Sarah's Arousal

Story Info
Bill uses the Power on his secretary.
4.2k words
4.05
21.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seth49
Seth49
22 Followers

Sarah's arousal.

When the phone rang at 10 am that Friday, Bill knew it would be his ex-secretary, Sarah Cunliffe and that she would be confused, flustered and desperate. She would be holding the phone in one hand, while feverishly fingering her wet cunt with the other.

She used to be a confident, stylish woman; very proper, but not anymore.

Because, a week earlier he had been to her house and used the Power on her at level two which made her believe everything he said and do everything he told her to do.

He had warned her that an evil thing would come for her and get her 'sexed right up'. It would get her sexed up by abusing her; in dreams at first, but then it would come for her in real life and get her even more sexed up; so sexed up in fact that she would be unable to concentrate on anything else.

She had never before used the expression, 'sexed right up', but it was embedded in her vocabulary now and she knew exactly what it meant.

He kept it deliberately vague, so that she would have to use her imagination to conjure up the abuse and her reactions to it, but he said she would be so aroused once it started, she would hardly be able to leave her privates alone.

He told her exactly how to masturbate; repeatedly stuffing her fingers in her cunt and sucking them once she got them nice and wet. She was not to touch her clitoris, no matter how stiff and shiny it got.

She was conditioned to do it like that the momen she woke up; and every hour, on the hour, all day long. Though she would be increasingly desperate for relief, she would be unable to cum unless she had permission from him or the evil thing that would come for her.

As well as 'sexed right up', he implanted the phrases 'a nice stiff cock in my tidy cunt' and 'it's not frigging fair'. He also said she would be flustered, confused and totally lacking in self-confidence.

He told her that the only person she could trust was him, so she should tell no one else. He said she would need help and next Friday at 10 am she should ring him, masturbating and sucking her fingers as she did so. He then wiped all memory of his visit.

So now with her heart in her mouth and three fingers in her 'tidy cunt', she said

"Bill?"

"Yes. Who's that?" he asked disingenuously.

"It's Sarah. Sarah Cunliffe. I am very sorry to bother you after so long, but I am desperate and I didn't know who else I could trust. I am at my wit's end; I don't know what is happening to me. I am so flustered and confused."

She was breathing fast and her voice was quavering.

"What on earth is the matter, Sarah?" he said.

"I don't know. I think I am going mad, but it is so real it must be happening. At first it was just the dreams, but now it comes for me when I am awake. It..."

He interrupted. "What dreams? What do you mean it comes for you? What comes for you?"

"I don't know what it is, but it's evil Bill, it makes me do things. Like I said, at first it was just at night in my dreams, but now it comes for me in the day in real life and gets me to do awful, disgusting things. Oh God, such dreadful things. It's not frigging fair, I can't stop myself, it gets me sexed right up. I don't know where it will all end. I need help."

There had been no mention of masturbation or finger sucking, but there was a pause every so often and he could hear quiet slurping.

"Now Sarah," he said "I don't know what is going on, but if I can help, I will."

"Oh God. Thank you Bill, I didn't know who else to ring. Can you come round? Please? I am desperate."

"I'll be right there." he said "You sound in a real state. Try to stay calm, I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

He wasn't sure exactly how things would pan out, but he knew that Sarah would be frantic. And his for the taking.

He wondered what the dreams would have been about. Probably they would reveal some deeply embedded fantasy; opening a window into the deeper, dirtier side which we all possess, but which few explore.

As he drove round, he could picture her face; her cheeks flushed with arousal, but with a haunted, fearful look in her blue eyes. He knew she would have the earthy taste of cunt on her tongue from the frantic fingering and he smiled as he thought of that cunt, swollen up and sopping wet.

When she opened the door, she looked a wreck.

Looking down, she mumbled "Come through." And, as she walked ahead of him to her small kitchen, he noticed her chubby legs were bare and her thin blue skirt was badly creased at the back, presumably from where she had sat on it while she masturbated as she waited for him. He was amazed how scruffy she was; she always used to take such a pride in her appearance.

In the kitchen, opening his arms and beckoning her to him, he said "You look petrified."

