Sarah - The Beauty

Story Info
Sarah blows away a young man with her sexuality.
4k words
4.18
6.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Present

I was alone on the terrace. I was tired but content at heart. The gentle zephyr that originated somewhere in the expanse of the Rajasthan's vast desert brought back memories from the past.

*****

Two years ago

My family used to live in a small village about a hundred kilometres from Jodhpur. It was a very sparsely populated village with very few houses in clusters, each separated by hundreds of metres.

Ours was an independent house with a huge backyard. There were two bedrooms on the ground floor and a single room on the terrace. I lived in that room, going down only when necessary. There was a door at the staircase which I kept locked all the time. I never liked any disturbance. I had cleared the preliminary entrance test of the civil services exam and was preparing for the mains. So, nobody had ever come up, fearing that they could disturb me. It was my kingdom.

In the house opposite ours, a new family moved in. It was a family of three -- husband, wife and a daughter. The man worked in a nearby chicken farm, and the lady worked as a school teacher in the only government school we had in a nearby village. She would go in the morning and come back in the evening. And during the daytime, their daughter Sarah would stay at home.

Since it is a remote place, people usually got along very well. Everybody knew everybody. So whenever a new family moved to the village, the immediate neighbours would welcome them and introduce them to the rest of the town. So being the close neighbours, my parents befriended Sarah's parents. And soon, their parents visited our place for lunch, and mine joined them for dinner.

Being one of the highly educated people in the village that consisted of about a hundred families, I was well-known as the go-to guy for any advice. So it was always easy for me to make friends. All the elders loved me, and the kids appreciated me. Sarah's parents were no different. They liked me. And whenever their family visited my place, Sarah would obediently help my mother in cooking and doing the dishes.

On one Saturday, my parents had to go to my uncle's village as my grandmother was not feeling well. Sarah's mother agreed to take care of me while my parents were away. So every day, I was to go to their home for my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I agreed as it was common for families to watch each other's back. The first two days went by normally. I had some sumptuous food made by Sarah's mother. I thanked her and came back.

Since their arrival, Sarah and I never spoke with each other. Although I tried to talk, she evaded me. I thought she was a bit shy to talk and didn't bother. But I found her very attractive. But I never really thought about her until the following Monday.

I had breakfast in the morning and came back. At around 1:00 pm, I went to their home and knocked at the door. There was no response. I called out for Sarah's mother. 'The door is open. Please come in,' I heard Sarah's voice. It took me by surprise. In all those months since their arrival, Sarah and I never spoke. I pushed the door and found that it was unlocked. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Since we were surrounded by the desert and sand dunes, we sometimes closed the doors when the winds are strong.

'Please sit down. I am coming,' Sarah said from somewhere inside.

I obediently followed her. I sat on the sofa and observed the interiors. The house was pretty neatly decorated. The landlord of the house was a businessman who moved to Mumbai. This was his ancestral home. I was familiar with every inch of that house. Sarah's family bought the house and moved in. They made the place look pretty inside.

I waited for a few minutes and then said, 'I can come back later if you are busy.'

'Hang on. I'm coming,' Sarah said again.

I waited for the next fifteen minutes, reading a Hindi magazine. And then, I wondered why she was taking so long. I was not even sure which room she was in. I got up from my seat and strolled past the sitting area. I noticed that the door to one of the bedrooms was slightly open. I casually walked closer and took a look inside through the small gap wide enough to fit a coffee cup. And what I saw blew my mind.

Sarah had just finished her bath and was dressing up. She was in her blue panty and white bra. She stood in front of the long mirror. She lifted her arm up and applied talcum powder in her hairless underarms.

I took a step back as it was wrong to watch. But temptation got better of me. I wanted to see what she was doing. So, I moved close to the door and watched carefully.

Sarah squeezed some talcum powder into her palms and then applied it all over her belly and neck. She took some more powder and rubbed it all over her breasts. From the angle I was looking at her, I couldn't gauge her stats. But her boobs looked pretty healthy. And then, she wore a skirt and t-shirt over and finally brushed her hair.

I tiptoed back to the sofa and sat with mixed emotions. I was not proud of what I did.

Guilt took over. But I sat silently.

Sarah came out of the room and smiled. It was the first time I saw her wearing a skirt. She always wore a Punjabi suit. With wet but neatly brushed hair, small bindi and tender lips, she looked perfect. And the flowery scent of the talc emanated from her.

