well show this weirdo a good time, she reasoned. He'd probably come quicker, and she could get gone. A shower, blow-dry, and night out make up later, Sarah was looking at the text again... a dress and nothing else... Fucking weird. But she pulled out a bright red bodycon that would hold her already perky breasts up high. It highlighted her tiny waist and bubble butt to perfection.

She threw on a pair of sandals, checked the time, and was heading out the door. The meeting spot was close, so a few minutes later, Sarah was pulling up, unsure of what to do now.

Get out of the car and go inside. Wait by the door.

Is he an employee, Sarah wondered incredulously. Still, she did what he said and waited just inside the door, feeling awkward about her inappropriate attire. The dress was a thinner satin, and the autumn chill had her nipples pebbling into hard peaks.

Go to the pharmacy and pick out condoms then wait.

Ugh, little man can't even buy his own condoms, Sarah thought, rolling her eyes. But she went back to do it, a tingle of embarrassment at being dressed so slutty while picking out condoms. She had assumed she'd just get in his car and blow him behind the building or something...

Good. Now go pick out the biggest banana you can find.

Now Sarah was pissed. He was just fucking with her. Cheeks red, she walked to the produce and grabbed the first banana she saw.

If I come in there after you and get a bigger banana, you won't like the consequences. Take a few minutes and compare sizes. In this case, size does count.

Sarah did not laugh at his joke but did take the warning. So it was with condoms in hand, holding two bananas up to compare, which had more girth that Sarah was interrupted by a sales associate.

"Um, can I help you, ma'am?" he asked, eyes going wide when he saw what she was doing.

"No, I'm fine," Sarah mumbled, shoving one of the bananas back on the shelf at random and walking away.

Head back and pick up a bottle of lube.

Sarah was bright red, so embarrassed and angry she couldn't even say.

Now you can go check out. You don't need a bag to carry them out.

A second later, a second text beeped.

If they ask how your night is going, tell them it's about to get a lot better.

Sarah could feel tears stinging her eyes, but she was going to get this over with. She knew the guy was a weird pervert, but this was way more than she had expected.

Sarah waited in a short line, the man in front of her turned like he would make small talk, saw what she was holding, raised his eyebrows, and turned back around. Sarah blinked back tears, taking a deep breath to steady herself.

Answer my call and leave me on speaker. I want to hear you tell the clerk about how your night will get better. If he asks more, tell him you're just going to take a bit of me-time. Make it convincing Sarah or these pics go live...

As she was finishing reading, the call came through. Sarah answered, clicking the phone on the speaker. She set it on the counter, face down, along with her other items.

The clerk's mouth dropped open before his customer service demeanor took over, and he snapped his lips together.

"How's your evening going, ma'am?" he asked, his voice a little strained, dropping to her still puckered nipples; it was cold damn it.

"Well, it's about to get a lot better," Sarah muttered, her voice strained as she tried to sound natural.

The clerk's mouth dropped open again; this time, he didn't snap back so quickly.

He scanned in silence for a minute, taking a deep breath.

"So... um you have any plans for the evening?" the clerk winced, obviously regretting the question.

"Oh, well..." Sarah said, trying to make it sound normal, "Um, I've had such a busy week. I'm just going to get some me-time tonight."

The clerk stared, unblinking, people in line starting to shift at the holdup.

Ask him when he goes on break, tell him you'll wait around the side if he's interested in keeping you company.

"When do you go on break?" Sarah blurted, thinking of the picture of her getting plowed. Just focus on that image, she told herself; really, the clerk wasn't bad looking. A younger man, still with the round face of youth, but with the build and size of an adult.

"Um half an hour?" the clerk said, turning it into a question.

"I could meet you around the side if you're interested?" she said, her voice little more than a squeak.

The clerk just nodded, dumbfounded.

With that, Sarah all but ran out of the store, her purchases in hand.

Go around back. There's a bench there. You can wait for him. But I don't think he will be long.

Sarah expected a car around the side; she was meeting him here damn it, and clearly, he was keeping tabs on where she was in the store... Sarah had only waited a few minutes, not even close to 30 before the door was opening, and the bemused clerk was stepping out, clearly not expecting her to be there.

Offer to blow him. Say he can fuck you, but only if you can suck him first.