She crumpled into his embrace and started to sob. Big racking sobs which moved her whole body against his.

As he enjoyed the fullness of her heaving breasts against his chest, her cheek, which was wet with tears, was pressed to his. With her open mouth so close, he could smell the sweet aroma of cunt on her breath.

He held her in silence for a full minute, then gently pushed her away by the shoulders until he was holding her firmly at arm's length. Her gaze went down to the front of his jeans; even as she cried, her thoughts were on getting 'a nice stiff cock in her tidy cunt.'

She stood there shaking, her biggish tits wobbling attractively; the stiff nipples clearly visible under her top. She was frightened, confused and embarrassed, but 'sexed right up'; a most delightful combination in a woman.

"Why don't you make us a nice cup of tea and then you can tell me all about it." he said and this seemed to calm her.

Neither spoke while she made the tea; small talk did not seem appropriate with what he knew she was about to share with him.

At last, they sat opposite each other looking across the tea cups and he said "OK Sarah, why don't you start at the beginning and tell me exactly what has been going on and why you are in such a state." She paused and looked down as if steeling herself to share with him the disgusting events of recent days.

He waited with keen anticipation because, when he visited the previous week, he told her that she must tell him all the sordid details using polite language at first, but becoming more and more crude, even though it would be excruciatingly embarrassing for her.

She took a deep breath and said "Well, it all started a week ago Bill, when I had this awful, vivid dream. It was totally real and horrible and I can remember every detail even now.

In the dream, I was sitting up in bed reading, when the bottom of the duvet was pushed up and something crawled up under it. I wanted to scream and get away, but I couldn't move or make a sound. I felt the mattress sink under its weight as it moved up and grabbed my ankles and opened my legs.

It started to drag me down, spreading my legs wider and wider until my head was under the covers. I panicked and tried again to scream as I was pulled down into a suffocating world of darkness, but no noise came out. I was so scared, I think I may have wet myself a bit.

I could hear it panting like a big dog and I was absolutely distraught, but I couldn't get away as it slowly moved up between my legs, sliding its hands up from my ankles to my knees, pushing them as far apart as they would go.

As my lips down there finally peeled open, I felt its warm breath on me and I realised I was completely nude. I said to myself 'Oh God, why didn't I put on my nightdress and knickers? I am at its mercy now.'

It must have thought that I was still not open enough though, because it forced my knees back and up until they were either side of my chest, pushing my boobs together and out, like I was offering them to it. My hips were lifted off the bed and, with my legs up, it was difficult to breathe.

I soon found myself taking shallow frequent gasps, so although it hadn't touched me down below, it already had me panting under it. I knew my vagina must be gaping in that awful position and that my bottom cheeks would be spread too. I shuddered as it was obvious it could now do whatever it liked down there.

I heard it sniffing around then something slimy touched me between my legs. That's when the real horror began; I could not move, but I could feel everything. It started slowly and deliberately licking me up and down between my parted lips and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

It wasn't frigging fair, it was disgusting and I hated it, but it gradually got me more and more sexed up.

I was completely helpless as it took its time between my pinned back thighs like it was getting to know me, exploring me, tasting me, sniffing and slurping noisily, working relentlessly on my gaping lips and my swelling clitoris with its thick, warm tongue; it just went on and on, sometimes fast, sometimes slow.

The tongue never left me for a second, getting me wetter and wetter until I could actually smell my arousal under the duvet, in the dark. I felt ashamed that I was responding, but I couldn't help myself.

No one had ever gone down on me before and it made me realise what I had been missing as it slurped and sucked, sometimes lingering to probe where I had peed, then moving up again and easing back the hood of my clitoris to get at me where I am most sensitive.

A few times, its tongue slid down between my bottom cheeks making me gasp as it found and teased my arsehole, which was totally exposed with my thighs pushed back up and spread.

I hated it when it softly nibbled and licked round the rim, but at the same time, I was in heaven. Each time it pecked and sucked lightly, I felt my bottom hole twitch from the attention. It would pucker tight, only to be opened as its tongue tip pushed in, forcing my sphincter to yield and accept the penetration which I could do nothing to prevent.

