Sarah Gets to Wear a White Bikini

Story Info
Sarah works as a gardener and gets paid in a special way.
2.6k words
4.4
22.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
404 Followers

I first published this experience a few years ago. I prefer to call them 'experiences' since the term 'story' implies fiction to me. My experiences are based upon my real life. Since I started posting my experiences my writing skills have improved a little. While, I cannot change what actually happened to me, I have added some more detail and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

----------------------------

I saw a listing on Craigslist for a 'Gardener wanted for a day'. Well, I had some spare time, needed some money and so why not? I replied to the add' and gave my number. She called and said that she just needed her garden tidied up. She seemed more interested in my appearance than my gardening skills but so what. It was just for a day. She gave me her address and I agreed to come over the next day. It sounded like pretty easy work.

The next morning, I went over to her place and rang the doorbell. She answered the door wearing micro white shorts and a sport's top. She was skinny, maybe 30 yrs. old, my age, long brown hair and very cute. She said that her husband had walked out on her and the garden was now a mess. I couldn't understand why anyone would walk out on her. She was very sexy.

She said she just wanted her garden cleaned-up, leaves raked up, dead wood cleared away, roses pruned and bushes trimmed. There was a big green recycling bin to dump everything in and a shed full of tools.

I had my eyes on her white shorts as she led me to the garden. Her butt was clearly defined and I wondered if she had any panties on under her shorts. She clearly did not have a bra on. Her sports top was so short a bra would have shown.

My cock was so hard in my jeans; she must have noticed but said nothing. However, I had work to-do before I could even think about anything more.

I went into the garden and set to work. It wasn't that hard. After a while she came out and gave me a bottle of water. Her shorts were so short and tight, I could see her pussy outlined through them. There is no way she could have been wearing panties. I am sure she stared at my crotch while we chatted. My erection had to be showing in my jeans. I tried to hide it but she just moved closer to me.

I was just finishing up when she came back out wearing a white string bikini and spread out a towel on the ground. I came over to say that I was done and clearly stared down at her. She thanked me and lay back on her elbows. She said, "Come and sit, relax for a bit. You did a good job."

I sat down and looked at her. She said I could take my top and jeans off if I wanted too. This part of the garden was hidden from outside view. Well why not? I took off my t-shirt but I was about to take off my jeans when I remembered that I had worn frilly yellow girls panties that morning. They were almost see through. She saw my hesitation and asked why not take my jeans off too. I would be more comfortable and see did not mind. I stammered to come up with an excuse but then I had an idea. Why not give my idea a try after all I had nothing to lose? I said, "Let's make a deal. Let me wear your bikini and I'll take off my jeans." I added, "You will understand when you see my underwear." It was kind of a double dare. You go naked and I'll wear a skimpy bikini in front of you. I wanted to see her naked body and I wanted to wear her bikini.

We looked at each other and smiled. Our eyes met and we both understood where we were heading. She wanted things to go there as much as I did.

I looked at her bikini top and then the bottom. She smiled, giggled and nodded. She reached behind her back and undid the strings. Her top fell away; she tossed it to me. I knelt in front of her and put it on. She tied the strings behind my back for me and put her arms around my chest to adjust the cups. One wonderful thing about a string bikini is that it really is one size fits all. The triangles barely covered my chest but the strings were still long enough to tie. I felt her bare breasts pressed against my back.

Her breasts were so hot with pert nipples sticking up. I love pert little breasts like hers.

Then, I looked at her bikini bottom. We both knew what I meant. Would she dare to take it off too? She said, "You first." I stood up and undid my jeans. When I dropped them to my ankles, she could see why I had been hesitant. I was wearing sissy yellow girly panties. I put my thumbs in the waist band looked into her eyes and pulled them down. She smiled and giggled at me. She got to see my very erect cock sticking up.

Now, it was her turn. I looked at her bikini bottom again; she knew what I meant. She sat back and slipped it off. As I put them on, they were still warm from her pussy. Again, the long strings allowed me to tie them but they didn't do much to cover my erection. My cock poked out of the top.

We looked at each other and we both knew where this was going to end. We just wanted to enjoy the foreplay first. The fun was in the anticipation. She asked me about why I was wearing sissy girls panties. I told her that I was a crossdresser and loved to wear girls clothes as much as I could. She just stared at my erection and licked her lips. I knew what was on her mind.

She sat in front of me stark naked with her legs crossed. I had a clear view of her pussy with just a well-trimmed brown triangle of pubic hair.

I moved over and started kissing her. First, I felt her breasts and then I slid it down her tummy to here pussy. I love to feel a wet pussy and slip a finger inside it. At first, I gave it just a gentle stroke and then I got more adventurous and rubbed her clit up-and-down. She was sitting back on her elbows with her eyes closed and moaning.

I knew what she wanted. I bent down and started licking her pussy. I licked her until she was moaning. She loved it and pushed forward against my face. My tongue found her clit. She put her head back and moaned. She put a hand on the back of my head to push me against her. The smell and taste of her pussy were intoxicating. Her juices were all over my face. I was giving her a wonderful pussy kiss.

I knelt down beside her and kissed her mouth again. She could taste her own pussy on my lips. She moved and she straddled me. She held my cock while it slipped into her. She put her full weight down on my pubic bone and I went right into her. I put my hands on her butt as I pumped in-and-out. I twitched my cock inside her and made her giggle. I loved the way she tensed her pussy muscles to grip my cock. Similar to but far better than when I masturbate my-self.

