Sarah's Cuban Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Fun with neighbor: nude coffee in AM, tequila shots in PM.
4.4k words
4.85
4.2k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke at sunrise similar to the previous day. I quietly dressed, grabbed some towels and a thermos then headed for the pool at our Cuban all-inclusive resort.

Our plan was to spend the day around the swim-up bar, so I descended to the lower-level pool and located 3 lounge chairs reasonably close to the swim-up bar, but also near shade. I reserved them by attaching our towels with large plastic clothespins.

Also like the prior morning, I stopped by the 24-hour snack bar on the way back to our room to fill the thermos with Cuban coffee.

My wife Sarah and her sister Jo were still in bed when I arrived back at our room. "Good morning!" I called as I headed out to our balcony.

A minute later Jo followed me out wearing a nightie with "First I need coffee" printed across the front. She pointed at the thermos, apparently non-verbal before her first injection of caffeine.

I poured her a mug, passing it across the table while greeting her, "Happy birthday Jo."

She took a drink then took a long pause while she savored it, then seemed to come to life. "Thanks Brian, I really needed this."

"Is Sarah awake?" I asked, having expected her to be close behind her sister.

"She's getting ready for her coffee delivery." she replied. A day earlier, Sarah had tried to deliver a coffee to our neighbour Marcel. When it became obvious that he wasn't in his room, she had posed for a gag photo on his balcony sadly holding two mugs with her tits pressed to his patio door. Last night he had inquired about what type of nightie she was planning on wearing for today's delivery, and she had teased that she might sleep naked. If she was 'getting ready' she had obviously abandoned that plan.

"Have two mugs ready." Sarah called out from inside our room. Apparently, she was on her way out.

When she appeared on the balcony, she was indeed naked. The 'getting ready' had consisted of creating a quick updo with her hair and putting on some eyeliner. Sarah is a natural beauty who rarely wears any makeup, but I had to admit that the effect was quite stunning.

"Que sera, Sarah.", she said as she climbed over the railing onto Marcel's balcony. This was a code between us which had originally meant 'I'm about to be seen naked because it's mildly inconvenient to avoid that outcome.' However, on this trip the translation was being stretched to include, 'Naked shenanigans are imminent, watch this!'

She turned toward me ready to accept the mugs of coffee. As I stood to pass them across both ladies immediately noticed that I was sporting wood.

"Really Brian? Again?" asked Jo.

"Caffeine gets me excited." I replied with a playful grin.

"You don't drink coffee." she countered.

"Maybe I like to see others enjoy it?" I suggested.

"Ya." she said, still unconvinced, "I feel like you're on the verge of a breakthrough, because you definitely like to see others enjoy 'something.'"

Sarah accepted the mugs, leaned in and kissed me on the lips, then took a deep breath and walked toward Marcel's patio door. She pressed her boobs against the glass, then used one mug to gently knock.

A muffled "It's open." answered from within. She flashed us a wry smile and shrugged, then used her elbow to slide the door open and walk through.

Inside she found Marcel propped up on his pillows like he had been waiting for her, which he had. He smiled, then said, "Coffee is here and it looks fantastic. I'll have to let you go."

Sarah had a moment of confusion until she heard Ricky's voice and realized they'd been FaceTiming when she entered. "Flip your camera around so I can see her too." Ricky requested.

"I don't think I can do that." Marcel replied, "She's only wearing a smile."

"Tabarnak Marcel, turn the damn camera around!" Ricky pleaded, "Don't make me come over there."

Sarah raised the two mugs to shoulder height, put on a 1000-watt smile, then nodded to Marcel. He shrugged then touched the button to flip the camera around. Although she couldn't see what was being transmitted, intuition told her that Ricky likely had a head-to-toe view.

The reaction was instantaneous. "Calice!" Ricky exclaimed, "Sarah, uhh...I mean...just...wow." he said as he struggled to find words, before finally declaring, "You know we could really use coffee deliveries in building 7 as well?"

"Sorry, your address is not currently in our delivery area." she deadpanned. As she brought the coffee over to place it on the bedside table, Marcel adjusted the camera to keep her in frame. "Just make sure you guys are at the swim-up bar after breakfast. Jo's birthday celebration is ready to start." Marcel and Ricky were vacationing with their childhood friends Denis, Ti-Jean and Bart.

"Don't worry, we'll be there." Ricky assured her, before adding, "Now how about spinning around so I can get a look at your ass?"

