Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 13

Story Info
Frustration brews over Britney as Sarah's life progresses.
3.3k words
4.64
9.5k
8

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All women in this chapter are 18 years old and seniors in high school.

------------

Sarah drove to school with big news for everyone. She had been waiting for a letter in the mail and it finally arrived. She could not wait to show all her classmates and teachers what was inside the envelope. It had big news that was going to affect her future, and she could not wait to share it with everyone at school.

It was the first period of the day. Sarah decided that would be the perfect class to let everyone know her big news. It that it was the perfect venue and it was her favorite class, Economics. Her best friends Elizabeth and Samantha were also in the class.

The teacher, Mr. Holloway, stepped to the front to begin his lecture when Sarah suddenly called for his attention.

"Mr. Holloway!" she called. "I have something to give you."

"Oh Sarah! What is it?" he asked.

She walked up and handed him the envelope that she brought from home. "I just wanted you to see this."

The teacher opened the envelope with a bit of confusion. "What do we have here?" he asked, as he pulled a letter out. He quickly realized that it was from the in-state university. "Is this an acceptance letter to the university?!" he asked.

"You'll see," said Sarah, with a smirk.

"Dear Sarah, Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you are the recipient of the Youth Education in Leadership Scholarship! Because of your excellent performance in academics, sports, volunteering, and other extracurricular activities, you have achieved our most prestigious award."

Mr. Holloway put the paper down and was ecstatic with joy. "Sarah! Congratulations! Oh my God!"

The entire class started to cheer and clap, acknowledging Sarah for all her hard work.

"So, is this a full ride scholarship?" Mr. Holloway asked.

"No, it covers about half the tuition, as long as I keep my GPA up," answered Sarah. "But with my other grants and scholarships, my tuition is almost free!"

The class once again gave her a standing ovation. "Great job Sarah!" someone yelled. "You deserve it!" another one yelled.

"So, is this where you've decided to attend college?" asked Mr. Holloway.

"As of now, yes," said Sarah. "I thought about a few smaller schools so I could play volleyball. I even thought about a few schools closer to where I'm from. But I think the best thing is for me to get my education here. It's a great school with a lot of opportunities. And it's only a two-hour drive away, so I can drive home to see my parents whenever I need."

"That's so amazing!" exclaimed the teacher. "I'm so proud of you!"

Word began spreading around the school. Everyone was excited for Sarah's accomplishments.

"Did you hear about Sarah?"

"Sarah got a scholarship!"

"She's so smart!"

"Sarah's going to college on scholarship!"

She was the talk of the school. Every teacher was proud and almost every student was happy for her. There was only one particular girl that was discontent with the news. One particular girl in the cheerleading locker room.

"So what!? She's going to college. What's the big deal?"

"She's going on an academic scholarship," Courtney pointed out. "That's so amazing!"

"I don't think it's a big deal," said Brit, not wanting to give her rival any credit.

"That's a hard school to get accepted to," responded Courtney. "To get a scholarship there, that's even more awesome!"

"Whatever, I wouldn't know," said Britney. But she was lying. She did know that it was a hard school to get into. She applied but got rejected. "College is stupid anyways!"

"Don't say that!" said Courtney. "You need to go to college to get a good job."

"That's a lie," said Britney, rolling her eyes.

"Are you not planning on going to college?" asked Courtney.

"College isn't for me," said Britney. Unfortunately, it was too late for her to take her academics seriously. Seeing three and a half years go by of minimal effort left her with little to no options for college. "I don't need to go to school to be successful."

"You're making a terrible mistake!" said Courtney. "You better figure something out before school ends. It's our senior year for goodness sake!"

"Who are you to talk down to me like that?" asked Britney.

"I'm just trying to help," said Courtney. "Besides, Sarah told you not to speak like that to me anymore. Remember?" She chuckled, as she poked fun at Britney.

Britney was still supposed to be nice and submissive to Courtney. She was also supposed to be submissive to Sarah's teammates, but she violated that rule by fighting with Elizabeth. Sarah found out and she paid the price. Despite what happened, the only reason she even challenged Elizabeth was because she knew the tall soccer star would keep it a secret from Sarah.

The blonde cheer captain was getting fed up with Courtney's attitude towards her. She was frustrated that the smaller blonde was constantly trying to tell her what to do and would threaten to tell Sarah if she didn't listen. She wished that she could stand up to her but was too afraid of being tattled on to Sarah.