Her breasts were so petite and just stood out. It was perfect for me. I love small pert breasts. Her hair was hanging down around my face. She swung her head to make it brush me more. It smelt of coconut and the sun.

I kissed her again and put my hands on her butt as I pushed deeply onto her.

I could only hold back so long. I started driving into her. I had to ejaculate and fill her pussy with my cum. I fucked her so hard. We came at the same time. I filled her pussy while she pushed down on me. I put a finger inside her pussy and tasted our combined flavors.

She lay beside me and just held my cock. After a while I got hard again and I had her lay on top of me. I slipped my cock back inside her. It felt wonderful sliding into her wet warm pussy that was still filled with my cum. It was too soon to cum again but we loved the feeling of being joined.

We cuddled for a while. Then we went into the house and showered. In the shower, we were pressed tightly together. Soaping and touching each other everywhere. My gardening clothes were so dirty, she offered to lend me something to wear. I expected her to lend me an old pair of sweats but she found a bra and panties set in pastel blue. With a wraparound skirt, I was being dressed as a girl by a hot chick. The skirt showed my panties when I walked or sat down. I saw her smiling each time she caught a gimps of pastel blue lace barely covering my cock. I did everything I could to make it show.

She was about to get dressed but I said, "No. stay naked, please." She looked at me, tipped her head from side to side and smiled. Then she trotted off down the stairs with her firm little butt in front of me as she walked.

We went down to the kitchen and she made dinner. Naked, she smiled at me and just walked around the kitchen. It's very erotic having dinner while dressed as a girl with a stark-naked real girl sitting opposite to me.

On the way back up to the bedroom, she said, "You were such a good girl today, tomorrow I will take you shopping. I want you to buy you a matching bra and panties set and then a dress. You must ask to try them on and then if you wear the new dress, I will you out to lunch. "

We made love again that night. I finally went to sleep with her in my arms; my mind was racing, not only did I have a beautiful naked girl in my arms but she was more than happy with my crossdressing. All I could think about was going shopping the next day. I would have to walk around the mall wearing a dress. In the shops, I would try things on and then ask the assistant to try them on.

The next morning, I had to wear her dress and lingerie again. I asked her to wear a short skirt but no panties. She smiled and obliged me. She guessed what was on my mind for later. She sat cross legged on the bed. Remember, she had on a short skirt and no panties, so I got some erotic glimpses of her pussy. She just sat there smiling watching me dress. I had a very erect cock sticking out. I moved towards her but she just smiled and said, "No, Later. I want you horny when we go shopping. You will love trying on girls clothes all the more if you are."

I always love driving dressed as a girl. At the mall, we went to Victoria's Secret and she picked out the most girly bra and panties set she could find. I was so excited knowing that I would be wearing it for the rest of the day. The bra had a regular clasp at the back but the shoulder straps tied behind my neck and then hung down my back.

We went to the counter to pay for them, the assistant asked if I wanted them gift wrapped. A nudge in the ribs made you turn her down and just say that they were for me. It did make me blush but I loved it. She made me ask the sales assistant if I could use the changing room. The assistant just smiled and pointed to the back. My new friend came with me and helped me take off her bra and panties. She made sure that her fingers ran down my cock as she helped me undress. I was standing there with a hard cock sticking out from her skirt.

I pushed her down and had her suck my cock for a bit. We couldn't spend too long in there and so I did not cum but seeing her head bobbing up and down was wonderful.

I put the new bra and panties on. The bra showed under my T-shirt. I tucked the strings into my T-shirt but she said, "Oh no you don't!" She pulled them out and let them hang down my back in clear view. She carried her bra and panties in her hand to let the shop assistance know that I was wearing the new sissy set. As we left the shop the assistant smiled at us, I blushed again.

Then, we went to Dress Barn and I had to pick-out a dress. I chose one with puffy little sleeves in white, with a straight bodice and a floral skirt that poofed out. It had petticoats underneath the skirt to make it spread out. It went just past my knees. Again, she made me go and try it on. I had to get the assistant to unlock the changing room for me as I stood there holding a girly dress.

After she paid for it, I took it back into the changing room and slipped it on. It felt wonderful. As we walked around the mall the petticoats brushed against my legs. The puffy shoulders hid my wider male look to some extent.

By now we were so horny we had to have fun. I remembered that the mall had a unisex single person bathroom. We headed over there. Luckily it was vacant. We went in and only just managed to get my panties down before I slipped into her. She jumped up on the edge of the sink and wrapped her legs around my waist. We steadied ourselves against the wall. It didn't take long for us both to cum.

We cleaned up. I used my old panties to wipe her pussy clean. I kept them as a souvenir. I planned to wear them again without washing them.

Then we went for lunch. Sitting kitty-corner at the table I was able to slide my hand up her leg and finger her pussy. It was still wet from our love making. She was right as to why I had her wear a short skirt and no panties.

As soon as we finished lunch we went home and made love again.

After we recovered, I said that I had to go to work the next day. She said that she had to work too. Then she jumped out of bed and searched for something in her purse. She tossed me a set of house keys and she said, "If you get here first, start dinner and put on something nice." I knew she wanted me to dress as a girl again.

I realized that she never actually paid me for gardening but under the circumstances I was not about to complain.

SarahCD
SarahCD
404 Followers