'I am sorry to keep you waiting,' she said.

I was sweating both due to the nervousness and heatwave. 'No problem. I just came over to say that I will skip my lunch today. I am feeling unwell,' I said.

Sarah looked concerned and tried convincing me to eat. I told her I would take some medicine for now and would let her know if I needed anything. And then, I rushed to my home and headed to my room. I crashed on my bed and turned the air cooler.

Sarah's semi-nude images flashed in my mind. It was the first time I saw a woman like that. She looked like a sculpture made of marble stone. Her blue panty, white bra and that round ass registered well in my mind.

Involuntarily, I reached for my cock in my pyjamas. I gave it a couple of squeezes, and it got activated. I continued fidgeting with my dick thinking about her wonderful ass. And my little friend spat a thick white liquid into my palms, and I relaxed on the bed as the orgasmic contractions continued for a few seconds. And suddenly, the door swung open, and Sarah walked inside.

Sarah looked at me lying on the bed and asked, 'Are you alright?'

'Yes,' I stuttered as I struggled to hide the jizz on my palm.

'I saw you running from my house. I was worried if anything went wrong. So I followed,' she explained.

'That's okay. I am alright. I will see you in the evening,' I said, looking around for a napkin to wipe my hands dry. But I couldn't find any.

Sarah ignored me and walked closer to me. She rested her palm on my forehead to check the temperature. Her tender palm felt good on my sweaty forehead. I closed my eyes, enjoying the first touch of a woman. And that was my mistake. Sarah held my hands to check the temperature, and accidentally the semen on my palms spread all over her hands. She took a step back. 'What is this?' she asked and smelt it. The strong scent of cum made her pout.

'Fuck,' an expletive erupted from my mouth. For some reason, it turned me on to see a woman smelling my cum.

Sarah looked at me with narrowed eyes. She looked around the room. She walked towards my bed and sat in a corner. She smelt the sticky substance on her palm again. She understood what it was. 'Hmm, interesting. You walked into the house for lunch. I asked you to wait. When I came, you ran away faking illness. All that to come back and shag? What have you seen?' she asked.

My throat dried. I sweated despite the cooler. I saw no escape from the situation. I decided to be honest. 'I saw you in the bedroom,' I said.

'What have you seen?' she asked, almost instantaneously.

'You were in your underwear and applying talcum powder,' I said.

'Is that all? You haven't seen what I did before that?' she asked as if she wished I saw more.

'No. I didn't see anything else. And I am sorry. I didn't mean to,' I apologised.

'Come closer,' she commanded.

I obediently moved forward and stood at a feet's distance.

Sarah suddenly found a wet spot on my pyjama near my crotch. She pressed her finger and rubbed the spot. 'I guess your dick is still leaking cum,' she said and looked into my eyes.

I was confused. I didn't know how to react. By this time, one thing was clear to me -- she was not going to tell anyone about this.

Sarah did the most unexpected thing. She held my pyjama and pulled own in a jiffy.

My limp cock sprang out, dripping some droplets of cum from my masturbation. She looked at my penis closely. She placed her palm under my balls if she weighed them. The tip of my dick rested on her palm as she kneaded my balls. I was too tensed to get an erection.

'Your little one here needs a shower. Come with me,' she said and walked into the bathroom.

I followed her, still wondering about what was happening.

'Take off your clothes,' she ordered.

My mind was blank to even contemplate what I was doing. I blindly followed her. I took off my t-shirt and pyjama.

Sarah looked at my hairy naked body from top to bottom. 'Nice hair,' she commented. She then took a mug of water and brought it up to my penis. And then,

she dipped my penis in the water as if it was a bread-stick dipped in cheese.

I shivered at the sudden temperature change. My cock contracted to its smallest size. It bundled into a small ball covered by my foreskin. But I stayed put.

Sarah washed my dick, squeezing it and pulling the foreskin. The little wash loosened my foreskin. She then asked me to take a quick bath. I obeyed. 'Go out and dry yourself. Pass me a towel when I ask for,' she said and pushed me out of the bathroom.

I was shocked, confused and even scared. The usually meek, subtle and seemingly voiceless Sarah is now commanding, dictating and dominating. I tied a towel around my waist and stood outside the bathroom, holding a fresh towel. I could hear the sound of water from inside as Sarah bathed. A few minutes later, the door opened partially, and Sarah's hand appeared. She grabbed the towel from my hand and closed the door.

