Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 19

Story Info
It's prom night and the final catfight has arrived.
4.4k words
4.26
9.3k
12

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this chapter are 18 years of age and seniors in high school.

-------

Prom had finally arrived, the moment that all high school seniors dream of. But for our lovely ladies, things were a bit different than what most seniors would expect. Unfortunately, none of them went with dates. They agreed to go together as friends, just focusing on having a good time at their last big dance.

Sarah was not excited to be there, at all. She never planned on attending but was convinced by Samantha and Elizabeth to go with them. She still would have preferred to stay home but was guilted into spending the night with her best friends.

Britney was the only one that was expected to show with a date. Unfortunately, due to her mishap, she and the star quarterback had a break-up, causing her to also show up dateless.

She had rekindled her relationship with her best friends, Courtney and Mariah, and was actually happy to spend time with them. Her relationship with Sarah, on the other hand, had become quite awkward. They had not spoken since their sensual encounter, the day the brunette was sick. She was afraid that she had revealed too much, showing her how caring she could be.

Although the girls were having fun, dancing together and enjoying the night, there was an awkward tension in the air, because Britney clearly did not want to run into Sarah.

As conflicted as she felt within herself and her own desires, she knew her time with Sarah was coming to an end. The fantasies and fetishes were soon going to be just memories. Once prom and graduation were over, Sarah and all her other friends would be gone.

Sarah could feel the tension but was also dealing with similar conflictions. She decided to end to awkward tension with her once so vicious rival and approached her as she was getting a drink.

"Hey!"

"Oh...hi..." Britney responded, wearing heavy makeup and beautiful red dress.

"You look really pretty," Sarah said, hoping to break the ice.

Britney paused for a moment, trying not to feel flattered by the compliment. "I know I do. I always look pretty."

She stared at Sarah, admiring how well she cleaned up. The brunette was wearing a tight black dress and her hair looked amazing.

"I can't believe you're wearing makeup."

"I always wear makeup," Sarah responded, with a light chuckle. "Elizabeth did my makeup. She did a much better job than I would have done."

"It looks good," Britney finally admitted. "But I still don't like Elizabeth."

"I know you don't," Sarah responded. "But that's okay."

Sarah smiled and for some reason, Britney smiled back. It almost felt weird having no animosity between them. As much is Britney did not want to like Sarah, she had to admit to herself that things been pleasant between them. They both went their separate ways and returned to their respective groups.

The party was drawing to an end as the cheerleaders discussed a hotel party that was being planned. One of the other cheerleaders was had a hotel room booked and a few others had found ways to get their hands on some alcohol. Britney was excited to go but was even more excited to hear the Prom King and Queen announcement.

Suddenly the music stopped, and the DJ grabbed the microphone. The crowd became quiet with heavy anticipation as they realized it was time to crown the winners.

With no surprise to anyone, it was announced that Britney's former date, the star quarterback of the team, was crowned Prom King. Everybody clapped and cheered as he made his way to the front where he stood victoriously.

Before they announced the prom Queen, Samantha whispered to Sarah, "Who do you think is going to win?"

"It has to be Brit," Sarah answered. She had not even noticed anyone else campaigning. "Who else would it be?"

Much to her surprise, and several others, the DJ announced it was her, SARAH, who had actually been voted Prom Queen. The whole crowd roared as they burst into excitement. Cheers rained all over the place as the brunette realized what happened.

"This has to be a mistake!" she yelled, as she looked around at everyone else. "I wasn't even in the running!"

"Surprise!" Samantha and Elizabeth shouted. "We nominated you!"

"You did what?!"

"We knew you had a shot at winning because everyone loves you! That's why we wanted to do to come so badly!"

"But HOW?!"

"We know you're humble and don't even pay attention to stuff like this," Samantha said. "But knew if you ran, almost everyone would vote for you!"

"So, we nominated you ourselves!" Elizabeth added. "And we even secretly campaigned for you!"

"But...but...but..." Sarah muttered, trying to take everything in. "This is very nice, but I didn't want this kind of attention."

Everyone clapped and cheered as Sarah reluctantly made her way to the front. She was so embarrassed, standing in front of everyone as the crown was placed on her head.

The moment became even more awkward as she was forced to share a dance with the Prom King. Sarah could not have been more uncomfortable, as she danced slowly and purposely kept herself from touching him.

