Sarah Sharp & Supply Station Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad smiled as he watched Sarah drop the uniform blouse to the floor and grinned when she unhooked and then dropped her bra.

"If you keep going I will be."

Sara hooked her thumbs in the elastic waistband of her uniform pants and then looked at Brad with a smile.

"I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours."

Sarah caught her breath when Brad dropped his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear, and his thick, half-erect cock bobbed in the air as he kicked off his shoes.

"Here's what I got, Baby. I like them big tits. Let's see that little pussy."

Sarah grinned and slid the pants down to her knees, then turned around to take them off her ankles. She bent over then.

"Here's mine. Now, what are you gonna do with it?"

She heard Brad move quietly and then his finger probing between her thighs.

"Hmmm...you got nice big pussy lips, Baby. I think I'll have to have me a taste first. You got a bed somewhere or are you just gonna spread them legs right here on the floor?"

When Sarah stretched out on the bed, Brad knelt between her open thighs and slipped his finger inside her. She moaned and rocked her hips up. Brad chuckled.

"Damn, Baby, you are in a bad way."

"It's been seven months", murmured Sarah as she felt Brad stroking the little pad just inside her pussy, then gasped "Oh fuck, I'd forgotten that was there."

Brad chuckled again.

"We'll see if you've forgotten anything else."

As his tongue probed her entrance, Sarah moaned and put her hands on Brad's head.

"Oh fuck yes. Keep doing that."

"What if I do this too?"

Sarah felt two fingers slipping into her pussy at the same time Brad licked between her inner lips and up to her clit. He'd only stroked those fingers in and out four times when she arched off the bed.

"Oh God, don't stop."

She'd dreamed for seven months about a man making her cum, but even in those dreams she didn't cum that fast or that hard. Through the agonizingly exquisite contractions that contorted her body, Sarah murmured out the thoughts she'd dreamed every day.

"Oh fuck...keep going...I'm not done yet."

She heard Brad chuckle and then begin sucking her clit. She screeched as another wave swept through her and raised her ass high off the bed. Brad clamped his free arm over her thighs and went with her, sucking the throbbing button hard and then still harder. Not until she fell back to the bed and gasping for breath did he stop sucking. His fingers still moved in and out of her slippery pussy.

"Oh God", Sarah breathed. "You can't imagine how much I needed that."

Brad stroked a little faster and Sarah's hips jerked. He chuckled.

"You ready to be fucked now, or do you need to wait a while?"

"Now, I need your cock now."

"I always aim to please a lady."

Sara gasped when his cock head parted her pussy lips. He felt bigger than he'd looked. She raised her head and looked down between her breasts.

He was huge, bigger than her friend on Earth, both thicker and longer. She gasped again when the swollen head entered her.

"Oh fuck, you're really big, but give it to me."

Brad took a deep breath and then pushed his cock in. Sara moaned as she felt the massive organ sliding inside her, stretching her pussy tight and making her feel filled up.

"Oh God, fuck me. Fuck me fast and fuck me hard."

"Whatever you want, Baby" said Brad.

Sara felt his thick cock moving in and out, stretching the tight ring just inside her entrance and sending waves of sensation racing to her belly. She gasped when he sucked her left nipple into his mouth and pinched it between his lips, then gasped again when he gently bit it and lifted his head. The tingle raced from her stretched out nipple all the way to her belly and made her lunge into his thrusting cock.

"Oh fuck...harder, bite harder."

Brad sucked the nipple and half her nipple bed into his mouth and Sara shuddered. She cried out when his teeth closed and pinched hard, then began to babble when Brad raised his head and pulled her left breast into a long cone.

"Mmmm....mmmm...oh fuck...mmmm...yes....more....oh fuck...I'm cumming."

As the shattering waves slowly ebbed, Sara realized Brad was still stroking his cock in and out of her. She raised her head.

"You didn't cum?"

Brad smiled.

"No. It looked like you needed another one by yourself. Just hang in there and I'll make us both cum this time."