Sarah came out with a towel wrapped around her chest to her thighs. She tied her hair into a bun. She didn't wear any jewellery except studs in her ears.

A tent formed in my towel as my dick hardened, looking at her. The realisation that she was naked under the towel made it peppy.

Sarah walked up to me. 'You will do whatever I command you to do. Do you understand?' she asked.

I nodded in agreement.

'Raise your hands and hold like that until I permit you to lower,' she said.

I followed as she commanded.

'Have you ever had sex with anyone?' she asked.

'No,' I said.

'Why?' She asked.

'Never got a chance. I was born and raised here. Girls in the village consider me a brother,' I said.

'Good for you. I don't belong to this village. Have you ever seen a woman naked?' she asked.

'I did see a couple of women topless but nothing sexual about it,' I said.

'But that you saw me in my underwear is sexual?' she probed.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'You masturbated to me, haven't you?' she asked.

I was silent.

'Tell me,' she pressed.

'Yes,' I said.

'Good,' she said. She untied the single knot that held my towel at my waist, dropping it to the floor.

My cock stood erect at six inches and twitched to grow more. My arms started to ache as I stood with my hands up.

Sarah sat on the bed in front of me. Her face was a foot away from my penis. And she studied my cock carefully without touching it. The blood surged arteries looked prominent on my penis. Sarah touched the top of my penis with her index finger. And then, inserted that finger in her mouth and sucked it seductively.

The act made it difficult for me to control my hormonal surge. I wanted to experience sex. 'Can I say something?' I asked.

'Go on,' she said and repeated the act of touching my penis and sucking her finger.

'Have you had sex before?' I asked.

She shot a look at me. 'I did. But no man could ever meet my demands,' she said, proudly leaning back. As she leaned back, her towel loosened and dropped off her body. Her 38C breasts came into full light, revealing their beauty. Her nipples looked surprisingly small for her breasts, but the areolas were round and prominent. She sat cross-legged, hiding her womanhood.

My mouth dried. 'Wow,' I managed to say.

'Want to enjoy these?' she asked, juggling her breasts like a bar-dancer.

'Yes,' I said.

'Go for it,' she said.

I pounced on her like a hungry dog. Straight away, I went for her breasts. I kneaded them, bit them, licked the underboobs and cleavage, sucked her nipples and even bit her making her whimper. I continued lapping her breasts for the next thirty minutes. And then, I drew back as my mouth dried.

'Not bad for a first-timer,' she complimented. And then, she pushed me to the wall.

'Stand straight and don't move,' she said.

I obeyed. I stood unmoved with my back to the wall,

Sarah came close, turned around, exposing her ass to me inches away from my erect cock. She held my cock and positioned it between her ass-cheeks.

I thought she was going for anal. But I was wrong.

Sarah spread her ass-cheeks a bit and started rubbing my cock along the length of her ass crack.

I closed my eyes in ecstasy. And I almost lost my breath when the tip of my cock came in contact with her rear-pleasure-hole.

Sarah lingered a bit longer, slightly rubbing my dick to her ass and butthole. And that was enough for my virgin cock to surrender. I shot a load of cum between her bums. She turned around and shot a look at me. 'That is bad manners,' she said.

By now, I gained confidence. 'Teach me manners,' I said and hugged her from behind. I moved my hands onto her breasts and held her nipples in between my fingers. I twitched them.

Sarah moaned. She turned around and wrapped her hands around my neck. 'Don't you feel ashamed to ask me to teach you?' she taunted.

'No. I love learning. I am a Civil Services aspirant, remember?' I said.

Sarah laughed. It sounded like cooing.

'Weren't you angry when I saw you changing dress?' I asked.

She smiled. 'I was waiting for you to come in. I left the doors open so that you could see me,' she said.

'What do you like about me?' I asked.

'I don't know. As I said, you are not the first man. But I wanted to be with you. I had a hunch it would happen eventually,' she said.

'What if I cannot satisfy you?' I asked, slightly worried.

'Nothing is permanent in this world. We'll think about it then,' she said honestly.

I smiled at her honesty. I reached for her lips and kissed her hard. She reciprocated with an equally passionate kiss. Blood surged to my penis again. And I was ready in a few seconds, full and erect.

