Sarah's Bonding with Her Son

Story Info
As Sarah seeks relief from the pressures of breastfeeding.
1.5k words
4.29
80.7k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robbie! Why are you constantly avoiding your sister?" Sarah asked her son as he angrily stormed out of the living room when Sarah entered with her newborn daughter, Mary.

"You know perfectly well, why!" barked Robbie.

Sarah replied, "No, I don't! Please tell me!"

"For starters, her father is only a year older than me! It still pisses me off that my roommate knocked up my mother!"

"I'm sorry, Robbie, but you can't place all the blame on Charles. I had a part to play in that. You can't hold it against your sister, and yes, she is your sister, none of this is her fault."

"I know she is not to blame, but imagine being in my shoes! I'm old enough to be her father for crying out loud!"

"I'm sorry, Robbie, but it is what it is. That's not all that's bothering you, is it?"

"No, you just always seem pissed off at everything."

With that, Sarah sat down on the couch holding Mary. Sarah slipped her arms out of the sleeves of her night gown. She then opened one side of her maternity bra, exposing her right breast to feed Mary.

"Gee mom, how about you warn me when you are going to do that!"

"What's wrong, Robbie? Are you going to tell me you've never seen a woman's boobs? There was a time when sucking on these was all you looked forward to." With that Sarah winked at her son.

"Funny mom! Real funny!"

"I am sorry about my attitude, but I am having a real problem producing enough milk to satisfy your sister. My doctor told me that the best way to increase my milk supply is to increase the demand, but Mary and I just can't seem to get our schedules to mesh. When I am full of milk, Mary is always sleeping, so I pump what I can. When she is ready to eat, I never seem to have enough milk. That piece of crap breast pump doesn't do a very good job of pumping my breast. My doctor also suggested I massage my breasts prior to pumping to get my milk flowing, but I need three hands to keep up with all this!"

"I would offer to help you, but there is no way I'm going to mess with my mother's tits! I'm going to get something to eat while you feed Mary."

With that, Robbie went into the kitchen, and made himself a sandwich. He just about to take a bite when something hit the wall between the kitchen, and living room. Robbie went back into the living room to investigate. Robbie found his mother sitting on the couch with his sister sleeping in her arms, and Sarah's breast pump lying on the floor next to the wall.

Sarah said, "Once again, Mary fell asleep without eating, so I tried to pump my breast with that damn thing. I hate that useless piece of junk!"

His face turning red, Robbie asked, "How can I help?"

Sarah replied, "Let me put your sister back in her crib."

Sarah took Mary into Sarah's bed room.

"Good thing nobody is around to see this", Robbie thought to himself.

Sarah returned, and sat down on the couch. She pulled both arms out of the sleeves of her nightgown and let the gown drop onto her lap. Sarah then unfastened her maternity bra, and dropped it onto the floor exposing her ample breasts. She then instructed Robbie to sit next to her at her right side. This how I want you to massage my breast."

Sarah began to softly caress her left breast, gently rubbing all around her areola, and then gently squeezing her nipple. She would go back and forth, caressing, and squeezing until a droplet of milk appeared. She then took the breast pump and switched it on. Robbie watched with fastination as drops of Sarah's milk flowed through the tube to the reservoir.

Sarah guided Robbie's hand to her right breast, and said, "Now it's your turn".

Robbie reluctantly, tried to imitate Sarah's messaging, but he found it was very awkward from where he was sitting. Robbie said, "Let me get a chair."

"No, we both need to relax to make this work. Lay on the sofa, and lay your head on my lap."

Robbie did as he was instructed, reached up and began to caress his mother's breast. Robbie was still uncomfortable fondling his mother's breast so he closed his eyes.

Sarah closed her eyes as well, the thought of a man fondling her breast was very arousing. The milk from her right breast was flowing in an almost steady stream. Sarah removed the pump from her breast, and switched it off. Her milk continued to ooze from her erect nipple. Droplets of milk began to ooze from her left breast while Robbie was caressing it with his eyes closed.