Then it moved up and my whole cunt was somehow sucked into its hot wet mouth and pumped up until it felt twice its normal size. All the time its tongue was centred mercilessly on my swollen clitoris, circling and flicking it, slow then fast.

Then, while it still had hold of me with his mouth, it made a deep humming noise which brought on a massive mind-blowing orgasm that just went on and on.

Finally, it released my swollen pussy and used the tip of its tongue to test the elasticity of my spasming vagina.

It must have known that it would be much better (or worse) if it delayed tongue fucking me until I was actually climaxing uncontrollably and Christ it was.

Its tongue was so disgustingly thick and heavy, it had to force it in; opening me, stretching me, with my cunt bulging around it as more and more of it pushed wetly in until it filled me right up, pressing against and dilating my cervix.

I was completely stuffed and I was clamping on it over and over as I went on coming uncontrollably.

Then it started really fucking me with its tongue, pulling it almost out, then pushing it right in, so it felt as if my insides were being dragged out and shoved back, again and again.

Just when I thought I was going to faint, it slowly slid out with my vagina reluctantly closing behind it.

After it finally let go of me and moved away, I collapsed, exhausted, on the bed. Eventually the orgasms subsided, but, as I lay naked on the twisted sheets, my legs still spread wide, I knew I would never be the same again.

Then I heard an awful voice, which sort of penetrated my brain, saying that the tongue rape was just the start; I was easy meat, there was nothing I could do to stop it.

It said that what I needed was a nice stiff cock in my tidy cunt; that I needed a proper fuck. I was terrified, but thrilled, at the promise. I needed cock. I still do Bill.

It told me I would get confused and flustered, but more sexed up than I would ever have believed possible.

It said I was never to wear pants again and told me exactly...oh God... how I would have to masturbate every hour from the moment I woke up and that I would lick and suck my fingers as I played with myself, but always stopping short of a climax as I was not allowed to cum without permission.

Then it was gone and I woke up. I was, after all, wearing my nightie, but it was soaked with sweat and I had never, ever, seen my pants so wet. I stripped them off and it was ages before I got back to sleep again."

Sarah started to cry again and went and got a tissue from the box on the fridge. Bill watched her as she moved and gave his semi-stiff cock a nice squeeze as she faced away from him. Leering at the full swell of her arse under the creased loose skirt she was wearing, he wondered whether she was naked under it; something told him she was.

As she turned back to him, he said "It was just a nightmare Sarah. Don't cry."

Sarah looked down and paused as if reaching some sort of turning point, then slowly looked up directly into his eyes and said "It is terrible, but I am still sexed right up and I am wet all the time. Oh Bill, what must you think? What has happened? Why am I telling you all this? You must think I am such a slut."

"Sometimes Sarah dreams can affect people like this." he said "Anyway there is nothing bad in feeling sexy and lots of girls these days don't wear knickers any more. So just relax, ok? Now did anything else happen?"

"You are so good Bill. I don't know what I would do without you."

She came around the table and leant over and kissed him softly and tenderly on the lips. No tongues, but as she was leaning over, he ran his hand up under her skirt and felt up her chubby arse. Just as he thought, she wasn't wearing panties.

She moved her legs apart and pushed back against his hand in an obvious invitation, but he said "Just checking," and laughed. For the first time she smiled too and in this more relaxed mood, he asked "So what happened next?"

"The next morning, I woke up and began fingering myself, sweating and sticking to the twisted sheets. I felt cheap and dirty as I lay there, but I couldn't stop masturbating, the memory of the vivid dream spurring me on. It was as I lay there wide awake with two fingers hooked in my cunt teasing my G-spot that the thing came for me in real life, just as it had said it would.

It pushed my hand away and that thick tongue slowly wormed its way into me again; it was huge, just like in the dream, completely filling me, wriggling from side to side and in and out. This time it was no dream, I was wide awake as it tongue fucked me until I thought I would pass out. I could have moved this time, I could have tried to push it away, but it was right, I had turned into a slut and I wanted that tongue in my cunt.