"See you soon." she said as she reached toward Marcel's phone to end the call.

Ricky's last word being a panicked "Nooooooo...."

"Do you have the package that I gave to you last night?" Sarah whispered. Marcel pointed at the coffee table, and she walked over to retrieved it. She withdrew a novelty tiara and a sash that read 'Birthday Girl' and decided to temporarily wear them until she gave them to Jo. Turning to Marcel she struck her best beauty pageant pose. "Time to get up."

"I've been up since you came through the door." he replied as he climbed out of bed, his boxers doing little to hide the fact that he was indeed 'up'. Sarah nodded toward it with a raised eyebrow but didn't comment. Then they grabbed their mugs and walked out to the balcony.

"Happy birthday Jo." Marcel said as he reached across to give her a hug. The railing that separated them prevented their hips from touching, but she still noticed his erect condition.

"Really? Another one? Those things are so weird" she said while laughing.

"Come here Jo, time to suit up." called Sarah as she peeled the sash over her head and handed it across the railing. Jo put it on over her night shirt, then turned around as Sarah placed the tiara on her head.

Sarah took a last sip of coffee and handed me her mug, then put on her neon green bikini and a matching quick-dry tank top thus ending her coffee delivery exposure.

Jo chose an orange bikini with yellow flowers.

We headed out for breakfast and then to the lower pool. When the swim-up bar opened, we got a group photo taken in front of the bar. The bar was decorated with a birthday banner and balloons that Sarah and I had hung the previous night with a bartender's help.

The rest of the morning slid by quietly, with the gang alternating between sunning on the loungers and cooling off in the pool.

The pace picked up in the afternoon when the entertainment crew arrived. Jo's tiara and sash drew their attention, so she was brought up to participate in every activity from salsa and merengue lessons to water aerobics. She also spent time as a magician's assistant.

The mood of the birthday celebration was 'fun', but it took an abrupt turn toward 'sexually charged' during the scavenger hunt.

The game was played similar to musical chairs. They chose 8 people, including Jo, to sit on 8 chairs. The emcee, Jorge, would then announce an item to find and the contestants would run off in search of the object while 1 chair was removed. Whoever ended up without a seat was eliminated.

The first couple of rounds went quickly as baseball caps and flip-flops were readily available. However, Jo set a tone early by giving a little kiss to the donor of the item. This paid dividends later in the game when more obscure items like cigarette lighters or American quarters came up, as men would call her over while waving the item, hoping for a kiss from the cute girl in the bikini.

The game narrowed down to the final 3 when the Jorge asked for a pair of men's shorts. The 6 men in our group shared a look, before Ricky said, "What the hell", jumped into the pool and held his shorts in the air. Jo ran over to us, bent to give him a kiss, and headed back, arriving first.

"You do realize that you could have removed your shorts under a towel?" asked Ti-Jean.

"Tabarnak! At the time all I was thinking was get the shorts off." he replied, "Hand me a towel."

"Sorry, the moment has passed." Ti-Jean joked as we all laughed.

Sarah stood up and put on her neon green quick-dry tank top.

"Are you leaving?" asked Marcel.

"No, I just see where this is heading." she replied, "A man's shorts will likely be followed by a piece of women's clothing."

And she was correct as Jorge now asked for a woman's bra or bikini top.

Sarah had her bikini top removed before Jo arrived to scoop it up and run back to be declared the winner of the scavenger hunt. She was given all her scavenger items to return to their owners, with one notable exception.

"Would the owner of this bikini top please come up to retrieve it?" asked Jorge.

Sarah flashed me a smile, then turned and started walking toward the impromptu stage. While her tank top wasn't completely see-through, a faint shadow of her areolas was visible. However, my main concern was containment. She had bought the shirt in XL so it could be used as a swimsuit cover-up when going to the lobby or dining room. While this meant it was long enough to cover her butt, it also had neck and arm holes designed for someone much larger than her. Cleavage and sideboob were making her the center of attention once again.

Jorge welcomed her on stage and asked her name. He then explained what was going to happen in Spanish, French, German, and Russian. Every time he finished a language, a section of his audience would react to being let in on the joke. Finally, he spoke in English, "First I have to make sure this belongs to Miss Sarah by checking the size."