"I had a feeling you were going to win," he said, as he looked into her eyes.

"You know who I am?"

"Of course, I do. Everyone has been talking about you."

"I guess that's nice," Sarah responded.

Everyone watched as they slow danced to the ending song while engaging in a quiet conversation.

"Is this a weird time to formally introduce myself to you?"

"It kind of is," Sarah jokingly responded.

"Well I don't mean any harm. Just happy to finally meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. But I really thought Brit was going to win."

"A lot of people did. But she's old news and you're the talk of the town now."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I don't really want to talk about her," he said, with an annoyed face. "Besides, she cheated on me."

"She did?"

"Yeah. She butt dialed me while having sex with some other guy. Can you believe that? I mean who would cheat on me?!"

"Yeah, about that..."

For some reason, Sarah was about to defend her arch-rival. But before she could even get the words out, the Prom King was already moving on to the next subject.

"So, enough about her, I want to talk about you."

"What about me?"

"I think we should hang out after this is over. Maybe get to know each other a little better."

"Thanks for the offer, but I already have plans with some friends."

When the final song ended, Sarah started to slowly break away, as she said goodbye.

"Wow Sarah! You're really playing hard to get, aren't you?"

She gave him a little smile before turning and walking away. She had no intention on furthering any type of relationship with him. She only worried about finding her friends and getting out of there as fast as possible.

As Sarah made her way through the crowd, she was greeted by Mariah and Courtney.

"Congratulations!" they both shouted.

"Thank you so much!" she responded. But as Sarah conversed with them, she realized Britney was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Brit?" she asked, concerned.

"She actually stormed off a few minutes ago," Mariah answered. "I'm not sure what's wrong with her."

"Stormed off?" Sarah asked, in confusion.

"Yeah, I hope she's okay," Courtney responded. "But she ran off so fast, I couldn't tell where she was going. Hopefully, she still comes tonight."

"Comes to what?" Sarah asked.

"The party!" Courtney answered.

"Party?"

"Yeah, some of the cheerleaders and I booked some rooms at a hotel. And you're coming too!"

"Didn't Samantha and Elizabeth tell you?" Mariah asked.

"They definitely didn't," Sarah responded, with an annoyed smile. "Must be another one of their surprises."

Both girls laughed before successfully convincing her to join in on the hotel party fun.

Although Sarah actually had a good time at the dance, she was ready to leave. She had enough fun for one night.

When prom was finally over, she grabbed Samantha and Elizabeth and ran out as quickly as she could, wanting to avoid any more praise or attention from her classmates.

The three best friends left together before going to the hotel party. As they arrived, they were greeted by several cheerleaders that they had come to know over the past few months. However, Britney was still nowhere to be found.

"Have you heard from Brit?"

"I haven't" Courtney answered.

"Are you sure she's coming?"

"I am sure she is. She would never miss a party."

Music filled the room as a dozen cheerleaders were dancing and partying. The atmosphere was fun, yet chill. Not crazy enough for the hotel staff to complain. There were even drinks, sure to be spiked with the alcohol they snuck in.

Sarah had a lot more fun than she expected. She even allowed herself to try her first taste of alcohol. It was never something that interested her, but she allowed herself to let her guard down for one night.

"How is it?" the host cheerleader asked.

"It's pretty disgusting!" Sarah joked.

The girls all laughed, but Samantha was there to refute her. "Oh, come on, Sarah. It's not that bad."

"I think I need more soda in mine," Sarah responded.

"Don't you plan on drinking at college parties?" Elizabeth asked. "Better get used to it."

"Maybe," Sarah responded. "Hopefully I'll handle it better by then."

As the girls continued their conversation, the party came to an abrupt stop as they heard a loud knock on the door.

A girl went to the door and slowly opened it. Everyone became surprised when they noticed who was standing on the other side.

"It's Brit!" several girls shouted, in excitement.

As relieved as Sarah was to see her, all excitement suddenly went away as she immediately noticed an angry look on the cheer captain's face.

Britney walked right past the other cheerleaders, completely ignoring them as they tried to greet her. She made her way through everybody until she was face to face with her brunette rival. She stood there, giving Sarah the angriest stare she had ever given anyone.

