Sarah Strips for the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Graham said he had one last request. Switching the camera over to the video mode he positioned Sarah in the centre of the work shop floor. He propped up a mirror in front of her, explaining that he didn't want to miss out on seeing those blushing cheeks. Ordering her onto all fours and positioning himself behind her, he said, "Now I want you to shake your ass. Shake it like you're in a strip club working for dollar bills. I'll tell you when to stop."

This hadn't really been part of the arrangement, and I thought that maybe Sarah might protest. I was wrong. Obediently arching her back and spreading her legs, Sarah started shaking her ass up and down in the most obscene display I had ever seen. Her firm ass cheeks were bouncing wildly, parting open then coming together bringing her asshole in and out of view. Her pussy was now openly dripping, leaking juices down the insides of her thighs. I couldn't believe how this night had turned out. My gorgeous fiancee was shaking her pussy in her boss' face, a man who she had worked with for nearly two years, while he eagerly filmed every second.

"Now stop, but hold that pose," Graham said. Switching off the camera, he turned and walked back toward the lunch room, calling over his shoulder, "Don't move from that spot, I'll be right back."

Sarah was frozen on the spot, hands and knees on the grimy workshop floor with her ass in the air. Her pussy was still leaking uncontrollably and there was now a small wet spot on the floor directly beneath her. When Graham returned after a couple of minutes, he handed me a plastic bag which he had unceremoniously stuffed Sarah's clothes into. In his other hand he was holding her lace panties, which he began to wrap around his finger.

"Now I know I said I wouldn't lay a finger on you, but technically this doesn't count," he said, walking up to Sarah. Without hesitation he reached out and ran his panty covered finger along the length of her slit. Moving across her clit up towards the opening, he quickly buried his finger inside her and started wiggling it.

For what seemed like an eternity, my heart stopped beating and everything around me froze. I could not believe the sight before my eyes. My fiancee's dirty old boss had his finger buried inside her up to the knuckle and was grinding it up and down. Sarah let out a gasp at the sudden intrusion, then with her eyes glazed over, lowered her head, thrust her pussy towards him and let out a whimpering moan. It only took a couple of seconds before her whole body was convulsing as she was rocked by a violent orgasm.

Graham pulled his finger from her as she collapsed into a trembling heap. He stood up, laughing as he balled the soaking wet panties up in his fist. "I think I'll keep these as a souvenir," he said, slipping them into his pocket. "You know as far as farewell parties go, this one wasn't half bad. I've got to close up shop now, but don't worry I've called you a cab. Get home safe." And with that, he slapped her on the ass and walked from the room.

By the time I was finished processing what I had just seen Sarah was already climbing to her feet, looking dazed. As I helped her up she turned to me smiling and asked, "Was that what you were hoping for?" I was lost for words and just smiled and nodded back to her. Looking down at the bag of clothes in my hands she shrugged, then turned and walked towards the front door. Opening the door, she stepped out into the street.

I quickly followed behind her and was met with another surprise. Our cab driver had already arrived, and was grinning ear to ear. I instantly recognised him. Given that many of the customers at this workshop often had to leave their cars overnight for more extensive work, the business offered a courtesy cab to get them home. Neil was a local cabbie who had an arrangement with the shop. He offered them a discounted rate as long as they called him directly. As the receptionist, it was always Sarah who arranged this, and so she and Neil knew each other quite well. He was now standing in front of her staring unashamedly at her naked body.

Sarah was swaying slightly, her legs tumbling, still reeling from the combined effects of the alcohol her orgasm. She seemed completely oblivious to her nudity as she walked up to Neil and gave him a hug. His face lit up as wrapped his arms around her and let his hands rest on her ass cheeks, squeezing them slightly before letting go.

Without another word, Sarah pulled open the backdoor and awkwardly climbed inside. Clearly still unsteady on her feet, she crawled into the back seat giving Neil a perfect view of her asshole. Finally she collapsed on the backseat, lying face down along the length. Neil smiled, closing the back door and turning to me. "Well, best get going then shall we?" he asked.

I took a seat in the front next to Neil. As he sat down he also reached up and activated the interior camera, which now had a clear view of Sarah lying across the back seat. The drive home was a short one, but Sarah still managed to toss and turn in the back seat trying to get comfortable. She finally settled on her back, with one leg draped over the edge of the seat and the other sticking up, bent at the knee. This position caused her pussy to spread slightly, giving the rear camera a perfectly centred view of her open pussy.

When we arrived at the our apartment block, Neil was quick to dash out of the car and help Sarah out from the back. By the time I was standing on the curb he was already helping her to her feet, one hand clamped firmly under her breast, the other gripping her ass cheek as she steadied herself on her feet.

Still looking dazed, she smiled and thanked him for picking us up, then stumbled her way towards the apartment entrance. I awkwardly thanked Neil, who seemed oblivious to my presence, then jogged to catch up with Sarah. I was thankful that on a weeknight no one else was likely to be arriving home this late. We still had another few weeks living in this apartment and I wasn't sure how Sarah would handle one of our neighbours seeing her in this state. She was still obscenely wet, and her thighs were glistening with her juices.

Sarah stumbled her way into the lift and leant back against the wall. Parting her legs to keep her balance, she closed her eyes and let out a satisfied sigh, a slight smile on her lips. As I helped her out of the lift on our floor, I noticed the security camera in the elevator had been facing Sarah square on. I smiled to myself, thinking that some lonely night watchmen would be in for a real surprise if they ever went back over those tapes.

12