She swallowed her pride, once again. "Thanks for trying to help. I'll figure something out."

"That's the right attitude!" Courtney said, with a smile. "Maybe you can start studying with me. Mariah and I are studying for a test together tonight. Want to join?"

Britney rolled her eyes. "Studying on a Friday night? Sounds really fun." As Courtney made a face, Britney tried to give a nicer answer. "I'll let you know, okay? I have a lot on my mind right now."

The cheerleading captain went home that night, frustrated at the world. She was not sure why she was so upset. Was it because she felt stupid compared to the other girls? Maybe she was tired of getting bossed around. Or maybe it was that she knew she only had a finite amount of time before Sarah leaves for college and forgets her.

She grabbed her phone and texted Sarah. "Hi."

"Hey!"

"You're going to college soon."

"Yeah! You heard about my scholarship?"

"Yeah."

Sarah could sense something was wrong. "Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"Are you happy for me?"

"Yes."

"You don't seem happy."

The blonde did not respond. She couldn't even find anything else to say.

"Why are you being so short with me?" asked Sarah.

"I have to go," Britney finally responded, abruptly ending the conversation. She still could not figure out why she was so upset. She was a spoiled girl throwing a fit. But unfortunately for Britney, this was something she could not control.

She grabbed her cell phone and texted Courtney. "I'm coming over."

Courtney was excited to have the cheer captain come over and study. She figured it would be a great night for her, Mariah, and Britney to all bond.

When Britney showed up, the girls were already in Courtney's room. They began studying about an hour before Britney even showed up. When she got up to the room, Courtney left to get her a glass of lemonade.

Britney looked over at Mariah in their moment alone. "When did you start studying with Courtney.

"We always study. We have four classes together," responded Mariah. She didn't want to admit it, but she took her academics pretty seriously. Her parents would kill her if she didn't bring home all A's. But she had to maintain her tough exterior in front of Britney. "I have to deal with Courtney but at least she's helping me with my grades."

"Maybe I should have been doing that from the beginning," said Britney.

Courtney reentered the room and handed Britney her drink. "So, what tests do you need to study for?"

"I don't know," responded Britney.

"What do you mean?" asked Courtney.

"I don't even know what tests I have coming up," admitted the blonde.

"How can you even prepare for your classes if you have no idea what's going on in them?" asked the smaller blonde.

Britney snapped. "Look! I don't know okay! I should have taken it more seriously but it's too late now!"

"Brit, what has gotten into you?" asked Courtney.

"Nothing!" shouted the frustrated woman.

"Hey, calm down Brit!"

"No!" shouted Britney. "I'm tired of everyone talking down to me!"

"I'm not talking down to you!" said Courtney. "What has gotten into you?!"

"I don't know!" exclaimed Britney, as she folded her arms and turned away.

"You're not being very nice," said Courtney. "Should I tell Sarah?" she said, half-jokingly.

"Sarah? Sarah?! You think I care about Sarah?!" shouted Britney, suddenly becoming infuriated. For some reason, just hearing Sarah's name triggered the root of her inner frustrations. "I don't give a crap about Sarah! Tell her whatever you want!"

"Don't say that about her!" responded Courtney.

Britney then got in her face and continued to shout. "What are you going to do about it? Sarah's not here to protect you!"

"Get out of my face!" demanded Courtney.

Britney then pushed her. "What are you going to do? Why don't you tell Sarah about this!" She pushed her teammate again.

"Stop!" shouted Courtney. "Or I'll take care of you myself. Like I did last time!"

"Do it!" shouted Britney. "But I'm not holding back this time!"

Mariah stood by silently, now knowing how to react as her two friends engaged in a catfight.

Shock came over Courtney's face as Britney shoved her to the ground. Britney jumped on top of her and they began rolling around, pulling each other's blonde hair. Britney straddled her smaller opponent as she began landing slaps on her face.

Courtney screamed as she tried to scrap her way out of Britney's control. As she tried to get away, Britney rolled her over to her stomach and slapped the back of her head. Courtney then got to her hands and knees and tried to crawl away. Britney got behind her and grabbed her little shorts before ripping them off. Courtney was left rolling around in her soft pink panties.