"Uhh..Hi Brit," the brunette hesitantly said.

The blonde just stood there, without saying a word.

"Is something wrong?"

Britney started to huff and puff. She was so angry, she struggled over her words as she tried to yell at Sarah.

"You....you....fucking bitch!"

"What?!"

"You are the most...disgusting person...I've ever met!"

"Me?!" Sarah asked, in shock. "What did I do?"

"What did you do?! What did YOU DO?! You took EVERYTHING from me!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"You took my spotlight! You took my prom date! You EVEN took the Prom Queen title!"

"I didn't want any of those things!" Sarah quickly responded. "I don't even know that guy. And my friends nominated me for Prom Queen without my knowledge!"

Britney stomped her feet, feeling angrier than she had ever felt in her life. "You expect me to fucking believe that? You think you beat me for Prom Queen without even TRYING?!"

"I didn't even campaign!" Sarah pointed out. "I literally found out when they announced my name!"

"And don't even try to lie about stealing my date! I saw the way you two looked at each other when you were dancing."

"I've never talked to him before! I didn't even know who he was!"

"Stop lying!" Britney screamed, as she grabbed a drink from Mariah's hand and splashed it right into Sarah's face.

Sarah screamed out, completely caught by surprise, as the liquid hit her in the face and ruined her dress. She then grabbed a drink from Samantha's hand and threw it right back into Britney's face, ruining her makeup and dress.

The scorned blonde exploded in anger and tackled Sarah as hard as she could, causing both of them to fall to the ground. They screamed as they rolled around, trying to get on top of the other. As both ladies tried to gain the upper hand, their short and tight little dresses began to roll up, exposing both of their cute asses in their tiny G-strings.

The other girls did nothing to intervene. They knew they had to let the two alpha females battle it out, as this had been brewing between them for all too long.

Although Sarah was caught by surprise, she was able to gain the upper hand and get on top of her blonde rival. She pulled her up by her long blonde hair and gave her a good smack on the ass before throwing her onto the bed.

She then jumped on to the bed and attacked the vulnerable blonde. However, Britney was much scrappier than normal. The angry and aggressive cheerleader grabbed Sarah by the bra and pulled until it ripped right off.

The brunette was raged with anger and decided she wasn't going to be the only woman with her tits exposed. She grabbed Britney by the bra and pulled her, dragging her across the bed until her bra finally snapped off.

Although Britney was now exposed, she pushed and kicked Sarah off her before regaining her balance, getting up to her knees. The two rivals were face-to-face on the bed, wearing their dresses like belts, as their tits and asses were uncovered.

Sarah was right next to the headboard and notice several thick pillows lying right next to her. She grabbed one and rushed towards her rival before swinging it her. Britney was able to duck it and roll away, before grabbing a pillow of her own.

The ladies engaged in a vicious pillow fight, smacking each other hard with several body blows. Sarah got the first good hit, smacking Britney in the head and knocking her off balance. But the blonde was able to gain her balance and give Sarah a couple good shots, as well.

Britney then threw a pillow right in Sarah's face, blinding her for a brief moment. When the brunette was finally able to open her eyes, Britney was right in front of her and gave her a hard slap to the face.

"Ow!" Sarah screamed, as she looked at Britney in disbelief.

Britney wasn't done. She tackled Sarah down and established herself on top. She started to slap the screaming brunette, and tried to keep her from escaping.

Sarah did everything she could to push the blonde off but was unable to get free. She then rolled onto stomach before trying to crawl away.

Britney didn't let her escape, grabbing her by the dress, that was only wrapped around her waist. She kept Sarah from crawling away and then gave her several smacks on the ass, causing her scream with every hard blow.

The crowd gasped with every hard smack on the brunettes nice tushy.

Sarah was on the verge of giving up but was finally able to persevere and crawl away. As she got away, she felt the dress being pulled completely offer, only leaving her in her baby blue thong.

Although she realized the women had already seen how exposed she was, she was still red with embarrassment, almost wanting to cover herself with her hands.

The blonde rushed towards her, feeling confident and ready to finish her victim. However, Sarah quickly put her head down and wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist, before lifting her over her shoulder, leaving her struggling as she hung.

"Let me down!" Brit screamed, as she struggled over Sarah's shoulder.