Ten minutes later, Sarah was writhing on the bed as Brad rammed his rigid cock fast and deep. She'd not felt anything like his cock inside her before and was getting there again. She felt the base of Brad's thick cock spread her pussy lips open and then mash them into her body with every stroke. The pressure inside her caused such intense sensations she was babbling incoherently, just a running mix of little sounds of pleasure.

Brad sensed her impending orgasm and let himself go. When Sarah arched high off the bed and into his thrusting cock, he groaned. Through the waves of contractions that clenched her pussy around his cock, Sara felt the throbbing that meant he was filling her with cum. She was still arched and rocking her hips when his cock slipped out of her.

"Mmm" Sarah murmured when Brad moved to lay beside her. That was unbelievable. How long can you stay?"

"Until tomorrow. There's nothing here to fix except you, and if I'm gone longer they'll expect some major work had to be done."

"Fuck", moaned Sarah. "I was hoping for a week at least."

Brad chuckled.

"Well, it's been a long time for me too. If you'll suck my cock a little, I'll be ready again in a few minutes."

The next day Brad squeezed Sara's right breast as they stood at the docking hatch.

"Sorry to leave you, Baby, but I gotta go."

"Can you come back sometime?"

"Yeah, but you'll have wait another six months or so. I'm gonna report that I found the main power socket was a little dry and lubed it, then exercised it several times. That's a problem these stations have had since day one, so it won't raise any suspicions. I'll schedule myself for a routine power socket inspection in another six months. You keep that tight little pussy all exercised for me, OK. It's liable to shrink on you if you don't. Space'll do that to a pussy. I want you tight, but not too tight."

For a week, Sarah didn't see Harold again. She didn't know why, but supposed he was deep into tracking inventory or adjusting the station's orbit. She didn't care. Every night she'd lay in bed and remember how Brad's cock had felt. She'd finger her pussy then until she came. It wasn't as good, but it was still a relief.

A week after Brad's shuttle left, Harold's hologram appeared as she was getting ready for bed. She stood there with her mouth open when she heard the deep bass voice coming from the hologram. It wasn't Brad's, but it was close.

"Hello there, Baby. You need to be fucked again?"

"Dickhead, what did you do to your voice."

"Miss Sarah, I told you I couldn't change my voice without a sample of a voice that pleased you. From my observations of you and Brad that night, it was obvious his voice was very pleasing. I merely re-programmed my voice synthesizer to match his pitch, inflections, and manner of speaking. Does it please you?"

"No. It will make me remember him and his cock."

Harold chuckled, something Sarah had never heard him do before.

"Well, Baby, I changed more than my voice. I have certain maintenance functions I perform on board and by the modification of a few applicable maintenance parts, I have constructed what you seemed to enjoy about Brad."

"You watched us?"

"Most assuredly. There are cameras in every area of the station. I must say that compared to the male norms, Brad was in the upper percentiles. I must also say that he seemed to cause you great pleasure. I was able to duplicate those features with some additions I thought you might enjoy. Please tell me if you agree."

Sarah watched as a entire naked body, complete with a huge cock, entered the room. Harold's holographic face seemed to disappear inside the head and then the face smiled at her. She caught her breath at what Harold said next.

"Play with those big tits, Baby, and make my cock hard."

Sarah shook her head in order to think.

"A holographic cock won't do me any good no matter how big or how hard it is."

Harold's smile was more of a leer.

"Well, Baby, this body and this big cock isn't a hologram. It's poly-cross linked silicone and the cock has little tubes running all through it to make it swell up. It even cums when I want it to. I also modified my thought processes to respond to big tits and a hairy pussy, just like yours. Now, lay down and play with those big tits."

Sarah laid back on the bed and began rolling her nipples. Harold's silicone body with the big, thick cock knelt between her spread thighs.

"That's right Baby, stretch them nipples out for me. Oh fuck, that's hot. I'm gonna finger your little pussy until you're dripping wet and then I'm gonna eat that wet pussy until you cum."