Sarah smiled. 'See, you already impress me. You had two orgasms in one hour, and you are ready for the third,' she said, holding my member. Without waiting for my response, she bent low and took it in her mouth.

The sudden sensation of her tender lips around my boy almost gave me breathlessness for a few seconds. I recovered and breathed again, but heavily. The action down under had just begun and soon turned up the intensity.

Sarah moved her head in a rapid back-and-forth motion, sucking my cock in and slipping it out, each time with a slurpy sound that shattered the silence in the room in the middle of the desert.

Thankfully, she had locked the door while coming up, and nobody dared to come into our house without permission. Such was the respect I had in the village. Privacy in my room was guaranteed. And we made full use of it as we didn't even bother to close the door.

Sarah increased her speed and changed the angle in which she sucked me to enable her to take it as deep as possible. And suddenly, the sensation on my cock changed and intensified as it met the inner walls of her mouth. And three-fourth of my cock disappeared into her mouth each time she sucked me. It went on for a few minutes. The slurping sounds were accompanied by choking sounds.

'Now. Now. Now,' I gasped, alerting her about the imminent explosion.

Sarah continued the motion. She wanted the explosion in her mouth. And it happened. My legs weakened, and I held her head tightly as I shot watery cum in her mouth. And then, I collapsed on the bed.

Sarah joined me in the bed and put her arms around me, and kissed my lips from the corner. The mixed scents emanated from her mouth, and her saliva-coated lips were soothing after a breath-taking blowjob session.

'That was fantastic,' I said and kissed her lips.

'I am glad you loved it,' she said with a smile.

I got up suddenly and hugged her, showering kisses all over her neck and breasts. It was payback time.

Understanding my moves and intention, Sarah straightened and opened her legs.

I didn't waste any time. I went for the tender vertical petals. And I was treated with a dripping wet pussy. I put the knowledge I had gained from countless sex stories and terra-bytes of porn to use. I spread her petals and inserted my tongue, licking vertically.

Sarah hissed. 'Ahhhhh,' she screamed frantically.

I got the encouragement I needed. Although it was my first time, and I took a few seconds to get used to the scent and texture of the pussy, I managed to hit the right spot. I licked continuously, starting from the base and upwards to the clitoris, ending with slight pressure. And every lick received moaning applause. And in a few minutes, my tongue and throat started to hurt. And I increased the pressure. The moans intensified, and the pussy dripped more juices. I then settled for the clitoris and licked it hard as if to pluck it out with my tongue.

A few hard licks later, Sarah's body shivered, and she moaned frantically, 'Yaa.. yaa... ouii.. hmm.. hmmpphh.. ahhh.. huu.. ufff.' She had a tense orgasm.

I slowed down my licks and kissed her dripping pussy. I moved up, and she hugged me, digging her face into my chest.

'Did you like it?' I asked.

'I loved it,' she said.

'Have I impressed you enough?' I asked.

'I'm blown away,' she said.

'Thank you. Now shall we take it to the next level,' I asked, placing her hand on my erect dick.

She looked at me, wide-eyed. 'Ready again?' she asked.

'I have no idea I am this capable. It is my first time,' I said.

Sarah kindled my cock with love. A few seconds of silence later, she spoke in a husky tone. 'What are your future plans?' she asked.

'I want to become an IAS,' I said.

'And then?' she asked.

'I want to help the needy and make sure the benefits of the government's policies are availed by the rightful people,' I said.

'And then?' she probed further.

'I want to marry and lead a happy life,' I said.

Sarah remained silent.

'What is it?' I asked.

'I want to tell you about my past,' she began.

I shushed her. 'Unless you are an anti-national, I don't care even if you had a criminal background,' I said.

Sarah was silent again.

The sunset was clearly visible from my bed. We both cuddled on the bed, our naked bodies rubbing each other and enjoyed the sunset.

'Can I ask you something?' I asked.

'What?' she asked with closed eyes.

'Are you scared of something?' I asked.

There was a palpable silence before she spoke. 'I am,' she said.

'What about?' I asked.

'I don't know how to express,' she said.

'Try your best,' I said.

'I am in love with you,' she said.

'I know that,' I said coolly.

'Really? Then why were you scared earlier today,' she asked.

'Because watching you without your permission was wrong,' I said.

'You like me, don't you?' she asked.

12