It made me come over and over until I just lay there exhausted and the insidious, filthy whisperings started again saying I was a dirty cunting whore and filling my head with depraved ideas that it said I would love. Some of the things it told me to do were so disgusting it still makes me shudder to think about them, but it was right, they were just what I deserved; just what I craved.

It said that I still had not been fucked properly and that the longer I went without a nice stiff cock in my tidy cunt, the more flustered and sexed up I would become. Since then, I have not been able to concentrate for more than a few minutes, my mind is in turmoil and all I can think about is sex.

It kept on whispering these disgusting things and my imagination was running riot when it started to fuck me again with its tongue. I think I must have passed out.

When I came round, it was gone and I got up and did one of the things it said I would do first. I cut off all my pussy hair and put it in a white saucer. Then I shaved and oiled my cunt to get it ready for a nice stiff cock."

"Show me what you did." he said and she started to pull up her skirt. "No Sarah," he said and laughed "show me the saucer."

"Oh OK," she replied (did she sound a little disappointed?) and she left the kitchen and went upstairs. A few minutes later she returned carefully carrying a white saucer which was heaped with lots of brown curly hairs.

"Apart from making you shave and telling you that you needed a nice stiff cock, tell me what else it said you would do Sarah. It is important that I know the whole story. You said it makes you do disgusting things. Give me an example so I can see how bad it is."

She looked down at the saucer full of hairs and then raised her head until she was looking straight into his eyes.

Her face changed from fear to lust and she said "Well there is the thing it makes me do at work. You know I said I am naked under my dress all the time now? And I am always fingering myself? Well, it told me to anoint every desk in the office with my cunt juice. Not all over obviously, but I have to wet each right-hand corner and I am not allowed to get juice on my fingers to do it.

It said it must come straight from the cunt, so I have to settle with my legs apart over the corner of the desk and then lower myself until my cunt lips make contact. Then I squelch and grind on it until I can feel it is all slimy and slippery, then I have to get up, bend over and smell it. If I am satisfied, I have to say 'well cunted,' and move on to the next desk. I can only do it if I get in early, but in three days I have done twenty desks."

She stopped talking and, as she stood there holding the saucer out in front of her, she suddenly stiffened and her eyes flew open. She started making incoherent noises and he said "What's the matter?"

She stuttered "It's back. Its big t...t... tongue is sliding right up me. Oh God. Oh Christ, oh God. Oh Jesus."

He took the saucer and put it on the table watching her face contort in agony. It soon changed to lust again and she cooed and licked her lips as she rocked her hips.

Suddenly Sarah stopped her gyrations and said "No! Come back......let me finish it. Don't stop now.... please I am nearly there."

It was time to move in. He swept the cups from the table and manoeuvred her so she was resting across it on her belly. He flipped up her skirt and spread her chubby legs, getting a good view of the open, oiled, shaved cunt nestled between her thighs, which were wet from her juices.

"So you want a nice stiff cock up there, do you?" he said as he stroked her cunt.

She groaned with longing and begged him to fuck her.

Moving behind her, he dropped his jeans and quickly stepped out of them. He was rock hard and he pushed his cock in, right up to the bollocks. She was so wet, he slipped in easily, but she was nice and tight because nothing human except her fingers had been in there for years. The tongue and the fingering had all been in her mind. Her vagina was deliciously spongy, gripping the whole length of him as he slid in and out, in and out.

Although he started slowly, after a few minutes he began to really fuck her hard, laughing to himself at the bestial noises she was making and the way she was desperately pushing her arse back to meet his thrusts. He was getting close to cumming, so he pushed right in with his thighs against hers and twitched his cock. Without warning, he pulled out with a plop and stepped back, his cock pointing up at 45 degrees.

She screamed "No." and pushed back, frantically trying to find the cock she needed. He told her to shut up and smacked her arse.

He said "Pull yourself right open and show us your arsehole you slut."

She submissively put her hands on her cheeks and pulled them wider and wider apart until that little wrinkled star opened temptingly.

She had, what shall we say without being rude? A generous arse. The type of arse for comfortably sitting on, or spanking hard, or spurting all over.

An arse to worship;

To relish and cherish;

To use and abuse;

Seth49
Seth49
22 Followers
12