Britney walked up to Courtney to attack her again when the smaller blonde tripped her, causing her to fall to the floor. She then decided to get revenge by grabbing and ripping off Britney's shorts, leaving her in her rose-pink panties.

The blonde cheer captain got up furiously and tackled Courtney onto her own bed. They became entangled in each other's legs as they pulled each other's hair and rolled around on top of each other. They aggressively scratched and clawed at each other, ripping each other's shirts off. The blondes were both left in their pink bra and panties as both tried to gain the upper hand on each other.

Britney gained control, getting on top of the smaller cheerleader. Courtney was able to wrap her legs around Britney's waist the same way Elizabeth did when she defeated the spoiled blonde. Unfortunately for Courtney, she had nowhere near the strength the tall and powerful soccer player did in her legs. She squeezed with all her might, but Britney was able to withstand the pain. Britney grabbed her by the hair and slammed her head against the bed over and over. The smaller cheerleader's legs grew weaker as she felt herself being dominated.

Courtney's legs were still wrapped around the stronger woman, but she was unable to even squeeze her. Britney finally let go of her hair but then grabbed two handfuls of the smaller woman's breasts.

"Let me squeeze these little things!" she screamed.

"No! Let go of my boobs!"

Britney squeezed the tits harder and harder as the smaller cheerleader was unable to do anything. She tried to pry the stronger woman's hands away but was unsuccessful. Then to her surprise, Britney let go for just a second to reach her arm around and unsnap her bra.

"NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" screamed Courtney, as she tried to cover herself up.

Britney grabbed Courtney's bra and ripped it off her. She smacked the smaller blonde's hands out of the way and squeezed her bare tits. As Courtney once again tried to pry the bigger blonde's hands off, Britney began pinching and twisting her little nipples.

"NO!" screamed Courtney, crying out in pain.

"You have such cute tits!" said Britney. "I just want to smack them around!" She let them go and took turns slapping each of her breasts around.

Courtney could do nothing but cry out in embarrassment. Unfortunately for her, things were about to get a lot worse. Britney pulled her up to her knees by the hair before lifting the smaller blonde over her shoulder. Britney was surprised at how light Courtney was. After fighting Sarah and Elizabeth, the smaller cheerleader felt like a feather.

The smaller cheerleader dangled over Britney's shoulder. She hung her head in shame, fearing her defeat was inevitable. Britney rubbed Courtney's cute little bottom and teased her like a little baby.

"Don't worry little girl," she said. "everything is going to be okay." Britney then slammed the smaller cheerleader on the bed, causing her to land flat on her back.

Courtney yelped in pain as she was slammed to the bed. She was left there exhausted and unable to defend herself any longer.

"Time to teach you a lesson," said Britney, with an evil voice. "This has been long overdue." She grabbed Courtney's limp body and dragged it over her lap. She bent Courtney's little body over her knees and began giving her a hard spanking.

The smaller blonde cried out as each smack on her ass rocked her entire body. Britney grabbed her blonde hair as she swatted her cute ass with an open palm, over and over.

"Please stop!" cried Courtney. "This is humiliating!"

Britney was not having it on this day. With every tear that Courtney cried, Britney was only driven to spank her even harder. She spanked the little blonde out of anger and frustration that she had been carrying with her.

Mariah looked on, shocked into total silence. She could not believe how hostile the fight between her two cheerleading friends had become. She felt bad for Courtney but wanted to be loyal to Britney. She looked on as Courtney received the spanking of her life.

The defeated blonde looked up to find Mariah watching. She knew there was little chance that the minion would go against Britney. But Courtney had to try and ask her for help. Mariah was the only person who could possibly save her. "Mariah!" she called out. "Mariah please save me!"

Anxiety rushed through Mariah as she realized she would have to make a decision. She did not know what to do and was still unable to unfreeze herself.

Britney gave the Asian cheerleader a glare. "Yes Mariah. Why don't you help?" she said, daring Mariah to make a decision.

"Please help me!" cried Courtney. "I can't take it anymore!"

"Help me!" demanded Britney. "Help me punish her!" She rubbed the cheerleader's ass, making it ready for another smack.

Mariah approached, still not knowing what she was going to do. "What do I do!?" she thought to herself. "Do I help poor little Courtney? She has always been so nice to me! Or do I help Brit? She's so cool and I miss seeing her be the top girl around." She stepped right in front of Britney, who had Courtney crying and bent over her lap.