Sarah gasped.

"You made a mouth too?"

"Yeah, Baby, with a long tongue. I have fingers too. Feel 'em in your pussy?"

Sarah did, and the feeling was making her aroused.

"Dick...I mean, Harold. You're so much different. Why did you change?"

"I merely wanted to please you, Miss Sarah. Are you pleased?"

"I'll tell you after you fuck me."

Harold's holographic face smiled a leering smile again.

"You'll have to suck my cock before I do that."

"You'll actually feel me doing that?"

"Yes, I have sensors all over it, mostly in the head, but all over. When I do it, I get this strange feeling in my sub-cortex. It's a very unusual feeling, but it is quite pleasant."

"You can suck your own cock?"

"Well, in a manner of speaking. I have the ability to simulate the sensations of the sensors. As I said, it is quite pleasant.

Sarah smiled.

"You haven't felt pleasant until I suck your cock. If I do, do you promise to fuck me more than once?"

Harold's holographic smile made her smile back.

"I improved upon Brad somewhat. My cock won't get soft, so I can fuck you until you can't fuck anymore. It'll stay hard no matter how many times I cum."

"Well, give it to me and we'll see how well you learned to use it."

"Oh yeah, Baby. Suck that cock like you mean it, and I'll fuck you until you pass out."

Three months later, the repair shuttle docked at the supply station again. Brad stepped through the hatch and met Sarah coming toward him naked and smiling. He caught her by the shoulders before she could put her arms around his neck.

"I told you I'd be back in six months. It's only been three, but you sent the emergency signal again. What gives?"

Sarah smiled shyly.

"Well, this time it's real. Harold's been running slower and slower. I think he's sick. See if you can fix him and then you can fix me again."

Brad began troubleshooting the system and was amazed to find so many connections hanging on by only a wire or two. Most were black, as if they'd been overheated. He went back to the shuttle to get his repair equipment and met Sarah, still naked, on the way.

"What the hell happened up here? Harold's running slow because almost all his wiring is just barely conducting. It's been cooked."

Sarah looked at the floor.

"Well....when you were here, Harold watched us, and then sort of made himself into a real man, sort of."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Well...he has a real body with a real cock, and a real mouth, and a real tongue, and real fingers, all made out of silicone stuff. He controls it."

"He's been fucking you?"

"Well...yes, but sometimes I fuck him instead. Oh, and he likes blow jobs. I think that's what overloaded his circuits. See, his cock doesn't go down after he cums, and one night I got carried away..."

Brad shook his head.

"You want me to fix him but you still want to fuck me?"

Sarah grinned.

"In his library, Harold found this book about how two men can do one woman. He wants to try that once you get him fixed. Until then, well, you'll have to take a break once in a while won't you? Harold's cock is a little bigger than yours, but I like feeling you laying on me."

It's been nine years and Sarah has already extended her contract for another five. She sent a note to the management of Erbium Exports explaining that she had found her dream job and wished to stay on. Erbium Exports was a little confused by that, but supply station managers were hard to recruit so they sent a new contract via the next re-supply shuttle.

They are a bit concerned about the status of that supply station though. It seems as if it requires a repair mission about every three months. They're hoping the replacement circuits Brad requested before the last service call will help the situation. He told them some of the circuits will probably not be repairable again. He didn't tell them that Harold is constructing another silicone man and a silicone woman and needs the circuits for that.

It seems that Sarah was browsing through Harold's library on day and discovered a whole collection of erotic literature. One thing led to another and they both decided since Brad couldn't be there all the time they needed another male. Then Harold read about lesbians and thought Sarah might like one of her own. She's a little uncertain, but willing to try. The male hologram will be known as Willie and the female as Kitty.

Erbium Exports is concerned about the maintenance costs but not concerned enough to replace the station. The station is performing according to their mission statement. The customers are happy, the sole employee is happy, and they're making a profit. They're going to put that in their next annual report.

12