But the strong brunette held her place, not allowing her to kick herself free. She patted her on the bottom in front of the ladies, as everyone knew what was inevitably going to happen.

Sarah slammed her blonde rival onto the bed, causing her to lose her breath. Britney could do nothing but lie there, panting as she had wind knocked out of her.

"It's time to give this naughty girl a spanking," Sarah said, as she grabbed Britney by her long blonde hair.

The cheerleader whined as she tried to keep herself from being dragged, but at this point she was much too weak to defend herself. Sarah pulled her nearly naked body to the corner, where she sat on the edge of the bed and laid Britney over her lap.

Sarah began to rub Britney's round bottom in front of the onlookers as she teased the harsh spanking she was about to give. She then took the rest of Britney's dress that was only wrapped her waist, and pulled it completely off her, only leaving the blonde in her little pink thong.

"No!" Britney screamed, as she kicked her feet and struggled in Sarah's lap.

"You're not going anywhere!" Sarah responded, holding her in place, firmly.

Sarah then gave her a hard smack on the ass, sending a shock wave through the blonde's entire body. The crowd gasped once again, shocked from the loud volume of the smack.

Britney whined and screamed as Sarah started to spank her even harder, alternating between both juicy ass cheeks.

"Owwww! Owwwww!" Brittany cried out, like a little bitch.

Sarah could hear her screams but refused to show any mercy. She continued to rock Britney's entire body with every pounding smack, causing her bottom to become a deep shade of red.

Although some of the girls knew that Sarah would defeat Britney, it was an astonishing sight to watch her completely dominate and humiliate the bratty bitch.

"Please stop spanking me!" Britney cried out, on the verge of tears.

"You attacked me out of nowhere!" Sarah responded. "You deserve to be punished!"

"I'm sorry!" the naughty blonde squealed, as another smack rocked her entire body, even causing her tits to bounce back and forth.

"What's your problem!?"

"I was just mad that you won Prom Queen and stole my date!"

"I already told you!" Sarah started, as she spanked her ass again. "I didn't even know I was running. Samantha and Elizabeth signed me up without my knowledge! And I didn't steal your date. I don't even know him that guy!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Britney cried, as her ass continued to get pounded.

Some of the weaker cheerleaders became quite concerned as they watched their cheer captain suffer from the severe spanking.

"Do you think you might be spanking her too hard?" one of them asked.

Sarah suddenly stopped and began rubbing Britney's bottom as she looked up at the other cheerleaders. "Oh, you didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"Brit LIKES being punished and humiliated."

"She does?!"

"No I don't!" Britney responded. "This is so embarrassing! Please don't do this in front of my friends!"

"Of course, you like it, baby," Sarah said, as she smiled and winked at the other girls. "You should feel how wet her panties get when she receives spankings."

The girls looked on as Sarah started to rub Britney's crotch through her moist little panties. They then noticed the blonde moaning uncontrollably as she applied more pressure to her juicy clit.

"Please! Stop!"

"Aww! You're usually my good little bitch. Don't try to be tough in front of your friends."

As hard as Britney squirmed, Sarah held her down firmly as she stroked her pussy with two fingers. All Britney could do was take it and pretend she wasn't enjoying it.

"Who's my good little bitch?" Sarah asked, in a soft teasing voice.

"No! Please don't do this in front of everyone!"

"Who's my little bitch?" Sarah asked once again, as she stopped rubbing.

Unfortunately, Britney knew the only way Sarah would continue rubbing her was if she caved in. The inner turmoil was killing her, but she began to crack under the pressure.

"I am..."

"I'm sorry? I couldn't hear you," Sarah teased.

"I said, I am!"

"I am NOT going to continue until you do it the right way."

Britney's red bubble butt bounced as she squirmed in frustration. She didn't want to admit it in front of her friends, but Sarah already had her too hot to turn back.

"I'm your good little bitch."

"That's better," Sarah said, with a smile. "But you can do better. Come on! Pretend like nobody's watching."

"I'm your good little bitch, mommy!" Britney loudly whined, desperate for Sarah's touch.

"That's a good bitch!" Sarah said, she finally resumed stroking Britney's soaking wet pussy.

Seeing the strong brunette easily handle the stubborn blonde had the onlookers desperate for more. They wanted to see the bratty bitch get rewarded for behaving well.

12