He held up the empty bikini top and filled his hand with the cup to gauge the size of breast it was meant to fit. Playing to the crowd, he wiped his brow to show his nervousness, looked at his hand again then broke out into a smile. Finally, he brought his hand very close to her left boob. When she didn't flinch, he continued, openly cupping her breast. Breaking into a large grin he started nodding his head vigorously to show it fit.

Next, he turned her sideways to the audience, and paced off 15 feet, all while explaining what was about to happen. Finally in English he instructed her to "Come toward me but hop like a bunny."

Jorge runs this scavenger hunt every Wednesday during tourist season, and it's very rare that he finds a guest willing to play this gag out to the end. Any time it happens is a breath of fresh air. The fact that 'Miss Sarah' was wearing an oversized tank top was just an added bonus.

Sarah stuck her butt out and bent her elbows and wrists to imitate the classic bunny rabbit pose from elementary school. While the bent arms seemed to obscure her sideboob from most of her audience, sticking her butt out actually increased the amount of cleavage she was showing to Jorge.

Her first two hops produced a lot of jiggling boobs but nothing obscene. On hop number three both areolas momentarily peeked out of her neckline, but miraculously dropped back inside her top upon landing. On the final hop both nipples once again cleared her neckline, but this time only the left breast made it back home, the right one becoming marooned in full view.

Sarah's initial reaction was to return the high-five Jorge offered before turning her back to the crowd and putting her boob away. Then she grabbed her bikini top and walked back to where we were congregated, getting more high-fives from all the guys, even Ricky who was still pant less in the pool.

"Let's get a photo of Jo with her two biggest scavenger hunt donors." said Marcel.

Jo and Sarah slid into the water on either side of Ricky, who was pressing himself tight to the side of the pool to hide his penis. Marcel's first photo was of the two women looking down trying to catch a look at it.

"Come on Ricky." teased Jo, "Just a peek for my birthday?"

"Here I'll even join you." Sarah said while bending over to remove her bottoms. She then tossed them on the pile with her top and his bottoms.

When she stood up again it was apparent to everyone that her tank top goes completely transparent when wet.

"Come on now Ricky, I haven't been shy around you." Sarah told him, adding, "If you'd like that to continue, it's time for a show of good faith. Now take a deep breath...and just let go."

She put her hands on his hips to guide him away from the side of the pool, and this time he didn't resist. As they posed for another photo Sarah quipped, "Raise the periscope." then added in a salty voice, "Aye aye Captain."

Marcel snapped the picture of the three of them giggling while looking at Ricky's 'periscope' that had risen straight out of the water. Sarah's areolas were still visible, but the quick-dry material wasn't nearly as transparent as it had been just a minute earlier. The bottom of the shirt had bunched up and was floating around her waist. If you looked closely, you could catch a glimpse of her trimmed public hair through the rippling water.

"Marcel this photo can't be shared with anyone." Ricky admonished.

"I'm just the photographer documenting Jo's birthday, it's her phone." Marcel replied.

"Don't worry Ricky, my sister is just as exposed as you are, I'll be very discreet with this." said Jo, before adding, "However, if I come down here in 10 years to celebrate my 50th, that sucker is likely going on a t-shirt."

After about 15 minutes someone finally tossed Ricky his shorts, however Sarah spent the rest of the day in her tank top.

Late in the afternoon Ti-Jean took drink orders for everyone and was heading over to the swim-up bar when Sarah offered to go with him to help carry everyone's Bubba mugs back. They arrived at a busy time and had to stand around waiting. Eventually one of the underwater stools became available and Ti-Jean let Sarah sit while he stood beside her to chat.

When they were finally served Sarah got ready to stand when she noticed that her shirt had floated to the surface again, but since she was sitting on a stool, this meant her shirt was bunched under her armpits. Everything below her collar bones was totally exposed.

"How long has my shirt been floating on the water?" she asked, without actually adjusting anything.

"Oh 3...maybe 4 minutes." Ti-Jean answered.

"And you weren't going to say anything with my bush on display?" she probed with genuine curiosity.

"Bart is our Boy Scout, he probably would have. Me on the other hand...my wife trusts me to be faithful, but she doesn't expect me to claw my eyes out to avoid seeing a gal naked."

"Fair enough." Sarah conceded.

The group continued to party until the swim-up bar closed. Not ready to conclude the festivities, they moved to the upper pool so they could get drinks from the 24-hour snack-bar.

At 7 o'clock Bart and Ti-Jean tapped out so they could have time to shower and have supper before the buffet closed. The remaining crew ate at the snack-bar and kept partying.