Sarah loved the feeling of her breast being caressed, but wanted more. Sarah took Robbie's hand away from her breast and leaned forward until her nipple rubbed against his lips.

Robbie opened his eyes, but almost by instinct, he kissed his mother's nipple. He could taste the milky sweetness on Sarah's nipple. Robbie was greeted by a very low pleasurable moan. Robbie then encircled his mother's nipple with his lips, and gently sucked her milk into his mouth. Robbie swallowed his first mouthful of his mother's milk. He marveled at just how delicious her milk tasted, and how pleasurable it was to breastfeed. Robbie suddenly envied his baby sister.

When Sarah's left breast was emptied, Sarah guided her right breast to Robbie's mouth. He began to eagerly suck more of his mother's milk.

All too soon, Sarah's breasts were emptied of their milk.

Robbie said, "Damn, there isn't any milk left for Mary!"

"Don't worry, there is formula in the refrigerator. Thank you, Robbie. You don't realize just how helpful that was."

Robbie admitted, "I have to admit, I enjoyed it."

"I could tell!"

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

"That's not how I could tell!" Sarah gave her son a wink, and a smile.

"Let me know if I can help out again."

"We need to keep this up so I will produce more milk."

The next morning, while Mary was sound asleep, Satah's breasts were full of milk, and becoming uncomfortable.

Sarah called out, "Robbie! Are you busy?"

"Just watching the TV."

Sarah took off her night gown, and removed her maternity bra. She then put on her bath robe, and went downstairs to the living room.

"How do you feel about helping me again?"

"Sure", was Robbie's reply.

Sarah sat down on one end of the couch, and Robbie reclined with his head in his mother's lap. Sarah unbuttoned the top of her robe to allow access to her breasts. With Sarah's breasts hanging just above his face, Robbie began to caress Sarah's breasts. When the milk began to flow, Sarah lowered a breast to her son's mouth.

Robbie eagerly sucked the milk from Sarah's breast, only this time he drank a mouthful from one breast, then drank a mouthful from the other. Back and forth, alternating from one breast to the other.

The experience was very arousing for Robbie. Sarah could see the bulge in his crotch grow in size. Sarah reached over and unbuttoned Robbie's shorts, and reached her hand inside. Sarah could feel that the inside of Robbie's underwear was moist, and his cock was rock hard. Sarah began to gently stroke her son's cock, his precum wetting her fingers. Sarah withdrew her fingers, and while Robbie watched, she licked her fingers clean. Robbie sucked his mother's nipples even harder.

Robbie could smell the musky odor from Sarah's pussy. He slid his hand up the inside of his mother's thigh until he could feel Sarah's very wet pubic hair. With his fingers he explored his mother's pussy, until he found her very hard clit. Robbie rubbed his mother's clit with his finger. In response, Sarah spread her legs to allow better access to her pussy.

"Do you have any condoms, Robbie? I can't afford to get pregnant again."

Robbie replied, "Yes, let me get one."

Robbie got up, and went to his room to retrieve a condom. While he was gone, Sarah removed her robe. When he returned his mother had one hand milking one of her breasts, and the other hand rubbing her very wet pussy.

Sarah arose, and instructed her son to lay on the couch. Sarah took the condom from her son, and slid it down over Robbie's cock. Sarah then straddled her son, and lowered her pussy until it was deep inside her.

Sarah rocked back and forth, rubbing her pussy up and down Robbie's very hard cock. As she slid her pussy up and down her son's cock her breasts were dripping her milk all over Robbie's chest. While she was fucking Robbie's cock, she leaned forward to allow her son to suck the milk from her breasts.

All too soon Sarah felt her first powerful orgasm, as her pussy spasmed and gently squeezed Robbie's cock, he came very intensely, completely filling the condom.

As the last of Sarah's orgasm subsided, she lifted her pussy off of Robbie's now flaccid penis.

Sarah said, "Your reward for helping me."

"Believe me, it is my pleasure!" Robbie replied.

"Any time" his mother said, giving him a wink and smile.