"Um, I could blow you if you want," Sarah offered, speakerphone still active in her hand. "Or um, you could fuck me? But only if I can suck you first."

The clerk just stared.

"Are you fucking with me?" he asked, his voice suddenly sharp; Sarah glanced down, not sure what to say.

You better convince him Sarah, or all of these pics go live.

Sarah looked up, startled.

"Yes, I really do want you. Please, I'm all alone tonight, and you're just my type... let me blow you a bit, and then you can fuck me."

The clerk stared a minute before his eyes hardened, a smirk on his place.

"Are you just a whore then? You get off on fucking strangers?" he asked; Sarah nodded quickly. "Then, today is my lucky day. Get on your knees, whore."

Sarah knelt down, shakily in a dirty alley. He grabbed her hair, roughly shoving his cock all the way in her mouth instead of waiting for her to take the lead. Sarah didn't give head. Men lined up to do things she wanted to do, so why would she? When she did, on occasion, give a blow job, it was on her terms: slow, soft, teasing. She was in control. But the clerk, whose name she hadn't even asked, wasn't having that. He fucked her throat, not even her mouth, his cock bigger than most.

"Yes, whore, take it," he moaned. "God, you feel so good."

Sarah was crying now from the rough treatment and knew her to make up was all over her face. The clerk had stamina befitting his youth; 10 minutes later, Sarah's legs were numb and jaw aching, but he still pumped.

Finally, he pulled himself out of her mouth, but Sarah was nervous that he hadn't come yet.

"Were you really going to fuck yourself with that banana if I hadn't come along," the clerk asked.

"Yes," Sarah moaned in embarrassment.

Sarah had a vibrator at home. An expensive model that stimulated her clit and g spot at that. She wasn't some street whore who had to buy produce to get off. She didn't just stick anything inside her for an orgasm. Sarah had never been one to experiment that way, even before being able to purchase her old faithful. Other girls talked about using toothbrushes, the ends of hairbrushes, hell anything cylindrical, but Sarah had never stooped to that level. No matter what the clerk might think of her, she wasn't actually a desperate whore. She was in grad school, damn it.

"Alright, let me see," he said, shoving her towards the bench.

He grabbed the banana, deftly rolled a condom down it, and handed it back to her, keeping another condom in his hand.

"This is for me. Once the banana warms you up, I'm going to destroy your pussy. Now put your feet up on that bench and fuck yourself like the needy little whore you are."

Sarah stumbled back, pulling her legs back before she could think. Her head felt foggy; it was like her body was on autopilot. She pushed the banana into her channel slowly, fucking herself with it. She was mortified to find that she didn't need the condom's lube: Sarah was wet.

The clerk watched, rolling the condom onto his own dick for a few minutes before grabbing for her without a word. Startled, Sarah turned over as he put her feet on the ground, hands on the bench, ass in the air. Without a word, he was thrusting into her pussy.

Sarah was actually glad that he had made her warm up with the disgusting produce; his cock was no joke, and she was still a little sore from the night before. He took her roughly, leaning around to rub on her clit, his other hand holding her hip in what was surely a bruising grip.

"You're going to come for me whore. Come and squeeze my cock so I can get off. Come now," he commanded.

Sarah exploded into an unexpected orgasm, crying out as she did so. He followed a second later, groaning even louder.

"Man, no one is going to believe this story when I tell them," the clerk said with a grimace pulling out of her. "Um well, thanks, get home safe. Come back anytime."

He did up his pants with a wink, leaving her leaning on the bench.

Sarah picked up her phone, her mind in that hazy place.

Well, Sarah, you've had quite an adventure. Go home.

"Wait," Sarah said as the line disconnected. She groaned, looking at the text message.

Too tired to argue, Sarah trudged back to her car and drove the couple miles home. She pulled herself into a blistering shower, washing away all traces of the clerk and his cock before climbing into bed.

Sarah fell asleep immediately; between not sleeping well the night before and the stress of the day, she was exhausted.

Sarah woke up the next morning, wondering if it had all been a bad dream. But when she checked her phone, there was another picture from the same unknown number: her getting railed by the store clerk, he banana with a condom on it clearly discarded on the bench.

AEKansas2
AEKansas2
36 Followers