Suddenly Britney gave Mariah a smirk. "Let me help you out," she said. Britney grabbed Courtney's little panties and pulled them down to her thighs, exposing her cute bare bottom. She then rubbed the smaller cheerleader's tushy as she tempted Mariah with it. "You know you want to!"

A feeling came over Mariah like she never experienced before. Seeing Courtney's spankable ass so vulnerable and bare made her want to give it a smack. She brought her hand back and landed a hard smack on Courtney' bare tush.

"OW!" cried Courtney. "Mariah! What are you doing?!"

Mariah's selfish desire to be more like Britney had taken over. "Shut up!" she ordered, before landing another smack.

"There you go," said Britney, with a laugh.

Mariah felt a power she never felt before. She enjoyed spanking and torturing the little blonde cheerleader. She enjoyed imposing her will on a weaker girl who could not defend herself. Mariah continued spanking her hot little ass, causing Courtney to cry uncontrollably.

"Aww! What's wrong?" Britney teased. "Not so tough without Sarah, are you?"

"Please stop!" Courtney begged. "You're embarrassing me!"

"Don't lie to me," Britney whispered into her ear. "I know you're not as innocent as you pretend to be."

Courtney's eyes grew big. "No! What do you mean?!"

"You pretend to be such an innocent and cute little girl," Britney whispered. "But deep down inside, I know you're a naughty little slut." She slid her hands between Courtney's legs and began feeling her wet pussy.

Courtney let out a loud and frantic moan as she felt the fingers slide against her clitoris.

Britney laughed as she continued to tease the defeated blonde. "You're REALLY wet for someone who isn't enjoying this."

"Stop! I'm begging you!" cried Courtney.

Britney instructed Mariah to continue smacking the blonde's little ass while she focused on rubbing her wet little pussy. Mariah spanked her with no mercy, only pausing to feel how warm her red ass had become. As Mariah continued to spank her, Courtney's cries started turning into moans. And the more Britney rubbed her, the wetter her pussy became.

"Yes!" Courtney finally moaned. She had finally accepted that she was a naughty girl, craving to be punished and humiliated. "I'm a bad girl!"

"Who's a naughty little girl?" asked Britney, in a teasing voice.

"I'm a naughty girl!" moaned Courtney.

"Who likes being spanked by Mariah?" asked the Asian cheerleader.

"I like being spanked by Mariah!" moaned Courtney, as Mariah landed another hard smack.

The humiliation of being spanked and fingered over Britney's lap was too much for Courtney. She was not proud of it, but once she submitted to the humiliation of her teammates, she was able to experience a pleasure unlike anything she ever experienced before.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out, as an orgasm suddenly crushed her body.

Mariah and Britney giggled as they continued to finger and spank the blonde. Courtney twitched and moaned uncontrollably as the orgasm rocked through her body. The girls teased her as she finally succumbed to her naughty side.

Britney and Mariah threw Courtney's weak body onto the bed where she could lie down and try to collect herself. She continued to moan as she rolled around rubbing her hands up and down her own body. She needed a moment to catch her breath. Courtney hated how much she loved being dominated by cheerleaders.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" asked Britney.

"What did you do to me?!" moaned Courtney.

"I made you my little bitch," said Britney, with a laugh. She looked over at Mariah and gave her a high five. "Great job Mariah! I didn't know you had it in you."

"I didn't know I had it in me either," said Mariah. "But it felt good to dominate her like that!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," said Britney. "Because we are going to get Sarah next!" A smirk came over the blonde's face as she began to formulate a plan.

Mariah was impressed and happy that Britney found her confidence again. She felt bad for Courtney but was too preoccupied with her own selfish desires.

"Tomorrow, you and I are going to completely dominate Sarah!" said Britney, with determination in her voice.

A smirk came over Mariah's face. "Yeah! We're going to dominate Samantha!"

"I said Sarah," Britney replied, with confusion.

"Yeah, that's what I said," Mariah quickly responded.

"No, you said Samantha."

"No, I didn't."

"Okay, whatever. We're going to humiliate Sarah tomorrow!"

Courtney squirmed in bed, still unable to move. She could hear everything that was going on and feared what might happen to Sarah. She did not have the strength or courage to say anything to her cheerleading teammates.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!"

12