Approaching 10 o'clock everyone was ready to wrap it up. Sarah went up to say good night to the bartenders, Carlos and Guillermo, and returned with two disposable cups filled with lime wedges, remarking, "Tequila shots on Marcel's balcony to cap off Jo's birthday."

"I'm going to have to take a pass on that." Denis announced, "It sounds like the highlight of the day, but too much sun, too much booze, and a damp swimsuit have taken their toll."

We bid him adieu while he headed toward building 7 and we headed toward building 2. Sarah, Jo, Marcel, and Ricky went straight to Marcel's room where the tequila was part of a 3-bottle drink dispenser mounted on Marcel's wall. I stopped next door to get a saltshaker and some solo cup minis from out suitcase, and we all met on the balcony.

While Sarah poured 5 shots, the rest of us busied ourselves licking our wrists, applying salt, and grabbing a lime wedge. Marcel took a quick photo of our group before rejoining us. Then Sarah led us on a toast, "Happy birthday Jo, the best big sister ever."

Lick. Drink. Suck.

Jo was the first one to comment, "That was a legitimately horrible experience. I couldn't get the lime in my mouth fast enough."

"Exactly I hadn't even swallowed before I wedged the lime in my mouth." agreed Ricky.

"I admit it's not great. However the chocolate tequila down here is wonderful." Sarah told them, "We'll try the lobby bar tomorrow to see if there's any."

"I'm not having any more of this crap tonight." announced Jo, with Ricky and I agreeing.

"What if we did body shots?" asked Marcel.

"That's a different story." replied Ricky, "I'd drink horse piss if it was from a lady's bellybutton. Actually, horse piss is a pretty apt comparison for this tequila."

"I'm game." announced Sarah, "Jo?"

"Just so we're clear; this bikini top isn't coming off." replied Jo.

"Ok, so neck, bellybutton, mouth?" asked Sarah, and Jo nodded, but without enthusiasm.

"What about you Sarah?" asked Ricky.

"Let's see if you amateurs make it through this round before you start worrying about me." joked Sarah.

"I'm not laying on the concrete though." noted Jo.

We moved the party into Marcel's room and Jo laid on his bed. Ricky began by licking her neck. Then Sarah, who was sitting in the middle of the bed, sprinkled salt on her neck, filled her bellybutton with tequila and placed a lime between her lips.

Kneeling beside the bed Ricky gave Jo's neck plenty of attention, removing every grain of salt. He moved to her torso and started lapping the tequila from her belly. To this point he seemed to be seducing her, but the wheels feel off when he quickly raced to her mouth and plucked the lime out.

"What the hell Ricky?" Sarah yelled while laughing, "You were supposed to play a little tonsil hockey before grabbing the lime."

"I tried, but that tequila is rancid." he replied, still chewing on the wedge.

"I have a few pictures from that train wreck." announced Marcel.

I was up next. Jo and I have a playful relationship, but despite her seeing me naked in the shower the day before, I decided not to push any boundaries to prevent any awkwardness going forward.

Marcel went last and he was the only one who seemed to fight Jo for control of the lime. Looking back this should have been our first clue that he didn't totally dislike the taste of the raw tequila in his mouth.

The sisters switched spots as we all looked expectantly at Sarah. Since she was wearing a tank top, we wouldn't have access to her bellybutton without her exposing everything else. She seemed to realize this, shrugged to me and said, "Que sera, Sarah." then peeled off her shirt and laid on the bed.

Ricky knelt beside the bed once more, took in the sight in front of him and muttered "Tabarnak." He then bent to lick her right nipple while gently rolling the left between his thumb and index finger.

Jo added some salt, filled Sarah's bellybutton with tequila, then held out the wedge of lime. "Where do you want this?" she questioned.

There were two obvious but vastly different answers to the question and when Sarah bit her lip, I could tell she was considering the repercussions of the wilder option. She looked at my face for permission. At home I probably would have shot this down. However, we've done a little experimentation on past trips to Cuba. We've treated this country as our own Fantasy Island. As long as we're open with each other, we let ourselves stretch our limits. I held her gaze before giving an almost imperceptible nod.

She gestured toward her pussy. Her sister gave her an opportunity to change her mind when she asked, "Are you sure?"

Forever a flirt she replied, "It's alright Jo, these three lightweights will be in such a rush to get that lime into their mouths that I probably won't even realize that they were even there."

12