Sarah’s First Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked Jacques if he had finished preparing her. When he pulled his finger out, confirming that he had, she signaled to Tad to hold still, deep in her pussy, as she prepared for the next step.

"Do it now," she said to Jacques. "Put your big fat cock in my ass."

Jacques nodded and moved forward to comply. Her virgin asshole was so tight that it took a few tries before he could get the head placed firmly in the entry to her rear. As he slowly began to ease his large member into her puckered hole, she gasped out in a combination of anguish and ecstasy. He stayed still for a few seconds as she adjusted to this massive intruder. As her breathing began to slow, Jacques again pushed forward, gently easing into her previously forbidden hole. Sarah gritted her teeth as his tool slipped past her clenching ring and he kept going until he was buried to the hilt in her ass.

Sarah could never have imagined how full she felt with Tad in her pussy and now Jacques in her asshole. It was the most thrilling feeling she had ever experienced. Then, Jacques began to slide back, and thrust forward. The second his balls smacked her taint; she screamed in delight and came over and over. The orgasms ripped through her, as if they were trying to tear her apart. She was in sexual paradise as both men began to move in a coordinated rhythm. One would pump in as the other slid out and then vice versa. Sarah was gushing pussy juice all over as she was pumped hard and fast. She couldn't think, she could barely even see as the men hammered into her, over and over. She had totally lost track of how many times she had cum.

Tad suddenly went rigid with his cock firmly embedded in her pussy. His member twitched as he began to inseminate her, flood after flood of his spunk flowing into her hungry twat. The excitement of the other two beneath him orgasming caused Jacques to reach the tipping point. He pulled out of Sarah's butthole and, grasping his tool, splattered her back with his love batter.

After their lovemaking was over, they simply sat there, basking in the afterglow of what had been some of the wildest sex any of them had experienced. Cum and vaginal juices puddled under Sarah as she worked to catch her breath and calm her racing heart.

As she slowly rose to her feet and began to dress again, Jacques wandered off. He first went to his camera and with a wicked grin stopped the video recording that he's started before joining the other two in a carnal frenzy. Then he wandered to the back of the studio briefly and loudly rummaged about. He returned a moment later with a small gift box in his hand.

Looking at Sarah, he said "If you promise to return for another photo shoot, this token is for you."

Sarah reached for the gift as she nodded her head in the affirmative. She bent down to Tad, kissed him gently on the cheek, hugged Jacques tightly, and then headed for the door. Once outside, she stopped a moment and thought about what a mind-blowing couple of hours she had just been through and how happy she was.

Then she peeked in the box and gasped. OMG, she thought to herself. Jacques had gifted her a jeweled butt plug.

THE END

Copyright 2022 -- DF Erotica. All Rights reserved.

12